Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) (65735 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:13am On Mar 24
Seun:
So what gave Pastor Chris the assurance that they would rise when he commanded them to rise? That he would not be embarrassed?

It's the fact that they had been pre-screened by Pastor Amenkhienan and his other close helpers. He knew that they could all walk.
My dear I was in this same healing school for 3 weeks and the final when Chris came when they do this live "healing service" I saw able bodies people asked to climb on this stretchers. Take a close look at thier legs, body they all look able bodied! I saw the real crippled people unattended to. I saw so many things that I cannot write at a go. Even my friend who walks with a limp had to go to India for surger because he wasn't healed like so many people I saw. I wonder how this man over the years has been able to continue with this charade.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Johel(m): 8:39am On Mar 24
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvgNFV4eks&t=30s

Pastor Chris has made enough money, he should stop televising these action scenes.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nedekid: 8:45am On Mar 24
chenny360:
People that didn't believe in miracles will think it's a prank
So you believe it is real?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by nedekid: 8:47am On Mar 24
Which power did he use? Atleast we know the many powers of indaboski bahose. cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:10am On Mar 24
AjalaDtraveller:

My dear I was in this same healing school for 3 weeks and the final when Chris came when they do this live "healing service" I saw able bodies people asked to climb on this stretchers. Take a close look at thier legs, body they all look able bodied! I saw the real crippled people unattended to. I saw so many things that I cannot write at a go. Even my friend who walks with a limp had to go to India for surger because he wasn't healed like so many people I saw. I wonder how this man over the years has been able to continue with this charade.

As someone who also experienced this scam I would refer people to @Sirjohns thread on nairaland. Read the long article and you'll know what is happening. Please find a link. I experienced this folly in the early 2000's

https://www.nairaland.com/193649/truth-christ-embassy-healing-school

Exceprts from my previous writeup are written below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:16am On Mar 24
Sadly I too was a victim of what I can only call the greatest scam in the modern day history of the Pentecostal church. A well played out scam which is enabled by the likes of deaconess Gbadamosi, Brother Dele, Pastor Shola, Reverend Owase, Reverend Tom and no other person but pastor Chris. I experienced his scam all the way back in the early 2000's and had I not known the Lord, I sincerely would have walked away from the faith. Before you start reading, I ask that you speak to the Lord and as a believer expect him to give you answers. He's your father, so asking him to help you know truth is part of his will. I only could tell one person in the world about my experience that night after a build up from the so called healing school. I later on recounted it to one other person, but sadly they were too fragile and such a truth would break their bubble, so they refused to hear anything. Eventually they came round to knowing that it was all true. I had always wondered why women could get raped and not speak, but abuse is something that takes years to speak about. Some of you wonderful sisters who were abused have never spoken about it, and some of you sick men who have abused other ladies sometimes live in fear of your victims speaking out one day. Weirdly, some do speak out and also some don't. Some of you men are actually in churches and walk around almost free, and if this can happen to guilty men, imagine the support a ministry like Christ has in suppressing claims made against them. From thousands of brainwashed members, to a media empire. Let's not forget that these are media ministries which have one way traffic, you only see what they want you to see. I wish I get to meet sir John one day, for he is truly a blessing to those who seek truth. Sinach and all the rest of the families are also fully aware of the scams they portray to thousands of innocents and an audience wanting to be deceived. It's no wonder the ministry operates a system of nepotism and it reigns in that place. From brothers, to sister in-laws, to all you can name, you find the whole lot there. A system where total allegiance is required to continue fooling millions of people. Only a handful of people would even dare bring these accusations before the Lord, but would rather scream words like envy, bitterness etc. I do not know how the cry of people for justice has turned to bitterness, I guess only under Christ Embassy. The same behaviour was revealed when their beloved mama in the Lord Reverend Anita decided to say adiós to the madness going on there. One of the only people allowed to climb the stage of meetings and wear the white suit, was suddenly called bitter by those who would have rolled over the floor Kandahaying and kabashing in so called other tongues, had she touched them. Suddenly, simply because pastor Chris portrays her as not valuable, like zombies they cast her away. The very same woman they had boldly told people had enough grace to live seperately from her husband. When people began to question the separate lives of the top echelon of Christ embassy, the new policy was pushed on to have certain church workers in different branches, simply to take heat off the questions about the marriage. A few weeks to the announcement of the divorce, the ministry pushed out a statement saying nothing was wrong, but I guess time was the best revealer of truths. At each phase, sadly the members morph into defenders of what ever line the ministry goes in, whether right or wrong. Continued...

