Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters (20826 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos / Augustus Akpan Arrested For Threatening Atiku, Wife & Daughters With Rape, Death / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Klington: 1:12pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

That's what they want you to believe...

I don't have that much time to waste as your brain is already locked.. with all this explanation above you still chooses to be adamant.....

My own submission.....
Those terrorists are not Muslims and in anyways they didn't represent Islam interest. If you like believe if you like continue with your ignorance.

Just know that Islam is the only religion recognized by God......

Jesus Christ PBUH, Moses, Aaron, Abraham, and all prophets of God are all Muslims and non of them preaches terrorism or hatred...

Islam is the most simplest and peaceful religion in the world.....

Peace.

Obviously, i was wasting my time with an Islamic extremist and a religious slave whose brain has been fixed on Islamic agenda.

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by jconsulting(f): 1:14pm On Mar 24
Until the North embrace education and show more concern to the poor population before peace will be in sight
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Onewazobia(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24
What goes around, comes around.
The mango is now matured,
Originally pampered against..others but now ...hmmm
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by seanery: 1:31pm On Mar 24
Hard luck.

Na every man for himself now.

Ds country no fit better again
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by BondRiv: 1:50pm On Mar 24
Chinjo2:
Until the northerners unite to fight all these criminals and stop seeing them as their
fellow muslim brothers they will continue to fall prey to them.
Do not think norther Christians are their only target. You are also being targeted.
Imagine killing and kidnaping inside the mosque.
What a sacrilege.

Religious and ethnic sentiments are the biggest barriers to the fight against insecurity in Nigeria, especially in the North.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by sammiewrite(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24
Provided they can keep their madness away from the South, no problem. Over here we believe there is more to life than religion.
The governor of Borno recently released some of these demons back into the society citing that they had sworn by an holy book to never go back to their former ways. I expected a strong reaction to this development from our friends across the Niger but going months now (especially considering the huge loss this country has incurred in terms of human and material resources as a result of the activities of these daredevils), but it been silence as usual.
They know what their problem is and the evidence is everywhere across the globe, as most recently seen in Russia.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Crafteck1: 2:07pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

You are behaving like an illiterate, though I believed you are not. But because you have been brainwashed that's why you are behaving like one..

This is the verse you are trying to quote

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush...

That verse was directed to the 1st generation of ISLAM when the enemies are killing Muslims in numbers that's why the verse came down...

We can ONLY attack when our enemies attack us in DEFENSE not that we will BE KILLING innocent souls be it Christians or whatsoever...

[9:5] But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Lol... Facts hit hard right... Theory is far different from reality
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by peterboro: 2:11pm On Mar 24
Buhari State again 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by GindoX(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24
iwaeda:
I pray we all become ɓaba Gbenro that can not be targeted, because he is spiritual grin grin grin

Who's baba gbenro grin
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by cornelman: 2:27pm On Mar 24
fawaz050:

Almost all the actors in Nazi Germany were Christians or used to be christians before their orientation was changed from reading the Mein Kampf. We all know the atrocities they committed. Does that make Christianity bad?

This thing is simple and clear. But a prejudiced mind wouldn't see it.

But remember, the people who stood against and defeated Nazi Germany are what religion? When Nazi was killing Jews, was Germany pampered because it was a Christian state? Both world war 1 and 2 was who against who?

What people are trying to say is that Northern Muslims should not condone the atrocities of these terrorists in the name of protecting Muslim brothers as Sheik Gumi is doing. People should be dealt with based on the content of their character, not religion nor ethnicity.

Voices and actions of northern Muslims are not strong against bandits and terrorists. See El rufai calling bandits business men, Buhari in 2013, saying fight against book haram is a fight against north. What is Atiku saying about the situation, Buhari became president and his once peaceful home state became den of bandits right in his government. What is shettima doing about it now? Ali Ndume, what's he saying? The former rubber stamp senate President, what is he saying? These are well influential northern Muslims
Where are their voices? Lost.
Even the commoners have soft spot for these terrorists. So how will people take them serious.

I remembered when ihejirika launched an offensive on book haram, it was still the same northerners that were being killed that complained against the general, accusing him of killing their brothers.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ashawopikin(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24
Omo those women wey dem kidnap are gooners, dem go destroy their pussies, this is so sad
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24
Klington:

Obviously, i was wasting my time with an Islamic extremist and a religious slave whose brain has been fixed on Islamic agenda.

Where are you seeing all this quotes for God sake

QUR'AN 3: 38
(3:38) Then Zechariah prayed to his Lord: 'O Lord! Grant me from Yourself out of Your grace the gift of a goodly offspring, for indeed You alone heed all Prayers.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Exceed15: 3:00pm On Mar 24
North brought this woes upon themselves. They shielded terrorist at the start, believing they were fighting the people they call" INFIDEL"
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Exceed15: 3:02pm On Mar 24
SisterAnn:
We told buhari there will be no peace for him in his village where he plans to retire to. Even the Niger republic his second home is at war.

He should come to the Dot Nation for asylum.

It will soon touch him. Buhari said killing of bokoharam was war against the North. See their lives now...

1 Like

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Exceed15: 3:08pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

That tells you that those guys are not Muslims, they are only tarnishing Islam image. They shall all be caught soon inshallah

The Muslims shielded them when insurgent started in 2009. They operated from among them untill CJTF was set up to assist Nigeria Army to fish them out. That was when they ran to sambisa. Northern youth must wake up.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Bimpe29: 3:41pm On Mar 24
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Btruth: 4:53pm On Mar 24
Inspirer1:

Despite 8 years of being there, It's a pity, undecided
.......and yet they expect PBAT to perform miracle under one year 🤔
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by SisterAnn(f): 4:54pm On Mar 24
ValCon888:
News like this no longer offer shock value.

