Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud (43263 Views)

Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Sicklebear28: 3:25pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
This nlfpmod is mischievous , he surely knows the kind of topic to bring to the front page for gbasgbos but he'll be pretending like he's gentle.

He no dy take eye see any paternity fraud story before he rushes to bring it to front page

No be d wife open Toto yakata for the stranger? E for no happen if she no open the toto

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Orlu13: 3:25pm On Mar 27
tefishy:
Please don't kill oo. Just handle the matter with care. No man prays for such

these ladies needs to be treated accordingly so dat it will serve as a warning to others...I won't be calm abt it if such happens to me...it won't only end in divorce...dat one is sure...she has to pay and pay dearly

4 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by nstore: 3:25pm On Mar 27
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Logins2125: 3:26pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:
The guy was a good dribbler during his time
na wetin go make him wife to dey cheat?
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by EreluRoz: 3:26pm On Mar 27
Sicklebear28:

No be d wife open Toto yakata for the stranger? E for no happen if she no open the toto
The stranger head no go komot for his neck if he's decent enough to refuse a married woman
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Elzazzi: 3:26pm On Mar 27
Freshtruth:
Marriage is becoming scaring this day oh God please don't let me.make that mistake of getting married to an okpo wife pls. To marry dey fear me

That's why you must do thorough investigation before marrying any woman. Remember women can be very cunny and act so innocently. If possible hack her phone to know her true colours. Marrying the wrong woman can send a promising man to his untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sukkot: 3:26pm On Mar 27
AngelicBeing:
sad
lol bro what do these women want ? Shyttt is crazy

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Elzazzi: 3:27pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:

Unfortunately the whoree of a wife he married dribbled him in real life lol

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Orlu13: 3:28pm On Mar 27
Sicklebear28:

u dey mind d serpent...how else does she want d op to post d topic....wat is bias abt a woman giving a man a children dat are not his

dats how d man would have labored in vain...thank God he found out early...all hope is not lost

3 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sukkot: 3:28pm On Mar 27
Elzazzi:

That's why you must do thorough investigation before marrying any woman. Remember women can be very cunny and act so innocently. If possible hack her phone to know her true colours. Marrying the wrong woman can send a promising man to his untimely death.
thorough investigation? Lmao nigga you crazy. What are you investigating?
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Orlu13: 3:29pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
The stranger head no go komot for his neck if he's decent enough to refuse a married woman

so U are blaming d man now...I pity d guy dat is dating u currently... he is in soup

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Roboto11: 3:31pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:

Free kicks.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Paraman: 3:32pm On Mar 27
MasterJayJay:
Marry a virgin for peace of mind when it comes to paternity.

No b virgin Israel marry?
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Sicklebear28: 3:32pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:

Stop pushing things were they don't belong...Jesus Christ reject devils offer, So why can a woman reject the pressure.. sabi they say women sabi hold body

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by motionarena: 3:33pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:

There is no escaping
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by okoroemeka(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27
cutecommend:
Go and do DNA testing if you have money...
I will not go and do it even if my money is overflowing,what if I do it and the children I watched and nurtured to grow into adults must be rejected by me? because I will have no connection to them anymore,why will I bring grief and unhappiness to this very short life just to validate my ego ,any child I held as a baby and rised to adulthood is my child,ii am not dumping the love I have for any child because of his mother's weakness,that doesn't make me an alpha male,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by EreluRoz: 3:33pm On Mar 27
Orlu13:

so U are blaming d man now...I pity d guy dat is dating u currently... he is in soup
Both party sinned, stop absorbing one of his sins while throwing fire on the other one just kos of gender and where is it written that it's a taboo for a man to reject sex or run away from a woman's temptation?

Pity yourself, I dy chop for here
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by IamAtAnger: 3:35pm On Mar 27
So now what are u insinuating?... come out plainly
LilMissFavvy:
She had the twins while dating him before marriage, it is now clear that she was double dating and so no one knows if she even knew who was the true father of the twins.

According to the write up, she's a late billionaires daughter, so she definitely contributed in training the children. Why did he even go for the DNA? So he is ready to let go of children who he shared a family bond with? I am wondering who's going to lose here, because his wife will simply take the kids and is gone for good.

