Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud (43247 Views)

Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by benjanny(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27
I might forgive a cheating partner
But I will never forgive a woman for paternity fraud
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sukkot: 3:46pm On Mar 27
AngelicBeing:
It boils down to a faulty foundation and family tree, 🌲, some families have promiscuity/immorality/ Adultery rooted in them and only the Grace of God that can deliver offsprings(male / female) from that kind of polluted family tree, that is why , even in a Holy matrimony, you see either the men or women from such contaminated family tree 🌲 behaving like dogs, cheesy
God epp us 😄

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by nedekid: 3:46pm On Mar 27
Omo..
Na wah ohh. shocked
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Paraman: 3:47pm On Mar 27
MasterJayJay:

1. How did you know she was a virgin on the wedding day?

2. Did Israel accuse her of paternity fraud?
Israel used her mouth to claim he married a virgin

Someone else is presently fvcking the lady he married has a virgin.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by delpee(f): 3:49pm On Mar 27
Wow! Terrible. May God give him the grace and courage to live through this heartbreaking experience. Prayerfully, he'll find a worthy, godly and truly devoted partner going forward.

I hope there's a law that deals with this level of deceit. That may serve as a deterrent for others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sylve11: 3:50pm On Mar 27
jayAjoku:
women will swear with their life and ancestors that they don’t cheat until you catch them 🤣😂🤣

cool

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Austineva(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27
onadana:
Old news..some men are just dumb...how can you just accept a child with out any known traits to you.Someting must be traced from a child to both parents..I repeat both parents...morever every man should know how to calculate, anytime you poor sperm in a woman keep record of the dates...when she says she is pregnant.. bro..start counting.. something must add up or not.Everyman worth his salt should and must know what the wife does behind his back.There is a reason why past matters...find out the past it brings peace of mind to the future.
see this one, e be like say you still be novice in de game. Women that can sleep with more 3different men on the same day she slept with you. You can do better brother. DNA test at birth is the best

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Honestey: 3:53pm On Mar 27
Women! Time for women to be paying Groom price, after all they determine who father their children whether or not in marital home as they can open their leg like dead frog for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by scrupulousblog: 3:54pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
This nlfpmod is mischievous , he surely knows the kind of topic to bring to the front page for gbasgbos but he'll be pretending like he's gentle.

He no dy take eye see any paternity fraud story before he rushes to bring it to front page

Is that all you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by EreluRoz: 3:55pm On Mar 27
scrupulousblog:

Is that all you have to say?
I'm saying the truth and you and everyone else know it
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sylve11: 3:56pm On Mar 27
okoroemeka:
I will not go and do it even if my money is overflowing,what if do it and the children I watched and nurtured to grow into adults must be rejected by me? because I will have no connection to them anymore,why will I bring grief and unhappiness to this very short life just to validate my ego ,any child I held as a baby and rised to adulthood is my child,ii am not dumping the love I have for any child because of his mother's weakness,that doesn't make me an alpha male,

I have been following your comments about this DNA thing. I see you're hell bent on not doing it. Something is not right and you know it. sad cool

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by nedekid: 3:58pm On Mar 27
Elzazzi:

That's why you must do thorough investigation before marrying any woman. Remember women can be very cunny and act so innocently. If possible hack her phone to know her true colours. Marrying the wrong woman can send a promising man to his untimely death.
Do they write evil, cunning, cheater ontop a woman's head? Which investigation will someone do again?
The best thing is just to do DNA test once a child is born and before any attachment or feelings towards the child. It must be done no matter how innocent, saintly looking a woman is. I remember many many years back just 2 weeks before my then ex was to get married. Infact she flew in for the wedding. I went to visit her, Walai, inside my moto she wanted things to happen saying she go even call of the wedding say na me her mind de! No be juju be dat? Guy, I no gree. I left. But imagine if I had done, belle enter, wount she have given it to her soon to be husband? This is a lady from a proper home, first class titled family, well brought up and a physician.
Best thing is just to do DNA at birth bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by IamAtAnger: 4:00pm On Mar 27
Are u sure you read the write up well?... where did u read that she had the children be4 marrying him?... make una dey try read carefully so as to to understand be4 rushing to comment
LilMissFavvy:
She didn't commit adultery, she had the children before marriage. He is supposed to hide the discovery, just for the sake of the children and not the woman. The wife is rich, she will simply take the kids and move on. The children will forever hate him for that.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by TableLeg(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27
FEAR WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Dsimmer: 4:12pm On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
Marriage is becoming scaring this day oh God please don't let me.make that mistake of getting married to an okpo wife pls. To marry dey fear me

Lol.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by GodisStriking: 4:12pm On Mar 27
LilMissFavvy:
His wife is from a richer background, her children have more than enough to inherit from her.