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:18am On Mar 24
Having gone to the healing school at Alausa Ikeja, it used to be held in the main ground of an auditorium that had some sort of zinc structure with pillars on it. The scam of the healing school is such that the victim is the one who uses their hands to shoot themselves in the foot. It is carefully scripted so that the victim makes himself a target if he tries to speak up. Most other ministries apply the same method whenever anyone tries to speak against them and expose their tricks. I went to the healing school for an ailment and had always followed pastor Chris since the late 90's. The first part of the healing school is where you are interviewed and details of what is wrong is written and take note off. A video is made of each participant, stating thier names, Thier ailments, how long for etc. (Three major videos form part of the intricate scam which is used to fool the world and possible hold its victims to Ransom). This here is the first phase of the scam. Those attending the healing school have to sign confidentiality forms stating not to speak of events at the healing school. You are then told to attend classes etc, and there are different groups of people within the healing school. Those with visible ailments (totally blind, totally crippled etc), none visible ailments such as HIV, diabetes, partial blindness etc. All sorts of stories are then told to people about the so called miracles that happen there, videos of crusades etc. On the outside it looks innocent and plain until you dig deeper. As you attend the healing school, you are then also told that to secure your healing, pastor Chris must lay hands on you on the night of a major meeting, night of bliss, cross over night etc and that is the pattern. Attendees are told that failure to get hands laid on by pastor Chris would lead to a loss of healing along the line. Pastor Chris comes to the main meeting, they beam the video to the crowd, he lays his hands, so called miracles occur (I'll come to that part) and the innocent victims in that scene shoot themselves in the foot. The usual teachings on confessions are taught throughout the so called time at the healing school. Some people attend the healing school for years and don't get to see pastor Chris, months and weeks depending on how visible their ailments are. The more visible the ailment of the person was who attended the healing school, and the the harder it is for CE to scam people with their tricks, the less likely they were to graduate and get to be prayed for by pastor Chris. People attend the healing school and there is a massive filtering of those who the crowd get to see. As sir John stated, it is what pastor Chris wants you to see that you get to see. Those who can walk, but need wheelchairs as an aid are definitely classed as having passed their course at the healing school and qualified to meet pastor Chris. Those without visible ailments are also classed as having passed their course and qualified to meet pastor Chris. Topics such as how to receive your helaling are looked at and general scriptures on healing etc. Confession and acts of faith are taught to people. Let's touch on the recieving part which plays into the script. The sick are told of how to respond when pastor comes into the room and how to receive their healing. Don't just stand there when he comes into the hall of the healing school, you have to learn how to receive a miracle. Don't stiffen your body but let the anointing flow. Faith calls the things that be not as though they are. When he lays hands on you, jump around, celebrate, scream I am healed, even though your body might not seem healed. Anchor yourself on this part and go through healing school videos to see how they celebrate when they are touched by pastor Chris. With some woman in the background, you hear things like "the man of God walks into the room and lays hands on them, she falls on the ground, they are healed. Suddenly they stand up and are healed. They jump around, they wave their hands in the air praising God. I'm quite sure we've seen this many times. Regarding falling, look up the ministries of Peter popoff who was exposed as using an earpiece to receive information on the sick from his wife, the info he passed on as words of knowledge were from prayer cards the sick had filled at healing classes, prior to the main meeting where they were to be healed. They fell under the supposed power, and were being deceived right under their noses. This video is only 16 minutes long, the original was 9 minutes long max, so please watch it..

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:22am On Mar 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuP5uOI7Xwc?si=T7poR6G9AFO7oim7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLKXRVScOwE?si=ZOWwo6MLkRF0-AkJ

Look also at Darren Browns programme where he fools people in a city into believing that he was a travelling evangelist. You can watch the first five minutes, then move to 1:hr 4 mins

