Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State (45019 Views)

Troops Recover Weapons Of Slain Soldiers In Delta / Defence HQs releases photos, names of soldiers murdered in Okuama, Delta State / Murder Of Soldiers In Okuama: Army Releases Statement On Misinformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Azazyel: 12:11pm On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:
Boko Haram members decapitate Nigerian soldiers, and it's not news

The NA don't retaliate
they don't burn down houses in Borno
or harass civilians

What then is the definition of double standard

The thing below is quick to defend Boko haram and the Northern villages housing them...
The NA in Borno are not interested in peace returning to the region
I already know it supported Buhari for eight years and capped it up with Tinubu
The tribe that support Injustice in the South, while claiming they're southerners..
Black foreheads everywhere.

Your hatred for Nigeria has led you to spill crap. I remember vividly when terrorism was still at its strongest in borno state. There were several instances where after soldiers were killed, communities were razed down and people were taken hostage by the Army. Oh it seems you have forgotten how international groups and human rights organizations accused Nigeria Army of genocidal acts in the north severally. Remember Baga? I don't like the idea of razing communities but these kinds of murders are mind boggling and no military in the world would accept such. Do you know what it means for someone to kill and decapitate another human? These people aren't different from bokoharam or ISIS. Do you know that if the army leave people in that community and start doing investigation, they won't get anything out of that community infact more soldiers would get killed including the people involved in the investigation. Do you know why? Cos the inhabitants all know the killers. These killers are family members and blood relations thus no one would willingly hand them over. If you know Urhobo and Ijaw people, you'll understand what I'm saying. Those okuama people have invited the devil to their doorstep with their crazy actions. Anywhere in the world that military steps into in mass, there would surely be blood spill. It's inevitable. The perpetrators would definitely be caught and there would be no more okuama. The military would establish their base there. I think that should provide a lasting solution. I had an altercation with a soldier during my NYSC. He used physical force on me and my friend because we didn't come out early enough for the day's activities. We didn't engage him physically as that would bring problems for us. We reported him to the commander in charge. The soldier was suspended while we were compensated. The Ijaw people used their brains. They reported formally while the okuama big boys and girls decided to show power against the federal government. Who is at loss now?
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Onewazobia(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23
Working hard to justify killing of armless citizens
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Bfly: 12:16pm On Mar 23
Any criminal arrested in that zone be killed once and stop bringing them to social media for us to see. It makes no difference, It only gives room for mischiefs
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Panda7(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23
IVO
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by LordIsaac(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23
olatade:
There is an adage in Yoruba which is literally translated as “if you fail to rebuke your neighbour for eating a bad ant in the afternoon, his restlessness at night will deprive you of your sleep”.

You cannot measure someone’s reaction to an attack.

I responded with a punch to a slap you gave me, and you went to town that I didn’t respond in equal measure. Are you okay?

This explains the Soldiers’ response to the incident at Okuama.
Taliban will come for you! Israel comes to mind😊
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by YourGFsnatcher: 12:30pm On Mar 23
NewDea4:

A faithless beast like Wike would know a lot about barbarism aanyways

The truth is that Nigerian soldiers lead barbaric lives and no sensible person should be surprised to see them die barbaric deaths.
See what someone is saying abeg
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by YourGFsnatcher: 12:32pm On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:

The NA don't retaliate
or harass civilians

The thing below is quick to defend Boko haram and the Northern villages housing them...
The NA in Borno are not interested in peace returning to the region
The tribe that support Injustice in the South, while claiming they're southerners..
This is exactly why Nigeria will not be better. Everything is about tribalism and religion.. nobody cares about the right thing.. once it's your people, no one care about justice.. just pure emotions.
If I was a white man I would have been an extreme racists, cos black people don't have the ability to think beyond emotions
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23
senatordave1:

Victoria amu is supporting okpebholo

Of course Victoria Amu is a member of APC from owan. She's got no choice. I think almost everybody is on the same page now.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23
Versal:

They will wipe your village and your family.
Imbeciille.

Product of a cursed lineage.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23
Indispensable85:

Of course Victoria Amu is a member of APC from owan. She's got no choice. I think almost everybody is on the same page now.

Dekeri is the only dissident now.honestly,I'll have preferred hon ogbeide ihama,he's the best candidate for running mate though oshio and idahosa needed to be appeased
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by gideonvalor98(m): 1:43pm On Mar 23
insidelife22:
What ever happened to our military personnels in Delta should be totally condemned.

But the massacres of civilians going on in retaliation by the army should be strongly condemned.

The NA lacks intelligence.
It's your parents that lack intelligence, not to know they ought to flush you out instead going ahead to bring a shame to this world.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by casppyjay: 1:43pm On Mar 23
NewDea4:

A faithless beast like Wike would know a lot about barbarism aanyways

The truth is that Nigerian soldiers lead barbaric lives and no sensible person should be surprised to see them die barbaric deaths.
were the hearts labelled or tagged?bodies have been recovered and probably buried..
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by RedAlert08(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23
Islie:
Intensify manhunt for killers

Killing of military personnel national tragedy –Tuggar

Fleeing indigenes: We’ve stayed six days without food

Ex-militant leader Amagbein dissociates self from soldiers’ killing

https://thenationonlineng.net/delta-killings-troops-recover-decomposing-hearts-of-killed-soldiers/

I have no sympathy for any Nigerian security operative.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by emperor4love(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:

How can a beast feel pity for the burning of houses belonging to innocent villagers...

