Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley (23961 Views)

Mohbad’s Management Slams N200m Suit On Late Singer’s Father / Video Of Mohbad’s Mother, Father & Other Family Members At The Court Today (Pic) / American Rap Mogul P. Diddy Engaged To Son’s Ex-girlfriend Lori Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Thundafireseun: 2:44pm On Mar 24
tongue
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by ceejay80s(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24
Whores everywhere
The man is lying but the woman is lying more.....she's just looking for pity...she's a manipulator, I am not there and I don't judge , just saying out of experience ...saw it with my own eyes between my cousin and his wife

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Exceed15: 2:45pm On Mar 24
Do not believe all women say.

5 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Nealson(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24
May unfortunate things never be our lots in Jesus name....... See how family just messed up what could have a been a long time blessing.
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Babaflenjor: 2:47pm On Mar 24
Ok
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Beremx(f): 2:50pm On Mar 24
It is well with you ma. May God strengthen you this period and I pray you seek justice for Mohbad
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by huptin(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24
Trojan8:
Quite lengthy but she offered some insights as to why I have always had the feeling that Mohbad's dad was irresponsible.

Do you know the meaning of responsibility? Try training a child to primary 6 level first.

3 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by makavalley(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24
Just pray you don't come from a family that has problems compounding them. Its definitely going to affect every aspect of your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Antoeni(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24
Father & Mother are irresponsible

1 Like

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Calitoscassius(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24
Musty112:
And the guy is before his Lord now, facing what he pushed forward.
Really? How did you know this?. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by JooEeL(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24
Its clear some people are sponsoring this womans post onto nairaland.

E n pe.

This woman about a month ago proclaimed that Mr Aloba is not d father of Mo bad, and her cheerleaders were hailing her saying they thought as much. Now the woman is here saying she only said that because of the man’s behaviour. Such silliness.

For her to even have said that initially means she was sleeping with other men the time she was betrothed to her erstwhile husband. She shot herself in d foot. U guys need to listen to Bukky Jesse. Na she fit this Mo bad mama small craze.

5 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Antoeni(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24
Mohbad was a Product of Poor & Parental Upbringing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Morbeta11(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24
All these Mohbad issue is stale.....let them just bury the guy and face their lives. Papa Mohbad is already an upcoming musician, the mother can also become a blogger.....there is advantages in disadvantaged situations.

1 Like

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by spartachico(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24
Unanswered questions too much, just jumping from one line to another...confused lot

2 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Orlu13: 3:08pm On Mar 24
this one has read d scripts they gave her

u said mohbads father wasn't his real dad, then u are saying something again

Joseph did dis and dat...which one did u do...u already know how ur foolish audience deal with emotions instead of reasoning... but u can't fool me

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Vickyvicky09(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24
Nonsense!!!
This woman don chop witch
I hope see listen to all she said
"U didn't know he was dead but it was you that called his father and d siblings to inform them that he was dead"....
Ode

6 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by IPG25(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24
"United we stand, divided we Fall"

1 Like

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by 4tomandchi: 3:13pm On Mar 24
My people don’t gamble with marriage a good marriage can give you a lasting legacy while a bad marriage can destroy you forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by dealslip(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24
Trojan8:
Quite lengthy but she offered some insights as to why I have always had the feeling that Mohbad's dad was irresponsible.
I agree with you. Her Father never wanted her to marry My Mohbhad's father. Sometimes our parents see what we don't see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by LordPsalm(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24
Mrs Deadbeat

U've painted the story to ur taste.

Why Did Mohbad say he never saw u for 10yrs in his lyrics?

As usual, they'll always be the victim

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Mar 24
Very useless woman. Dirty looking thing.
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by dealslip(f): 3:16pm On Mar 24
JooEeL:
Its clear some people are sponsoring this womans post onto nairaland.

E n pe.

This woman about a month ago proclaimed that Mr Aloba is not d father of Mo bad, and her cheerleaders were hailing her saying they thought as much. Now the woman is here saying she only said that because of the man’s behaviour. Such silliness.

For her to even have said that initially means she was sleeping with other men the time she was betrothed to her erstwhile husband. She shot herself in d foot. U guys need to listen to Bukky Jesse. Na she fit this Mo bad mama small craze.
Did you even read the interview?
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by jaxxy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24
This woman keeps contradicting herself because she talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by back2sender: 3:20pm On Mar 24
Useless and bad mother.
This mohbad mother is a disgrace to motherhood.

3 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by toprealman: 3:21pm On Mar 24
Save your energy, too many contradictions from first few paragraphs. His father( your ex) did not tell you when Mo died but you still called his ( your ex) to tell him that Mo has died.
You claim your ex is not the father but all through your submission, you are the caring mother hustling to pull through. When did the other person knack the something then?
Your dad told you not to go ahead but you said no! Before Mo, you had a girl and according to you problem started in the first year.
What an unfortunate toxic environment to raise innocent kids. Mo was in pain…never seen a clip of him happy. Now I see why.
You had the audacity to say that a man that impregnated you is not your child’s father just for whatever selfish reason. I cannot take her as a person worth listening to ever!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by 82man: 3:29pm On Mar 24
Idiot woman, oldest prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by akaahs(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by 43Ronin: 3:37pm On Mar 24
From this woman's story its quite understandable why yoruba men with money run to marry igbo women. Their women can't simply keep Pucci in one place. Always hoeing around because of money and using juju to tie their men. No wonder..

1 Like

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Karlifate: 3:37pm On Mar 24
muyico:
Bad family background

Exactly!

It seems the dude was terminated by some ancestral curse/powers.

They kept pushing him from one wrong hands to another, to kill his glory.

The mum's father was unhappy to the union (and the fruits it produced), between his daughter & Moh's dad.

Homo sapiens & their wicked ways. sad
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Karlifate: 3:40pm On Mar 24
4tomandchi:
My people don’t gamble with marriage a good marriage can give you a lasting legacy while a bad marriage can destroy you forever.

👌💯
Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by Karlifate: 3:41pm On Mar 24
Antoeni:
Father & Mother are irresponsible

cheesy

This is the summary of the long epistle.

3 Likes

Re: Abosede Aloba: Mohbad’s Mother Opens Up On Late Son, Ex-Husband, Naira Marley by mkoabiola: 3:41pm On Mar 24
Lenghty but worth reading

Broken home
Disunity in d family

The father seems to be stubborn.

Sam,naira , d manager and prime boi has alot of questions to answer..

They cant Go scott free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Victoria Kimani Looks Sexy In New Photo / Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day / Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.