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:22am On Mar 24
Don't forget people got saved at these meetings where crookery and all sorts were being carried out. Peter popoff was a major healing evangelist in the 80's and 90's and it took an unbeliever to pop that bublle which fooled others. He was a regular on Christian TV across the world and had thousands at his meetings. I am not against healing, and I must state that as one who has deep workings of other major healing ministries on earth, I'm a firm believer of healing when pure, and not what is pushed through at CE. Some would say Hinn was at CE embassy, but sadly if only they knew why and at what financial cost? Let's not forget Reverend Anita had just left the scene, people were beginning to ask questions and the theory of innocent by association of hanging around good folks came in. Same happened to the church in Abuja, pastor bling bling. The scandals hit his church, Hinn goes there and all sins are forgiven, but at what financial price did he show up to at Christ embassy? Prior to Hinn coming to CE, no material or item of Hinn was pushed to CE members until after reverend Anita left the scene. More of a diversion and a smokescreen from the matters at hand. Hardly any third party preacher was allowed to come to Christ embassy during its history and members were brainwashed into not going to other people's meetings. How many of you CE members went to Hinns meeting in 2004 in Lagos? Continued....

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:24am On Mar 24
Let's go back to the healing school in which students graduate coincidentally on big nights of meetings. The only thing I won't take away, was that one or two people seemed to have improved while they were there, and I literally mean one or two and nothing more than that. These individuals on the eve of the main night, were told they had to give honour to whom it was due, if not the healing would leave them and pastor Chris had to lay hands on them to seal their healings. They were told stories of folks who felt they were improving, left before pastor could lay hands on them and because pastor wasn't honoured, they fell sick later on. Give honour to whom it is due was the scripture and you guessed it right. One person on a wheelchair was told they had to be wheeled in the way they first came in, hang around the crowds somewhere and get up when a supposed word of knowledge was said by pastor. A lot didn't feel comfortable being given crutches to use and so forth, but who cares what they think, there's the big show to put on and a baying crowd to feed. The night before the healing school, students are told they have to confess any sins they might have spoken against Christ embassy or pastor Chris in person. Told they had to honour him if they were better and get off wheelchairs and crutches as a sign of honouring the supposed MOG. You actually have to be there to believe it, and you look back asking yourself, could this really be happening.

So let's look at the wonderful night of the so called healings. Pastor Chris comes into the venue, the crowd go wild, he is driven to the healing school section where only selected members who fit the script are allowed to be seen by him, and I happened to be one of them. Those who can get out of their wheelchairs as an aid are included in those who he gets to pray for on the big night. Without sounding rude, a lot of us Nigerians assume anyone on a wheelchair cannot walk, but it's used the world over to help people move around, even those who can walk to an extent. I guess the lack of sidewalks, pavements and the stigma which means most disabled are hidden, keeps us in the dark about them. He comes out, walks straight to people holding Thier cards and begins to lay hands on them. Those individuals have been told they need to react (won't use the word act) in a certain way to be able to claim their healings. He lays hands on the people and wham they fall (everyone with Darren brown the magician and also Peter popoff fall, as fallings the new style in church), also don't forget it's essential in recieving your healing as you have to not struggle with the anointing. These teachings are embedded into you at the healing school. They get up and as taught in class, they have to call the things that be not as though they were, they have to jump, shout I'm healed etc, as that's how you claim a healing. This lines up nicely with the word of faith movement doctrine, faith, healings etc. The crowd at the stadium or building go haywire and begin to speak in other tongues in an almost mad razzmstazz. That's the second part of the scam all recorded on video. Lest I forget, Pastor Chris returns back to the main stage of the auditorium and begins to call out so called words of knowledge. There's a wheelchair over there. Lo and behold, on the big screen I see those who were sitting next to me for months at the healing school. Reverend Tom, his relative (crimes stay best in family cycles), comes up, "pastor there's a miracle over here" to which Chris replies, "talk to me". Pastor he came here on a wheelchair, he couldn't walk, you gave a word of knowledge, he laid hold on the word of God and now he's walking". "Isn't that wonderful, somebody shout alleluia" are the usual response he gives the baying crowd. Exaggerated cases of people desperate for miracles were called out by the so called Reverend Tom. Pastor, she couldn't see, and I'm sitting there wondering why the lady whose eye sight was slightly better, was being portrayed as healed on the night. I guess being told she might loose her healing plays a part. Deaconess Gbadamosi, Pastor Dele, Pastor Shola are all wonderful recruiters of those who get scammed on this so called glorious night. I guess all of those who purchase the so called healing school magazine and give towards it only help spread the scam to more victims.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:26am On Mar 24
The third part is equally as sad and the lowest of the low, so I'll deal with that and ask some thought provoking questions to you all. After the so called healings have died down and it's time for the word, if only others could see the faces of those at the healing school. Dejected and confused as to what really is happening, with the very essence of their faith hanging in the balance, they are then gathered into the hall. The sick are told that when pastor lays hands on you, the anointing abides forever, so it's in you for life. It is always stated that no one can come back to the healing school in life again. Similar to the once saved always saved doctrine, you can say once touched by pastor Chris, you're forever loaded. Tales of how people got healed as they left the venue were told to the depressed healing school participants who were now getting worried. Stories of how people received healings weeks after pastor Chris laid hands on them were repeated by Dele, Shola and co. I have to say these are some of the lowest of the low of life there is on earth. The sick are then told they need to keep confessing, speaking in tongues and also see themselves as healed. They are told the best way to see themselves as healed is to make a video of themselves healed, watch it daily and confess in prayers to God. Father God, the same way I see myself as healed in this video, I claim it. Call things that be not as though they were. Those who had polio were told to walk as they normally would, which is crooked, and then to walk as though they were healed, bending their body upright as much as they could and celebrating after walking upright as healed. They did the same with a man blind in one eye, they gave him a set of numbers to remember, got him to read those numbers with his good eye, memorise them, then close the good eye and act as though he could read what was being shown to him. He did just that, while those cameras were blazing, and then he acted as if both his eyes were good he celebrates afterwards. Those with partial hearing who pastor Chris had prayed for etc, also went through the same process. No completely blind person was prayed for by him, as it doesn't suit the script and hence them not qualifying for graduation.

