Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,227 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) (42734 Views)

Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Mrpojj(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/unimaid-student-attacks-21-yr-old-lady-for-rejecting-love-proposal/

I’m not the type that makes empty threats, anything I decide to do I will do it and nothing will happen. I swear with Allah

You dey commit crime and still they swear with allah
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by abobote: 8:14pm On Mar 23
He is not doing their fake fasting?
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:15pm On Mar 23
GOFRONT:
Chaiiii........ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

After drinking his Burantashi , he wants a forced loved from Hauwa. Say no to Burantashiii.....

This is quite unfortunate for Hauwa...........Unlike one girl on the other thread who was invited home by her boyfriend to come and cuddle him cos he had lost $1,500 to forex trade and babe arrived and when it was time to cuddle bros, a cuddle to take bros out of the grieve of loosing $1500 to forex, babe came up with attitude, excuses and all......But rather than tear her head open like the case of Saleem and Hauwa, bros gently bundled babe out of his house even at that ungodly hour of the night......

Saleem should have taken a cue from brother Forex trader how to handle women issues.

Now when you mention SimonEkpa, Bello Turji, Wadume, Kabiru sokoto, and one notable Bokoharam terrorist I cant remember his name, Saleem should not be left out.
......brother forex trader.....u be beta clown..!
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by smyo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23
Omo na gun he shot am
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by ayo291: 8:27pm On Mar 23
Hope he has finally been arrested nd detained for full law to take ita course.
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/unimaid-student-attacks-21-yr-old-lady-for-rejecting-love-proposal/
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Rejoice28(f): 8:52pm On Mar 23
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by TheGreatIYANU: 8:52pm On Mar 23
I always ask myself, don't victims of these heinous crimes have relatives?

You can't do this to an acquaintance, talk more a relative and continue to exist freely. You're either in jail or the grave.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Uncletony(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23
Bokoharam trainee! Zoo people!!!!
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Segzy19: 8:54pm On Mar 23
So what nonsense are you trying to say exactly?

Thundafireseun:

There is always 2sides to every coin ….

Two sides to every story….

I’m not in any way in support of this heartbreaking story, the guy needs to be in jail …

Bu I don’t think this story is about love rejection

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by RevenuesBoost(f): 9:09pm On Mar 23
He taught every girl is drawn to money

His character stinks, he will never find a decent girl with that, even if he does, they'll always leave.

He taught threatening a girl to stay with him is the way
Terrorism runs in his blood

Which family raised this psyco?

He should be in a mental hospital

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Exceed15: 9:36pm On Mar 23
That boy must tried and convicted. HE should remain in prison for 20 years. He's a potential killer.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by jamesversion: 9:39pm On Mar 23
The kind of animals they breed up north as human beings is appalling.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by jaxxy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23
He is a criminal
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Osanoghodua1: 10:11pm On Mar 23
Looks like the girl is a Christian. Escalate this to the Force Headquarters.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Okoroawusa: 11:54pm On Mar 23
Is it by force to fvck someone? Abeg leave all these "love" rubbish everyone is saying. We know wetin dey sup.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by okeke6969: 12:51am On Mar 24
Libomo way be confirmed Bini boy nor do reach like this.
I think this guy hack for a living.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by KingLion007(m): 5:18am On Mar 24
Does it mean the gal doesn't have a brother or male relatives. Treat her,leave the matter for like 3-4 months... Then send the idiot to the land of no return. No time to check time na.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by lanresord: 6:52am On Mar 24
See what person do woman and you expect if you die GOD will give you 75 virgin
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Alexiiydon: 9:10am On Mar 24
Jennyclay:
Yes!!! undecided

As long staying single doesn’t get me raped again and killed then I will forever remain single. undecided

Evil men!!
like you can ever stay single in your profile picture I can see the olosho ID card on your left leg I blame the men whey Dey bankroll you
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by kmaster007: 9:44am On Mar 24
Nah by force
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by maasoap(m): 11:13am On Mar 24
atiku4President:
They kill for a living.
I guess just like in the land of the rising sun grin grin grin
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:15am On Mar 24
LordPsalm:
This girl and Rape accusations.

