Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao (3441 Views)

I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wow! Advise Me / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Bfly: 7:21pm On Mar 24
Genuinely making millions before 30 is something that is rare in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 7:48pm On Mar 24
xavuv:
Congratulations baby girl

Made mine at 28yrs old, at even this same month, March. I went to poopoo several time on that day. grin
This really got me laughing. What did you eat? So funny
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by xavuv: 6:16am On Mar 25
Beauty4brain:
This really got me laughing. What did you eat? So funny
😊 Sighting my account balance of a million plus made me have running stomach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 8:12am On Mar 25
xavuv:

😊 Sighting my account balance of a million plus made me have running stomach.
Lol 😂😂😂
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Darlingme(f): 3:56pm On Mar 25
Very interesting. Congrats dear
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Darlingme(f): 3:57pm On Mar 25
Bfly:
Genuinely making millions before 30 is something that is rare in Nigeria.
Making money generally is difficult in Nigeria
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Abcruz(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25
Congratulations Beauty4brain I'm very proud of your accomplishment and I commend your financial integrity. Keep it up girl!

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 5:42pm On Mar 26
Abcruz:
Congratulations Beauty4brain I'm very proud of your accomplishment and I commend your financial integrity. Keep it up girl!
Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by chingle5(m): 11:18am On Mar 29
Beauty4brain:
Baby girl just did it.

How va baby girl lets link up, let's chop the money together... There is love in sharing

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 4:27pm On Mar 29
chingle5:

How va baby girl lets link up, let's chop the money together... There is love in sharing
Lol. Wait small. Let it reach 5M.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by chingle5(m): 7:01pm On Mar 30
Beauty4brain:
Lol. Wait small. Let it reach 5M.

Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wahala... Wetin musa no go see for jungle lol ... Anyway nice one to you 💪💪💪
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by MOG6670(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04
laivwire:
Congratulations. I made my first million through savings as well and it was a milestone when I clocked that number. I however sunk it all into a passion business that went aground and I had to start all over again.

Experience has taught me that wealth is gained quicker through business than salary savings because the quick millions I made were all achieved within a span of months of doing business. The first million k 4 years.

For context, my second was from a farming season (May to December) that netted #5m when I sold all my grains.

im also a farmer (from day one), but i officially go into it last year with @least 50k, and end-up with 340k after the harvest. I want to focus on this farming for atleast 4yrs (2024-2027) but my fear is that i don't want to be stuck in it after the stated "period". I want to opt from it there-after. So how do you navigate your way from the farming to another thing? (note: i'm in my early 20s) @OP congratulation
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by laivwire(m): 7:25am On Apr 05
MOG6670:
I want to focus on this farming for atleast 4yrs (2024-2027) but my fear is that i don't want to be stuck in it after the stated "period". I want to opt from it there-after. So how do you navigate your way from the farming to another thing? (note: i'm in my early 20s) @OP congratulation

Any another thing, do you mean another business different from agriculture or different from crop cultivation?

For the former, just take your money and do something else with it.

For the latter, there are many areas of agriculture you can delve into apart from crop cultivation. You can choose to grow different crops (greenhouses), raise fish or animals, breed seedlings or fingerlings, plant trees, sell Agri input, sell food items, process food products etc. the possibilities are endless.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by MOG6670(m): 7:38am On Apr 05
laivwire:

Any another thing, do you mean another business different from agriculture or different from crop cultivation?

For the former, just take your money and do something else with it.

For the latter, there are many areas of agriculture you can delve into apart from crop cultivation. You can choose to grow different crops (greenhouses), raise fish or animals, breed seedlings or fingerlings, plant trees, sell Agri input, sell food items, process food products etc. the possibilities are endless.
my primary plan is to opt into transportation and real estate sector after. But taking that long inthe agriculture sector will deprive me of getting to learn a know about this "two sector" techniques because i'll be stayed in the village in other to execute the task "farming". I don't know how to go about it in other to have a balance.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by laivwire(m): 8:28am On Apr 05
MOG6670:
my primary plan is to opt into transportation and real estate sector after. But taking that long inthe agriculture sector will deprive me of getting to learn a know about this "two sector" techniques because i'll be stayed in the village in other to execute the task "farming". I don't know how to go about it in other to have a balance.
If I understand, you want to generate income from agriculture part time while you learn transportation.
Annual crops like maize take about 2 months of constant attention before you can leave it to mature. That's not too much to spare for a money making venture in a year provided the farm is secure.

