Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) (43207 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24
Akuruoulo:

God should condemn solomon first.
U are acting like a hypocrite

DeAdvokate:

Against God's way? How? So Prophet Solomon went against God's way by marrying plenty wives?

Hosea 4:6
" My people are Destroyed for lack of Knowlege'

Out of Everyrhing in the Bible , it is what Destroyed solomon that you chose to pick for your life. Are you okay?

Pray, ask Nd seek God for understanding so you dont destroy yourself for a lack of Knowledge.
Have you read God's word to know what caused the fall of solomon?
God ALMIGHTY put out Solomon's good and bad so you will learn what not to do. Instead of you to learn the good, you pick the bad to glorify evil

The Bible is filled with GOD'S standard of Marriage. Which is one man one woman. Any thing apart fron that is Fornication and ADULTERY.
Gen 2:24
Matthew 19: 1-9
Mark 10:1-12

Dont Deceive yourself

Drop your little sense and stick to God's standard so you dont destroy yourself here on earth and in Eternity.
Shalom.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24
At least her side boy will have her full audience now

No woman will be happy to have second wife even Muslims ladies only pretend and agree to their Quran, e no dey reach their heart

If she's sincerely happy, is either one bobo is servicing her or she's tired of sex/romance from her husband
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Chizy12345: 8:15pm On Mar 24
that man is in danger that welcome is not a good welcome
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by SGANIVA(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24
I love polygamy because i like large family, family of at least ten or more children,one day i will marry more wife, let me make more money first
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Kurugu92(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24
Barbsamiin:
The last frame shows that the woman has nothing to do but to accept
She's just weak.
for the first wife to come out happy shows there is fire ๐Ÿ”ฅ on the mountain ๐Ÿ”๏ธ,the man must be extra vigilant
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by armadeo(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24
Maybe the woman don tire for the man wahala and cannot leave so this would take his attention of her . Lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24
NPFLADMIN:

You must be financially buoyant to suggest that kind of lifestyle.
Three questions.

1. How many can afford it?
2. You do realize they're more likely to cheat in your prolonged absense?
3. I fit beg money from you?

Peaceful polygamy is expensive, if men cannot afford it, they should stay clear of it or lose their peace in order to have it.

Women who enter polygamy are usually single moms, older women who has never been married due to one problem or the other, widows, they have advanced in age and do not fancy cheating and other shenanigans, instead if they are tired, they will file for divorce. Cheating risk in single marriage and polygamy is almost same.

I am not a polygamist, I am just giving you perspectives. Understanding how these things goes does not make me rich or not. Polygamy is also cultural and not necessarily religious as they hypocritically make us think.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by NPFLADMIN(m): 9:17pm On Mar 24
Idaytesj29:

Peaceful polygamy is expensive, if men cannot afford it, they should stay clear of it or lose their peace in order to have it.

Women who enter polygamy are usually single moms, older women who has never been married due to one problem or the other, widows, they have advanced in age and do not fancy cheating and other shenanigans, instead if they are tired, they will file for divorce. Cheating risk in single marriage and polygamy is almost same.

I am not a polygamist, I am just giving you perspectives. Understanding how these things goes does not make me rich or not. Polygamy is also cultural and not necessarily religious as they hypocritically make us think.

Wow! This is really clear.
You maybe right after all!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by MrCork: 9:25pm On Mar 24
UnknownQueen:

Lizzy Anjorin and Enu iso.

Doris Simeon and Stella Damascus abi na Damasus.

My grandma and Iya Isale. grin

What size?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24
michlins:
Abraham the father of faith, David, the man after God's heart, Isaac the progeny of Israel.

What do they have in common oga pastor?
Are those your role model.

Didn't any that you mention die for you
Why not follow Jesus and his teaching on no polygamy.
You need JESUS
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24
kereman1:

Okay so this man has sinned for marrying 2 wives, king Solomon in the bible that has many wives and multiple concubines did he burn in hell.
Bro wise up nah, religion na scam, stop living according to the dictate of another man
You need enlighten
Go and read the end of Solomon before saying rubbish
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by michlins(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24
Taiwojon:

Are those your role model.

Didn't any that you mention die for you
Why not follow Jesus and his teaching on no polygamy.
You need JESUS
Jesus is not married and he died at 32. Is that what you want for yourself?

Is there any part of the Bible that Jesus advocated for monogamy?

Do you read the Bible for yourself or people read the Bible for you and interpret for you also
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24
AntiChristian:
Sometimes, people are indeed honest enough to admit that the Bible really does not prohibit polygamy (polygyny). However, as a hedge against that admission, such ones may then resort to saying one of the following assertions:

"Yes, but God never condoned polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, but He was against polygamy."
"Polygamy was only man's idea, not God's".
"Yes, but God never approved of polygamy."

The passage involving 2 Samuel 12:8 rather clearly reveals otherwise.
"And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."
2 Samuel 12:8.

The context of the verse is that of God, speaking through a prophet (Nathan), calling out David for David's sin of taking another man's wife (Bathsheba, wife of Uriah the Hittite), which is adultery indeed, and for setting up the death of Uriah the Hittite to try to hide David's sin.