I pity any man around u. He is should be ready for false rape accusation
na trauma.
She has been traumatized and it's affecting her mental wellbeing to the extent she's become a psychopaths with rape hallucinations

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by maasoap(m): 11:19am On Mar 24
jamesversion:
The kind of animals they breed up north as human beings is appalling.
It was in the south a woman was kidnapped alongside her fiance, tortured for days, striped naked and cut alive piece by piece including mutilation of her genital before she was later murdered while recording it and it was posted on the social media. It happened in the south and I haven't seen any of the animals they are breeding up north done that!
The problem with you guys is that you're so fixated on the northerners that you don't even notice the kinds of barbarism going on in your own backyard.

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by Faustina33: 11:54am On Mar 24
Hespee93:

Hope you will remaind single till eternity?
nawaooo never
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by similar(f): 12:39pm On Mar 24
This is barbaric
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by jamesversion: 3:27pm On Mar 24
maasoap:

It was in the south a woman was kidnapped alongside her fiance, tortured for days, striped naked and cut alive piece by piece including mutilation of her genital before she was later murdered while recording it and it was posted on the social media. It happened in the south and I haven't seen any of the animals they are breeding up north done that!
The problem with you guys is that you're so fixated on the northerners that you don't even notice the kinds of barbarism going on in your own backyard.

While I don't support neither do I condone the senseless murders by IPOB in the name of the Biafran struggle against the state of Nigeria, it will be expedient to inform you that in the struggle for self-determination, ruthless actions such as the murder of that service woman and her husband are occasionally carried out to drive home their message.

But, how can a man attack a woman he has professed love to with a machete, simply because she refused his advances. If that is not animalistic barbarism, I wonder what it is to you.

That you even compared the action of a guerilla group to that of a random individual in a peaceful communal setup speaks volumes.
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by NairalandGOAT1: 4:19pm On Mar 24
achorladey:

Remove educated. It demeans the word "educated"

That was how one of them who will call himself a teacher or an education officer in the future lynched a fellow colleagues in that notable profession over the madness and sadistic tendency of his religious beliefs.

I wonder how those in that profession will be in class with such a fellow as colleague in the business of imparting knowledge, skills and values.

I just wonder!

Because they are all potential victims!

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by maasoap(m): 5:40pm On Mar 24
jamesversion:

While I don't support neither do I condone the senseless murders by IPOB in the name of the Biafran struggle against the state of Nigeria, it will be expedient to inform you that in the struggle for self-determination, ruthless actions such as the murder of that service woman and her husband are occasionally carried out to drive home their message.

So, you support? Of course you do. Because if you didn't, you wouldn't take trouble to explain to me what needed to be done to achieve your delusional "self destruction". Mumu.

But, how can a man attack a woman he has professed love to with a machete, simply because she refused his advances. If that is not animalistic barbarism, I wonder what it is to you.

Of course, it is. I just don't know where you read it that I said it wasn't. But I still maintain that two scenarios were at distant different levels.

That you even compared the action of a guerilla group to that of a random individual in a peaceful communal setup speaks volumes.
You want me to tell you what you consider as example "of a random individual in a peaceful communal setting", right?
Here is a similar one that happened in the south: a man proposed to a lady in Lagos state and the girl rejected her proposal. Then one day, the girl was going to mosque to pray in the early hour of day (between 5am and 6am) and this guy attacked her with acid! He bathed her face with acid. The hospital handling the girl's condition didn't know better, they messed up with her eyes and she lost both eyes thereafter. She became blind.
Now tell me, are you not breeding the same kind of animals down south or even worse?
Re: UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) by jamesversion: 5:55pm On Mar 24
maasoap:

So, you support? Of course you do. Because if you didn't, you wouldn't take trouble to explain to me what needed to be done to achieve your delusional "self destruction".

IPOB as a self determination group was targeted by the security forces, who by the constitution of Nigeria have the mandate to quell insurrection. That made them a target for IPOB. Every educated fellow know that in war, all is fair. They will kill or be killed.

How my knowledge of the intricacies of armed conflict is being interpreted by you as support for evil is pitiable. You come across as someone who is emotionally underdeveloped.

I made clear not to mention Boko Haram as they are an ideological group and whatever crimes they commit in the course of their advocacy can rightly be described as a means to an end. I could have chastised the North because of Boko haram but I left it out because I know better. I expect you do same for IPOB, Militants or OPC. Maybe I'm expecting so much from you. Just maybe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Two Men Arrested For Gang Raping A 16-Year-Old Girl In Anambra (Photo) / The Nigerian Police Is Not Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.