Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member (17823 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Femi Kuti And Sister Call Out Band Member Who Ran Away In The U.S / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by makavalley(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25
Let his life reflect that he is working or has worked for you for decades Sir K1 because all this explanation has nothing to do if his life isn't showing he has worked for you so many years . You can't be making progress while those who are your support system look the opposite Oga

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Gboom: 12:53pm On Mar 25
Jagabanbattle:
Most human being expect that once you are rich, you will automatically make them rich by working with you. It’s poverty mentality.

That rich man you see is paying bills, has family members to attend to and also, he has to maintain his status in society.

Now, how do you expect such man to achieve your dream of being rich for you? A man who creates a company/band that feed families of workers (like those complaining) is not doing a small job. You not begging to feed your family is the greatest achievement a man can ever make in life.
What is your work experience?

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by MikoB: 12:54pm On Mar 25
Nigerians with entitlement mentality is alarming, it's just like someone working at glo that want to be like Adenuga, what K1 owe his band members is the salary, and he has been doing that, if any member is not satisfied the person can move on, so why the blackmail.

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Gajagojo: 12:54pm On Mar 25
Jagabanbattle:
Most human being expect that once you are rich, you will automatically make them rich by working with you. It’s poverty mentality.

That rich man you see is paying bills, has family members to attend to and also, he has to maintain his status in society.

Now, how do you expect such man to achieve your dream of being rich for you? A man who creates a company/band that feed families of workers (like those complaining) is not doing a small job. You not begging to feed your family is the greatest achievement a man can ever make in life.

It is not poverty mentality
You are not talking with the wisdom and balance of an elder
The reality of our society is many people are illiterate and lack general exposure and education

That is the reality of our society not theory

If somebody associate s with a person in music business especially Fuji for 30 years as his only source of revenue and that person is stupendously rich with access to the President and governors which he flaunts everywhere and the other is dirt poor something is very wrong

No advice ,no training no education no connection

Lega!!y K1 does not owe him but that is not how Yoruba society works

He knows the Yoruba mindset and that is why he has come out with this bland statement

If he eloped as claimed how did they get together again and stay together for decades

If the guy was that bad he should have sacked him.long ago

Let us even assume it is poverty mentality
How can anyone be with me for 30 years with poverty mentality whilst I am getting stupendous rich
Ko ye mi

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Kog45(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25
Jamiubond009:
This K1 is who they allege he is .Still remember in the early 2000's how a son of his used to roam around the Ago palace way axis begging people for money when his father used to live there, off Jemtok street,ago palace way okota.Hungry praise singers would line up in front of his house and he'd come out in white jalabia and be dashing them 100 naira each.The son's story about his maltreatment would shock you.
The said boy must be a bad boy cuz his children that I know back then in Okota Ago palace way went to Apata Memorial school,school owned by Niniola and Teni father and from that school to UK,Canada and United States for further education

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Mar 25
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by enemyofprogress: 12:59pm On Mar 25
Kog45:
The said boy must be a bad boy cuz his children that I know back then in Okota Ago palace way went to Apata Memorial school,school owned by Niniola and Teni father and from that school to UK,Canada and United States for further education
monitoring spirit. Wehdone o

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by IamAtAnger: 1:00pm On Mar 25
Me for one know that man go be occultic no how?... even this him recent ordination as olori omooba no be childz
Jamiubond009:
This K1 is who they allege he is .Still remember in the early 2000's how a son of his used to roam around the Ago palace way axis begging people for money when his father used to live there, off Jemtok street,ago palace way okota.Hungry praise singers would line up in front of his house and he'd come out in white jalabia and be dashing them 100 naira each.The son's story about his maltreatment would shock you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by IamAtAnger: 1:03pm On Mar 25
Wetin u expect from person wey get uncountable children?... no be all of them he go affect na... some lamb must dey
enemyofprogress:

1 Like

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Kog45(m): 1:03pm On Mar 25
Gajagojo:

The reality of our society is many people are illiterate and lack general exposure and education

If somebody associate s with a person in music business especially Fuji for 30 years as his only source of revenue and that person is stupendously rich with access to the President and governors which he flaunts everywhere and the other is dirt poor something is very wrong

He knows the Yoruba mindset and that is why he has come out with this bland statement

If he eloped as claimed how did they get together again and stay together for decades

How can anyone be with me for 30 years with poverty mentality whilst I am getting stupendous rich
Ko ye mi
Pls better for Ayankunle to say the truth cuz other members are doing well with K1 paying some of them who are in the university school fees,his saxophonist is doing his master degree with K1 bankrolling it….a member who then on the verge of finishing his house was given a million naira to complete it..a band member mother who has eyes problem and needed surgery,K1 paid the medical bills.

If other members are having two houses and one on the verge of completing a hotel then something must be amiss with Ayankunle.

