Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State (45012 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 9:50am On Mar 23
The military should wipe out okuama from the map of Delta state.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Soulifting: 9:54am On Mar 23
This is so unfaur to say
@ Seun..... caution is required pls
[Qquote author=NewDea4 post=129063252]

A faithless beast like Wike would know a lot about barbarism aanyways

The truth is that Nigerian soldiers lead barbaric lives and no sensible person should be surprised to see them die barbaric deaths.[/quote]
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by mauchiz: 9:55am On Mar 23
HenryWilliams:

Were the soldiers justified in murdering the civilians and burning their homes?
As long as soldiers act in irresponsible manner, they will always end up in such disgraceful end .
This is simply the society response to the high-handedness of the Military especially the Army..you won't find the Navy engaging in such barbarism..
Army kills civilians
Civilians kill Army.
It's a vicious cycle that would continue until something gives .
Your guess is as good as mine.

Report all unsafe areas in ur location to Nigeria army now is hot, so you can have again in ur area.
See this things from the bigger picture, use this opportunity and make ur area safe.
We are all looking for this wicked people together and using the opportunity to make our area safe again.
Please leave all this argument and make ur area safe.
We don't know when Nigeria army will be serious again, let's all use this opportunity and make our area safe.
Work with the army and give them information about all criminal hideout.
We are all looking for the the criminals together, as we work for them, they will work for us and make our place safe once again.
Show them love as they show you love

Don't allow this opportunity of keeping ur environment safe pass you by.
See the bigger picture of everything.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by TheWinterBird(f): 9:56am On Mar 23
Wickedness
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Stayingalive: 10:01am On Mar 23
treatise:

Military on a peace keeping mission in a rural area? Were the soldiers paid to support a particular warring side? Was the headquarters in the known before they embarked on the "peace mission"? A high level of enquiry should be set up.
communities should stop allowing criminals take cover in their place. If you harbour criminals, this is one of the things that could happen to a community
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by ZombieTAMER: 10:01am On Mar 23
emperor4love:
my frnd shut up mouth up,this is too barbaric nd humane,this is not the way we south are brought up,wetin de wan use de heart do,eat it or decorate house,now y won't every one be against this,wetin dis idiot wan use heart do,no it has turn to exhibit, let the use there hands carry any consequences, I don't feel pity for burning of house nd all this happening to them

How can a beast feel pity for the burning of houses belonging to innocent villagers...

When barbarians strike in the North
The Army goes after the perpetrators

But in the South... it's a full blown war

Beasts everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Versal: 10:03am On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:
Boko Haram members decapitate Nigerian soldiers, and it's not news

The NA don't retaliate
they don't burn down houses in Borno
or harass civilians

What then is the definition of double standard

The thing below is quick to defend Boko haram and the Northern villages housing them...
The NA in Borno are not interested in peace returning to the region
I already know it supported Buhari for eight years and capped it up with Tinubu
The tribe that support Injustice in the South, while claiming they're southerners..
Black foreheads everywhere.
Don't mind the yeye terrorist sympatizer army.
They went to steal oil and were killed.
Nobody is saying that one.
Ignorant Zoogerian.

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Versal: 10:04am On Mar 23
Indispensable85:
They will wipe your village and your family.
Imbeciille.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by chroniclesss(m): 10:11am On Mar 23
NewDea4:

The truth is that Nigerian soldiers lead barbaric lives and no sensible person should be surprised to see them die barbaric deaths.
These are not the times to make statements like this !! Even seun will not be able to save you when they come for you ! Use your head !
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by seunayantokun(m): 10:14am On Mar 23
This is just too bad.
Now, they've not made any significant arrest yet they killed many of the residents and reduced their domiciles to ashes. Is this country a jungle?

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Easylife1234: 10:30am On Mar 23
May there Soul rest in peace
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by sylve11: 10:35am On Mar 23
Blitzking:

Shey na everyday the number of death dey increase...today 16..tomorrow 17 next tomorrow 18.

