Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao (3424 Views)

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Nedum001(m): 11:15am On Mar 23
Congratulations dear....

Na after graduation from school I know that life is hard.

May God help some of us that are still yet to achieve that 1million milestone.

Can't even remember the last time I had upto a hundred thousand in my account.

Life hard oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:
Baby girl just did it. Wao:

First of all, to all the people who are already millionaires out there through genuine hard work, I'm sending you a very big shout out. I celebrate you. It's not easy making money genuinely at all.
I feel awesome about myself, I know it's not a big deal for many, but to me, it is.
I want to appreciate God for the wisdom, for making me smart, intelligent, kind in business, not fraudulent and very active.
I want to appreciate myself for not giving up on this vision. I have always been trying hard to break this limitation and make my first million naira, but it's been so difficult.
For a very long time, since I graduated without any meaningful job, despite all my efforts to get a job, all to no avail.
Is either one old man is promising you job, and inviting you to his hotel room to take advantage of you. or people telling you to borrow money and buy a job. In a country where the intelligent ones without connections and money are left to struggle and die in poverty with their potentials.
I have always put pressure on myself to become successful. I have been trying to raise money for my business. Over time, I discovered, taking a loan is not easy, following men, is not an option either to my kind of person. I don't even consider that as an alternative, I always see myself as too dignified to trade my body for money. It's a personal decision though.

I'm not from a wealthy home, my dad is late and my mum has tried her best. as a young girl growing up, I've always desire to be extensively rich and I know I can achieve that.

I'm so excited last night, was the first time in my early thirties, I owned a million naira in my account and it's all mine, from my hard work. This money was gotten out of continuous saving ( little-little money). I didn't give up even when most times, I lose money, I have daily expenses, bills from every sides for my family and the rest challenges, I still made it. I'm into buying and selling and I have done well this time.
Congratulations to me. I'm a supper young woman. I'm so proud of myself.
Thank you Lord for helping me. I can say it anywhere that you have been my everything.

Share your experience, the first time you made your first million naira?
Me, I was so excited, I sang worship songs throughout, I was even crying.
What are you doing to make money legally?
Share your experience with us too

it's not easy at all my friend...

God will continue to expand ur horizon d more!

Praise God!
cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23
NPFLADMIN:
I almost talk say make we drop aza until I see say na woman.

Congrats sha. Me to I go get there.
if to say u try am eh....

eh... I for giv u shukurat!

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23
MichaelSokoto:
if to say u try am eh....
eh... I for giv u shukurat!
The pic got me rolling.
but you be man na. Hope you no go give me shukurat if I try am?

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by papyjaypaul: 12:20pm On Mar 23
Mom007:
... then the devil started hitting left and right. Moral of my story, stay humble. Eyes fixed on God not your acct balance.
Tell us more what the devil did
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by papyjaypaul: 12:27pm On Mar 23
Bongadu:

Well done

Not easy collecting arse rimming

You see the world through what you think. You think about the world through what you see. When you hang out with gamblers, this world will look like numbers. When you hang out with business owners, this world will look like numbers. One is hoping for the right numbers, the other is working for the right numbers. It is this same world they both live in. Guard your heart so you don't see everything in this world from the corrupt glasses cool

5 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Pentagon007: 12:34pm On Mar 23
I will join you soon hopefully...i pray

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by henrimoto(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23
[quote author=papyjaypaul post=129067441]

You see the world through what you think. You think about the world through what you see. When you hang out with gamblers, this world will look like numbers. When you hang out with business owners, this world will look like numbers. One is hoping for the right numbers, the other is working for the right numbers. It is this same world they both live in. Guard your heart so you don't see everything in this world from the corrupt glasses cool Hmnnn..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Slizzords: 1:45pm On Mar 23
The life of a Man consisteth not in the abundance of the things he possesses. Making 1 million is good, but money isn't everything. I hope this new found wealth doesn't change you. Keep your eyes on God.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Slizzords: 1:46pm On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

First of all, to all the people who are already millionaires out there through genuine hard work, I'm sending you a very big shout out. I celebrate you. It's not easy making money genuinely at all.
I feel awesome about myself, I know it's not a big deal for many, but to me, it is.
I want to appreciate God for the wisdom, for making me smart, intelligent, kind in business, not fraudulent and very active.
I want to appreciate myself for not giving up on this vision. I have always been trying hard to break this limitation and make my first million naira, but it's been so difficult.
For a very long time, since I graduated without any meaningful job, despite all my efforts to get a job, all to no avail.
Is either one old man is promising you job, and inviting you to his hotel room to take advantage of you. or people telling you to borrow money and buy a job. In a country where the intelligent ones without connections and money are left to struggle and die in poverty with their potentials.
I have always put pressure on myself to become successful. I have been trying to raise money for my business. Over time, I discovered, taking a loan is not easy, following men, is not an option either to my kind of person. I don't even consider that as an alternative, I always see myself as too dignified to trade my body for money. It's a personal decision though.

