Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest (3567 Views)

Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Emmanuel900(m): 10:40pm On Mar 24
fineberry:
Ayrr star is Edo not Yoruba oo. Na don start.

Talking about beauty...Edo is first, followed by Hausa then Yoruba....after this other tribe can follow

You must be living in a cave

How did Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe come from edo ? who doesn't like good thing lol

Yoruba women are the most beautiful in Nigeria edo not even close

2 Likes

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by SWATMan: 4:45am On Mar 25
Exousiang01:
I can never understand why the Mods and Seun himself keep allowing those people from across the Niger river come and do this day in day out.

Every 2 hours an Igbo man or woman is creating a thread just to compare, insult and discriminate other tribes.....

You can actually promote your tribe without all these.

Tomorrow you make noise about others hating you.

Bigot is Ilamina an Igbo woman? Are you knew in nairaland that you don't know the OP. Haters.
Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 5:06am On Mar 25
smiley

Adaeze yobo

Miss Nigeria 2008

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 5:10am On Mar 25
smiley

Munachi abii

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 5:14am On Mar 25
Chinenye ochuba
.miss Nigeria 2002

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 5:20am On Mar 25
Bianca ojukwu

1 Share

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Typing: 5:51am On Mar 25
See the prettiest Igbo Girls that I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:18am On Mar 25
Fulani babes fine pass yourba girls na... Not to talk of imo state girls (mbaise particularly) but they lack any form of sence and i will not advice any friend to marry from there... But if na pretty girls leave am for imo state.
Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by ShoeGetSize: 8:47am On Mar 25
Why is she the prettiest? Because she's light skinned? Is that the only qualification for beauty in Nigeria?

Kingnelson9:

Check out the new Zenith Bank CEO , Is there any yoruba woman prettier than her?

Our ladies (Igbos) are the most pretty in this world .
No bragging, pure facts .
Take a look at Chimamanda Adichie too...

Make I pause here

1 Like

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 10:14am On Mar 25
smiley
Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 10:25am On Mar 25
smiley Genevieve nnaji

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 10:30am On Mar 25
smiley
Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 10:01am On Mar 31
smiley

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by skj1377(m): 10:27am On Mar 31
Emmanuel900:

Yoruba women are the most beautiful woman in Nigeria and they are the face of entertainment in Nigeria.

Which women from your tribe is as beautiful as Ayrr starr , Tiwa Savage , Tems , DJ cuppy, or Simi

Igbo have taken over tiktok and Facebook skit and comedy . They do all sorts for money.
Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Uchesis: 12:25pm On Mar 31
Emmanuel900:

So the new Zenith bank CEO is your standard lol ?

She is not even beautiful she's just an old bleacher , Chimamanda Adichie is just average not even anywhere close to beautiful.

Yoruba women are still the face of Nigerian music industry , which Igbo woman is as beautiful as Tiwa Savage, Tems or Ayrr Starr ? they are all beautiful black queen.
All those ladies you just mentioned put together nor reach Genevieve Nnaji

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Uchesis: 12:35pm On Mar 31
Ilamina:
smiley Genevieve nnaji
Even for here she still fine pass you grin

D'banj almost ran mad because of her
Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by okunwaye(m): 1:05pm On Mar 31
Emmanuel900:

You are just a delusional buffoon.

When it come to productivity and achievement, your women can never lace Yoruba women's shoes.

Yoruba women dominated Banking, Entertainment and ICT in Nigeria while your women dominated the brothels across Nigeria.

The richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman and even till now the whole Igbo land has not been able to produce a dollar billionaire, which mean a Yoruba woman is richer than any Igbo dead or alive.

A Yoruba woman Kemi badenoch is the Secretary of State for Business and Trade in the UK and almost become the prime minister of UK and have the potential to be the prime Minister in the future.

Another Yoruba women Mo Abudu was listed on Time Magazine as one of the 100 most powerful women in the world, in and out of Nigeria your women can't lace Yoruba women's shoe.

omo why this women ugly like this grin
Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Autobot05: 1:16pm On Mar 31
Emmanuel900:
Who said Igbo girls are the prettiest ?

For my side Yoruba girls are the prettiest

Sorry but An average Igbo girl is more prettier an an average Yoruba girl
I’m not saying Yoruba girls ain’t pretty Take note
Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by pretydiva(f): 5:35pm On Mar 31
GodHimself:
This is a silly statement and a waste of mental energy.

Each tribe has incredibly beautiful girls. More or less.
God bless you for this post

1 Like

Re: They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest by Ilamina(f): 2:33pm On Apr 16
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why / Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me / Are Their More Virgin Men Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.