Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud (43255 Views)

Thomas Tuchel Divorces His Wife, Sissi / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27
Goddyrichie:
are u a real man or what ?
Na wetin dey him mind him talk no be offence

Some instances are not easy to throw way because of infidelity
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sukkot: 4:51pm On Mar 27
baralatie:

Women want what men want
which is ?

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by NEUDUDE: 4:52pm On Mar 27
Honestey:
Women! Time for women to be paying Groom price, after all they determine who father their children whether or not in marital home as they can open their leg like dead frog for anyone.

I second this. Groom Price exactly grin.

Bride price kill them there

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 4:52pm On Mar 27
sukkot:
which is ?
Whatever it is man want
Fame
Money
Love
Family
Security
Cars
Houses
Friends
Sex
Etc
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by greenermodels: 4:54pm On Mar 27
grandstar:
Is the wife white or mixed?

He might have married a woman above his class which explains her brazen foul mouth and tolerance for it.
her dad was a billionaire,read the article again, it's there.

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Paraman: 4:56pm On Mar 27
MasterJayJay:

They have divorced. Your propaganda no align.
show evidence they are divorce?
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Mar 27
greenermodels:
her dad was a billionaire,read the article again, it's there.
It then begs the question if the allegation is true or just for divorce sake
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by NEUDUDE: 4:57pm On Mar 27
GodisStriking:

Her father made that money not her. Confidence comes from when you've done it yourself. Lack of confidence is the root of envy and covetousness. Alot of feminists moan and groan that men can still make and achieve greater fortunes than them. So she grew up a spoil brat having to beg her father for everything and now she will return to her father. Trust me, that woman knew the whole time it was the another man's twins because she knows what he looks like and the children look like him. Some men know that their children don't look like them and more like the mother so they accept them unknowing another man is in the picture.

same thing i thought. Is it not witchcraft. You have money why not kukuma marry your ex than rope an innocent man you do not love with paternity fraud.

is it not devilish

3 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sukkot: 4:58pm On Mar 27
baralatie:

Whatever it is man want
Fame
Money
Love
Family
Security
Cars
Houses
Friends
Sex
Etc
well she had it all and still cheated

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27
NEUDUDE:

same thing i thought. Is it not witchcraft. You have money why not kukuma marry your ex than rope an innocent man you do not love with paternity fraud.

is it not devilish
What if the allegatyis just a story to make the court great the divorce faster
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27
sukkot:
well she had it all and still cheated
What happens if she spills the can of worms that he cheated first
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 5:04pm On Mar 27
The major cause of contention is the lack of sexual intimacy between husband wife
This one na big problem
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27
If you as a woman just don't find a man sexually attracted.no be by force
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Kukutente23: 5:08pm On Mar 27
AntiChristian:
Suhanallah!

What a mind crusher!

He shouldn't change those kids name from his!
But Islam does not support adoption. And we all know why?

You have committed biddah. I suggest you do astagifirullah 120times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by faceland: 5:12pm On Mar 27
God, he gave her everything and she still prevented him with a bastard. 12 years.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sukkot: 5:16pm On Mar 27
baralatie:

What happens if she spills the can of worms that he cheated first
well she ain’t spilled nothing yet and two wrongs don’t make a right

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Elzazzi: 5:23pm On Mar 27
sukkot:
thorough investigation? Lmao nigga you crazy. What are you investigating?

Na why Many guys dey marry harlots put for house because they don't take the matter of marrying someone seriously.

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Emman08: 5:26pm On Mar 27
Bloody hell. There has to be a law to make paternity fraudsters in Africa pay big time.
What is this cuckoo mindset in our females these days?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Caramia2020(m): 5:30pm On Mar 27
Life!!! Imagine the pain the man will be going through. DNA has come to stay, it's needed in every family.

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by soccerlite: 5:31pm On Mar 27
grandstar:
Is the wife white or mixed?

He might have married a woman above his class which explains her brazen foul mouth and tolerance for it.

You don't know what you are saying

Is njitap a classless person for any lady?

Go read his profile again

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Fujiyama: 5:32pm On Mar 27
okoroemeka:
I will not go and do it even if my money is overflowing,what if do it and the children I watched and nurtured to grow into adults must be rejected by me? because I will have no connection to them anymore,why will I bring grief and unhappiness to this very short life just to validate my ego ,any child I held as a baby and rised to adulthood is my child,ii am not dumping the love I have for any child because of his mother's weakness,that doesn't make me an alpha male,

^^^
cheesy
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by baralatie(m): 5:36pm On Mar 27
sukkot:
well she ain’t spilled nothing yet and two wrongs don’t make a right
She is not broke
She has custody of the kids she is getting the divorce that she wanted
She does not need to make matters worse
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by sukkot: 5:39pm On Mar 27
baralatie:

She is not broke
She has custody of the kids she is getting the divorce that she wanted
She does not need to make matters worse
she not broke ? Is she a footballer too ? Gerrarahere, she is as broke as a joke and she better hope the thing is not happening in Cameroon cuz African countries don’t have alimony 😄

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by MasterJayJay: 5:39pm On Mar 27
Paraman:
show evidence they are divorce?
The brideprice has been returned.
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Joeclever: 5:42pm On Mar 27
This gender is very difficult to predict
That’s very bad

1 Like

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by yeman1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 27

3 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by honour7: 5:46pm On Mar 27
Igahbarr:
The guy was a good dribbler during his time

Seems the wife is a better dribbler and him poor at defence
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Paraman: 5:49pm On Mar 27
MasterJayJay:

The brideprice has been returned.
🤡
Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:53pm On Mar 27
Vaginarians
Trust them at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by akaahs(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27
There is nothing that hurts us as much as betrayal. At the end of 12 years of living and journeying together just to discover the twins isn't his

2 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Susily(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27
LilMissFavvy:
She didn't commit adultery, she had the children before marriage. He is supposed to hide the discovery, just for the sake of the children and not the woman. The wife is rich, she will simply take the kids and move on. The children will forever hate him for that.

The children will forever hate their mother for bringing reproach to them by being a LovePeddler who pins another man's pregnancy on another

The kids can't stand amongst their peers cos they'll be viewed as bastards by the society, all thanks to their mother that brought such shame upon them

3 Likes

Re: Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud by Leo588(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27
Fear woman!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Win On Penalties (Nations Cup) / Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) / Emiliano Sala:- Cushions 'From Missing Plane' Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.