Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley (23981 Views)

Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father / Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by mkoabiola: 3:43pm On Mar 24
toprealman:
Save your energy, too many contradictions from first few paragraphs. His father( your ex) did not tell you when Mo died but you still called his m( your ex) to tell him that Mo has died.
You claim your ex is not the father but all through your submission, you are the caring mother hustling to pull through. When did the other person knack the something then?
Your dad told you not to go ahead but you said no! Before Mo, you had a girl and according to you problem started in the first year.
What an unfortunate toxic environment to raise innocent kids. Mo was in pain…never seen a clip of him happy. Now I see why.
You had to audacity to say that a man that impregnated you is not your child’s father just for whatever reason. I cannot take her as a person worth listening to ever!

U jus nailed it

She was contradicting herself.

Worth reading

Irreponsible family

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by jojothaiv(m): 3:43pm On Mar 24
The dead have moved on so should the living do the same too.
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by highchief1: 3:47pm On Mar 24
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/uncensored-mohbads-mother-opens-up-on-late-son-ex-husband-naira-marley/?amp
the very day Mohbad died and they were shouting naira and Sam killed him I laughed and told ppl around me that bad home killed Mohbad.its stl killing ppl as we speak.I tell ppl everyday,anything that will make my house not to be in order I will fight it.one of my guys divorced his wife few months later his only daughter died.see yul.Just keep your home intact and your family will hardly suffer such.

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by absoluteSuccess: 3:48pm On Mar 24
"I don’t want him to spoil the lives of my other children. The lives of most of the people who have been bullied on social media have been destroyed."

Very true.

Fathers should be "father indeed" in a marriage or whatever their union is called. You don't compete with the wife in some feminine things about your children. Dysfunctional homes create insecure and maladjusted children for the wicked world to prey upon anytime.

Wives, know where to position your husbands in your marriage, make him number one in your home and marriage and not the man that comes after your rich family member or your father. Don't place your husband as "the last man" in the family after your last child.

Marriage is the sacrifice between two adults to protect one another and if one partner choose to be childish, a mature minded partner in the marriage can cover the flaws and the children will be protected, otherwise, everything soon become "yam-pepper-scatter-scatter"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Irupetepete: 3:54pm On Mar 24
Trojan8:
Quite lengthy but she offered some insights as to why I have always had the feeling that Mohbad's dad was irresponsible.
according to mohbad, it was the mum that was irresponsible...

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by jozee8: 4:05pm On Mar 24
Some people are hell bent on changing the narrative. Especially now that justice is been requested for.
When will the autopsy report come out?
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by shegra58: 4:20pm On Mar 24
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/uncensored-mohbads-mother-opens-up-on-late-son-ex-husband-naira-marley/?amp
na lie go Kee you
You never leave you children but Mohbad sing 10 years I no see mummy
Dey play madam cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by ComeToJesus: 4:45pm On Mar 24
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Shameless woman

You and the person that liked this trash are shameless and soulless. May God have mercy on you
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Checkwell: 4:47pm On Mar 24
HandsomeStudent:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Thursday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Thursday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Scammer. This your story don dey grow too old.

1 Like

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by gigabyte13: 4:55pm On Mar 24
Once your own people turned against you
No matter, how wealthy, powerful, connected you are...
YOU ARE A GONNER.....
MOHBAD had too many friendly-enemies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Christlike01: 5:08pm On Mar 24
LordPsalm:
Mrs Deadbeat

U've painted the story to ur taste.

Why Did Mohbad say he never saw u for 10yrs in his lyrics?

As usual, they'll always be the victim

Mohbad's mother : It was Joseph,he did not allow me to see my son for 10 years!

Highly manipulative hag;a very useless old woman!

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Ykc2(m): 5:11pm On Mar 24
This people feeding us news about mohbad like we know about him when his was alive can't they allow the young man to rest in peace?
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Artist002(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Afolabimills(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24
A very useless woman
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by bablon20(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24
Na how many times she wan open up?
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Khallicopyro: 8:12pm On Mar 24
Eve don chop apple again
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by JooEeL(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24
dealslip:

Did you even read the interview?

She said it in her last interview last month
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by armadeo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24
adioolayi:
They are all madt...They should all gerrout!!!

S3conded.

Make the guy rest in peace. Which one be all this interview everytime.
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Ubanz: 9:37pm On Mar 24
Highly dysfunctional family.
Mobahd was so unfortunate.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Nolongthing88(m): 9:44pm On Mar 24
Again, Eve don chop apple.
The woman is totally confused.
I followed Mohbad father on Human Right Radio/TV Brekete Family, his narrative there is totally different from what this woman is saying. The father has the copy of petition Mohbad wrote against Naira Marley n Sam Larry.
Also a lot of things she said about Mohbad are the opposite of truth as the Ordinary President will say, cos dead body no the talk.
Instead if she wants justice for the son , she should join hands with Joseph and seek for justice.
Autopsy result will be out on or before April ending, so said the Lagos Police Command as they are the ones handling the case now.
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Honestwithme: 11:47pm On Mar 24
Trojan8:
Quite lengthy but she offered some insights as to why I have always had the feeling that Mohbad's dad was irresponsible.
Simply because she kept emphasizing what Joseph did and deviating from what they asked her ...When the father was hustling to give him a life ..Took loan to send him to school where is the mother ..
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Azazyel: 1:09am On Mar 25
I remember wunmi accused mohbad's father of bringing different ladies to their bedroom while he was at his son's house. The father is irresponsible. Mohbad was just so unfortunate to be born into a bad family. I don't think his killers would ever get caught. His father knows a lot about what killed him but won't say anything. He'd rather fight people who he feels are his enemies. The mother sef is another sorry case
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by myrates: 6:30am On Mar 25
spartachico:
Unanswered questions too much, just jumping from one line to another...confused lot
You gerrit, her responses do not align at all, she's just spewing trash.
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by dealslip(f): 7:58am On Mar 25
JooEeL:

