Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me (3583 Views)

Things Every Girl Wants From Her Boyfriend / 15 Things A Girl Wants From Her Guy But Won't Ask For: / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by blackfine: 9:45pm On May 24, 2009
Thank you for clicking on my post. i need you to help me solve my problem. i live in port harcourt. im black (well i think im fine) tall and work. im about 24yrs now.i have problem with girls .any one i meet wants to get marride to me . the first was always disturbing me to come to her house to see her parents and i refused , then i had to break up when it became too much . she is 25yrs .fair n fine kindof

please continue readiing ,

now i met this one i luv very very very much ,im 24yrs shes 23yrs.shes so fine and presentable.everything was going fine and nice until she started indirectly talking about marrige.and im not ready for that now coz i dont have enogh moni for that and i dont want to pause my flexing now and i live with my aunt(she doesnt come to my house).
She knows a lot of guys and it pisses me off.i dont know when shes cheating on me.and im so jealous.

my question now is that what do i do, i love her and i dont want marrige now , and her time as a lady is going & i cant afford to lose her . shit!!! im so confused. please tell me what to do pls pls reply me fast,

pls just reply me .type something yes you type something
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by C2H5OH(f): 9:46pm On May 24, 2009
No it is not a cause. It is an effect.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by C2H5OH(f): 9:47pm On May 24, 2009
Wait, what does this mean: "I don't want to pause my flexing" grin grin grin
what won't I read for naira
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Igwe9(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2009
blackfine:

Thank you for clicking on my post. i need you to help me solve my problem. i live in port harcourt. im black (well i think im fine) tall and work. im about 24yrs now.i have problem with girls .any one i meet wants to get marride to me . the first was always disturbing me to come to her house to see her parents and i refused , then i had to break up when it became too much . she is 25yrs .fair n fine kindof

now i met this one i luv very very very much ,im 24yrs shes 23yrs.shes so fine and presentable.everything was going fine and nice until she started indirectly talking about marrige.and im not ready for that now coz i dont have enogh moni for that and i dont want to pause my flexing now and i live with my aunt(she doesnt come to my house).
She knows a lot of guys and it pisses me off.i dont know when shes cheating on me.and im so jealous.

my question now is that what do i do, i love her and i dont want marrige now , and her time as a lady is going & i cant afford to lose her . shit!!! im so confused. please tell me what to do pls pls reply me fast,

Good for you.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by patwhizkid(f): 9:50pm On May 24, 2009
No itz nat a cause, itz a reason. Millerate!
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by blackfine: 9:55pm On May 24, 2009
u guys are not helping me here. im asking what to do to the relationship now . im so young for marrige and i love her, and she wants marrige what do i do .

resonable answers pls. il appriciate ,
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by boy1(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2009
Every girl wants 2 marry u, but u only mentioned 2. grin
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Igwe9(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2009
then upgrade her, who knows, your blessings may follow suit smiley
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by blackfine: 10:04pm On May 24, 2009
Igwe.:

then upgrade her, who knows, your blessings may follow suit smiley

WHAT do u mean upgrade her. shes doing fine.shes works .but not big money anyway. my guy i love this chick oh (abi she use jazz 4 me?) ah .

but she has not come to my house once and its pissing her off too. my aunt is crazy, !!!

opinions pls,
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

Wait, what does this mean: "I don't want to pause my flexing"  grin  grin  grin

what about "her time as a lady is going & i cant afford to lose her" !!!

please someone get me the manual on understanding some of these threads!
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Igwe9(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2009
blackfine:

WHAT do u mean upgrade her. shes doing fine.shes works .but not big money anyway. my guy i love this chick oh (abi she use jazz 4 me?) ah .

but she has not come to my house once and its pissing her off too. my aunt is crazy, !!!

opinions pls,

upgrade in this context means marry her smiley
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by patwhizkid(f): 10:12pm On May 24, 2009
Nl! Everybody wanna create a thread.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by blackfine: 10:20pm On May 24, 2009
marry ke!!
Igwe.:

upgrade in this context means marry her smiley

i dont want to marry now, ohhhhhh , im too young im 24yrs. pls you guys should help me here. is thre no lady in this forum . guys wa

MRbrownJAY:

what about "her time as a lady is going & i cant afford to lose her" !!!

please someone get me the manual on understanding some of these threads!
ts happening .

meaning she is running out of age .she is 23 yrs now,
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by C2H5OH(f): 10:22pm On May 24, 2009
How is she running out of age? Lol my guy. You dey crack me up o
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Igwe9(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2009
Brother, what do you want us to tell you now? ok, let me break it down for you:
Is that a curse? - - - - - - - - - No, it's normal for a sensible lady to ask her naughty boyfriend.
Does that answer your question?
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 24, 2009
blackfine:

meaning she is running out of age .she is 23 yrs now,

some people will never cease to amaze me, the more i read NL the more i see that there is so much ignorance within our brothas and sistas!!!!
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by tope5000: 10:37pm On May 24, 2009
C2H5OH:

Wait, what does this mean: "I don't want to pause my flexing" grin grin grin
Rofl. . .ewoo wetin cause dey do 4 post, abeg translate. Lol.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Secretz(f): 10:58pm On May 24, 2009
You are trying to have your cake and eat or whatever the bloody saying is. There is nothing you can do, she wants to get married, you don't, but yet you would not be willing to release her to another man. Simple. There isn't a solution to make YOU happy. undecided
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by 1honeybee: 4:28am On May 25, 2009
This is hilarious, You're actually imagining this ''love'' you have for the girl because she's beautiful, ''presentable'' (your words).
What are you feeling like anyway? most girls (childish ones) start dropping a line or two about marriage when they start going out with guys so your case is not as ''out of this world'' as you think.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:18am On May 25, 2009
I am still trying to understand the whole purpose of your thread? undecided
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Ournaija: 2:41pm On May 25, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Orishirishi for Nairaland. A boy who admits that he is too young for marriage is talking about marriage. A boy who is been fed by an aunty is talknig about marriage. Na wa oooo

You berra commot here before I koboko you out. If you secure your future zillions of girls will be running after you. Do the right thing at the right time. Abeg leave chicks alone for now, you still have a long way to go.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by IFELEKE(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2009
. . .All in the name of getting cheap attention. . .
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by kugaba(m): 3:39pm On May 25, 2009
two ladies have become every girl! My friend you beta say something else. How handsome do you think you are anyway?
please stop attracting such cheap attention to yourself
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Ezeja(f): 3:57pm On May 25, 2009
Blackfine wat exactly do u want? U ar 24yrs & not ready 4marriage, u dnt want 2 pause ur flexin, ! Haba U dnt need d whole world 2get marry 2d one u love. Yes u ar 24 bt if at ur age u ar matured enough 2takecare of a woman den whynot do so. How long will u keep flexin, pls b discipline & determine 2face life challenges. Every woman has a pick time 4marriage & wen it comes she'll wnt 2make do of it. U said u love her, so 4d sake of dat love & those tins u value in her dailogue with 2 come out wit reasonable decision. All d best.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by blackfine: 9:27pm On May 25, 2009
@Ournaija you have said well, i should move on and let her go right? im even getting so slim thinking of her and what to do . okay thank you all for your help, but if you still have nay more solutions for me feel free to drop a line .

@Ezeja - dont u think if i get marride now , i would not achive what i need in life ? as in career and all.?
but all the same thanks for your help though
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by ikamefa(f): 9:39pm On May 25, 2009
hahahahha i cant laff jor " grin"

i cant laff jare! "every girls wants to marry you" grin grin grin grin

me sef efri boy want to marry me too  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Ezeja(f): 10:19pm On May 25, 2009
Well, i dnt think marriage can stop one 4rm achievin life desire if u ar focus, hardworkin & determine. To many their marriages ar blessns to dem. Im not askin u 2marry if u ar not ready 4it, all im sayin is dat u need 2look byound wat u see as a tenager but as a mature minded man.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by slap1(m): 10:55pm On May 25, 2009
blackfine:

ur quest has 2 subjcts 4 me. one, u shud have showed ur pic so we'd know handsome u are. then we wud know if it's a ''cause'' or curse. if it's a curse, then every gal on NL wud run after u.

two, someone wants to marry you and you don't want 2 'cos u r not redi 4 marriage. tell her so and give her d same reason u gave here: u don't want to stop ur flexing(u r not serious) and see waht she does.
bottom line: u wud make a bad fiction writer, ur story lacks weight, thugh i tink u've gotten wat u nid which is attention cool
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by harryluv22: 12:57am On May 26, 2009
look my friend,u better put ur acts together.wat type of childish help do u need?U ARE A FINE BOY,U DNT WANT 2 PAUSE UR FLEXING,those words sound very childish.so i advice u think properly b4,posting anything dat comes in2 ur childish head.this is a forum 4 matured minds,not a place for kids 2 show their typing skills.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by sexyLeamon(f): 8:54am On May 26, 2009
marry one and the rest will keep to them self
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by Ournaija: 9:05am On May 26, 2009
@poster

Marriage is more than good look. Forget about if you are handsome or not. There are so many ingredients (finacially, emotionally, etc) you need to have to make your marriage a haven. From your post you dont possess any of them. You deserve a good life, your children deserve a good life, everyone deserve a good life. You are are relatively young.

Dont rush into things that will bring you perpetual regrets. Never dive into water you dont know the bottom. Do the right thing at the right time and you will be happy for it. Get that thought off your head and get focused. Be wise guy.
Re: Every Girl Wants To Marry Me : Is This A Cause? Pls Help Me by vince007: 11:25am On May 26, 2009
1. Guy wat do u want?
2. Do u work hard 4 ur moni or u just work smart?
3. Confess ur sins and u'll surely be healed.
4. Your problem is spiritual consult ur pastor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Single Parent American Women / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) / Should You Date Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.