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Anunakeeh: 3:35pm On Mar 27
robosky02:

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/geremi-njitap-ex-cameroonian-footballer-divorces-wife-of-12-years-after-finding-out-he-is-not-the-father-of-her-twins-2024032315080371359

Problem of the foools wey dey marry. E no consign us wey we don wise.

He should forgive her and move on happily living together.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Mar 27
sukkot:
lol bro what do these women want ? Shyttt is crazy
It boils down to a faulty foundation and family tree, 🌲, some families have promiscuity/immorality/ Adultery rooted in them and only the Grace of God that can deliver offsprings(male / female) from that kind of polluted family tree, that is why , even in a Holy matrimony, you see either the men or women from such contaminated family tree 🌲 behaving like dogs, cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by MasterJayJay: 3:36pm On Mar 27
Paraman:
No b virgin Israel marry?
1. How did you know she was a virgin on the wedding day?
2. Did Israel accuse her of paternity fraud?

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Okpokpo09: 3:36pm On Mar 27
Tinubu always in the news for bad reasons. A man with no vision
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by EreluRoz: 3:37pm On Mar 27
Sicklebear28:

Stop pushing things were they don't belong...Jesus Christ reject devils offer, So why can a woman reject the pressure.. sabi they say women sabi hold body
If the man reject am too e no go komot him neck abi na crime for a man to reject a woman? He even get mind follow her go her matrimonial home
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Orlu13: 3:37pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
Both party sinned, stop absorbing one of his sins while throwing fire on the other one just kos of gender and where is it written that it's a taboo for a man to reject sex or run away from a woman's temptation?

Pity yourself, I dy chop for here

until u try it with someone like me and I send u to ur early grave dats wen u will know

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 27
She didn't commit adultery, she had the children before marriage. He is supposed to hide the discovery, just for the sake of the children and not the woman. The wife is rich, she will simply take the kids and move on. The children will forever hate him for that.
IamAtAnger:
So now what are u insinuating?... come out plainly
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Akalia(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27
okoroemeka:
I will not go and do it even if my money is overflowing,what if do it and the children I watched and nurtured to grow into adults must be rejected by me? because I will have no connection to them anymore,why will I bring grief and unhappiness to this very short life just to validate my ego ,any child I held as a baby and rised to adulthood is my child,ii am not dumping the love I have for any child because of his mother's weakness,that doesn't make me an alpha male,
You are a wise man. I can't agree more with you.

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by GodisStriking: 3:38pm On Mar 27
LilMissFavvy:
She had the twins while dating him before marriage, it is now clear that she was double dating and so no one knows if she even knew who was the true father of the twins.

According to the write up, she's a late billionaires daughter, so she definitely contributed in training the children. Why did he even go for the DNA? So he is ready to let go of children who he shared a family bond with? I am wondering who's going to lose here, because his wife will simply take the kids and is gone for good.

Good riddens.

Now the bastards can't inherit his wealth and he has enough money to find him a really young wife who can bear him children that are his. It will hurt him now but he will get over it. But get rid of that witch because women plan these types of events to demasculate men. Alot of women are feminist and upset its a Man's world so they gather their strength to hurt men. Having children by another is one of the weapons Feminist use in their sex war against men.

4 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27
His wife is from a richer background, her children have more than enough to inherit from her.
GodisStriking:

Good riddens.

Now the bastards can't inherit his wealth and he has enough money to find him a really young wife who can bear him children that are his. It will hurt him now but he will get over it. But get rid of that witch because women plan these types of events to demasculate men. Alot of women are feminist and upset its a Man's world so they gather their strength to hurt men. Having children by another is one of the weapons Feminist use in their sex war against men.

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by EreluRoz: 3:40pm On Mar 27
Orlu13:

until u try it with someone like me and I send u to ur early grave dats wen u will know
Can you reason and act well when you are deep inside a bottle? Hope you understand my point
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Sicklebear28: 3:40pm On Mar 27
EreluRoz:
If the man reject am too e no go komot him neck abi na crime for a man to reject a woman? He even get mind follow her go her matrimonial home

It is s shame you are defending evil

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by EreluRoz: 3:41pm On Mar 27
Sicklebear28:

It is s shame you are defending evil
It is a shame you are supporting evil and gender biased. Shame on you
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Sicklebear28: 3:41pm On Mar 27
LilMissFavvy:

The man has not lost anything rather truth has set him free.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) / Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) / EPL: Ed Woodward Reveals Why Man United Sacked Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.