Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,345 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters (20785 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 11:09am On Mar 24
Believeintruth:

The issue here especially in Nigeria is that those who are really into moderate Islam that us practiced in places like Oman, Qatar and UAE are few compared to those with a sadistic violent ideology. And to be honest the elites especially in the North use the ideology to ensure that their hold on power is absolute in addition to the fact that they deliberately keep their people in ignorance.
Banditry and Boko Haram are actually offshoots of the violence encouraged by the political Islamic tenets propagated by imams who are on the payroll of the northern elites.

Still, does that make it part of Islam?

Look at this headline for instance, a Muslim, complete of faith, cannot open fire or maim anybody (irrespective of their faith) who is not at war with them. Even if they were to be at war, it is haram to touch their women or children. Talk more of a Muslim brother.

There's no country that the Shariah is practiced appropriately that's not peaceful.

Emphasis on appropriately
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 11:11am On Mar 24
id4sho:

Ask Shiek Gumi

Typical unintelligent response grin
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Believeintruth: 11:11am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

Still, does that make it part of Islam.

There's no country that the Shariah is practiced appropriately that's not peaceful.

Emphasis on appropriately

Look you cannot deny they are Islamic in beliefs. The issue here is the orientation and the aim of it which is to consolidate hold on power.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Crafteck1: 11:12am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

Of course anyone who does that have gone against the rules of Allah and such persons shall be punished

QUR'AN 5:32

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ أَنَّهُۥ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًۢا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍۢ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَآ أَحْيَا ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِٱلْبَيِّنَـٰتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًۭا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ ٣٢
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that WHOEVER kills a soul unless for a SOUL1 or for CORRUPTION [done] in the land2 - it is as if he had SLAIN MANKIND ENTIRELY. And whoever SAVES ONE3 - it is as if he had SAVED MANKIND ENTIRELY. And Our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.4

Unlike most people that defend islam, i respect that you are comimg with receipts, not insult which shows you might really believe in what you are preaching, look around you, most people in the religion dont care what the book says, use hadiths to justify their shortcomings and actions those dont matter though, what is painful is the silence of evil ones when evil is perpetuated by the bad.... Criminalty, terrorism and evil in islam wouldnt have got to this point if it was nipped in the bud but the leaders and moslemworld were busy sitting on the fence or siding with their brothers doing evil...
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ObongNkakad: 11:12am On Mar 24
cry
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 11:14am On Mar 24
Believeintruth:

Look you cannot deny they are Islamic in beliefs. The issue here is the orientation and the aim of it which is to consolidate hold on power.

If you cannot uphold the basic tenets of Islam, does that make you a Muslim?
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ObongNkakad: 11:15am On Mar 24
You keep defending Islam as a religion of peace when everyone in this world knows it's only on papers. How many Christian terrorist have you seen since you were born? Compare that to the number of muslim terrorist and then you'll understand why people are quick to attribute most terrorist actions to the muslims.

Not all muslims are terrorist (take yourself as an example), but ALMOST all terrorist are muslims. The only muslim I feel safe being around are Yoruba muslims. I currently have one as a room mate. Any other muslim is a no go area for me!

ahmedio2017:

You have problems,,,
You are from which state of I may ask?
Southern states?
At least u will have one or two Muslims as friends?
Are they killers too? If yes then by now you must have been killed by them. You have a lot to learn and unlearn honestly. ISLAM is the most simplest and peaceful religion in the world, they are ONLY tarnishing the image and Allah will be revealing their secret one by one inshallah. Let's learn to be using our senses pls and stop referring to this terrorists as Muslims they are not a Muslim they are terrorists.

You should rather refer to them as Fula.ni or Haus.a or igb.o or Yoru.ba terrorists and not ISLAM because ISLAM PREACHES THAT ANY ONE WHO KILLS A SINGLE PERSON IT IS AS IF HE KILLS ALL MANKIND...... SO ANYONE WHO KILLS ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT A MUSLIM.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 11:16am On Mar 24
Crafteck1:

Dont set islam up for dragging, same book that says this would also be proved to invoke death on infidels, jews and unbelievabers... Religion has brought nothing but slavery, death, guilt, lust and so much vanity to mankind, seems its only hatred that unites in religion and culture now.

You are behaving like an illiterate, though I believed you are not. But because you have been brainwashed that's why you are behaving like one..

This is the verse you are trying to quote

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush...

That verse was directed to the 1st generation of ISLAM when the enemies are killing Muslims in numbers that's why the verse came down...

