Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife (1805 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Goldenfinger5(m): 8:26am On Mar 25
The first attempt at discussing with my wife about the possibility of marrying her elder sister's daughter as my second wife into the family just passed the first reading. It was a tug of war and tears.
But is polygamy that bad, or is it the choice of wife I have chosen.
I thought the Bible supports it or maybe the society just hates it.
I know polygamy has it's flaws but so is everything in life. Let's see how it goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Lalami3232(m): 8:30am On Mar 25
Na wa ooooooo!!!
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by shortgun(m): 8:33am On Mar 25
You don't need your wife's permission if you want to marry a second wife...
Ask the elders in your community if getting married to your wife's relative is allowed in her community.
Polygamy is the way of the African man, our fathers did it and lived long; we refused to do it and we are dying at 45 angry

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by CountinBlessins(m): 8:36am On Mar 25
Goldenfinger5:
The first attempt at discussing with my wife about the possibility of marrying her elder sister's daughter as my second wife into the family just passed the first reading. It was a tug of war and tears.
I know polygamy has it's flaws but so is everything in life. Let's see how it goes

All these jobless boys will sit down in the smelly see lf contained and make up stupid topics just to get attention since they have nothing to eat this morning.

Why not get up and got out and look for something doing ? At your age?

You will rather sit down and make up fake imagination stories ?

People have deceived you that you are good at creating content ,that's why you chose the username you did but this is just ridiculous .

Get up and go find a job man, a real job and stop all this.

Imagine a grown man opens multiple accounts on Nairaland to be creating fake stories and commenting to him self?

Is that not mental illness?

The other time you were telling us about a virgin girl even though over half of those comments where by you using different accounts, now today is you want to take a second wife ?

Ogbeni, are you sure you won't talk to a psychiatrist like this? angry

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Ahmed0336(m): 8:38am On Mar 25
If your wife's family allows you to get a second wife from the same family when you are still with their daughter says alot about that family.

No matter the amount of money you have, any family that have respect should know that their daughter got married to an irresponsible man.

Unless in rare case where maybe your wife have a terminal illness and wants one of her relatives to take over when she's gone. That could be a little understandable.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Dexy4yah(m): 8:46am On Mar 25
Tueeh🤧
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Aboks(m): 8:46am On Mar 25
Mad people every were
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Typing: 8:57am On Mar 25
CountinBlessins:

All these jobless boys will sit down in the smelly see lf contained and make up stupid topics just to get attention since they have nothing to eat this morning.

Why not get up and got out and look for something doing ? At your age?

You will rather sit down and make up fake imagination stories ?

People have deceived you that you are good at creating content ,that's why you chose the username you did but this is just ridiculous .

Get up and go find a job man, a real job and stop all this.

Imagine a grown man opens multiple accounts on Nairaland to be creating fake stories and commenting to him self?

Is that not mental illness?

The other time you were telling us about a virgin girl even though over half of those comments where by you using different accounts, now today is you want to take a second wife ?

Ogbeni, are you sure you won't talk to a psychiatrist like this? angry

Rule 2

Sen mnd44 mkina2 obioscopy nlpmod Dminique ferg001
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Melagros(m): 9:11am On Mar 25
Sane COMRADES are speechless with this news
Is it allowed in Nigeria or African setting?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by GodHimself: 9:54am On Mar 25
It’s disrespectful to your wife.

I believe this is a fake post.

No one can be this insensitive in real life.

Goldenfinger5:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Savedday2: 10:07am On Mar 25
Can you people stop marrying all these girls? Just knack them to your satisfaction and pass them to the next guy to continue from where you stop.

Oga no need to marry ur wife's niece, just knack your own and pass her over. Why involve urself in an unnecessary trouble?
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by AndrewTate(m): 10:08am On Mar 25
It’s just selfishness Mr.
And you know this very well, but just because there are ways you can go around it and take the blame off yourself you want to play “Mr. Right by the Bible” when deep down you know it’s not okay.
If you put yourself in your wife’s shoes as a person you definitely can’t live with that reality.
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:28am On Mar 25
Mr. Goldenfinger, please keep your third leg where he belongs. Bringing your your wife to your nuclear family has its consequences.
Goldenfinger5:
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by vibemad007: 11:55am On Mar 25
Goldenfinger5:
u no see virgin story talk again
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by kmaster007: 6:05pm On Mar 25
Wahala go just sleep jeje and person go go wake am up
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Emmanuel909090: 11:29pm On Mar 25
What did I just read?
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:08am On Mar 26
U be goat

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Judd007: 2:38am On Mar 26
You no see another woman marry, you fit just marry her mama
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Usmanovic95(m): 5:17am On Mar 26
Oga woman don finish, so you no see any other woman aside your wife's niece, that's more like her own daughter naw. What's special about the niece?

E be like say this OP dey catch cruise jare.
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by ObiaboAdoka(m): 5:55am On Mar 26
Go ahead nd marry ur wife niece. After all, I av seen wer a man married mother nd daughter as wives. But , why ur wife niece na, abi women wen d ur area don finish?
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by Earthstorms(m): 6:18am On Mar 26
You are not supposed to marry a close relative to your wife. It dishonor her.

She might leave the marriage if you continue.
Re: I Want To Marry My Wife's Niece As A Second Wife by jattopeter(m): 10:26am On Mar 26
I was even ashame of the the ill words he was vomiting. Very absurd.
Ahmed0336:
If your wife's family allows you to get a second wife from the same family when you are still with their daughter says alot about that family.

No matter the amount of money you have, any family that have respect should know that their daughter got married to an irresponsible man.

Unless in rare case where maybe your wife have a terminal illness and wants one of her relatives to take over when she's gone. That could be a little understandable.

(1) (Reply)

Girls: Why Force Boys To make 100% Of the Move? / Would You Date Someone You Met Online? / What Is The Craziest Thing U've Ever Done Because Of A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.