Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects (31070 Views)

Police Foil Robbery Attack In Delta, Arrest Eleven Suspected Cultists (Photos) / Police Raid Initiation Ceremony In Delta; Arrest Scores Of Suspected Cultists / Edo Police Raid Gay Students’ Club In Ekpoma, Arrest 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Chicagograduate(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23
Richtaiwo:
So dem still follow kill police join?
Na Poicce firSt collect but their superiors no take action.

2 Likes

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by phemmie06(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23
Chicagograduate:
So the NPF cannot search for her missing personnel? Terrible.

Abi now, you can assist

1 Like

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23
Lovelife433:
Very good
Yours will come.....sooner than you anticipate!
Keep on justifying barbaric actions!
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:48pm On Mar 23
Chicagograduate:
Yeah...true...
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by faceland: 7:49pm On Mar 23
If possible, honor them by caring for the once most dear to them (their family).

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by rotadeco27: 7:49pm On Mar 23
Coolestguy2023:
Security agents should wipe out all miscreants in delta state and make sure none of them remains alive but they should do that with utmost professionalism and avoid civilian casualties.
If people have the mind to kill security agents at will, then those people should be seen not as citizens of Nigeria but foreigners dwelling in Nigeria who have declared war on our security agents and as such, the security agents should clear every one of them till the last baga is brought down. No mercy
I really wonder how the different fragments of Nigeria will be if the country eventually pathways. It will alots of pockets of civil unrest and Internal crisis. No region is spared , land grabbing , border crisis and supremacy wahala every where.!
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Chicagograduate(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23
phemmie06:

Abi now, you can assist
THeY have all the necessary tools at their disposal.
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by CrossRhodes: 7:54pm On Mar 23
osuofia2:
If the IGP is serious with police welfare, he should pushed for the exclusion of the police from the contributory pension.
It's like the military already did theirs long ago....I stand to be corrected
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by treatise: 7:55pm On Mar 23
Caspry5:
So much bad news from delta state recently. like wtf is going on
There's enough oil there ;as a security personnel, if want to be reach, work your posting to delta state especially the oil producing areas

1 Like

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by CrossRhodes: 7:55pm On Mar 23
gigabyte13:
Oooooooh
No be only soldiers collect, Dem keee police officers too.....
Una mind go dey
Una generation go hear the story.
Una go run leave that same land go.
Have you been under a rock?

Fulani herders killed the policemen weeks before the army issue, they were covering it up..

5 Likes

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Onewazobia(m): 7:59pm On Mar 23
Coolestguy2023:
Security agents should wipe out all miscreants in delta state and make sure none of them remains alive but they should do that with utmost professionalism and avoid civilian casualties.
If people have the mind to kill security agents at will, then those people should be seen not as citizens of Nigeria but foreigners dwelling in Nigeria who have declared war on our security agents and as such, the security agents should clear every one of them till the last baga is brought down. No mercy

Very unfortunate but the rottenness in Nigerian security architecture made the citizens to undervalued them. Several things are wrong, from legalised corruption, to victimisation that's why larger percentage of the citizens hardly sympathise with them.
Unless their is a change, bigger blow awaits them

My condolences to the family and NPF

1 Like

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Onewazobia(m): 8:01pm On Mar 23
Honestey:
So Delta militants have declared war against FG? Killing all our security personal is an act of war. Now police and soldiers must work together now that they have common enemy. Somehow I just dey take one corner of my eye's dey look one fatty pig from that region.

Call no elder "derogatory name" unless you no won old
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by abobote: 8:01pm On Mar 23
Coolestguy2023:
They don't have what it takes to do that
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by osuofia2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23
CrossRhodes:

It's like the military already did theirs long ago....I stand to be corrected
The military, DSS,NIA are not included
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by maasoap(m): 8:10pm On Mar 23
I think Delta state should be suffocated. The chest beating of their online miscreants is even too much for me and they're really annoying
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:11pm On Mar 23
Honestey:
So Delta militants have declared war against FG? Killing all our security personal is an act of war. Now police and soldiers must work together now that they have common enemy. Somehow I just dey take one corner of my eye's dey look one fatty pig from that region.

Keep shut there!!! Ignoramus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by maasoap(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23
abobote:

They don't have what it takes to do that
They are all still at it, we will soon find out who will cry out first
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by spacechuks(m): 8:13pm On Mar 23
Enough of all these media propaganda,

Some of you spewing rubbish here, your state is even worse,

Bornu that was the epicentre of terrorism, what was their compensation, a vice president slot and north east development commission,

Let Delta sort themselves out, the Governor was on top of the issue before the military choose to flex their muscle,

If you don't like our State, leave our oil alone and don't do your posting here to serve,

Enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by barinedan(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23
Any honor that will not be accorded me during my lifetime should be kept far. Honour me when I'm alive not when I'm gone
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by stevups(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23
NOETHNICITY:
The police high command is a disgrace.

The killings of these officers happened before the killings of soldiers, but the police authority attempted to conceal the killings.

The level of ineptitude of the police high authority is staggering

Honestly speaking

1 Like

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by ima4sure(f): 8:16pm On Mar 23
Richtaiwo:

Hmmm...if them get mind kill soldiers.. who be police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23
Coolestguy2023:

What about the extra judicial killings that are constantly being carried out by the police and military? Do you speak against them with this same energy?

2 Likes

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by francobarozi1: 8:17pm On Mar 23
May their Galant soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by TUTU147: 8:17pm On Mar 23
NOETHNICITY:
The police high command is a disgrace.

The killings of these officers happened before the killings of soldiers, but the police authority attempted to conceal the killings.

The level of ineptitude of the police high authority is staggering
Very pathetic
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Faposky95: 8:19pm On Mar 23
Coolestguy2023:

Hopefully you quoted quite the same years after years of megalomania in the North.....?!

1 Like

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Bluntemperor: 8:22pm On Mar 23
Caspry5:
So much bad news from delta state recently. like wtf is going on

My brother,na wao for this State o!
But waiting sef,why all these Killings - of Policemen and Army for that matter?
Does it mean this Oil thing is too much for this State?
I blame the Elders and Leaders of the State,for why Una no fit diffuse all these troubles for this long time?
Peace,is what we need in Delta States and other States in Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Fujiyama: 8:22pm On Mar 23
NOETHNICITY:

^^^
undecided

This isn't true.
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Fujiyama: 8:24pm On Mar 23
Chicagograduate:

^^^
undecided

This is not true.

1 Like

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Ten06(m): 8:36pm On Mar 23
Richtaiwo:

This one happened some days before the military's own and it happened in different local government area.

1 Like

Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Tecnophone: 8:37pm On Mar 23
I didn't have a bad reputation here, what you don't know is beyond you
kosiebe:

U be thieve 🤣🤣
Re: Police To Honour Officers Murdered In Delta, Arrest 5 Suspects by Ten06(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23
So much killing have taken place of both civilians, police and soldiers in that Ohoro bush, why have combine team of military men not gone there to flush those bandits out?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Uncovers Illegal Oil Wells, Shuts 12 Houses / Friends In France To Pay Respect To Oyelowo Ajanaku / Fake LASTMA Officer Sentenced To Two Years Imprisonment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.