Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict (4115 Views)

Please Help!!! This Is What My Girlfriend Said To Me!. / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Alimzy20(m): 6:51pm On Mar 25
HAVE U TRIED DOGGY? IF NOT TRY IT AND COME BACK WITH UR TESTIMONY
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by tuoyoojo(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25
ttobizz:

Since you smell something fishy, you go find something bready take chop am o

This shit is funny af!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by GreatAchiever1: 8:18pm On Mar 25
It's funny how the essence of having a relationship is how you could have sex. Nothing more.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by BondRiv: 8:30pm On Mar 25
Later you will dump this one for an innocent soul to marry. Tomorrow the marriage will crash. Damaged goods.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Twoclans(f): 12:12am On Mar 26
LOL

This op sha ,all your threads na wa.I wonder if you are gisting we the aproko nation about the same girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Sapasenator: 4:10am On Mar 26
Agozskey:
So, I have been dating this girl for 2years now... For the first 7 months of the relationship I didn't touch her or have sex with her or anything, I respected her because my intentions were pure towards her, she was even the one asking for it sometimes but in insisted, I am a very busy guy, i am doing well for myself, I am a forex trader and I also sell iron rods in large scale, so l am financially okay.
January 2023 was wen we started having sex and she comes to meet me in my house, she comes once in a week, sometimes we can go two weeks seff, while sometimes she comes twice in a week, and it is not every time we have sex... It was even this last December our sex life improved... And mind u we have sex only once a week sometimes once in two weeks... Now, I noticed something... I am always the one initiating the sex all d time my girlfriend doesn't initiate sex at all, she doesn't tease me, she doesn't try to seduce me or anything like dat, sometimes we will be having sex and this girl will just go dry and she'll tell me she's dry dat it is paining her... This has happened not once, not twice, not thrive but countless times... Since I've been dating her I have only cummed three times... Because, she hardly gets wet for me.
Okay, I traveled to Uyo for a business reasons, I stayed 3 weeks and we have been chatting everyday telling ourselves how much we miss each other, I came back on Saturday... She came to see me yesterday and again, and she didn't touch me or tease me... Well, I was d one doing all d touching and kissing and when I wanted to penetrate she was dey as Bleep we didn't have sex again yesterday, she wasn't moved... And I am sexually fit, but she kills my morale... The funny thing is when she told me the story of her ex, she said her ex bleeps her almost everyday... So, after she left, I decided to bring up the topic and discus it with her, she told me *"I am sex addict "* , she said I only miss her body dat we should reduce the sex... I was surprised... So, having sex once in 2 weeks is now an addict...
I can't continue the relationship because I smell something fishy... Wah do I do guys?

Why wont you be a sex addict?

An "IRON ROD" seller?

I pity the girl!

Take iron rod destroy person pickin destiny!
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Cogent: 7:53am On Mar 26
Try and get her to orgasm when sleeping with her. There is no woman or girl that will not love sex with you if she always cums after sleeping with you. but some of you guys don't give a fvxk about your woman's orgasm then you are surprised when she doesn't want to keep having unsatisfactory sex with you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Illegal1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26
omoh..........u are dating urslf,u don't hv a girlfrd..knw dis and knw peace.
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by DonroxyII: 8:14pm On Mar 26
Agozskey:
So, I have been dating this girl for 2years now... For the first 7 months of the relationship I didn't touch her or have sex with her or anything, I respected her because my intentions were pure towards her, she was even the one asking for it sometimes but in insisted, I am a very busy guy, i am doing well for myself, I am a forex trader and I also sell iron rods in large scale, so l am financially okay.
January 2023 was wen we started having sex and she comes to meet me in my house, she comes once in a week, sometimes we can go two weeks seff, while sometimes she comes twice in a week, and it is not every time we have sex... It was even this last December our sex life improved... And mind u we have sex only once a week sometimes once in two weeks... Now, I noticed something... I am always the one initiating the sex all d time my girlfriend doesn't initiate sex at all, she doesn't tease me, she doesn't try to seduce me or anything like dat, sometimes we will be having sex and this girl will just go dry and she'll tell me she's dry dat it is paining her... This has happened not once, not twice, not thrive but countless times... Since I've been dating her I have only cummed three times... Because, she hardly gets wet for me.
Okay, I traveled to Uyo for a business reasons, I stayed 3 weeks and we have been chatting everyday telling ourselves how much we miss each other, I came back on Saturday... She came to see me yesterday and again, and she didn't touch me or tease me... Well, I was d one doing all d touching and kissing and when I wanted to penetrate she was dey as Bleep we didn't have sex again yesterday, she wasn't moved... And I am sexually fit, but she kills my morale... The funny thing is when she told me the story of her ex, she said her ex bleeps her almost everyday... So, after she left, I decided to bring up the topic and discus it with her, she told me *"I am sex addict "* , she said I only miss her body dat we should reduce the sex... I was surprised... So, having sex once in 2 weeks is now an addict...
I can't continue the relationship because I smell something fishy... Wah do I do guys?
You are too Serious With Life .... You ain't Fun to be with Because Mullah Must be Made & You are Transferring Same Energies into The Situationship .... That's why Women Enjouys Sex With Drivers, Cleaners, Gardeners
Gym-Guys & Lowlifers Than Real Hustlers(Mental-Strugglers) Because Hustlers have very Strong(OverSerious) Head cheesy ....

