Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Experience With Hard Stool. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience With Hard Stool. (19788 Views)

Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / Are You A New Nursing Mom Suffering From Hard Stool? / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Ekaka14: 10:28am On Mar 25
Nigerians don enter shi.tty talk challenge be this o shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by wunmi590(m): 10:29am On Mar 25
cheesy

Werey prophet 😆 🤣 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by chaarly(m): 10:36am On Mar 25
RichIgboBoy:
until you break toilet sit one day and injure yourself badly

God no go shame us.
Good point tho. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by adeniyi65(m): 10:37am On Mar 25
The experience do happen to everyone at a time. There was a time back when I think the thing will tear the passage. Yet it was still a problem to come out. I gave a heavy push again and again till when I began to think if death was not at the door knocking.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by faceland: 10:39am On Mar 25
At least one good news this morning.

In a developed country, all you have to do pick you phone and order some midwives to help you push out the 💩.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Besthelp01(m): 10:41am On Mar 25
Lol I had similar experience two days ago. My anus still hurts. Never had it this hard before.
the way I shouted ehn.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Eagba(m): 10:42am On Mar 25
Horlamidei:

Some no Dey cut oh cheesy
lol, yeah .
Then break against the frame of the WC. Then your anal muscle will push the rest in for a breather. It's better than trying to push it all out at once and risking your total analation

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Weknowbetter: 10:43am On Mar 25
Your indecent to do this at a friend's house. Disgusting. All of this is preventable with decent diet and water.
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Samtino(m): 10:43am On Mar 25
jaymichael:
What happened to me exactly ine week ago (last week Sunday).
I couldn't push any longer and I was already losing strength. I thought of my wife, my children, my building that I have not completed.
I came out of the toilet naked. My wife covered my Moses rid with one of her wrappers and I sent for them to call my mother from her apartment. Na she suggest olive oil or methylated rubb.
The werey shit later came out some hours later after the methylated rubb
The werey shit was as strong as wood and long like say na sugarcane far above the waterline.
Na bread cause am
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Theama(m): 10:49am On Mar 25
Yashita:
I’ve experienced this countless times.
Hard stony shit 💩 edges. Mehn!, I dey use my finger pull the stuck werey out, the rest go just flow down easily.

Na only God know wetin dey make am hard for inside body wey heat dey.

Countless time? shocked
You probably don't drink enough water while eating.

https://www.healthline.com/health/hard-stool#complications

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by PlutoSenator: 10:51am On Mar 25
Eat a lot of ripe pawpaw and drink lots of water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Silentgroper(m): 10:53am On Mar 25
Theama:
After an experience I was like

"Is this what giving birth feels like for women?"

grin

There was a lot of pushing. I also had to use my fingers at some point. Don't ask me how. lipsrsealed

**vomits**
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Theama(m): 10:59am On Mar 25
Silentgroper:
**vomits**

Like you haven't done something disgusting also. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by jaymichael(m): 11:04am On Mar 25
Samtino:
Na bread cause am
I have not eaten bread this year. Bread isn't a food I like.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by kumbhuru: 11:07am On Mar 25
MasterJayJay:
Close call to death? Did you faint? No!

Last month, I fainted in the toilet around 3am. I had stomach problem, watery stool.

I remember waking up from the floor of the toilet naked, with my boxer lying on the floor. Then I realised I fainted while trying to wear my boxers. I was obviously dehydrated because of my multiple visits to the toilet during the day.
You could have died. Once you have running stomach with loose stool of upto 3 times. Quickly get ORS or use salt sugar and drink. Don't try that again

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by deavicky(m): 11:10am On Mar 25
FalseProphet1:
Yesterday is a day I'll never forget in my life. cry

Upon the request of a member, I visited him and his family. His wife prepared vegetable soup, I ate to my satisfaction and we had a very good gist.

After some minutes, I felt the urge to defecate, and he directed me to the restroom. I got in, locked the door, removed my trouser and boxers and hung them up, used a piece to toilet paper to clean the toilet seat, then balanced to get rid of the shit.