We can ONLY attack when our enemies attack us in DEFENSE not that we will BE KILLING innocent souls be it Christians or whatsoever...

[9:5] But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Mar 24
This one no concern me, na family matter. I don't dabble into other people's businesses.

Happy Palm Sunday to you Mynd44. Keep boning for love
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Honestey: 11:19am On Mar 24
It's been long since north has shot itself in the foot. Giving birth to children and throwing them out to fend for themselves isn't an act that humans should ever contemplate but because it's a cheap way of gathering voting power our northern men would just keep producing children and turning them into almajiris. These children only fed on leftovers untill they are old enough to decide whether to start selling water, digging wells or if lucky travel south to become gatemen but I told you they are human beings who can see what their mates enjoy in life. Imagine someone take such people off the streets and started feeding them with chicken, pizza and shawarma? Like it or not apart from God who created them that person becomes everything to them and would do just anything he commands. This is the problem north has created for itself and there is no sign they realize that yet as we still have almajiris everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 11:21am On Mar 24
Believeintruth:

ESN has a modus operandi and it is not based on a religious ideology. Sometimes you guys argue like kids without brain. Also note that NK made a revelation that people are using the name of IPOB/ESN to destabilise the east and even lingered government to be involved and in a bid to cover their track the government and DHQ declared Simon Ekpa wanted. That alone should tell you that whatever is happening in the east had govt hand in it.

But most of the actors are christians, aren't they? Isn't Boko Haram a political machination too?

You resorted to insults.

Ma' Salam
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by sslcrypt: 11:23am On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

You have a lot to learn... And to unlearn......

Keep fooling your generation, you demon who ways is only to deceive, kill and destroy.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 11:25am On Mar 24
ObongNkakad:
You keep defending Islam as a religion of peace when everyone in this world knows it's only on papers. How many Christian terrorist have you seen since you were born? Compare that to the number of muslim terrorist and then you'll understand why people are quick to attribute most terrorist actions to the muslims.

Not all muslims are terrorist (take yourself as an example), but ALMOST all terrorist are muslims. The only muslim I feel safe being around are Yoruba muslims. I currently have one as a room mate. Any other muslim is a no go area for me!

You need to examine your BRAIN so that your friend is now a Christian abi?

So no Christian terrorist abi continue...

Honestly I don't blame you guys, it shows your level of exposure and maturity.... They are only tarnishing Islam image and Allah will be revealing their secret one by one...... ISLAM have hundreds of thousands enemies if you care to know.... But the truth is that the true religion of God shall prevail........

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 11:32am On Mar 24
sslcrypt:

Keep fooling your generation, you demon who ways is only to deceive, kill and destroy.

Why are you still alive then? It is ONLY God that have the power to KILL. Everyone shall die when their time is up.... No one can KILL you when your time is not up....

That is called a WILL of God.... You might believe it or not that's your own o but.

Jesus Christ PBUH said I have NOT COME TO fulfill my own WILL if not he that sent me....

WILL of God is very crucial for we Muslims....

That's why we and Jesus Christ PBUH and all prophets submitted to the will of God....
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 11:33am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

What did she do? Is the same punishment meted out on people who do the same in the South?

Nigeria doesn't practice Sharia. So it's not within their prerogative to have passed such judgement.

Even at that, passing such judgement requires a lot of consideration.

For instance, the Islamic Shariah requires a married woman caught in bed with another man pants down to be stoned to death. If she's not married then she should be flogged 100lashes. Same applies to the man.

However, establishing this judgement is verrrrrry hard for the judge. Emphasis on very hard. The reason is that;

1. To say someone has committed adultery, the Shariah requires that 4 different persons see them in the act. That is, A comes see them in the act, B comes see them in act, C comes see them in the act, and D comes sees them in the act. Not A told me that B told me that C told me that D told me.

2. There must be pre pondering evidence to say they were involved in the act. For example, seeing someone zipping up another man's wife in private doesn't really say they're into something but it's suspicious. So the punishment cannot apply on mere suspicion.

3. If Mr. A is the only one that comes up with the claim and he's unable to provide other witnesses, then he risks receiving 80 lashes and being labelled a liar for life. No one would want to take the risk!

So without establishing the necessary conditions, stoning an adulteress is not in line with the Shariah. But I'm baffled cos Nigeria does not uphold the Shariah.