Also, at the point in time of this situation, David had already been married to at least seven known-named wives. (1 Samuel 18:27, 25:42-43, 2 Samuel 3:2-5.)

But, in this verse 12 (above), God was not condemning David for all his wives! In fact, this verse 12 shows God Himself actually saying that HE was the One Who had GIVEN David His wives.

If God was against David's polygamy, He certainly would not have said that He had GIVEN David his wives.

But the LORD did not stop there. That verse 12 shows that the Lord took it even one step further than that! The LORD God even went on further to say that if David had wanted more wives, the Lord Himself said that He would have given David even more!

It was only because David had sinned, in committing adultery by taking another man's wife, and then causing that man's death to try to hide David's sin, that the Lord was calling him out through the prophet Nathan. There was no sin in the polygamy at all.

This is later confirmed that this was the only matter by 1 Kings 15:5, which says the following:

"Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. "
1 Kings 15:5.

Two verses before that, in 1 Kings 15:3, the Bible says that David's heart was perfect with the LORD God.

Very clearly, therefore, what all this shows is that God is the One Who gives wives, even when more than one wife.

This is, of course, confirmed by 1_Corinthians 7:17.

"But as God hath distributed to every man,
as the Lord hath called every one,
so let him walk.
And so ordain I in all churches."
1 Corinthians 7:17.

Be it
NO wife,
ONE wife, or
MORE THAN ONE wife,
it is only has God calls and gives.

As such, it is clear that the Bible does, in fact, explicitly show

"Yes, God did condone polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, and He was not against polygamy."
"Polygamy is not a man's idea, but God's".
"Yes, God did approve of polygamy."
In 2 Samuel 12:8, He Himself said so!

Biblical Polygamy
All these just to promote polygamy.

What did Jesus say about polygamy and marriage.
Jesus say
One man and one wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24
michlins:
Jesus is not married and he died at 32. Is that what you want for yourself?

Is there any part of the Bible that Jesus advocated for monogamy?

Do you read the Bible for yourself or people read the Bible for you and interpret for you also
You don't know what you are saying.

1. Jesus say
One man and one wife.
2. Jesus isn't a man, he Is God in the form of man
3. Jesus say
When God created man
He created Adam (1 man) and eve (1 woman)
God created male and female

Not one man and two or three female.
Lastly
Who die for you
Was it Abraham
Was it Jacob
Was it Solomon

Who do you believe in
If you believe in JESUS then follow the words of Jesus which say
One man and one woman

No polygamy
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by michlins(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24
Taiwojon:

You don't know what you are saying.

1. Jesus say
One man and one wife.
2. Jesus isn't a man, he Is God in the form of man
3. Jesus say
When God created man
He created Adam (1 man) and eve (1 woman)
God created male and female

Not one man and two or three female.
Lastly
Who die for you
Was it Abraham
Was it Jacob
Was it Solomon

Who do you believe in
If you believe in JESUS then follow the words of Jesus which say
One man and one woman

No polygamy
bring the portion of the Bible that Jesus specifically advocated for monogamy
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by prophetfire: 10:39pm On Mar 24
otipoju:
She no dey happy....but she no get choice, the man pencil dey very sweet.
he get plenty money
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by ThBoss(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24
Righteousness2:
They are all deceiving themselves.
There is no JOY when you go outside God's way.
No matter how you try to Pretend, you are deceiving yourself.

What you get is sadness, Pains, regrets, troubles, battles upon battles etc

Is marrying note than 1 wife a sin?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24
NoahHadNoArk:

Never in the history of love and mankind, was there ever peace between two women competing for one manโ€™s attention.

Sarah and Hagar

Rachel and Leah

May Yul and Judy Austin

Add yoursโ€ฆโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ˜

I hope this one is different tho, ๐Ÿ˜‚

My peace I leave them ๐Ÿคฃ

The last name broke the back of the camel
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:53pm On Mar 24
michlins:
bring the portion of the Bible that Jesus specifically advocated for monogamy

Matthew 19:4-6 (KJV) And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

These are the words of Jesus
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24
ThBoss:

Is marrying note than 1 wife a sin?
Yes one man and one woman except in the case where one wife or husband is death

Then the other is free to remarry again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24
AntiChristian:
Sometimes, people are indeed honest enough to admit that the Bible really does not prohibit polygamy (polygyny). However, as a hedge against that admission, such ones may then resort to saying one of the following assertions:

"Yes, but God never condoned polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, but He was against polygamy."
"Polygamy was only man's idea, not God's".
"Yes, but God never approved of polygamy."

The passage involving 2 Samuel 12:8 rather clearly reveals otherwise.
"And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things."
2 Samuel 12:8.

The context of the verse is that of God, speaking through a prophet (Nathan), calling out David for David's sin of taking another man's wife (Bathsheba, wife of Uriah the Hittite), which is adultery indeed, and for setting up the death of Uriah the Hittite to try to hide David's sin.

Also, at the point in time of this situation, David had already been married to at least seven known-named wives. (1 Samuel 18:27, 25:42-43, 2 Samuel 3:2-5.)