Otherwise, you can go into Cassava that takes a longer period but you can leave it while you do other things in town. You can also try your hands at buying and storing produce to sell when prices rise.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by aswani(m): 11:16am On Apr 05
Beauty4brain:
Baby girl just did it. Wao:

First of all, to all the people who are already millionaires out there through genuine hard work, I'm sending you a very big shout out. I celebrate you. It's not easy making money genuinely at all.
I feel awesome about myself, I know it's not a big deal for many, but to me, it is.
I want to appreciate God for the wisdom, for making me smart, intelligent, kind in business, not fraudulent and very active.
I want to appreciate myself for not giving up on this vision. I have always been trying hard to break this limitation and make my first million naira, but it's been so difficult.
For a very long time, since I graduated without any meaningful job, despite all my efforts to get a job, all to no avail.
Is either one old man is promising you job, and inviting you to his hotel room to take advantage of you. or people telling you to borrow money and buy a job. In a country where the intelligent ones without connections and money are left to struggle and die in poverty with their potentials.
I have always put pressure on myself to become successful. I have been trying to raise money for my business. Over time, I discovered, taking a loan is not easy, following men, is not an option either to my kind of person. I don't even consider that as an alternative, I always see myself as too dignified to trade my body for money. It's a personal decision though.

I'm not from a wealthy home, my dad is late and my mum has tried her best. as a young girl growing up, I've always desire to be extensively rich and I know I can achieve that.

I'm so excited last night, was the first time in my early thirties, I owned a million naira in my account and it's all mine, from my hard work. This money was gotten out of continuous saving ( little-little money). I didn't give up even when most times, I lose money, I have daily expenses, bills from every sides for my family and the rest challenges, I still made it. I'm into buying and selling and I have done well this time.
Congratulations to me. I'm a supper young woman. I'm so proud of myself.
Thank you Lord for helping me. I can say it anywhere that you have been my everything.

Share your experience, the first time you made your first million naira?
Me, I was so excited, I sang worship songs throughout, I was even crying.
What are you doing to make money legally?
Share your experience with us too

Congratulations, may this be the first of many millions you would make

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 2:14pm On Apr 16
aswani:

Congratulations, may this be the first of many millions you would make
Thanks so much
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Konquest: 7:52pm On Apr 16
Beauty4brain:
Baby girl just did it. Wao:

First of all, to all the people who are already millionaires out there through genuine hard work, I'm sending you a very big shout out. I celebrate you. It's not easy making money genuinely at all.
I feel awesome about myself, I know it's not a big deal for many, but to me, it is.
I want to appreciate God for the wisdom, for making me smart, intelligent, kind in business, not fraudulent and very active.
I want to appreciate myself for not giving up on this vision. I have always been trying hard to break this limitation and make my first million naira, but it's been so difficult.
For a very long time, since I graduated without any meaningful job, despite all my efforts to get a job, all to no avail.
Is either one old man is promising you job, and inviting you to his hotel room to take advantage of you. or people telling you to borrow money and buy a job. In a country where the intelligent ones without connections and money are left to struggle and die in poverty with their potentials.
I have always put pressure on myself to become successful. I have been trying to raise money for my business. Over time, I discovered, taking a loan is not easy, following men, is not an option either to my kind of person. I don't even consider that as an alternative, I always see myself as too dignified to trade my body for money. It's a personal decision though.

I'm not from a wealthy home, my dad is late and my mum has tried her best. as a young girl growing up, I've always desire to be extensively rich and I know I can achieve that.

I'm so excited last night, was the first time in my early thirties, I owned a million naira in my account and it's all mine, from my hard work. This money was gotten out of continuous saving ( little-little money). I didn't give up even when most times, I lose money, I have daily expenses, bills from every sides for my family and the rest challenges, I still made it. I'm into buying and selling and I have done well this time.
Congratulations to me. I'm a supper young woman. I'm so proud of myself.
Thank you Lord for helping me. I can say it anywhere that you have been my everything.

