Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) (43232 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Bigseven(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24
Na ciki, na ciki grin an Hausa adage
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by remsonik(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24
She didn't accept her with open heart but an open arms cos she had no other choice or options. Even in Islam that polygamy is well accepted the oroguns know the great battles they're passing through and most of them don't wish to live in same compound or under the same room
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by kunle75(m): 5:39pm On Mar 24
Gistmedia10:
In a display of love and unity, a video circulating on social media has captured the attention of viewers. The video features a Nigerian woman, warmly welcoming her husband's second wife, into their family with open arms and a gracious spirit.

The video quickly gained traction online, with thousands of views and an outpouring of positive comments commending the woman for her grace and understanding. Many viewers expressed admiration for the way both women handled the situation with maturity and compassion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNGSDbKuXPo

She welcome them into their death trap I guess
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Quebec91(m): 5:41pm On Mar 24
You said it all
NoahHadNoArk:

Never in the history of love and mankind, was there ever peace between two women competing for one man’s attention.

Sarah and Hagar

Rachel and Leah

May Yul and Judy Austin

Add yours……..😁

I hope this one is different tho, 😂

My peace I leave them 🤣
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by kennylagos(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24
What do you mean by God's way? Which God are you talking about? Kindly cite anywhere where God prohibits bigamy or polygamy.

Righteousness2:
They are all deceiving themselves.
There is no JOY when you go outside God's way.
No matter how you try to Pretend, you are deceiving yourself.

What you get is sadness, Pains, regrets, troubles, battles upon battles etc
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by purples25(f): 5:45pm On Mar 24
Ojemedad:

Now if there was no excess money or no money at all, will the first wife stay. Let Everyman do what pleases him.
I’ve been rejected, abandoned and insulted because of lack of money, so when I get the money I will do what pleases me

If you were accepted with the lack of money, you will be struggling and suffering, and you will pour your anger on the same person that accepted you. You will be traumatized. Due to that trauma, when you become rich and you are trying to forget the hell you went through, you will like to start afresh with a new woman, to symbolize a new beginning and a new life. So even if you were accepted, it would still happen.

If you truly want to reason this out, is it not better to wait till you have money, than to put yourself and your 'love' at that time through all these things? In the name of wanting to be accepted, you subject yourself to involuntary suffering. Just to know you are accepted and satisfy your ego. When you are not ready.
Your first child would likely suffer when you are accepted and enter marriage without money. It's not my gender that would be running around, it is YOU!

Well, if that's what you want, I pray you get it. So that your eyes can clear.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by isaachi4u: 5:47pm On Mar 24
If I can I wish.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by RecoveryG: 5:47pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

what you is outside God's way brainwashed you
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by seanery: 5:57pm On Mar 24
Wat chioce she get.
She no get choice
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24
Make she finally enter b4 she go see the first wife breaklight.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Squirrel1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

clown. You still de do this thing for 2024?! So you'd rather have the man womanize than to take in a second wife? Shey this ur bible na u write am by urself ba?! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Squirrel1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24
Barbsamiin:
The last frame shows that the woman has nothing to do but to accept
She's just weak.
I swear. Frown her appearance, u could easily tell🤣😭
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by samuelson06(m): 6:13pm On Mar 24
Kobicove:
There are millions of marriage-age ladies who need to find husbands therefore polygamy is the way out. smiley

Polygamy is a perfectly normal situation in olden African societies, I don't know why we allowed the white man to force his marriage ideals on us Africans.

No one is stopping you from marrying as many as you want. Leave white man alone.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by UnknownQueen(f): 6:21pm On Mar 24
NoahHadNoArk:

Never in the history of love and mankind, was there ever peace between two women competing for one man’s attention.

Sarah and Hagar

Rachel and Leah

May Yul and Judy Austin

Add yours……..😁

I hope this one is different tho, 😂

My peace I leave them 🤣

Lizzy Anjorin and Enu iso.

Doris Simeon and Stella Damascus abi na Damasus.

My grandma and Iya Isale. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Burshh: 6:22pm On Mar 24
The First wife without make up, fine pass the new one sef.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Honestey: 6:24pm On Mar 24
Where the first wife receives the second wife like this then trouble is lurking somewhere.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by t2luv1: 6:24pm On Mar 24
NPFLADMIN:
Yorubas would say Ile olorogun le or something. Meaning a polygamous marriage is full of problems.

Sooner or later, most times, problems usually arise. No be curse. It's just almost impossible to be married to 2 women and still live peacefully.