But, in this verse 12 (above), God was not condemning David for all his wives! In fact, this verse 12 shows God Himself actually saying that HE was the One Who had GIVEN David His wives.

If God was against David's polygamy, He certainly would not have said that He had GIVEN David his wives.

But the LORD did not stop there. That verse 12 shows that the Lord took it even one step further than that! The LORD God even went on further to say that if David had wanted more wives, the Lord Himself said that He would have given David even more!

It was only because David had sinned, in committing adultery by taking another man's wife, and then causing that man's death to try to hide David's sin, that the Lord was calling him out through the prophet Nathan. There was no sin in the polygamy at all.

This is later confirmed that this was the only matter by 1 Kings 15:5, which says the following:

"Because David did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, and turned not aside from any thing that he commanded him all the days of his life, save only in the matter of Uriah the Hittite. "
1 Kings 15:5.

Two verses before that, in 1 Kings 15:3, the Bible says that David's heart was perfect with the LORD God.

Very clearly, therefore, what all this shows is that God is the One Who gives wives, even when more than one wife.

This is, of course, confirmed by 1_Corinthians 7:17.

"But as God hath distributed to every man,
as the Lord hath called every one,
so let him walk.
And so ordain I in all churches."
1 Corinthians 7:17.

Be it
NO wife,
ONE wife, or
MORE THAN ONE wife,
it is only has God calls and gives.

As such, it is clear that the Bible does, in fact, explicitly show

"Yes, God did condone polygamy."
"Yes, God allowed it, and He was not against polygamy."
"Polygamy is not a man's idea, but God's".
"Yes, God did approve of polygamy."
In 2 Samuel 12:8, He Himself said so!

Biblical Polygamy
You this Muslim guy

Quoting the bible just to decieve the heart of the simple and gullible.
Aye ma ti baje ooooo
World don't spoilt oo oo oo

And If they tear one part out of your quaran, na to kill the person.

Bros
You have no part or right in quoting the bible.
In fact
If you don't repent you are going to hell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Kingzmate(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24
THE MAN'S OJEMBA NEEDS EXTRA SERVICING cheesy

THE ENGINE DEY WORK LIKE TRAIN cheesy

DOUBLE FAGGIE kiss
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by caye(m): 11:17pm On Mar 24
In the pure Yorรนbรก traditional settings, it's the first wife that chooses the 2nd wife for the husband.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by caye(m): 11:18pm On Mar 24
Taiwojon:

You this Muslim guy

Quoting the bible just to decieve the heart of the simple and gullible.
Aye ma ti baje ooooo
World don't spoilt oo oo oo

And If they tear one part out of your quaran, na to kill the person.

Bros
You have no part or right in quoting the bible.
In fact
If you don't repent you are going to hell

What is hell?
Kindly show me in the old testament, a reference to hellfire. If not, then Polygamy is not a sin.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 24
... as it should be, as the only other available option for this wife is DIVORCE.
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Sapasenator: 11:36pm On Mar 24
I honestly have nothing against polygamy, but as a man, why would I want to bring two women into my life?
It doesn't make sense, I am sure the bloke cannot even satisfy the first wife. Wtf.

If I ever get tired of my wife or she decides to leave, I will stay single and never marry again.

Been there, done that!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 1:00am On Mar 25
caye:

What is hell?
Kindly show me in the old testament, a reference to hellfire. If not, then Polygamy is not a sin.
Tell me your motive of asking this question

Then I will show you where it is written.
Don't be a simp
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:08am On Mar 25
otipoju:
She no dey happy....but she no get choice, the man pencil dey very sweet.
you are a baaaaad boy ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Ilekokonit: 1:50am On Mar 25
The first wife had no choice in the matter as her husbands family "elders" were seated all around her.

What must have happened was that the man got his girlfriend pregnant then he went to his family elders to help break the news to the first wife and the mans family elders called that gathering and the 2 wives had no choice but to kneel down and listen to the sermon from the elders which would be along the lines of your husband has done wrong but forgive him after all if someones property increases from 1 to 2, we will not get angry.

You can see that the first wife got up from her knees to lift the second wife from her knees.

If per chance the first wife is yet to conceive and the new wife is pregnant then the elders will say Ori omo nin pe omo waiye meaning that na pikin head dey call another pikin to come into the world meaning that the first wife accepting the pregnant second wife may be the dose of good luck that will make the first wife to also conceive,
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by tunwumi: 5:20am On Mar 25
Righteousness2:
They are all deceiving themselves.
There is no JOY when you go outside God's way.
No matter how you try to Pretend, you are deceiving yourself.

What you get is sadness, Pains, regrets, troubles, battles upon battles etc

You mean Abraham, David, Solomon, Jacob etc are out of God's way?
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by NoahHadNoArk: 5:50am On Mar 25
ORIAYO70:

The last name broke the back of the camel

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) by Dikegodspower(m): 6:31am On Mar 25
Hmmmmm
This is risky o
If woman can ignore such thing and embrace the husband and her mistress with fa** smile.
Hmmm, believe you me, she is cooking something for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / I Took Her In And She Seduced My Husband / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.