The thing about Northerners is that they are overzealous. It's a good thing to hold your religion as precious but on the other hand they're misrepresenting Islam because they do not do their activities on a sound understanding of Islam.
Exactly
I don't understand why fight or kill for religion or a God
I was even emphasising on the lady call Deborah (killed for preaching in the north)
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by abobote: 11:36am On Mar 24
Why would he refuse to take order from armed men. Or he thought the gun couldn't penetrete him since he is on the prayer ground.

RIP
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 11:36am On Mar 24
enemyofprogress:
This one no concern me, na family matter. I don't dabble into other people's businesses.

Happy Palm Sunday to you Mynd44. Keep boning for love

Lolz
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Showguyz: 11:39am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

Almost all the actors in Nazi Germany were Christians or used to be christians before their orientation was changed from reading the Mein Kampf. We all know the atrocities they committed. Does that make Christianity bad?

This thing is simple and clear. But a prejudiced mind wouldn't see it.
It was called a world war
An Indian told me the other day when Russia was bomb he said "locate the nearest Pakistani(who are Muslim) man, he know who did it, moment later ISIS claim it them
Common men
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ObongNkakad: 11:40am On Mar 24
You can keep defending Islam from morning till night, nobody will see it differently. Every Muslim is a potential terrorist. Get that into your thick skull.

No one needs to tarnish the emerge of Islam because their followers will do it themself. How many Christians have killed a Muslim or atheist for blasphemy? They even caught two imbeciles having sex inside a church in the North.

If a Christian did that inside a mosque, they'd be history. So keep crying over the bad image of muslims while your fellow muslims kidnap, rape and murder ttheir fellow muslims in the North.

ahmedio2017:

You need to examine your BRAIN so that your friend is now a Christian abi?

So no Christian terrorist abi continue...

Honestly I don't blame you guys, it shows your level of exposure and maturity.... They are only tarnishing Islam image and Allah will be revealing their secret one by one...... ISLAM have hundreds of thousands enemies if you care to know.... But the truth is that the true religion of God shall prevail........

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 11:46am On Mar 24
Showguyz:

Exactly
I don't understand why fight or kill for religion or a God
I was even emphasising on the lady call Deborah (killed for preaching in the north)

Killing Deborah was wrong and a big injustice.

Insulting the Prophet, doesn't warrant killing.

Lemme give you two instance during his lifetime.

1. An unbeliever came into the mosque, drunk to stupor, and urinated in the mosque to provoke the Muslims. The companions of the Prophet wanted to react but he told them to leave him alone and clean off his mess.

The culprit eventually accepted Islam out of the Prophet's kindness.

2. After a particular war against the Kuffars of Makkah who where constantly maligning the Muslims because of their faith, the Prophet was sharing the spoils of war and gave everyone what they deserved. One of his warriors came and insulted the Prophet that he was not just in his distributions. His companions wanted to react, he told them to leave him alone and allow him go. He mentioned that the first known apostates would come from his lineage and indeed, they did.

The Prophet was a very kind person. So kind that he never once uttered an invective word towards anyone. He never for once abused anyone. Even the Kuffars knew him as Al-ameen (the trustworthy).

Islam is a religion of peace and a perfect one at that. But we the adherents stain it with our individual imperfections and idiosyncrasies

Albeit, Deborah was not 'preaching'. But she didn't deserve what was meted on her. It was cruel sad
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 11:52am On Mar 24
Showguyz:

It was called a world war
An Indian told me the other day when Russia was bomb he said "locate the nearest Pakistani(who are Muslim) man, he know who did it, moment later ISIS claim it them
Common men

I'm talking about what they did before it escalated into a world war. And their numerous war crimes.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by MightySparrow: 11:58am On Mar 24
Chinjo2:
Until the northerners unite to fight all these criminals and stop seeing them as their
fellow muslim brothers they will continue to fall prey to them.
Do not think norther Christians are their only target. You are also being targeted.
Imagine killing and kidnaping inside the mosque.
What a sacrilege.

It was their target to frustrate southern presidents starting from Obasanjo. The tide is turning against them.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Believeintruth: 11:59am On Mar 24
fawaz050:

But most of the actors are christians, aren't they? Isn't Boko Haram a political machination too?

You resorted to insults.