Share your experience, the first time you made your first million naira?
Me, I was so excited, I sang worship songs throughout, I was even crying.
What are you doing to make money legally?
Share your experience with us too

That's impressive... More to come.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 7:53pm On Apr 16
Konquest:

That's impressive... More to come.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Konquest: 7:58pm On Apr 16
Beauty4brain:
Thank you
You're welcome @Beauty4brain.

If I may ask, what field of business are you into right now and do you have any members of staff and other overheads to take care of in the buying and selling business?
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 8:04pm On Apr 16
Konquest:

You're welcome @Beauty4brain.

If I may ask, what field of business are you into right now and do you have any members of staff and other overheads to take care of in the buying and selling business?
I buy varieties of things and resell. Presently I have two people (staff)

1 Like

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Konquest: 8:26pm On Apr 16
Beauty4brain:
I buy varieties of things and resell. Presently I have two people (staff)
That's cool. More of arbitraging. I asked this question so that you could get more ideas to unleash more potentials in you. There's a young female on NL who buys agroproduce from her sources in the North and sells to her clients in big bags across Nigeria and she's done well for herself since she started about 4 years ago.

Keeping money in savings for too long is also not the best because of hyperinflation, so, the key is to INVEST what you've got into more profitable business niches. Also do not invest in what you don't understand.

From my own personal experience from years back, the hardest part of being in business is to make that first 1 million NGN or USD. But once you surpass that 1 million, it becomes easier to begin to use money to make more money. You're able to increase your inner business circles by attending more high-end business seminars and gain membership to business clubs. That's how you grow your wealth. I share these few tips with you because you are a motivated young lady in her early 30s. I like people (men and women) who are highly motivated.

All the best!
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Beauty4brain(f): 8:39pm On Apr 16
Konquest:

That's cool. More of arbitraging. I asked this question so that you could get more ideas to unleash more potentials in you. There's a young female on NL who buys agroproduce from her sources in the North and sells to her clients in big bags across Nigeria and she's done well for herself since she started about 4 years ago.

Keeping money in savings for too long is also not the best because of hyperinflation, so, the key is to INVEST what you've got into more profitable business niches. Also do not invest in what you don't understand.

From my own personal experience from years back, the hardest part of being in business is to make that first 1 million NGN or USD. But once you surpass that 1 million, it becomes easier to begin to use money to make more money. You're able to increase your inner business circles by attending more high-end business seminars and gain membership to business clubs. That's how you grow your wealth. I share these few tips with you because you are a motivated young lady in her early 30s. I like people (men and women) who are highly motivated.

All the best!

Thanks so much Sir. I learnt so much from this write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Konquest: 8:45pm On Apr 16
Beauty4brain:
Thanks so much Sir. I learnt so much from this write up.
You're welcome again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Silentgroper(m): 10:46am On Apr 17
NPFLADMIN:
I almost talk say make we drop aza until I see say na woman.

Congrats sha. Me to I go get there.
dem no dey ask woman for money angry angry

Op, me I'm not shy to drop aza oo if you need me too

grin
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by NPFLADMIN(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17
Silentgroper:
dem no dey ask woman for money angry angry

Op, me I'm not shy to drop aza oo if you need me too

grin

Difference dey naw. If she say make we drop am. We go drop am.

But begging in her mention no follow.

By the way, no be millionaire you be?
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Silentgroper(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17
NPFLADMIN:

Difference dey naw. If she say make we drop am. We go drop am.

But begging in her mention no follow.

By the way, no be millionaire you be?
haa bros .. I never reach oo .. Besides, millionaires no dey reject free money na
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17
Silentgroper:
haa bros .. I never reach oo .. Besides, millionaires no dey reject free money na

If you never reach millions, you sha must get Hundreds of Thousands of Naira for account.

Unlike us wey 20k never appear for our account.
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by Silentgroper(m): 11:20am On Apr 18
NPFLADMIN:

If you never reach millions, you sha must get Hundreds of Thousands of Naira for account.

Unlike us wey 20k never appear for our account.
Tah ... Na your kind dey even get past millions for akant .. wey go dey like scope us say nothing dey...
Re: I Just Made My First Million Naira. Wao by NPFLADMIN(m): 11:35am On Apr 18
Silentgroper:
Tah ... Na your kind dey even get past millions for akant .. wey go dey like scope us say nothing dey...

Bros, na N480 wey dey my account. Make I upload am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feelings For My Ex / Reaction: Living With My Aunt Has Been Hell / My Bitter Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.