We were told this was a video of faith, and this would be sent to people via DHL within a few days, to help with confessions and faith proclamations. All of a sudden about two weeks after, my phone began to ring, as those videos were all aired on loveworld as genuine healings

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 10:28am On Mar 24
So there you have the fullness of the scam at CE. Never thought I'll bring myself to write about it . Three videos all shot and when required, brought up against those who try and expose them. Have you noticed most ministries have a so called video of people who speak against them?? Just asking.

So here you have it.

First video

The person comes to the healing school, with their own mouth, they are shown stating they are sick, they state where they are from etc and what they want.

Second video

Pastor Chris comes in, lays hands on the victim, he falls as people are told loads of times at the school, he or she gets up, is caught on video jubilating and waving Thier hands shouting they are healed.

Third video

The person showing to the world that the are healed via video of faith they were meant to make to help them see themselves as healed.

If a victim comes up, he or she would be asked simple questions by those who are swayed by the media might of CE. But I thought I saw you on TV, you said you were sick (1st video), pastor came in and laid hands on you and you fell and stood up jumping all over the place (2nd video), and you also showed a demonstration of your healing? (third video)

Have Christ Embassy members ever wondered why pastor Chris cannot minister effectively at any other church? Recently he's been with pastor Hinn in America at his California studio and not a single miracle there? He really has an atmosphere for miracles as I can boldly say they are fake and staged. What sort of Evangelist never has meetings in countries where the system to scam others isn't set up? Have you ever heard of pastor Chris waking up and going to a country where there is no Christ embassy to preach?? He cannot as he doesn't have the setting to scam people. Reinhard Bonnke goes and has been to everywhere there is on earth until he died, same with Hinn, Morris Cerullo etc.

If I was paid to have 5 minutes with this man, I wouldn't. Most of you folks who are at Christ embassy are actually nice, I've had friends from there over the years, but the blindness in following is astounding. Recently you had Hinn around, how many of you could go to a Hinn meeting had he not been opened up to you recently by your GO??

Jesus said go into the world, not countries with Christ embassy church where 80% of people at the meeting are CE members. From members buying Thier rapsodies and giving out free and saying it's the most bought book on earth, which is funny, to other nonsense, you couldn't make it up. When you follow the trail, it always leads down to finances. Finances that 99.9% of church members would never get to see the dinner workings and yet will defend with their lives.

Some would argue that certain stones are best left untouched, but put yourself in the position of those who have been affected by this scam. A number of those who were scammed off died not long after in miserly. For some, it is like an old widow who thinks her late husband was the best man on earth, not knowing he had many women at the side and kids. Do you let her enjoy her bliss and utopia and carry on till death, or do you burst that bubble and burst that none existent image the man had with people? Do you look at the wife while making your decision, or the other innocent victims? That's exactly the case with CE.

Go round your branches and show me those who have been gloriously healed that are in attendance? There are simply none anywhere.

How many of you here could scam other this way? We as Christians, we sometimes look at others with the eyes of our innocence, which can be dangerous.

