Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) (42725 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Dnet21: 6:06pm On Mar 23
Love is not for him,he don't deserve an affection
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by cbrezy(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23
Hauwa don chop Saleem money cheesy

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Antoeni(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23
Abonki & Violence,
Very Backward Thinking People,
There's Really No Difference between the Educated and illiterates
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by mytime24(f): 6:06pm On Mar 23
Na by force
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23
This na obsessive behaviour turned into violent act
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by baralatie(m): 6:08pm On Mar 23
He reportedly told her point-blank that she either love him or she suffer the most-gruesome consequences.
“I can even kill you, and nothing will happen,” Saleem reportedly warned her.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by baralatie(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23
Reminds me of the late Deborah

A situation where one person believes taking of life means nothing
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Pootle: 6:11pm On Mar 23
the jihadist burst open the dem skull
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Goodday90(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23
Unfortunately she will never get justice as it’s allowed in Islam,all those rich Alhaji will shield the criminal from the police and the case will be swept under the rug
And they are wondering why Igbo don’t want to give their daughters to them in Imo state
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Jennyclay(f): 6:12pm On Mar 23
Hespee93:

Hope you will remaind single till eternity?
Yes!!! undecided

As long staying single doesn’t get me raped again and killed then I will forever remain single. undecided

Evil men!!
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:12pm On Mar 23
All the politicians and the so called untouchables that gang up together to release him after every arrests should be prosecuted and jailed. This trend will continue if nothing is done

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Bfly: 6:13pm On Mar 23
It common among such to influence this kind of cases without legal consequence
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by PointZerom: 6:14pm On Mar 23
Karlifate:

His fragile ego couldn't handle romantic rejection.

This is one of those boys that drinks sniper when they have carryover or score 199 in JAMB. cheesy

They're just too ego invested in every darn thing — a good indicator of low self-esteem.

I know one guy that's mad over 10yrs ago till date for tampering with a girl who refused him sex. The girl's father told him point-black that he'll never graduate. He inflicted the guy with madness till date. As we speak the guy is in psychiatric hospital.

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by SaLongs1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 23
The home of Boko Haram, ISWAP and all manner of atrocities can only produce this and worse.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by ericmor: 6:16pm On Mar 23
Justice must be serve, if not, it will be another terror on the poor. Same way it all started and now see where we found ourselves. I'm sure that boy will be kept in a nice place if they sentence him and we all we think he is in the prison
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by LordPsalm(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23
Jennyclay:
he is not just a potential murderer he’s also a serial rapist and it’s so glaring undecided.

If they were to be in same room and the lady rejected his advances he would definitely rape her and murder her too. That’s how all these foolish men behaves. I know them very well undecided.

It’s not by force to accept proposal even if he has spent billions on her which I know he can never in his life undecided.

I just hope the court sentence him to death ASAP!!

Bunch of beast everywhere!!
This girl and Rape accusations.

I pity any man around u. He is should be ready for false rape accusation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23
Always Saleem Ibrahim
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by bablon20(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23
Maybe the hauwa has no male in her family, if any bastard try such with my family, I will kill him silently without leaving a trace.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by folake4u(f): 6:20pm On Mar 23
shadrach77:
Some of these ladies think they are smart. She must have been leading him on and taking gifts from him thereby giving him false hope

Or she may have spoken very rudely to him.thereby hurting his ego cry

If sincerely you're a child of God as you claimed in your profile, you won't say this.

You are actually justifying his actions and it is sad to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Gabaleve(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23
Nawa o
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by CrossRhodes: 6:21pm On Mar 23
CelestineNelson:
I know the tribe that behaves like this...if you know it also just click like and don't mention names pls...

That fool must be handed over to the cleaners ...He's a disgrace to Alpha Males
What's up with you idiots and bigotry?

Is it like opium or are you dolts cursed?
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by fortunechy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23
Potential bandit...
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:23pm On Mar 23
bablon20:
Maybe the hauwa has no male in her family, if any bastard try such with my family, I will kill him silently without leaving a trace.
Can you imagine? The guy is even bragging
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by SisterAnn(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23
Korectmann:
A potential murderer.
It was attempted murder. He must have killed before.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Enculer2: 6:25pm On Mar 23
Terrorists doing Terrorists stuff
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by SisterAnn(f): 6:25pm On Mar 23
Thundafireseun:

There is always 2sides to every coin ….

Two sides to every story….

I’m not in any way in support of this heartbreaking story, the guy needs to be in jail …

Bu I don’t think this story is about love rejection
What could have deserved this attempt on her life?
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by bablon20(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23
That's even the part that angered me most. Enough evidences, yet the corrupt policemen still free him.. Very simple, I will just ask my sister to agree and lure him to where he will be sent to d early grave.

VeeVeeMyLuv:

Can you imagine? The guy is even bragging

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23
Are you sure that injury would heal without complications? I hope she survives this

It's possible thay guy has killed before. Imagine the guts
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Kingzmate(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23
COMMUNITY CLASH LOADING shocked
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Reelmii: 6:30pm On Mar 23
Hmm...how can a dangerous 21yrs old demon be allowed to roam the street with sane people
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by CelestineNelson: 6:31pm On Mar 23
CrossRhodes:

What's up with you idiots and bigotry?

Is it like opium or are you dolts cursed?

You will be fine bro...
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Bigseven(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23
Sons are blessing others are cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Do Crystal Meth : My Experience / The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend / Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.