Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I’m Engaged To My Trans Woman, Getting Married Soon But I’m Not A Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Engaged To My Trans Woman, Getting Married Soon But I’m Not A Gay (518 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Man Finds Out His Fiancée Will Be Getting Married Soon And No One Informed Him / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Engaged To My Trans Woman, Getting Married Soon But I’m Not A Gay by 9jagist01: 8:45pm On Mar 22
I’m engaged to my trans woman, getting married soon but I’m not a gay

David, a man who married a trans woman, has shared his love story, revealing that he fell in love with Ayla, his trans partner.

The couple first connected on Instagram before deciding to meet in person. After 16 months of dating, they got engaged.

“I was attracted to her the second I saw her and I knew that she was attracted to me, too.”David said

Ayla said: “I was like incredibly nervous to tell davis i was trans what i expected from him was to get some aggressive messages.”

Davido continued:” it got to a stage where we told me I was like i know it, It was never anything to me i’ve only seen her as a woman and that was it.”

Despite their love, Ayla disclosed that she and David have faced lots of criticism over their relationship.

see more below:
https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/03/im-engaged-to-my-trans-woman-getting.html

Re: I’m Engaged To My Trans Woman, Getting Married Soon But I’m Not A Gay by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22
as much as he could easily fall in love with her UNKNOWINGLY, the minute he learned that this was a biological man, he should have stepped back and have a rethink....also, is she pre/post OP (aka does "this trans" still have a dikc)?

if you knowingly date a biological man that believes he is a woman AND looks like a woman on the outsdie, then you may not be gay, but that certainly does NOT make you hetero either (especially if "he" still has a dikc).
Re: I’m Engaged To My Trans Woman, Getting Married Soon But I’m Not A Gay by Shalommy(f): 9:21pm On Mar 22
Chaii... Wahala no go finish! cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Engaged To My Trans Woman, Getting Married Soon But I’m Not A Gay by Kelklein(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22
yanga dey sleep, trouble dey go wake am up ..🤔🤔
Re: I’m Engaged To My Trans Woman, Getting Married Soon But I’m Not A Gay by Morbeta11(m): 2:13am On Mar 23
Complicated love....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do White Folks Stay Confused When A Black Person Shows Up To Work? / Whats Your Opinion? / How To Handle Your Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.