Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Sex and Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex and Love Making (1021 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex and Love Making by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:51am On Mar 25
LOVE MAKING...

I prefer to make love to my husband than have sex, making love is "haaawwwt". Every part of you is involved from the crown of your head to the sole of your feet and the shivers that go through the body at the peak is highly electric! I just pray this guy won't kill me with sexual bliss one day!

Anybody can have sex but making love is very scarce because it involves lots of work, I mean hard work!

You don't just jump in bed and pounce on your spouse. No one will enjoy sex that way. Real sexual intercourse that results in roof breaking orgasm for the woman begins with MIND LOVE MAKING. Until you and your husband begins to make love to each other's mind, you won't enjoy sex!

Learn to enter each others world. Talking and understanding is the key here. Don't just complain your husband is screaming and yelling at you, understand why he does so. Men cry, they just don't shed the tears. They will rather scream, yell or shout at you than confess he is hurting badly and needs you to put your loving arms around him, sooth him, love him, kiss him, cuddle him and make love to him. Men yearn for understanding as much as women do.

No woman is rigid in bed; had Jesus been married, his wife would be the hottest, sexually turned on female in the world. Jesus sure knew how to make a woman feel loved around him. Mary Magdalene couldn't help it, she poured a highly expensive perfumed oil on his feet and wiped it with her hair. Every woman is a tigress in bed! Forget the scarf she ties in church and the tongue she blasts on the pulpit.

Once you can make love to her mind, understanding her thought, feelings, emotions, words, strengths and weaknesses, she will become the hottest, sex star you have ever seen, experienced or even heard of in your entire life. The power is in your hand to turn your wife to whoever you want her to be in bed. If she aint enjoying love making, it's your fault brother.

Singles, sex is strictly for the married. I never get tired of preaching that.

To enjoy loving making in marriage, marry a man who genuinely loves you, understands you, respects you, honours you and will do anything in his power to ensure you are happy and enjoy life including sex with him IN MARRIAGE.

As a guy, marry a lady who totally adores, cherishes, understands, loves, respects you and will do anything to ensure you are a happy and at peace living with her. Marry a lady who finds you completely attractive and would eagerly make love to you IN MARRIAGE.

Marriage is more than sex but sex is part of marriage or else we won!t have joysticks and vaginas. We must all enjoy sex in marriage, yes, we must!

Save sex for marriage singles. Hold unto your virginity/sexual purity and never lose it for anything in the world. Your spouse will celebrate you for keeping yourself for God and them.

Thanks for reading. Cheers!
© Seun Oladele

Have a fruitful week!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex and Love Making by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:23am On Mar 25
I found this piece helpful, so I decided to put it out here.

I read somewhere how a man came out openly to proclaim that he has a small joystick.
He is married with kids and his wife loves him that way.
Under the post, I read a comment encouraging men with small joysticks to go for Virgins and men with big joysticks to go for boreholes...
He further said, if a man with big joystick goes for a small hole, he'll injure the lady.

The truth is, no joystick is too big for a lady, learn the art and act of love making. You don't just have to rush into sex, make love to her, make her wet and you can penetrate easily, if it isn't sliding in well, then use a lubricant.
Guess what, you don't have to go for expensive lubricants, your saliva can do the magic. As he is busy, you too have to be busy, suck the joystick well...

I don turn marriage counsellor today grin cheesy

Re: Sex and Love Making by imagrg(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25
Marriage is all about keeping a lady selfishly to yourself for sex, companionship and procreation while you go about fvcking other people's future wives. grin
Re: Sex and Love Making by Spagi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25
lovemaking and sex na the same thing ish dey play puff puff pass
Re: Sex and Love Making by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:35pm On Mar 25
imagrg:
Marriage is all about keeping a lady selfishly to yourself for sex, companionship and procreation while you go about fvcking other people's future wives. grin

Wahala! 😂
Re: Sex and Love Making by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:41pm On Mar 25
Spagi:
lovemaking and sex na the same thing ish dey play puff puff pass

Really?
I don't think so
Both have similar meanings

Re: Sex and Love Making by Spagi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25
RevenuesBoost:

Really? I don't think so Both have similar meanings
okay no p

1 Like

Re: Sex and Love Making by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:27pm On Apr 19
TGIF: Enjoy Our Social Media Bonanza

Have you been struggling to get subscribers, likes and views to your channel?
Then this opportunity is for you.

Get 1,000 YouTube Subscribers from us today and get 3,000 views and likes.

Get 500 Youtube Subscribers and get 1,500 views and likes.

Get 100 Youtube Subscribers and get 300 views and likes.

Note: You're not paying for the views and likes.

Re: Sex and Love Making by tanigororo: 10:57pm On Apr 19
She no gree teach us how to make love

(1) (Reply)

Man Walks In On His Wife Bare And Pleasuring Her Side Dude On Their Sofa (video) / Check My Tesla Design / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.