Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Please Does CAC Refund After Name Denial? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Does CAC Refund After Name Denial? (129 Views)

Banks Begin Collection Of Old Naira Notes Despite CBN’s Denial Of Directive / Why Do Traders Refuse To Refund After Returning Faulty Goods? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Does CAC Refund After Name Denial? by noskcid(m): 10:13am On Mar 23
I have CAC 2 names to pick for registration for me since it’s now online based.

After registration I got an email from them that both names are conflicting with 2 existing names.

I have sent a mail to them already but no response

I want to know if theres a refund policy on that and how.

Thanks
Re: Please Does CAC Refund After Name Denial? by CamsedVacancy: 10:29am On Mar 23
There are websites you can use to check for already registered business names... Why didn't you use them before applying to CAC. The money is non-refundable to the best of my knowledge...
Re: Please Does CAC Refund After Name Denial? by noskcid(m): 9:38pm On Mar 23
CamsedVacancy:
There are websites you can use to check for already registered business names... Why didn't you use them before applying to CAC. The money is non-refundable to the best of my knowledge...
Alright thanks
Re: Please Does CAC Refund After Name Denial? by Beauty4brain(f): 4:41am On Mar 24
Sorry. Non refundable
In your Next attempt, maybe you should add a native name or abbreviation. Something that looks impossible for anyone to think. Sop using normal English names.

For example: Instead of writing ''Helping Hands for the needy''
Write
''Helping Hands for the needy CMLO ''

The last abbreviation could be your native name or anything you wish.
Good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Does CAC Refund After Name Denial? by noskcid(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24
Beauty4brain:
Sorry. Non refundable
In your Next attempt, maybe you should add a native name or abbreviation. Something that looks impossible for anyone to think. Sop using normal English names.

For example: Instead of writing ''Helping Hands for the needy''
Write
''Helping Hands for the needy CMLO ''

The last abbreviation could be your native name or anything you wish.
Good luck

Thanks 🙏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls., How Do I Solve This Meter Problem / Tax Evasion: Akwa Ibom Seals Ecobank, Union Bank Offices / Come On Board Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.