Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) (65938 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23
ednut1:
Cobhams and yinka ayefele dey there. Heal them
He has nothing to prove to u,if u like believe if u like nor believe
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Bluefield(f): 5:30pm On Mar 23
vowiski:
The people saying arangee are clueless and ignorant.

If you have ever been close to Pastor Chris , you will know that he is not human ..

Before you get close to him, that radius alone, there is a lot of power generated, you must feel it, e no get how.. how much more you get to touch him.

I remember a teacher of mine who always criticized the man of God.. he said when Pastor Chris came to Benin for Higher life conference, he was waiting for Bus when the man of God passed ..

Pastor Chris was in the Vehicle and as the car passed , he fell under power right on the road.. cheesy

He said God told him, that is my son .. since that day. He never said crap against the man of God..
Dey play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by kelvindj98: 5:30pm On Mar 23
FOOTSOLDIER2:
People just talk shit about what they don't Know.

Do you know a lot of those sick persons attend healing school for weeks or even months, where their faith is build and strengthened? Faith cometh by hearing and by hearing the word of God. A canal mind will always think otherwise but you can't tempt God or Jesus, if you have faith, then your faith shall make you whole...don't argue what you don't know.
You mean acting school where they are thought how to fake illnesses. Lubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by fragility1000(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23
Balistic4:
Any Muslim that comments on this topic will not die well. This is a Christian affair.

Now back to the topic grin grin grin
It seems Chris need serious money for a big "project" grin grin grin
Your generation will not die well,u this bastard religious bigot
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by JooEeL(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23
CaptainFM1:
I'm so happy that more people are waking up to the fakeness of these so called men of God.

I knew they stage manage miracles since I was 4years old. My aunt will force us to starve in the name of fasting and we will go to church every evening for stupid deliverance that never exist.

The man will touch everybody and they will be falling like leaves. It got to my turn, I refuse to fall when he pushed my head. He then added scissors kick to my legs along with the push, I fell. The ushers try to pin me down, I bit one of them with my teeth and kick another in his blokus.

The man and every stupid person in the church then intensify prayers on me. I just can't belief how stupid my aunt was Everytime I think back about the incident.

One time I was sick when i was young and hoped I could find a way to pastor chris church. Lol, imagine my mentality then. grin

I would be seeing all those rhapsody booklets of their miracles they shared and be wondering I would be made whole if I went there.

Chai. Mumu- me!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by kunleham(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23
Wallahi Christianity na scam. This white people did us long thing. And mind you they left us behind.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by CaptainFM1: 5:32pm On Mar 23
ppogba:

Why must I patronize you when I can easily lay on a stretcher and get healed at Oyakhilome' s crusade?

You could have used another thread to advertise your product.

MKT 101.

Nice one.
You could have just put your hand on your TV and pray along.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by CaptainFM1: 5:35pm On Mar 23
JooEeL:

One time I was sick when i was young and hoped I could find a way to pastor chris church. Lol, imagine my mentality then. grin

I would be seeing all those rhapsody booklets of their miracles they shared and be wondering I would be made whole if I went there.

Chai. Mumu- me!!!!

Those "God of men" have mastered their deceptive craft to the extent that even now, they've colonised the internet and social media space.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Jman06(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23
christejames:
Arrangee pastor shocked

Which hospital confirmed that those people were 'crippled' before, and which hospital confirmed that they have been 'healed' of their ailment? undecided

Even Jesus Christ after healing will always ask them to go and show themselves to the authority, that is to confirm that they are now whole.

Africa we really need reawkaening especially towards these prosperity gospel preachers otherwise Christianity in the continent will go 'extinct' when the next generations finds out the shenanigans currently embedded in them.
You're very correct. If you observe, there's a rise in atheism among youths of this generation. This is because children are almost born smart from the womb these days, so many of them cannot just rationalize the whole concept of God, Bible, miracles etc. The whole thing sounds gibberish in the minds of these smart kids. This is bound to get worse as the next generation of smart kids are born.

Honestly, Christianity needs to reinvent itself and do away with the obvious fallacies that can easily be detected by sound minds otherwise, the religion is bound to go extinct in a short while.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Bfly: 5:41pm On Mar 23
You don’t mean it
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by deyplay: 5:43pm On Mar 23
epainos:
Lol.... Fraudster Chris Oyakhilome healed paid actors and actresses. grin Only stupid people believe this trash.

Oyakhilome should be ashamed of himself. He is presently using 5g after all the rubbish talk of his during covid 19. A fraudster from the pit of hell. A friend of fraudster T.B Joshua. grin
may you not achieve like this fraudsters
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by tnerro1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23
I only like the way he preaches, when it comes to miracles time, I change the channel
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by triplek2000: 5:44pm On Mar 23
the script is poorly written
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by kunleham(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23
Seun:
So what gave Pastor Chris the assurance that they would rise when he commanded them to rise? That he would not be embarrassed?