This is where the problem started. As I pushed for it to come out, I felt a very sharp pain in my anus. My stool was very dry and hard. I pushed and pushed like a woman in labour and the pain increased.

At some point, the stool got stock in my anus. And despite the fact that I pushed with all my strength, it refused to fully come out. I couldn't breathe again, I let out a faint noise of "ahhhhh" I thought I was going to die. I thought about my life, all the girls I've slept with, all the prophecies I've given, my goals and visions, my dream of building a mega auditorium...But what would they write on my obituary I said to myself, that I was killed by shit. No way. I decided to be a man and push that demonic stool out .

I took a deep breath and resumed my pushing, the pain was horrible, I called on the host of heaven to come to my aid. I started imagining how girls that engage in anal sex do it because it would definitely be painful.

To cut the long story, God gave me victory and I pushed it out of my anus. I regretted not coming with my bell, I would have rang it right there in the toilet for 1 hour to celebrate my victory.

Then the second phase of the problem began. the shit refused to flush. I was there in the toilet stuck for almost 1 hour flushing the useless stubborn shit. As God would have it, I remembered that I saw a red bucket on the corridor. I quickly opened the door, grabbed the bucket, filled it with water and flushed. And the shit was defeated, I could heart it struggling in the pipe as it descended to the suck away, but it had already lost the battle.

I put on my clothes and joined the family in the living room, feeling refreshed and happy.

Truly that was a close call with death. I'm happy I survived it.

This I have seen.
my young daughter suffered that stuff for about 6 day she couldn't use the toilet because of the pain.
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Incrediblekutty(m): 11:18am On Mar 25
This happens to me frequently, and the experience has forced me to be minding my diet, it's always very gory for me. Omo!! The pain I feel after no be for here O 🤦

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by jericco1(m): 11:45am On Mar 25
I had a more severe experience last month.. my brother I nearly gave up

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Melonsmasher: 11:55am On Mar 25
FalseProphet1:

Prophets don't drink water anyhow, it makes us prone to mammy water attacks. 😒
Wetin dey cause this kind shit problem for prophets na the kind of food they consume after a long dry fasting

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by occfx: 12:02pm On Mar 25
FalseProphet1:
Yesterday is a day I'll never forget in my life. cry

Upon the request of a member, I visited him and his family. His wife prepared vegetable soup, I ate to my satisfaction and we had a very good gist.

After some minutes, I felt the urge to defecate, and he directed me to the restroom. I got in, locked the door, removed my trouser and boxers and hung them up, used a piece to toilet paper to clean the toilet seat, then balanced to get rid of the shit.

This is where the problem started. As I pushed for it to come out, I felt a very sharp pain in my anus. My stool was very dry and hard. I pushed and pushed like a woman in labour and the pain increased.

At some point, the stool got stock in my anus. And despite the fact that I pushed with all my strength, it refused to fully come out. I couldn't breathe again, I let out a faint noise of "ahhhhh" I thought I was going to die. I thought about my life, all the girls I've slept with, all the prophecies I've given, my goals and visions, my dream of building a mega auditorium...But what would they write on my obituary I said to myself, that I was killed by shit. No way. I decided to be a man and push that demonic stool out .

I took a deep breath and resumed my pushing, the pain was horrible, I called on the host of heaven to come to my aid. I started imagining how girls that engage in anal sex do it because it would definitely be painful.

To cut the long story, God gave me victory and I pushed it out of my anus. I regretted not coming with my bell, I would have rang it right there in the toilet for 1 hour to celebrate my victory.

Then the second phase of the problem began. the shit refused to flush. I was there in the toilet stuck for almost 1 hour flushing the useless stubborn shit. As God would have it, I remembered that I saw a red bucket on the corridor. I quickly opened the door, grabbed the bucket, filled it with water and flushed. And the shit was defeated, I could heart it struggling in the pipe as it descended to the suck away, but it had already lost the battle.

I put on my clothes and joined the family in the living room, feeling refreshed and happy.

Truly that was a close call with death. I'm happy I survived it.

This I have seen.