Wake up folks at CE, ask real questions for once in your life and stop morphing to give excuses at each phase serious answers are needed from your ministry. There are hundreds of abused people walking the earth right now without anyone to even talk to, who have been taken advantage of by CE.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 11:14am On Mar 24
chenny360:
People that didn't believe in miracles will think it's a prank

Please read the links above which show what is happening. Take actual sick folks there and experience the madness for yourself.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 12:52pm On Mar 24
Realdeals:
The manner all those on the stretcher leaves it makes it more suspicious. Were they all suffering from the same ailments? Was there no transition period between the time the miracle was professed and it happening?

Thanks for your comment, read my writeup and you'll know what's happening.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 12:54pm On Mar 24
joseph1832:
of course this looks so staged.

I would expect BLW to show us the medical report of these people who were, or is it are sick. grin

Read my write-up above. They are really sick but are being fooled and they don't know. Their reactions i.e. jumping up etc are part of the teachings of how to receive healing. These are very sick folks who are shooting themselves in the foot by their desperate search for help. I explained how people are told to react in order to claim their miracles.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 12:58pm On Mar 24
triplek2000:
the script is poorly written

It isn't technically a script, they are being fooled. In order to claim your healing, you have to react when the man Pastor Chris lays hands on you. "Don't just stand there when he lays hands on your, claim it by faith by jumping shouting that you are healed etc, then you'll see your healing manifest. You might not be feeling better but continue confessing and shouting as he lays hands on you".

Read the writeup I wrote on this thread.

20 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 1:03pm On Mar 24
Seun:

This woman was "healed" by Pastor Chris. She was among the people who rose up from their wheelchairs & were "healed". This is her celebration of "healing." Do you see what's happening or do I have to spell it out?

Update: She wasn't among the people in wheelchairs. After the healing of the people in stretchers, they brought people in wheelchairs and many people standing up to the stage. Pastor Chris declared that they are all healed and they started celebrating on the stage. 🤦‍♂️

Not sure whose side you're on but I wrote a long write-up above showing you what is happening. Look for pastor shola, brother dele, deaconess gbadamosi who were key figures in the healing school in the early 2000's, they are the lowest of the low in life. Celebrations are part of the acts of faith taught to students at the healing school which are meant to be keys in getting healed.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 1:09pm On Mar 24
FOOTSOLDIER2:
People just talk shit about what they don't Know.

Do you know a lot of those sick persons attend healing school for weeks or even months, where their faith is build and strengthened? Faith cometh by hearing and by hearing the word of God. A canal mind will always think otherwise but you can't tempt God or Jesus, if you have faith, then your faith shall make you whole...don't argue what you don't know.

I wrote a long write-up above on page 9 of this thread, please read it. Sadly your are just naïve. Being naive is judging others based on your innocence. You can't do such, so you asume those you trust will never do such as well. Once you realise what is happening you then ask the next question which is why would anyone do that.

Get ready folks they will soon bomb this thread in the next few hours. I'm saying take real sick folks there yourself and experience this madness.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:25pm On Mar 24
Washing & Setting

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Duru009(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24
Only FAITH can heal you. Pastor Chris is only a tool......

Thank you Lord 🙏🙏🙏

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Jman06(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24
Thank you @Truthfullone19 for the expository write up.
I read all you wrote up there and they were quite insightful. Let the wise learn while the unwise keep getting fooled.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Ameduedwin: 3:47pm On Mar 24
I saw a woman with a Big gulter on her neck, why is she not received healing? Why only people on the wheel chair and the stretchers.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 4:39pm On Mar 24
Truthfullone19:

I wrote a long write-up above on page 9 of this thread, please read it. Sadly your are just naïve. Being naive is judging others based on your innocence. You can't do such, so you asume those you trust will never do such as well. Once you realise what is happening you then ask the next question which is why would anyone do that.

Get ready folks they will soon bomb this thread in the next few hours. I'm saying take real sick folks there yourself and experience this madness.

Okay, thank you. But how is it possible to keep up with falsehood over a long period, talk of decades?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 4:54pm On Mar 24
FOOTSOLDIER2:

Okay, thank you. But how is it possible to keep up with falsehood over a long period, talk of decades?

