Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters (20824 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by codemaniacs: 9:51am On Mar 24
iwaeda:
I pray we all become ɓaba Gbenro that can not be targeted, because he is spiritual grin grin grin

Rule 2 , rule 3

semid4lyfe
 honeric01
airmark
naijacutee
 FOD
puskin
dominique
mukina2
OAM4J
 Mynd44
uboma
 davide470
lawyer
Sissy3
 justwise
DisGuy
Pavore9 
FarmTech
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by thatigboman: 9:51am On Mar 24
U kill the man and kidnap his wife and daughter, so who will u call to pay the ransom? Abi d women don go be that

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Uncletony(m): 9:51am On Mar 24
Why not go after buhari the kworo chewing bastard who actually empowered this idiots!
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Mar 24
Northern Nigeria is in need of a hero who will deliver them from the hands of bandits.
While the SE has Kanu and SW have Igboho, the only loud voice from the North when it comes to bandits is Sheik Gumi, a bandits sympathizer.
Even a 10-year old knows that the solution to banditry in the North is not yet in sight.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Awoleesu(m): 9:54am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

They are not a Muslim, anyone who kills a single person UNJUSTLY it is as if he kills all the mankind......

Why are they killing people? Is it because of wealth? Then they are lazy.... Those terrorists are sponsored to tarnish ISLAM image. Their secret shall be revealed inshallah.....

At least you have a Muslim friends are they killers too?

Quit this hypocisy guy!

This kind of killing is happening ALL OVER islamic territories...
And when you try to launder the image of islam by saying "they are sponsored to tarnish the image of islam", one is tempted to ask what the true image of islam is?

just look around and stop babbling!

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Emmanuel30a2: 9:54am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

They are not a Muslim, anyone who kills a single person UNJUSTLY it is as if he kills all the mankind......

Why are they killing people? Is it because of wealth? Then they are lazy.... Those terrorists are sponsored to tarnish ISLAM image. Their secret shall be revealed inshallah.....

This one don't know anything... Bokoharam would begins to kill imam... Bokoharam would kills islam and the imams, salam, ma salam, mariam, mallam, etc; that are practicing islam...

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Naz34(m): 10:02am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

That tells you that those guys are not Muslims, they are only tarnishing Islam image. They shall all be caught soon inshallah
Bros, those guys are muslims . It is just the failure of northerners to see beyond religion and tribalism . They harbour these criminals and refuse go all out against them. Rather they will keep blaming govt for their woes

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by stasius: 10:03am On Mar 24
And you say these people are Muslims?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by AdamuKD: 10:10am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

That tells you that those guys are not Muslims, they are only tarnishing Islam image. They shall all be caught soon inshallah
Shut up already.
Islam is the problem here.
Your religion is found on the premises of killing, fighting, and maiming.
So save us this nonsense
Hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by tojahh(m): 10:11am On Mar 24
Something is telling me to say kudos to the bandits undecided

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 10:14am On Mar 24
Naz34:
Bros, those guys are muslims . It is just the failure of northerners to see beyond religion and tribalism . They harbour these criminals and refuse go all out against them. Rather they will keep blaming govt for their woes

We are saying the same thing bro, didn't we have Muslims in the south? Are they killers or peaceful? Don't call them Muslims again refer to them as a Fula.ni or Hau.sa terrorists you can't be tarnishing ISLAM image because ISLAM preaches that anyone who kills a single person UNJUSTLY it is as if he kills all mankind.

ISLAM is peaceful, if you see anyone killing UNJUSTLY all in the name of religion is not part of us...

Those Boko Haram, isis and the likes are all sponsors.... That's why when they claimed the attacks in Russia Putin didn't believe and yet to comment on it since yesterday because Putin knows better, he knows the west are hiding under them to carry out there evil interest. You have a lot to learn and to unlearn honestly....... That's international politics for you....
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by AdamuKD: 10:15am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

Shut up already
Islam is the problem here
Bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Mar 24
Inspirer1:

Despite 8 years of being there, It's a pity, undecided

It's just weird and pathetic...!

Under Jonathan, Katsina was literally one of the most peaceful and crime-free states in Nigeria.

The period I spent in Funtua, Daura, Dutsi-ma, Rimi and Katsina, no single crime or issues... I even sometimes slept outside all night.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 10:18am On Mar 24
thatigboman:
U kill the man and kidnap his wife and daughter, so who will u call to pay the ransom? Abi d women don go be that
You forget there book
If you conquer a man you are entitled to have his wife and daughters as your

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by moneyissweet(m): 10:19am On Mar 24
We are cool with as long as igboman will never be president of Nigeria
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 10:20am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

We are saying the same thing bro, didn't we have Muslims in the south? Are they killers or peaceful? Don't call them Muslims again refer to them as a Fula.ni or Hau.sa terrorists you can't be tarnishing ISLAM image because ISLAM preaches that anyone who kills a single person UNJUSTLY it is as if he kills all mankind.

ISLAM is peaceful, if you see anyone killing UNJUSTLY all in the name of religion is not part of us...

