Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program (29321 Views)

N1.1trn Anchor Borrowers’ Loan: Tinubu Orders Security Agencies To Recover Cash / Umahi: Government Will Not Borrow N1.1 Trillion To Meet ASUU’s Demand / Infrastructure: Enugu Govt. Awards Over N1.1 Billion Contracts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by edgecution(m): 6:00pm On Mar 22

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by phemmie06(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22
Some forces has hijacked the money before landing
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by gideonvalor98(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/22/top-10-beneficiaries-of-cbns-n1-1-trillion-anchor-borrowers-program/

So this Rifan received this huge amount in disbursement, they haven't even repaid half of the money they were loan, yet they're making life miserable for Nigerian through high cost of rice Some people need to be in jail.

How do you want government to increase funding, with this kind of return on investment?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by Korectmann: 6:04pm On Mar 22
helinues:
Good

Na this same program by CBN Aisha Yesufu dey undermine on her Facebook page claiming what's the business of CBN giving loans to farmers
Do you want to replace Cardoso as the CBN governor? I can make it happen within seconds. The salary is good.
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by ricson11(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22
I nearly take holy communion twice for church today because of hunger na ushers catch me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by israelmao(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22
If these beneficiaries really used the funds for purposes they were meant I doubt whether there would've been food shortages or high prices of food items today in Nigeria most especially maize,rice and wheat.Buhari was never a leader that was at any time steps ahead of his followers.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by billyG(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22
My Question is where are the RICE,WHEAT AND MAIZE?

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by MysteryofLight: 6:13pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:
Overall, the program benefitted about 4.67 million farmers involved in either maize, rice or wheat farming.
Wow!! This is very significant!
Little wonder the subsidised grains were being smuggled outside Nigeria. FG should investigate these farmers too.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
That RIFAN I know most of them that collected and squandered everything like Esau.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by Yestogood: 6:15pm On Mar 22
oluwaseyi0:

You didn't say 10 percent

Most Nigerian believe any loan from government is their own share of national cake

The bulk of the funds were embezzled. This so called rendering of accounts is just a whitewash.

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by phemmie06(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22
Why Is Kebbi government given part of the fund

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by frog12: 6:20pm On Mar 22
so make dem pay back now grin grin grin

what's wrong with them?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by Gossiphub: 6:22pm On Mar 22
post=129056675:

Seconded.

What about your darling Daddy?

Who oversaw all these scam?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by mrteee: 6:22pm On Mar 22
dalongjnr:
Very dubious intervention program.
The government will never recovery 100% of the funds.

Over-Dubious. All these so called repayments are from the state FAAC not from the farmer creditors

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by rhymaholic: 6:26pm On Mar 22
If NIgeria has over 4 million farmers as announced and this kind of money were genuinely given to these farmers, Nigeria would be a high exporter of farm produce. But this is obviously all scam. And they'd never recover 60% of the money back. Bloody theieves.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by HEBEI: 6:26pm On Mar 22
I am a crypto farmer shocked

How can I get my own share of the loan

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by Judolisco(m): 6:32pm On Mar 22
oluwaseyi0:

Most Nigerian believe any loan from government is their own share of national cake
most of them have paid more than 70% back... Read d article

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by tubolancer(m): 6:40pm On Mar 22
Alvin212:
E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda is kriminal

E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda is a Criminal

Shameless son of a SLAVE
It is not Bola Tinubu were!
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by Iceberg3: 6:47pm On Mar 22
helinues:
Good

Na this same program by CBN Aisha Yesufu dey undermine on her Facebook page claiming what's the business of CBN giving loans to farmers
Na same this Aisha you and ya fellow psycho baba dey worship and praise some years ago!
Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by humilitypays(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22
APC as a political party ought to be declared the most dangerous terrorist organization in the whole world just like Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood Party, very wicked anyhow party supported by useless, brain dead sycophantic youths angry

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22
gideonvalor98:

So this Rifan received this huge amount in disbursement, they haven't even repaid half of the money they were loan, yet they're making life miserable for Nigerian through high cost of rice Some people need to be in jail.

How do you want government to increase funding, with this kind of return on investment?
They use the funds to marry plenty wives, build many houses, born plenty pikins, buy many motor
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:00pm On Mar 22
HEBEI:
I am a crypto farmer shocked

How can I get my own share of the loan
Where were you when they were sharing it like a cheerful giver?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by SoNature(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22
When Sanusi was the CBN governor, I remember how he used to share millions of naira in Kano as intervention funds. Please what did Emefiele do for Southern Nigeria and his state, Delta?
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by benjaminlawson(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22
Who ate the beneficiary? Did they pay them in their bank account with their BVN verified? How was it distribution according to states, because only kebbi state was mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by Poisonousman: 7:08pm On Mar 22
The only state that is yielding results is kebbi state .. I worked with federal government through bank of agriculture to implement this program in katsina state.. but their rice output is nothing to write home about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by prophetfire: 7:09pm On Mar 22
oluwaseyi0:

Have you asked if they disbursed the loan to real farmers?
Most of the time such monies are handed out to party faithfuls.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by Nitah1: 7:12pm On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/03/22/top-10-beneficiaries-of-cbns-n1-1-trillion-anchor-borrowers-program/
I received this message,how legit is this?
AFAN asked me to pay 2k into wema bank account.

Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by aliscomonaj: 7:19pm On Mar 22
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:24pm On Mar 22
Same Kebbi state you gave multiple billion of naira that Atiku Bagudu stole and squandered, only to be rewarded as a Minister
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by lagosrd: 7:30pm On Mar 22
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by freemanq(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22
Scam everywhere
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by maasoap(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22
That WFAN deserves query
Re: Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program by ivandragon: 7:55pm On Mar 22
How successful was the programme?

Where its social and economic objectives achieved? Or was it mainly for political and fraudulent purposes?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: As We Celebrate Victory, Let's Prepare For Long Trekking - Hilda Dokubo / Riot In Yola! / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.