It's really simple, firstly the influence and power of these Ministries is more than what anyone of you can comprehend. Don't forget these are media Ministries with a media might beyond comprehension. The actual number of Christ embassy members with access to the healing school is virtually restricted. Some have glimpses of what's happening but not the whole picture. It takes a lot to run comprehensive documentaries on such organizations, we saw the might of the BBC against TB Joshua and yet they are still struggling to convince people despite their thorough work.

My advice to anyone doubting any of this is free. Take someone you love or know who is very sick to the healing school, you'll see all what I've said. I've climbed up the top of Pentecostalism on earth and seen things only a handful of earth will ever see. My closest relative at that point in my life could not believe these things when shared with them, seeing it would shatter the core of their faith. I couldn't even speak to anyone for years, minus two people who are close to me. One said it shouldn't be talked about and as usual let's not talk about such things whilst the other person followed it through.

Take it upon yourselves to track these sick folks and follow them up. Fear is another factor and sadly Nigeria where almost anything goes. We saw what happened to Kemi when she chose to come against a well known pastor, she was locked up. By the way, Kemi is the daughter of a former governor and yet she could be locked up.

I've been privy to see pentecostalism from levels way higher than almost anyone on earth, and one thing is for certain. Anything or anyone standing in the way of this multi billion industry will be eradicated by these organizations. I've been privy to work with the mega folks you see on TV, you're looking at revenues of over $100 million dollars per year easily with the big names. Anything or anyone that stands in their way will be destroyed by any means necessary.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 4:56pm On Mar 24
Ameduedwin:
I saw a woman with a Big gulter on her neck, why is she not received healing? Why only people on the wheel chair and the stretchers.

Track that woman and follow her progress

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 5:00pm On Mar 24
Jman06:
Thank you @Truthfullone19 for the expository write up.
I read all you wrote up there and they were quite insightful. Let the wise learn while the unwise keep getting fooled.

You're welcome. It's close to twenty years since I saw the madness. 90% of Ce members won't even read the article or watch a video if it exposes these lot laughing about their acts.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Falseprofet2: 5:23pm On Mar 24
Truthfullone19:

Track that woman and follow her progress

Thank you for your courage. God bless you. The internet never forgets. Thanks for documenting your experience. Someday his (chris) cup will be full.

For his wife to divorce him, tells anyone with brain cells that work how much of a con man he is. Women would hardly leave a spirit filled man, but she walked away. What does that say about the supposed man of God

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 6:35pm On Mar 24
Falseprofet2:

Thank you for your courage. God bless you. The internet never forgets. Thanks for documenting your experience. Someday his (chris) cup will be full.

For his wife to divorce him, tells anyone with brain cells that work how much of a con man he is. Women would hardly leave a spirit filled man, but she walked away. What does that say about the supposed man of God

Now that you have known the pattern, please ensure you let other future victims out there know what is happening. Most Christians are naive,i.e. they judge others based on their innocent. I am innocent and so I assume B is also innocent. Once you see the pattern, you can never unsee it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Truthfullone19: 6:39pm On Mar 24
Seun:

This woman was "healed" by Pastor Chris. She was among the people who rose up from their wheelchairs & were "healed". This is her celebration of "healing." Do you see what's happening or do I have to spell it out?

Update: She wasn't among the people in wheelchairs. After the healing of the people in stretchers, they brought people in wheelchairs and many people standing up to the stage. Pastor Chris declared that they are all healed and they started celebrating on the stage. 🤦‍♂️

At Seun, I wrote a writeup about the process at the healing school on page 9 of this thread. This exposes the tactics used from a first hand experience.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Seun(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24
Joy2dworldxyz:
I have actually been in a pastor Adeboye's program where someone on wheel chair was healed.... Men, that day I say God's rugged powerlive!!
You are assuming that the person in the wheelchair could not walk at all before he got into the wheelchair.

36 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) by Acidosis(m): 10:10pm On Mar 24
Seun:

You are assuming that the person in the wheelchair could not walk at all before he got into the wheelchair.

Miracles are real. I have seen a blind man regain his sight "live and direct" at a Reinhard Bonnke's crusade.
And no, it wasn't a fake miracle. He never called anyone to "testify" or come out to prove that his miracles are genuine. He does his thing and leaves. My encounter happened right in the midst of a huge crowd. People who noticed this particular miracle won't be more than 5 as things were happening at different points at a time.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Queen Of Sheba Took Off At The Arrival Of Bishop Oyedepo / End Time Church Spotted In Lagos / Prophet Isa El-Buba: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.