The thing confused me too. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Kukutente23: 10:35am On Mar 23
Islie:
Intensify manhunt for killers

Killing of military personnel national tragedy –Tuggar

Fleeing indigenes: We’ve stayed six days without food

Ex-militant leader Amagbein dissociates self from soldiers’ killing

https://thenationonlineng.net/delta-killings-troops-recover-decomposing-hearts-of-killed-soldiers/
I thought the story was that they went there unarmed.
So which one is recovery of weapons
And how did they know the hearts recovered belong to the soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:45am On Mar 23
lexy2014:

first question, what were those soldiers doing in that community on the fateful day?
what type of stupid question is that, what were the soldiers doing in any part of the sovereign nation they protect? Thank God for democrazy, if not, you people won't even have mouth to talk.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Morbeta11(m): 10:46am On Mar 23
olatade:
There is an adage in Yoruba which is literally translated as “if you fail to rebuke your neighbour for eating a bad ant in the afternoon, his restlessness at night will deprive you of your sleep”.

You cannot measure someone’s reaction to an attack.

In as much as I condme the attack, but I surprising how killing of 16 military personnel in SS is generating more noise than those huge numbers being wiped in the North.....cos if my memory didn't fail me, terrorists have killed number of soldiers on a spot than this.

I responded with a punch to a slap you gave me, and you went to town that I didn’t respond in equal measure. Are you okay?

This explains the Soldiers’ response to the incident at Okuama.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by lexy2014: 10:51am On Mar 23
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
what type of stupid question is that, what were the soldiers doing in any part of the sovereign nation they protect? Thank God for democrazy, if not, you people won't even have mouth to talk.

are soldiers inside your house or is your house not part of the sovereign nation they protect?

what were those soldiers doing in that community on the fateful day?

who are the "you people" that wont have mouth to talk?
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by alphaNomega: 10:55am On Mar 23
NewDea4:

The truth is that Nigerian soldiers lead barbaric lives and no sensible person should be surprised to see them die barbaric deaths.

oh, wike knows killing is barbaric. wow grin
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by alphaNomega: 11:04am On Mar 23
Stayingalive:
communities should stop allowing criminals take cover in their place. If you harbour criminals, this is one of the things that could happen to a community
have you been to aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by zoomzoom(m): 11:08am On Mar 23
[quote author=Passionnn post=129064578]There is a lot they are not telling us about what actually happened in Okuama.
It was definitely a battle with oil thieves. The unsuspecting villagers were just victims of circumstance caught in the crossfire.
No one is talking about court marshalling the ravaging soldier who in the guise of holding a peace talk opened fire on unarmed locals.
Somehow,, when those vested with responsibility to curb crime suddenly becomes a cartel in the criminal circle, expect things to go south.
Somehow it takes this sort of attack by the militants for them to realize how far off they have wandered from their legitimate duties
If the soldiers are claiming they just detected these illegal refining sites that would be a blatant lie. They knew all along but had been collecting their tithes regularly.

It gladdens my heart to still see that a few sound discerning minds still populate this neck of the wood, for atimes i wonder if I'm actually the "mad one" when it appears I'm the ONLY ONE that SEES THESE THINGS!!.
GRACIAS!!.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Metrofox(m): 11:10am On Mar 23
jodeci:

Peace mission indeed. Thrashy comment from the an.us.

Nigerians are the most dense people on the planet. No one has even come out to ask what this peace mission is all about and who sanctioned it in the first place. The truth is being revealed gradually as there's no smoke without fire. Only people involved in terribly bad business will be bold enough to engage soldiers with such barbaric impetus similar to what you see with drug cartels, now they've started talking about oil bunkery . This country is just a criminal enterprise ..God forbid
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by wolebest: 11:11am On Mar 23
Islie:
Intensify manhunt for killers

Killing of military personnel national tragedy –Tuggar

Fleeing indigenes: We’ve stayed six days without food

Ex-militant leader Amagbein dissociates self from soldiers’ killing

https://thenationonlineng.net/delta-killings-troops-recover-decomposing-hearts-of-killed-soldiers/

These murderers must be fished out dead or alive, no matter how long it takes....
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by onuman: 11:12am On Mar 23
Restructure Nigeria politically to stop troops from doing police work.
If you don't want Nigeria restructured because you don't want to displease the Hausa-Fulani/Kanuri group whose soldiers restructured Nigeria the last time and created a lopsided system, worse troubles are waiting for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by windvane(m): 11:21am On Mar 23
mauchiz:

We must all come together for organ harvesting to stop, this has been going on, this is the opportunity to stop it.
Nobody knows who will be the next victim.
They have been killing, kidnapping and harvesting organs, this is the best time for it to stop.
Let's all come together and stop this Wickedness now, all over the Nigeria.