It's the fact that they had been pre-screened by Pastor Amenkhienan and his other close helpers. He knew that they could all walk.
No be film? Even if any of them refused to rise as commanded, the film will be edited before releasing to viewers. And besides, you can see he has to count them himself to be sure say they are not more than the number agreed.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Opmic: 5:47pm On Mar 23
Kinterez:
Pastor Chris go to different hospitals, sick persons that needs your attention are there, yes they have faith..Do your miracles there...not ya church with lots of shows

Jesus didn't go to hospitals, they came to him or came to call him
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by ppogba: 5:49pm On Mar 23
CaptainFM1:

Nice one.
You could have just put your hand on your TV and pray along.

If I decide to do that and do not get healed, it is people like you that will still say it is because I do not have faith.

Whichever way, you will still win the argument.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by CaptainFM1: 5:51pm On Mar 23
ppogba:

If I decide to do that and do not get healed, it is people like you that will still say it is because I do not have faith.

Whichever way, you will still win the argument.

Certainly not me oooo. I certainly don't exercise that kind of faith myself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by sylve11: 5:54pm On Mar 23
7arrows:

U must be a racist and religious fanatic. Na people like una dey destroy nigeria.

But Christians aren't allowed to comment on Muslim threads na.

sad cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Chetas81(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23
FAKE PEOPLE BELONG TO FAKE MIRACLE
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23
Willie2015:

How many hospitals did Jesus and the Apostles visited ?
Make u dey reason well now
If u dont believe ..just state so...
No need for this yarns

Did Jesus advertise his own miracles when he was doing them?! undecided
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by ppogba: 5:56pm On Mar 23
JooEeL:

Hmmn correct.

He will soon drink Lipton with God.

If we are to go by the account of this disciple, I am afraid the tea cup will break on getting to the " radius"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by miraclemesienu: 5:56pm On Mar 23

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by ppogba: 6:00pm On Mar 23
vowiski:

If you have ever been close to Pastor Chris , you will know that he is not human ..

Before you get close to him, that radius alone, there is a lot of power generated, you must feel it, e no get how.. how much more you get to touch him.

I remember a teacher of mine who always criticized the man of God.. he said when Pastor Chris came to Benin for Higher life conference, he was waiting for Bus when the man of God passed ..

Pastor Chris was in the Vehicle and as the car passed , he fell under power right on the road.. cheesy

He said God told him, that is my son .. since that day. He never said crap against the man of God..

This was exactly the same thing sent to me when I texted JOKES to 300 on MTN.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Bfly: 6:00pm On Mar 23
Jman06:
You're very correct. If you observe, there's a rise in atheism among youths of this generation. This is because children are almost born smart from the womb these days, so many of them cannot just rationalize the whole concept of God, Bible, miracles etc. The whole thing sounds gibberish in the minds of these smart kids. This is bound to get worse as the next generation of smart kids are born.

Honestly, Christianity needs to reinvent itself and do away with the obvious fallacies that can easily be detected by sound minds otherwise, the religion is bound to go extinct in a short while.

No born smart kid anywhere. What we have are Perverts. Parenthood has failed.
What is smart about using drug?
What is smart about hookups?
What is smart about internet fraud, betting?
What is smart about seeking social media validation?
What is smart about nosering, hearing, dreadlock?
What is smart of lewd and naughty lyric?
What is smart in fast life?
What is smart about churning raising a family?
What is smart about people who are not welcome in sane countries?
Christianity is not about Nigeria.
You need to redefine what you mean by smartness?
Parents have failed to take them through the proper way of Christianity. It is not about sitting on church benches, reading bible letters.
Also, It is expected to assume that Christianity will go in extinction because the same bible you term fallacies laid all this down; hence the term “Endtime”

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by PointZerom: 6:01pm On Mar 23
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Do you know a lot of those sick persons attend healing school for weeks or even months, where their faith is build and strengthened? Faith cometh by hearing and by hearing the word of God. A canal mind will always think otherwise but you can't tempt God or Jesus, if you have faith, then your faith shall make you whole...don't argue what you don't know.

Sometimes the faith of the sick is not required but that of the minister. You don't rase the ded through his faith.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23
epainos:
Lol.... Fraudster Chris Oyakhilome healed paid actors and actresses. grin Only stupid people believe this trash.

Oyakhilome should be ashamed of himself. He is presently using 5g after all the rubbish talk of his during covid 19. A fraudster from the pit of hell. A friend of fraudster T.B Joshua. grin
Hahahaha please calm down o, They may come for you They are very powerful and evil
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by PointZerom: 6:04pm On Mar 23
vowiski:

You mean he's not a human being?
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by higgs: 6:06pm On Mar 23
Pastor Chris is back to his old tricks.
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 23
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Well, I know the bible showed that Jesus healed people immediately without the need to go to faith school for strengthening of faith.

And he even healed someone's son after the person admitted he had some unbelief inspire of believing.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Balistic4: 6:20pm On Mar 23
fragility1000:

Your generation will not die well,u this bastard religious bigot

loooooooool terrorist sighted grin grin grin grin grin
dead foolish bastard grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 6:23pm On Mar 23
Balistic4:
Any Muslim that comments on this topic will not die well. This is a Christian affair.

Now back to the topic grin grin grin
It seems Chris need serious money for a big "project" grin grin grin

How did your inconsequential riffraff of a father die?
Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 6:26pm On Mar 23
ednut1:
Cobhams and yinka ayefele dey there. Heal them
Abi now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.