Wish them the best sha

To counter your narratives. We Ijebu used to say that women by nature are witches and if a man has only one under his roof that witch will be
tormenting that man. For the man to get relief he has to put another woman under his roof, That the two witches will be tormenting each other and leave the man alone. I don't know how true that is though, since I currently live in the USA, and trust me it is way cheaper for me to keep the only one that I currently have under my roof.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24
This one nah phototrick. The first wife wears a solemn look on her wife, accepting the unpleasant reality

The first looks prettier than the second.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by comodo: 6:27pm On Mar 24
Gistmedia10:
In a display of love and unity, a video circulating on social media has captured the attention of viewers. The video features a Nigerian woman, warmly welcoming her husband's second wife, into their family with open arms and a gracious spirit.

The video quickly gained traction online, with thousands of views and an outpouring of positive comments commending the woman for her grace and understanding. Many viewers expressed admiration for the way both women handled the situation with maturity and compassion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNGSDbKuXPo
"Good thing about having a penis is that you can share with those that don't have"
Christopher Columbus. 1909
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24
otipoju:
She no dey happy....but she no get choice, the man pencil dey very sweet.
Because we blacks have been brainwashed to believe that it is one man one woman . So she is likely to feel betrayed and dumped but in the actual sense there is no religion where marrying more than one wife is considered a sin. Not even Christianity
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 6:37pm On Mar 24
t2luv1:

To counter your narratives. We Ijebu used to say that women by nature are witches and if a man has only one under his roof that witch will be
tormenting that man. For the man to get relief he has to put another woman under his roof, That the two witches will be tormenting each other and leave the man alone. I don't know how true that is though, since I currently live in the USA, and trust me it is way cheaper for me to keep the only one that I currently have under my roof.

Lol
From pillar to post. You stand with the Ijebus but prefer to keep 1.

As 4 me, I just don't buy the idea of polygamy.

Uncle biko, I fit beg for some Naira from you?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24
Kingluqman:
The moment she welcomed her, Na that moment problem start grin
Problem is only the beginning
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24
NPFLADMIN:
Yorubas would say Ile olorogun le or something. Meaning a polygamous marriage is full of problems.

Sooner or later, most times, problems usually arise. No be curse. It's just almost impossible to be married to 2 women and still live peacefully.

Wish them the best sha

Not if they live apart in their own building, their own cars, own business and own children. Na olden days poor polygamy where 3 wives live with husband in a row that you see those conflict.

Rich and separated abode polygamy is Less problematic.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by bablon20(m): 6:49pm On Mar 24
The second wife should be watchful o. This can't be ordinary.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24
Idaytesj29:

Not if they live apart in their own building, their own cars, own business and own children. Na olden days poor polygamy where 3 wives live with husband in a row that you see those conflict.

Rich and separated abode polygamy is Less problematic.

You must be financially buoyant to suggest that kind of lifestyle.
Three questions.

1. How many can afford it?
2. You do realize they're more likely to cheat in your prolonged absense?
3. I fit beg money from you?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Ewedegubbler: 7:25pm On Mar 24
Chrisrare:
Regina Daniels really set a significant precedence. Gradually by gradually, Nigerian women are losing their self worth because of money.

As some folks have said above, their will be problem in the marriage, it's only a matter of time.

Meaning what?

Have Nigerian women not been involved in polygamy prior to that?

I’m sure there’s tons of polygamists in your family
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by DeAdvokate(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

Against God's way? How? So Prophet Solomon went against God's way by marrying plenty wives?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by jenniferedet00(f): 7:38pm On Mar 24
To poison her later

Fear women, e get why

Check my signature to participate in SMM training
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 7:41pm On Mar 24
DeAdvokate:

Against God's way? How? So Prophet Solomon went against God's way by marrying plenty wives?

Hosea 4:6
" My people are Destroyed for lack of Knowlege'

Pray, ask Nd seek God for understanding so you dont destroy yourself for a lack of Knowledge.
Have you read God's word to know what caused the fall of solomon?
God ALMIGHTY put out Solomon's good and bad so you will learn what not to do. Instead of you to learn the good, you pixk the bad to learn.
May you not fall out like Solomon.
Shalom.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

God should condemn solomon first.
U are acting like a hypocrite
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Afrojuju2017(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:

There is nothing "unGodly", immoral against customs traditions and culture where a man takes another wife and accords all women in his care love and protections as expected of a good husband.

We should stop this nonsense, there is no place in the Bible where it is specifically dictates that a man "must" marry only one woman, it only advocates that due to human nature it's best to limit oneself according to ones capacity emotional and financial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.