Now it has gotten to the turn of Nigeria soldiers, let's use this opportunity and stop it.
Let's help them get information that will stop organ harvesting in Nigeria.

Please let's join hands together and stop this thing, we don't know who will be next victim.
Let's join hands and stop this Wickedness in Nigeria.
It could be ur relative tomorrow.
do you think their organs were truly harvested?because id that is true,they wouldn't see any heart in the first place...I am against the killings no doubt but 2 wrongs will never make a right
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Mar 23
From peacekeeping, the latest report now says that the Nigerian military went to the area to curb oil bunkering.

Why is it taking so long to apprehend the killers by the way?

I hope the case won't be buried at the end of the day because of certain "high-powered" intervention, especially after making people believe that mere locals can kill and harvest the hearts and other vital organs of soldiers??
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Zeebuy: 11:26am On Mar 23
richiemcgold:

You see why I'll never have sympathy for those perpetrators.

You killed our gallant officers and still went ahead to remove their hearts. For what?

I don't know why, but I don't believe this bullshit. They killed them, removed their hearts and just kept them in one place? If they saw human hearts, how did they know it belongs to the soldiers? Was any DNA test run on the hearts?

Or you believe anything just because someone said so? Una no dey use una heads shaa
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Elohorp(f): 11:34am On Mar 23
richiemcgold:

You see why I'll never have sympathy for those perpetrators.

You killed our gallant officers and still went ahead to remove their hearts. For what?

Please if you don't know the whole of the story don't talk

If a army man came to your house to kill you and your family won't you fight for your life
Or you will happily die because his a gallant soldier abi
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Elohorp(f): 11:36am On Mar 23
DevilsEqual:

They said they were on peace mission

Without a pre-info, I can correctly guess your tribe

That tribe that sees everything as competition, negativites inclusive

The sun rises from the... cheesy cheesy cheesy

What kind of peace mission over one land will cause such top army person else to go there

They didn't go on any peace mission, please don't be deceived
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by MasterTeeUSA: 11:44am On Mar 23
You are comparing apples and oranges...Sadly you have others like you, tribalistic, who also liked your nonsense.

We are at war with Boko Haram...we kill them, they kill us, they kill Borno residents too...they are victims. We are not at war with Niger Delta other than curbing illegal oil bunkering activities. They slaughtered our soldiers, removing their heads and hearts.

You are clearly soulless...if you think the 2 situations are the same. May you find mercy so same won't be your portion...Amen

ZombieTAMER:

The NA don't retaliate
or harass civilians

The thing below is quick to defend Boko haram and the Northern villages housing them...
The tribe that support Injustice in the South, while claiming they're southerners..
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by afube: 11:47am On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:

The NA don't retaliate
or harass civilians

Nigeria will collapse under the weight of her own contradictions..........since the fulani bandits and herdsmen have been killing people ALL OVER NIGERIA.........I have never heard that the army captured one single Fulani commander...talk less of taking them to court..........But if it is the south especially the south east and southsouth.......they will rush in and kill militants with missionary zeal......Moral of the story? your Nigeria army is actually a Fulani army! RIP to the dead officers and men.............If there is something Tinubu is getting right is actually his seeming boldness in taking on the fulani challenge.............this idea that Fulanis are untouchable must be debunked!
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23
Indispensable85:

Victoria amu is supporting okpebholo

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by sylve11: 12:07pm On Mar 23
mauchiz:

We must all come together for organ harvesting to stop, this has been going on, this is the opportunity to stop it.
Nobody knows who will be the next victim.
They have been killing, kidnapping and harvesting organs, this is the best time for it to stop.
Let's all come together and stop this Wickedness now, all over the Nigeria.

Now it has gotten to the turn of Nigeria soldiers, let's use this opportunity and stop it.
Let's help them get information that will stop organ harvesting in Nigeria.

Please let's join hands together and stop this thing, we don't know who will be next victim.
Let's join hands and stop this Wickedness in Nigeria.
It could be ur relative tomorrow.

Wetin this one dey talk? cool cool
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by dododawa1: 12:09pm On Mar 23
Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos) / Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) / Lagos Government Demolishes Shanties In Obalende (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.