Banditry and kidnapping is so normal these days, it's like waking up in the morning to see the clouds in the sky.
I'm telling you.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by SisterAnn(f): 4:55pm On Mar 24
Exceed15:

It will soon touch him. Buhari said killing of bokoharam was war against the North. See their lives now...
Abi nah.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by UnabashedIPOB: 5:44pm On Mar 24
KARMA, as they say, is a bitch! It has a way of paying back. All these Fulani Muslims thought northern Christians were these terrorists' only targets so they kept mute. Now, it's obvious that nobody is safe in that part of the failed and useless Nigeria.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Akwaokukuo: 6:49pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

That tells you that those guys are not Muslims, they are only tarnishing Islam image. They shall all be caught soon inshallah
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Akwaokukuo: 7:03pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

Of course but not in the name of religion
Take for instance, a soldier can kill an armed robber. That is a just.

Many instances but if I'm not a soldier or someone in charge of authority I have no right to kill either just or unjustly I hope you understand me?

That's why if you kill you shall be killed too that is justly.

Killing innocent people is UNJUSTLY

Islam and hypocrisy is 5 and 6.

The only religion that always fight for their god by lynching anyone who speaks against Mohamad.
It's far from religion of peace
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Akwaokukuo: 7:08pm On Mar 24
ahmedio2017:

You have problems,,,
You are from which state of I may ask?
Southern states?
At least u will have one or two Muslims as friends?
Are they killers too? If yes then by now you must have been killed by them. You have a lot to learn and unlearn honestly. ISLAM is the most simplest and peaceful religion in the world, they are ONLY tarnishing the image and Allah will be revealing their secret one by one inshallah. Let's learn to be using our senses pls and stop referring to this terrorists as Muslims they are not a Muslim they are terrorists.

You should rather refer to them as Fula.ni or Haus.a or igb.o or Yoru.ba terrorists and not ISLAM because ISLAM PREACHES THAT ANY ONE WHO KILLS A SINGLE PERSON IT IS AS IF HE KILLS ALL MANKIND...... SO ANYONE WHO KILLS ANOTHER PERSON IS NOT A MUSLIM.

The question is why are all the world known mischievous terrorists (isis, Boko Haram, alqaeda etc) always from Islam extraction and linked to Islamic religion?
It means something is wrong somewhere.
Thank God the country I live in don't give them chance at all
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24
Akwaokukuo:

Islam and hypocrisy is 5 and 6.

The only religion that always fight for their god by lynching anyone who speaks against Mohamad.
It's far from religion of peace

That is your own perspective but you are wrong, those guys are being sponsored..... Couple with the fact that they are illiterates and ignorant...... They aren't Muslims in anyways because they are not practicing what Islam preaches...

You and I knows that if someone offer us wealth to engage in suicide bombing we will run for our life's do you know why? It is because we are enlightened... How can you kill yourself because of money? That is stupidity...
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24
Akwaokukuo:

The question is why are all the world known mischievous terrorists (isis, Boko Haram, alqaeda etc) always from Islam extraction and linked to Islamic religion?
It means something is wrong somewhere.
Thank God the country I live in don't give them chance at all

That is your own perspective but you are wrong, those guys are being sponsored..... Couple with the fact that they are illiterates and ignorant...... They aren't Muslims in anyways because they are not practicing what Islam preaches...

You and I knows that if someone offer us wealth to engage in suicide bombing we will run for our life's do you know why? It is because we are enlightened... How can you kill yourself because of money? That is stupidity...

Those aforementioned terrorists groups are not Muslims and they are not representing ISLAM interest at all....

They are being sponsored to tarnish the image of Islam but God will continue to be exposing them inshallah
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by UnabashedIPOB: 9:22pm On Mar 24
Klington:

I am laughing in SWAHILI! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by Kingzmate(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24
RAIN NO DEY FALL ONLY FOR ONE PERSON ROOF wink
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by omolola12345(m): 4:53am On Mar 25
And they know there is high rate of insecurity for North. They are supposed to have heavy security for North in every of their gatherings in this festive period. Someone should help me convey the message to them.
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ValarDoharis: 6:06am On Mar 25
How come 99% of all terrorism is linked to Islam
ahmedio2017:

Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by iwaeda: 6:39am On Mar 25
GindoX:

Who's baba gbenro grin
I watched one Mount Zion movies alot. grin grin grin grin
Re: Katsina Bandits Kill Alhaji Lado During Ramadan Prayers, Kidnap Wife, Daughters by ahmedio2017(m): 8:19am On Mar 25
ValarDoharis:
How come 99% of all terrorism is linked to Islam

That is exactly their (Islam enemies) objectives they are planning to destroy the image of Islam but God pass them. They are trying to destabilize ISLAM as they are doing now but Islam is still prevailing. Isn't that a wonder? They want you guys to believe Islam is bad...

The momentum Islam is gaining is giving them headaches hence they resulted in tarnishing the image......

Isis
Bokoharam
Alshabab
And all other terrorist groups are not Muslims they are being sponsored by the enemies of Islam........
Inshallah they shall all be apprehended and put to shame by God's willing.

Just search for benjamin efraim on Google you will have a clear understanding of my plight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Set To Emerge Pdp’s Anambra Central Senatorial Candidate / "You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.