She said it in her last interview last month
She repeat the same thing here right?
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by 123yes(m): 9:10am On Mar 25
ZombieTAMER:
This yeye woman should stop chasing clout
you have sense so
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by sangresan(m): 10:10am On Mar 25
Lies. Shameless mofo.
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by sangresan(m): 10:46am On Mar 25
Azazyel:
I remember wunmi accused mohbad's father of bringing different ladies to their bedroom while he was at his son's house. The father is irresponsible. Mohbad was just so unfortunate to be born into a bad family. I don't think his killers would ever get caught. His father knows a lot about what killed him but won't say anything. He'd rather fight people who he feels are his enemies. The mother sef is another sorry case

Pray make God no deal with you for this?

Wumi is the prime suspect in this case. You heard what Spending said at the Coroner's Inquest? He said Wumi fought with MohBad on that fateful day they went to Ikorodu. During her own cross-examination last year, Wumi denied having a fight with MohBad. Can you rely on what such a person says?

It's only Baba MohBad who hasn't changed what he said at the beginning. Sey MohBad also lied when he sang '10 years I no see mummy'?
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Azazyel: 11:05am On Mar 25
sangresan:

Pray make God no deal with you for this?

Wumi is the prime suspect in this case. You heard what Spending said at the Coroner's Inquest? He said Wumi fought with MohBad on that fateful day they went to Ikorodu. During her own cross-examination last year, Wumi denied having a fight with MohBad. Can you rely on what such a person says?

It's only Baba MohBad who hasn't changed what he said at the beginning. Sey MohBad also lied when he sang '10 years I no see mummy'?

It's not about God dealing with anybody. There are several angles to this story. His father isn't innocent. I know his father didn't kill him but he has some more information that could unravel the mystery behind mohbad's death. Mohbad had a lot of selfish people around him including his wife, father and mother. They just wanted to eat from his wealth without caring about his mental health. Everybody around him would have one or two stories to tell to exonerate themselves. Na normal thing. His mother sef I know that she had her faults especially leaving those kids at such early times. That was careless but I believe something really unforgivable must have happened to separate them. Trust parents, they would want to gather support from kids and continue their blame games. Mohbad really tried to bring them back
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by BluntCrazeMan: 11:17am On Mar 25
Is it not too late to start exposing things??
Have the corrupt police not closed the case already?

Where was she all the while?
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by JooEeL(m): 11:38am On Mar 25
dealslip:

She change mouth na. She’s now agreeing he’s the father
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Ogaonos: 2:50pm On Mar 25
mkoabiola:

U jus nailed it

She was contradicting herself.

Worth reading

Irreponsible family
my issue with the mama is she not having issue with DNA of her grandson even accusing his father from stopping mohbad from taking DNA. e no add up
Meanwhile mohbad father might be after properties but he travelled to Abuja to appear on the brekete show for three days seeking two things
1)police autopsy report on mohbad in which the police is silent about (investigation is still on going, Free he many months)
2)the DNA test of this grandson
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT SHOW THIS E MAMA CAME OUT TO SAY NT THE FATHER. OF MOHBAD

BTW PAPA ND MAMA WHO IS PUTTING EFFORT TO SEEK JUSTICE NA THE PAPA

FOR THE DNA TEST IS OBVIOUS THAT MOHBAD IS NOT THEFATHER OF THAT PIKIN WHY
WETIN HARD TO DO DNA TEST SINCE THEY EXHUME HIM BDY

IF IS TRUE THAT HIS PROPERTIES (WE DNT KNW WHETHER IS REALLY MOBHAD GET THE PROPERTY OR NA RECORD LABEL PROPERTY) IS IN HIS MOTHER IN LAW NAME.WHY HE NO PUT AM FOR E MAMA OR PAPA NAME

THIS QURSTION IS FOR NAIRALAND MOTHERS .IF UR SON DIED AND HIS WIFE SON(UR GRANDSON) HAS A DNA ISSUE WILL U JOIN UR HUSSY (UR SON FATHER)TO SEEK FOR DNA TEST OR U JUX RELAX LIKE MOBHAD MAMA ND ACCUSING UR HUSSY HIS FATHER OF STOPPING HIM OF TAKING DNA
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by JooEeL(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25
dealslip:

She changed mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama / Toke Makinwa Comments On Maje Ayida's Baby Mama's Son's Photo (photos) / Dipo Odebode Aderibigbe Is Dead! Kwam1 Lead Vocalist Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.