Her father made that money not her. Confidence comes from when you've done it yourself. Lack of confidence is the root of envy and covetousness. Alot of feminists moan and groan that men can still make and achieve greater fortunes than them. So she grew up a spoil brat having to beg her father for everything and now she will return to her father. Trust me, that woman knew the whole time it was the another man's twins because she knows what he looks like and the children look like him. Some men know that their children don't look like them and more like the mother so they accept them unknowing another man is in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by enemyofprogress: 4:15pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:
The guy was a good dribbler during his time
but he ended up being dribbled by his wife
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Bluntemperor: 4:17pm On Mar 27
What do women really want?
Why are they always insatiable,but with a very few exceptions!
Can we say thay today's women desires,have transcend love and money ?
So,why so much cheating and troubles in today's Marriages?

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by MeekGram7(m): 4:26pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:

Too bad he couldn’t dribble pass this one
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Carisayo: 4:36pm On Mar 27
MasterJayJay:
Marry a virgin for peace of mind when it comes to paternity.

Okafor's law is stil active. Many married women are still entangled with their ex.

Any woman discouraging men from DNA test is a potential harlot.

what is the tendency a virgin that is not a born again won't cheat in marriage
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by NEUDUDE: 4:36pm On Mar 27
GodisStriking:

Women have children with other men and blame their husband or current in order to demasculate men. The wife envied his success and the fact he was the bread winner. The wife knows that if he leaves then she has nothing so to project this hatred upon her husband she has twins with another man then says it's the husband. Believe me women plan these hurtful events even pray she gets pregnant by another man. Alot of women have the heart of witches.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Whoever said this likened their animosity to the devil himself and they are prolly right

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by MasterJayJay: 4:39pm On Mar 27
Paraman:
Israel used her mouth to claim he married a virgin

Someone else is presently fvcking the lady he married has a virgin.

They have divorced. Your propaganda no align.

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by saintbillion(m): 4:41pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:
And he allow another man dribble his wife
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by NEUDUDE: 4:41pm On Mar 27
LilMissFavvy:
She had the twins while dating him before marriage, it is now clear that she was double dating and so no one knows if she even knew who was the true father of the twins.

According to the write up, she's a late billionaires daughter, so she definitely contributed in training the children. Why did he even go for the DNA? So he is ready to let go of children who he shared a family bond with? I am wondering who's going to lose here, because his wife will simply take the kids and is gone for good.

Lose bawo hes already lost. Do you girls even think before you open mouth wa. so in your words he should continue taking care of her exes children in order for him not to lose? is that not stupidity of the highest order. why are you people this dumb grin.

I no blame you sha. He prolly worships her before now. I blame the simp lol

3 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by hardon1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27
Na wa o...
The paternity fraud thing is getting serious o. This goes to show that lots of married women cheat as much as men. They just have a better cover up. That's all

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by GodisStriking: 4:45pm On Mar 27
NEUDUDE:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Whoever said this likened their animosity to the devil himself and they are prolly right

Deception and manipulation are always associated with the Devil. So yes you are right. Just think he would have went his whole life not knowing and those bastards would have inherited his fortune rather than his family. Wealth is built through inheritance passed down from father to son that's why it was a law in the Bible that a son could not sell his inheritance instead he must pass it down to his son. It takes many generations to build wealth or a lifetime of a man working hard so he can pass it down. Adultery causes confusion in the inheritance and it was taken seriously by God and punished with death. It's no joking matter.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27
grandstar:
Is the wife white or mixed?

He might have married a woman above his class which explains her brazen foul mouth and tolerance for it.
He married a woman that was classless

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Goddyrichie(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27
okoroemeka:
I will not go and do it even if my money is overflowing,what if do it and the children I watched and nurtured to grow into adults must be rejected by me? because I will have no connection to them anymore,why will I bring grief and unhappiness to this very short life just to validate my ego ,any child I held as a baby and rised to adulthood is my child,ii am not dumping the love I have for any child because of his mother's weakness,that doesn't make me an alpha male,
are u a real man or what ?

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Mar 27
Bluntemperor:
What do women really want?
Why are they always insatiable,but with a very few exceptions!
Can we say thay today's women desires,have transcend love and money ?
So,why so much cheating and troubles in today's Marriages?
Women want what men want
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Meteng: 4:48pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:
Upon that, his wife still dribbled him cheesy
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27
sukkot:
lol bro what do these women want ? Shyttt is crazy
Women want what men want
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27
Paraman:
No b virgin Israel marry?
. Leave am na.i just dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) / Emiliano Sala:- Cushions 'From Missing Plane' Found / Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.