Those Boko Haram, isis and the likes are all sponsors.... That's why when they claimed the attacks in Russia Putin didn't believe and yet to comment on it since yesterday because Putin knows better, he knows the west are hiding under them to carry out there evil interest. You have a lot to learn and to unlearn honestly....... That's international politics for you....
So you can kill JUSTLY?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 10:20am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

So you can kill JUSTLY?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Agboogashi: 10:22am On Mar 24
The wife and daughter should kukuma let the barbarians kill them too, so that they (the criminals) wouldn't get anything.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 10:22am On Mar 24
Chinjo2:
Until the northerners unite to fight all these criminals and stop seeing them as their
fellow muslim brothers they will continue to fall prey to them.
Do not think norther Christians are their only target. You are also being targeted.
Imagine killing and kidnaping inside the mosque.
What a sacrilege.

Who told you northern christians were the target ab initio? They've displaced and killed so many Muslims (check ✔️ IDP camps and counter my claim). But, you guys were the ones that made it about religion.

Would it make sense to label Christians terrorists because of ESN's atrocities in the East?

Wetin stereotyping go cause ehn
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Neoteny(m): 10:23am On Mar 24
Chinjo2:
Until the northerners unite to fight all these criminals and stop seeing them as their
Do not think norther Christians are their only target. You are also being targeted.
What a sacrilege.

Like you all united to stop UGM/ESN in the East, or the militias killing people and security personnel in the south? Or the kidnappers and robbers there?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 10:24am On Mar 24
Showguyz:

So you can kill JUSTLY?

Of course but not in the name of religion
Take for instance, a soldier can kill an armed robber. That is a just.

Many instances but if I'm not a soldier or someone in charge of authority I have no right to kill either just or unjustly I hope you understand me?

That's why if you kill you shall be killed too that is justly.

Killing innocent people is UNJUSTLY
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 10:24am On Mar 24
Showguyz:

So you can kill JUSTLY?

Yes, when you kill someone. You shall be killed too
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Ekaette1621990: 10:28am On Mar 24
Buhari's kinsmen.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 10:30am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

Many instances but if I'm not a soldier or someone in charge of authority I have no right to kill either just or unjustly I hope you understand me?

Leave the soldier part out of it
What I mean is those stoned to death for not wear hijab, denouncing of religion e.t.c
So do you classify that as JUST or UNJUST?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 10:32am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

Leave the soldier part out of it
What I mean is those stoned to death or beheaded for not wear hijab, denouncing of religion e.t.c
So do you classify that as JUST or UNJUST?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by GUNITGuy: 10:33am On Mar 24
Chinjo2:
What a sacrilege.
They brought in those monsters ....They should get ready to deal with more....Very soon they will turn to Taliban with the Capacity to chase out a state government and install their System like what happened in Afghanistan.. Nigeria is on Destructive path it might never recover from

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 10:34am On Mar 24
id4sho:

They are Muslims, it's a case of criminality, gangsterism and terrorism. Why do you think Shiek Gumi is supporting and trying to mediate on their behalf. Am a full breed northerner, ba karya

They're Muslims? You were present at their aqeeqah (I need not translate since you claim to be a Northerner) or you are the one that leads them in prayer?

Islam has basic tenets that you can't deviate from and still call yourself a Muslim. Clearly, these terrorists do not care.

I heard this from a kidnapped Muslim. "The bandits do not pray nor do anything that relates to Islam in seclusion".

Because everyone wear suits in the west, would that make everyone a christian?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 10:34am On Mar 24
AdamuKD:

Shut up already.
Islam is the problem here.
Your religion is found on the premises of killing, fighting, and maiming.
So save us this nonsense
Hypocrites

You have problems,,,
You are from which state of I may ask?
Southern states?
At least u will have one or two Muslims as friends?
Are they killers too? If yes then by now you must have been killed by them. You have a lot to learn and unlearn honestly. ISLAM is the most simplest and peaceful religion in the world, they are ONLY tarnishing the image and Allah will be revealing their secret one by one inshallah. Let's learn to be using our senses pls and stop referring to this terrorists as Muslims they are not a Muslim they are terrorists.

You should rather refer to them as Fula.ni or Haus.a or igb.o or Yoru.ba terrorists and not ISLAM because ISLAM PREACHES THAT ANY ONE WHO KILLS A SINGLE PERSON IT IS AS IF HE KILLS ALL MANKIND...... SO ANYONE WHO KILLS ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT A MUSLIM.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Klington: 10:35am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

keep deceiving yourself 🤡🤡🤡
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by maasoap(m): 10:36am On Mar 24
iwaeda:
Bandits kill Alhaji Lado Mairuwa, abduct wife, 2 daughters

https://dailytrust.com/bandits-gun-down-politician-during-ramadan-prayers-abduct-wife-daughters/
So, who go pay the bandits now? I guess the extended family members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RECESSION: Buhari’s New Thinking - Vanguard Special Report / Inec: Apc Can’t Replace Akpabio For Akwa Ibom Rerun / Katsina Attack: Kidnappers Ask Military To "Stop Surveillance Of Its Hideout"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.