When barbarians strike in the North
The Army goes after the perpetrators

But in the South... it's a full blown war

Beasts everywhere

oga shut up hv u been in North,why support such act,this ppl hv family and to remind u am from south
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Sleekfingers: 3:35pm On Mar 23
Iykopee:
Who will recover carcasses of the village people killed by the military guys?

No need to recover the corpses of the villagers . Na vulture go chop them...
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by abbiboy: 3:50pm On Mar 23
richiemcgold:

You see why I'll never have sympathy for those perpetrators.

You killed our gallant officers and still went ahead to remove their hearts. For what?

You believe Nigeria army at your peril.. They want to use it to justify their retaliation and draw public sympathy. U guyz are too gullible in that country.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by NewDea4: 3:52pm On Mar 23
YourGFsnatcher:

See what someone is saying abeg

You had nothing to say when they massacred unarmed youths at Lekki, at least theirs was a fair fight in the creeks, the poor souls at Lekki had no chance

It's the foolishness hardwired into your brains that makes you people candidates for exploitation by soldiers & politicians throughout your entire lives
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by ZombieTAMER: 5:47pm On Mar 23
emperor4love:
oga shut up hv u been in North,why support such act,this ppl hv family and to remind u am from south

I have been to North..

The soldiers killed in Northern Nigeria do have families, I know two of them..

I know you are from the south West
it doesn't really count as the "south"
wonder why you sound to biased even without knowing..

The South condemns what happened
Killing and burning villages in revenge is unjustifiable
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by emperor4love(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:

I have been to North..

The soldiers killed in Northern Nigeria do have families, I know two of them..

I know you are from the south West
it doesn't really count as the "south"
wonder why you sound to biased even without knowing..

The South condemns what happened
Killing and burning villages in revenge is unjustifiable
am now from sw, nd if I c wat wrong I will condemm it simple
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by ZombieTAMER: 6:33pm On Mar 23
emperor4love:
am now from sw, nd if I c wat wrong I will condemm it simple

you are not from the SW?.

how?
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by YourGFsnatcher: 6:36pm On Mar 23
NewDea4:

You had nothing to say when they massacred unarmed youths at Lekki, at least theirs was a fair fight in the creeks, the poor souls at Lekki had no chance

It's the foolishness hardwired into your brains that makes you people candidates for exploitation by soldiers & politicians throughout your entire lives
A buckman's mentality. Everything to u guys Is jungle justice. Your emotions work more than ur brain, that's why u people can never be in the same category of humans with other races. For your mind the military are your enemy in this country? Lol, u should grow up
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Edusouls(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23
richiemcgold:

You see why I'll never have sympathy for those perpetrators.

You killed our gallant officers and still went ahead to remove their hearts. For what?

blacks are too evil , barbaric and senseless I swear we too Dey overdo, our hearts is just similar to the devil, one reason God don’t answer our prayers and dosent like us much

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by emperor4love(m): 7:12pm On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:

you are not from the SW?.

how?
am not bro,I stand against wat de community do
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Indispensable85(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23
senatordave1:

Dekeri is the only dissident now.honestly,I'll have preferred hon ogbeide ihama,he's the best candidate for running mate though oshio and idahosa needed to be appeased

Naaaaaah...... ogbeide would have been a disaster. His choice would have further divided the party. Dennis Idahosa is the best option in this circumstance. Dekeri is onboard already. There's absolutely no problem in the party right now. All tendencies have been taken care of.
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Kingzmate(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23
NO MORE TANTITA PAYMENT cry
DECOMPOSING HEARTBREAK grin
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by senatordave1(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23
Indispensable85:

Naaaaaah...... ogbeide would have been a disaster. His choice would have further divided the party. Dennis Idahosa is the best option in this circumstance. Dekeri is onboard already. There's absolutely no problem in the party right now. All tendencies have been taken care of.

But ogbeide is the most popular person in Edo south and from Oredo which has the largest votes and would have won or divided there.
The ize iyamu camp has been quiet since idahosa was chosen,we need them and even odubu to tackle ogie.
I am hearing rumors that omosede might defect to APC or remain in pdp and work for idahosa to win so that reps will be clear for her
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by pquaver(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23
ZombieTAMER:

The NA don't retaliate
or harass civilians

The NA in Borno are not interested in peace returning to the region ?

One can tell u r not wise.. Go and live in borno na... Since nothing dey happen there.. U nevrr cross southeast u dey talk..
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by Fulaniguy01: 8:42pm On Mar 23
either ritual or cannibalism . I move
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by ZombieTAMER: 9:13pm On Mar 23
emperor4love:
am not bro,I stand against wat de community do

Everyone is against what those militants did

but the NA shouldn't burn and kill innocent villagers

1 Like

Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by NewDea4: 9:42pm On Mar 23
YourGFsnatcher:

A buckman's mentality. Everything to u guys Is jungle justice. Your emotions work more than ur brain, that's why u people can never be in the same category of humans with other races. For your mind the military are your enemy in this country? Lol, u should grow up

I bet you don't know about the scores of innocent villagers already murdered (by the Nigerian army in reprisal) at Igbomotoru

You're a very low-IQ peasant
Re: Troops Recover Decomposing Hearts Of Soldiers Killed In Okuama, Delta State by tete7000(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23
Racoon:
Terrible! How was the army ambushed and killed like this for goodness sake? No more tactical approach to tensed warfare? However, the rash approach by the military will continue to trigger more injustice.

Those who killed those 16 officers and soldiers can confront the troops at their doorsteps now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki / 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.