I'm not from a wealthy home, my dad is late and my mum has tried her best. as a young girl growing up, I've always desire to be extensively rich and I know I can achieve that.

I'm so excited last night, was the first time in my early thirties, I owned a million naira in my account and it's all mine, from my hard work. This money was gotten out of continuous saving ( little-little money). I didn't give up even when most times, I lose money, I have daily expenses, bills from every sides for my family and the rest challenges, I still made it. I'm into buying and selling and I have done well this time.
Thank you Lord for helping me. I can say it anywhere that you have been my everything.

luke 12:15 says The life of a Man consisteth not in the abundance of the things he possesses. Making 1 million is good, but money isn't everything. I hope this new found wealth doesn't change you. Keep your eyes on God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by DextrousD: 2:59pm On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

Big congrats to you lady... I'm super happy for you!!. Really! Really!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Klass99(f): 3:18pm On Mar 23

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by ravensckar(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23
theenchanter:
I made my first million at 25, doubled it in about 6months.... Made it through savings, I was working with a multinational company. I could save more cos I had no major responsibility, not even a GF.😅 I invested it in landed property, spent over x5 of my initial savings on that project over the next 2years and the project is still not complete till now, I just abandon am for there, make e no chop my money again.🤣

The truth is that, making the first million is the hardest, if what made the first million is consistent, u'll make more in less time it took u to make the first.... And pls, don't rush to start a building project, invest in whatever made u a millionaire or better still, start a second business before thinking about building a house.🤣

I rest my case.
I don't know who you are, but I'll pray that God will continue to bless you. What you typed up there is the real nugget of wisdom.

When I made my first million, village people gave me advice to buy a land and start building a house. 4 years down the line, the project hasn't been completed. Building a house is very draining especially for salary earners.

Like you advised, the OP should reinvest it into whatever business produced that first million so as to expand it. If she try build house or buy car, she go understand sey khaki no be leather. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Stevenbright(m): 4:06pm On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

Congratulations!

But please don't be carried away with it. Just quickly look away and move on to the next goal or target of your life. The momentum gotten from this success should spur you to achieving your next bigger goal.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by SuperOnyi: 4:14pm On Mar 23
shocked

This is motivating, I will get there soon. Congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by AfahaAbia(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23
Beauty4brain:

Your story is really amazing and I really love your determination to succeed. Please send me a message to kaladajumbo74@gmail.com ... I really want to know you better and also appreciate you with small thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by zeenaman: 5:00pm On Mar 23
I saved my first 2 million from a salary job, then lost the job and was out of job for 5 months. My savings depleted drastically before I got another job. Moral of the lesson: it's only worth celebrating if the money is made from a business or skill and not some one off opportunity.
Congratulations op. May it grow into tens of millions

5 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 5:42pm On Mar 23
Thanks so much @all for celebrating me. I'm grateful.
May the Lord bless everyone and grant us Success in all our endeavours

3 Likes

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Leo34rf(f): 6:08pm On Mar 23
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by freemanq(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23
I claim it too o

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by We4all: 8:20pm On Mar 23
AfahaAbia:

Your story is really amazing and I really love your determination to succeed. Please send me a message to kaladajumbo74@gmail.com ... I really want to know you better and also appreciate you with small thing.

Anu.... You want to appreciate a millionaire with small thing. Did she tell you that she is in need?

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:08am On Mar 24
Wow congrats.happy to read this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by AgentGoat: 4:51am On Mar 24
Commendable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 3:58pm On Mar 24
We4all:

Anu.... You want to appreciate a millionaire with small thing. Did she tell you that she is in need?
That was rude pls
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 4:00pm On Mar 24
Nedum001:
Congratulations dear....

Na after graduation from school I know that life is hard.

May God help some of us that are still yet to achieve that 1million milestone.

Can't even remember the last time I had upto a hundred thousand in my account.

Life hard oooo
Don't give up. Cheers
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by We4all: 4:09pm On Mar 24
Beauty4brain:
That was rude pls

Sorry, love.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Balablue64: 4:57pm On Mar 24
Timmi:

I am an imbecilic cretin devoid of common sense. Instead of reading to learn and comprehend, my father will rather open his gutter mouth wide and spew out nonsense.
Eyah sorry, please use sniper and end it quick.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Balablue64: 4:59pm On Mar 24
Timmi:

See an imbecilic cretin devoid of common sense. Instead of reading to learn and comprehend, you Balablue64 will rather open you gutter mouth wide and spew out nonsense.

Seun r231 Freiburger OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation dominique
farano, Nlfpmod rules no 2 and 8 insult bullying
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Timmi: 5:04pm On Mar 24
Balablue64:

Seun r231 Freiburger OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation dominique
farano, Nlfpmod rules no 2 and 8 insult bullying

Obviously you don't know what insult or bully is? What did i say that is insulting and what did i say to bully you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by xavuv: 5:17pm On Mar 24
Congratulations baby girl

Made mine at 28yrs old, at even this same month, March. I went to poopoo several time on that day. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Want To Lead Me To An Oath, Pls Advise / But Why Are Men Like This? / It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.