Ma' Salam

No you miss the point. What is Boko Haram's ideology that Sharia must be fully applied in the while of the north right! Now ESN is based on addressing a regional marginalisation not a religious ideology like Boko haram. I believe you know the difference,apologies for the harsh words.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by id4sho(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24
fawaz050:

Typical unintelligent response grin

Real Muslims get worried when when their fellow Muslims start exhibiting fanatism.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by fawaz050(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24
Believeintruth:

No you miss the point. What is Boko Haram's ideology that Sharia must be fully applied in the while of the north right! Now ESN is based on addressing a regional marginalisation not a religious ideology like Boko haram. I believe you know the difference,apologies for the harsh words.

It's a political schemation. Which knowledge do people that fail at the basic tenets of Islam have to operate a Shariah based state?

Every Oppression has to have a cause or a rationale. But when you look deeply it's just to disrupt the Nigerian State or heat up the polity.

The fight for a Shariah state is a legislative matter which doesn't have to involve bloodshed. Remember Yerima and Bola Ige?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by hopexter(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

They are not a Muslim, anyone who kills a single person UNJUSTLY it is as if he kills all the mankind......

Why are they killing people? Is it because of wealth? Then they are lazy.... Those terrorists are sponsored to tarnish ISLAM image. Their secret shall be revealed inshallah.....

At least you have a Muslim friends are they killers too?

They are all Muslims. They’re doing what Islam is known for which is terrorism and murder, it’s in the Quran. Don’t reject them because you’ve not started your own yet. Did you see the latest in Russia being attacked by Islamist militants? They attacked Moscow and killed almost 40 people.

Islam and it’s killings are now a global problem and you all will face the consequences really soon angry

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Klington: 12:50pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

QUR'AN 5:32

مِنْ أَجْلِ ذَٰلِكَ كَتَبْنَا عَلَىٰ بَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ أَنَّهُۥ مَن قَتَلَ نَفْسًۢا بِغَيْرِ نَفْسٍ أَوْ فَسَادٍۢ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ فَكَأَنَّمَا قَتَلَ ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا وَمَنْ أَحْيَاهَا فَكَأَنَّمَآ أَحْيَا ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِيعًۭا ۚ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَتْهُمْ رُسُلُنَا بِٱلْبَيِّنَـٰتِ ثُمَّ إِنَّ كَثِيرًۭا مِّنْهُم بَعْدَ ذَٰلِكَ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ لَمُسْرِفُونَ ٣٢
Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that WHOEVER kills a soul unless for a SOUL1 or for CORRUPTION [done] in the land2 - it is as if he had SLAIN MANKIND ENTIRELY. And whoever SAVES ONE3 - it is as if he had SAVED MANKIND ENTIRELY. And Our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.4

Like i said, keep living in denial as always.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by JimohMomoh: 12:54pm On Mar 24
Chinjo2:
Until the northerners unite to fight all these criminals and stop seeing them as their
Do not think norther Christians are their only target. You are also being targeted.
What a sacrilege.

Have you seen MURIC condemn bandits in any of their statement. They feel bandits are their co-jihadists

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Lifemanage: 12:56pm On Mar 24
Chinjo2:
What a sacrilege.
This will definitely happen soon
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24
Klington:

Like i said, keep living in denial as always.

That's what they want you to believe...

I don't have that much time to waste as your brain is already locked.. with all this explanation above you still chooses to be adamant.....

My own submission.....
Those terrorists are not Muslims and in anyways they didn't represent Islam interest. If you like believe if you like continue with your ignorance.

Just know that Islam is the only religion recognized by God......

Jesus Christ PBUH, Moses, Aaron, Abraham, and all prophets of God are all Muslims and non of them preaches terrorism or hatred...

Islam is the most simplest and peaceful religion in the world.....

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by THilfiger: 1:00pm On Mar 24
Now him wife and daughters go use their kpekus tell tales for the kidnappers hand.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Klington: 1:11pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

That's what they want you to believe...

I don't have that much time to waste as your brain is already locked.. with all this explanation above you still chooses to be adamant.....

My own submission.....
Those terrorists are not Muslims and in anyways they didn't represent Islam interest. If you like believe if you like continue with your ignorance.

Just know that Islam is the only religion recognized by God....../b]

[b]Jesus Christ PBUH, Moses, Aaron, Abraham, and all prophets of God are all Muslims and non of them preaches terrorism or hatred...

Islam is the most simplest and peaceful religion in the world.....

Peace.

Obviously, i was wasting my time with an Islamic extremist and a religious slave whose brain has been fixed on Islamic agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Swears In Lawan, Others As Committee Chairmen / Police Take Over NHIS Building Over Protest Plot By Suspended Secretary / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.