You Must Play With You Girl, Get The Dopamine Flowing In Her Head ..... The Flows Will Get to Her Pvssy & She will fvck You na You Go Run ....

Women are like Little Babies ... You Can't Be Doing Stone Cold Steve Austin to a Baby Expect The Baby to Laugh With You ...

Na Who Play Well With Baby Na Ihm Baby Dey Know cheesy .... Your Girl Has Had Fun, so Her Brain Is Gotten Some Orientations You ain't Replicating, She Might End Up With Her Ex !

This is 2024, Gen Z Baddies No Get Joy For Guys Who No Sabi Make dem Wet No Make Dem Cum ... even if say Na Virgin, She is Stimulated & Stimulated by Podcasts & Social Media enough to Know what she is expecting & Not Expecting....

Bro, Divide your brain ... One part for Pleasure-Games & One Part for Money-Games!

Life no too Go Far ooo !

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Obierika(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27
So what do you want us to do?
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by CandyOps(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27
Agozskey:
I don't do gentleman with her, she said I am rough... But, I'll end the relationship

Calm down, boss. Women be like children.

First of all, buy a lubricant. Anytime she's dry apply it. Just ask your pharmacy for KY Lubricant. It will improve the dryness issue well.

2ndly, if she is up to 29 she will usually get dry especially if the fan is facing the bed. So try and be turning off the fan.

Finally some babes no sabi initiate sex but they can initiate it indirectly by wearing sexy night clothes or being extra happy around you

That's why u think you make the move always.

A stressed woman is not Hot. It's you that can tell. My ex was like that. She's one of my best relationship. No stress just small nagging when I smoke or don't want to commit.

So it's you that will know the problem. Maybe there's a pending issue. That you did not mention
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by Agozskey(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28
CandyOps:

Calm down, boss. Women be like children.

First of all, buy a lubricant. Anytime she's dry apply it. Just ask your pharmacy for KY Lubricant. It will improve the dryness issue well.

2ndly, if she is up to 29 she will usually get dry especially if the fan is facing the bed. So try and be turning off the fan.

Finally some babes no sabi initiate sex but they can initiate it indirectly by wearing sexy night clothes or being extra happy around you

That's why u think you make the move always.

A stressed woman is not Hot. It's you that can tell. My ex was like that. She's one of my best relationship. No stress just small nagging when I smoke or don't want to commit.

So it's you that will know the problem. Maybe there's a pending issue. That you did not mention

Best advice so far... Thank you, I'll reason it
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by badboyTee(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28
Agozskey:
she's not attracted to you all she sees is your money the earlier you learn the better
Re: My Girlfriend Said I'm Almost A Sex Addict by CONOR17: 5:27pm On Mar 28
Dump her💀 , there’s many fishes in the ocean bro , trust me the only reason she hasn’t left you yet is because she’s gaining money from you, this is 2024 bro be wise
Agozskey:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is it right to check your partner's phone? / Why Is It Harder For Men To Forgive Infidelity? / 14 Ways You Can Tell He's 'Husband Material'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.