Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud (43252 Views)

Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by RedpillAnalyst: 11:43am On Mar 28
Orlu13:
it's only God dat will save d woman dat will try such with me...wen I find out, I won't tell her anything but her family will never see her again...infact she is a goner

Not worth all that. Just let it slide....

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by RedpillAnalyst: 11:57am On Mar 28
okoroemeka:
I will not go and do it even if my money is overflowing,what if I do it and the children I watched and nurtured to grow into adults must be rejected by me? because I will have no connection to them anymore,why will I bring grief and unhappiness to this very short life just to validate my ego ,any child I held as a baby and rised to adulthood is my child,ii am not dumping the love I have for any child because of his mother's weakness,that doesn't make me an alpha male,

This is average oloshos wet dream.

Women select gene they want to pass on. Women don't like to incubate crappy genes. This is what paternity fraud is .

They will bang tall, attractive guy with desirable traits who is financially challenged and give the baby to financially stable man with poor gene and traits.

Same dynamic with baby mamas and single mothers. They want to harvest good gene - it's all evolution ( not always evil intent)

Why 80%+ NBA basketballers are product of single mamas?

Here's one thing to take note: Why most kids born outside of wedlock are often strong, attractive and agile.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Babinski: 12:08pm On Mar 28
robosky02:

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/geremi-njitap-ex-cameroonian-footballer-divorces-wife-of-12-years-after-finding-out-he-is-not-the-father-of-her-twins-2024032315080371359

I suspect that this is not unconnected with the fights going on for the estate of the Late Victor Fotso, the billionaire father of Laure Njitap Toukam Fotso, wife of Jeremie Njitap (wrongly spelt Geremi). Jeremie had been the administrator of the Fotso Group owned by his father-in-law since 2011 and allegedly fraudulently acquired properties belonging to the Group and the Father-in-law's Estate. Since the man died in 2020 at the age of 94, it has been court battles among the heirs, wives and relatives for the multi-billion estate he left behind.

Apparently Jeremie had been a beneficiary of the largest of his Father-in-law all these while and it is surprising he is divorcing the daughter now on claims of infidelity.

https://www.theafricareport.com/85878/cameroon-heirs-of-billionaire-victor-fotso-hit-the-courts/
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by mayor1814: 1:47pm On Mar 28
DNA is too expensive. It should be subsidized.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Rumundele(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28
As for me i don't need to do any DNA, my daughter looks exactly like me. My second daughter was a complete copy of my younger sister and she has taken her away from us.
If DNA says otherwise in my case then the mixed up will be from the hospital.
Secondly my place if your wife plays away match, the husband faces grave consequences for ignoring the signs her infidelity has caused.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Maysdevices(f): 4:36pm On Mar 29
grandstar:
Is the wife white or mixed?

He might have married a woman above his class which explains her brazen foul mouth and tolerance for it.
Billionaire daughter
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by NovusHomo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30
purples25:

Ha ha, na that white or mixed wife go finish many guys. Shebi average looking or dark, or all African ladies are not human now...Most men can't even treat the above mentioned ladies with decency or as humans.

I have no pity for those men, especially those that can't even respect a dark skinned, African or average looking lady and treat her like a human being. Let them choke on their light skinned or foreign lovers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) / Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) / Emiliano Sala:- Cushions 'From Missing Plane' Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.