Your own na small na, due to hardship I could not eat for 3 days only guever from where I was teaching a student. On the 3rd day, I managed get 1k go chop fufu and in the morning, I felt I should goto toilet. That was how my problem started. Shit no gree come out for 2hrs. Thank God I went in early by 4am so by 6 I knew it's now do or die. So I put hand inside like a gynecologist. Dragging the shiit one by one with blood and everything until by 6.30am, the heaven opened and the nonesense was let out with strong debris of guaver. The toilet was messed up that day, I cleaned tire. I thought I won the battle but men that was the beginning of trouble. Nyash begin pepper me like I had pile. Can't even sit down for long. This went on for weeks, I had to start selecting food in for easy bowl movement. Since that day, any day I have hard stool, blood will follow. I think I have torn my nyash but thank God is not pile yet. Nonesense things we faced during NYSC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by occfx: 12:08pm On Mar 25
jaymichael:
I couldn't push any longer and I was already losing strength. I thought of my wife, my children, my building that I have not completed.
I came out of the toilet naked. My wife covered my Moses rid with one of her wrappers and I sent for them to call my mother from her apartment. Na she suggest olive oil or methylated rubb.
The werey shit was as strong as wood and long like say na sugarcane far above the waterline.

You drank it or applied through the anus? God bless mothers jare
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Babanah: 12:22pm On Mar 25
My sympathies to my brothers (and sisters) who have been through this gruelling experience.
But I have one more question. Is it supposed to sink or float? I hear when it floats it’s a bad sign. Why do our oyinbo brothers (and sisters) not experiencing this ? Theirs is usually watery. You can sometimes hear them when the thing bust out with force.
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:47pm On Mar 25
Sedonxavi:
. You don't understand the situation on the ground. This is a severe constipation and he needs to take paraffin oil for a week to avoid reoccurrence.
I mean the water would have soften it
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:58pm On Mar 25
Eagba:

Add don't try to Push everything out at once, try cutting it with your anus then continue
🤣🤣🤣🤣cutting with anus, you are too funny

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by ebullient19(f): 1:06pm On Mar 25
I drink one sachet of water every morning and it helps in digestion
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by imagrg(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25
You will now respect women with this experience.
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by DestinyNigga: 1:11pm On Mar 25
Astra101:
winkLol, i can relate. Mine was far horrible than this. From 10am till 7pm...boy! Story long.

After more than 3 hours in the restroom, I left with half iron shit in my anus. I put on skintight and a bogus trouser and went straight to a nearby pharmacy, luckily for me I met a male doctor whom I explained everything to. He gave me some drugs to take, the drugs didn't worked immediately and I was having excruciating pains in my anus. Blood were dropping gradually from my ass and my strength was dropping as well.

It was around 7pm I felt a rumbling stomach, I ran back to the restroom again, this time the idiot shit came out with blood everywhere. I bleed for days.

That thing can kill!

U sure say u no dey do anal sex 🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by pongwa(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25
jaymichael:
you are legend. That's how legend shiii

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Thegamingorca(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25
So dey didn't ask you why you spent over 2 hours in a toilet?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by Aragon001: 1:36pm On Mar 25
This shit issue is really something serious.
I had this similar experiences when I was in school back then. It got so serious one time I had to use my left hand to pull out a very dry rock hard shit from my anus. There was blood all over the shit and my anus hurt me for three straight days. I felt for the op and others here who had gone thru similar experiences.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Hard Stool. by sageb: 1:39pm On Mar 25
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=129085503]

I remember when I had this experience in 2014. embarassed

My Friend came from Bomadi visited me in Warri and bought N800 Madiga.
Due to Longthroat, I ate Everything! sad

For Night, If you See the Strong Shit I had.

You should have request for the soft "Akpo madiga".

Maybe you ate those strong ones
the mixture of madiga + butter or cornbeef and a bottle of Pepsi.

So delicious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Insufficient Anti-snake Venom, Treatment Centres Fuels Deaths In Nigeria / Conjoined Baby Girls Delivered In Nasarawa... / Chocolate Royale Shut By NAFDAC For Distributing 1billion Naira Expired Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.