3 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by ambale(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25
I'm also in juju music line, that oga na big liar

I know one of my wasiu's former dancer, that stays in my area, the man na big man in his own right, had two houses and other businesses, with all his children being graduates

So is he saying K1 will help him do everything?

And for that 8k he said, even jeun jeun band no dey pay such except if you still be total novice wey Dem no dey spray for party

2 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Walz001: 1:09pm On Mar 25
The answer is Let learn from the Story of Olamide Baddoo

If he has issue or rift with you .. you wont hear pim from him na people go fight for am....

We should always learn to support each other most times because with you i cant be nobody
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Cantonese: 1:09pm On Mar 25
Omoawoke:
Wasiu is an example of a typical wicked greedy African man.

I use to like him but now my dislike for him knows no bound.

A typical black African just want to make it alone and watch others suffer of poverty. A typical black african want to be wealthy, the only rich man in his community, others will be calling him Chief, Alhaji, Odogwu and they will queue in front of his house everyday to beg for food.
What a shame

So can we safely call you a typical black African?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Kog45(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25
enemyofprogress:
K1 na person wey i sabi right from Ago palace way.I remember he came to our house then and said pastor which he normally called my brother,pls I want my sons to have university education and pls take care of them for me,so for one of his son to be roaming the street begging for money then something was wrong….late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister lived along Olusesi Balogun off Ago palace way and I can tell you that K1 took care of his children than Barrister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Kog45(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25
ambale:
I'm also in juju music line, that oga na big liar

I know one of my wasiu's former dancer, that stays in my area, the man na big man in his own right, had two houses and other businesses, with all his children being graduates

So is he saying K1 will help him do everything?

And for that 8k he said, even jeun jeun band no dey pay such except if you still be total novice wey Dem no dey spray for party
Do not mind mind emotional blackmailers
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Omoawoke: 1:19pm On Mar 25
Cantonese:

So can we safely call you a typical black African?

Do you know me?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Gajagojo: 1:23pm On Mar 25
Kog45:
Pls better for Ayankunle to say the truth cuz other members are doing well with K1 paying some of them who are in the university school fees,his saxophonist is doing his master degree with K1 bankrolling it….a member who then on the verge of finishing his house was given a million naira to complete it..a band member mother who has eyes problem and needed surgery,K1 paid the medical bills.

If other members are having two houses and one on the verge of completing a hotel then something must be amiss with Ayankunle.
can you name one such band member?fact still remains
The claim is they were together 30 years

That is a shameful statistic for both of them
Ti a ba pe'ri aja aa pe koko ti a ma fi se
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Shaibaba: 1:35pm On Mar 25
This K1 is who they allege he is .Still remember in the early 2000's how a son of his used to roam around the Ago palace way axis begging people for money when his father used to live there, off Jemtok street,ago palace way okota.Hungry praise singers would line up in front of his house and he'd come out in white jalabia and be dashing them 100 naira each.The son's story about his maltreatment would shock you.[/quote]
That guy name is Jide.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by GUNITGuy: 1:40pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:
Everyone cannot be wrong!

Olamide has many people saying good about him, he does not need to praise himself. Same with Don Jazzy!

You hardly can hear any good compliment about KWAM 1.

If you that good like you proclaim, you won’t need to be granting interviews. Those people would have stood up for you.
What of Naira Marley and Sam Larry
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by blackgold2018(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25
Gajagojo:

Ko ye mi
shut up.. you know nothing.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by bashlek(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25
MikoB:
Nigerians with entitlement mentality is alarming, it's just like someone working at glo that want to be like Adenuga, what K1 owe his band members is the salary, and he has been doing that, if any member is not satisfied the person can move on, so why the blackmail.

Life is more than this. You seems wicked with your comment. Naturally Africans are very very greedy. Working under a wealthy man is always slavery. But the poor pray for the best. Nobody wants to beg before eating but by nature God bless some people pass another.
If someone work with you for 10years and no sign of development in his life, if you are a good person, such an employee needs checking.
The question is why other crew are not coming out to support their boss ?…..Obviously K1 is not a caring boss. Cater for people around because no one knows tomorrow.
Pray u don’t find yourself in this time of condition. From experience, I have worked with a man that we earn nothing less than 120m for him in a month and the man give less than 100k salary. He is not owing but no development for staff. I left the job to tak another job not up to that salary as at 2019. It’s frustrating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Jagabanbattle: 2:18pm On Mar 25
Gajagojo:

Ko ye mi

Bro, I have been around situations like this and it happen to all rich men whom the society recognize. Even those who are not employed will be working for you without asking them. Although that is different from this issue.

The drummer we are talking about is his worker. Did wasiu pay him according to their agreement? If yes, Wasiu has no issue.

Also, I want to advice you. If you become rich in life ( I don’t know your status sha), don’t ever take someone out of poverty to riches. You will regret such action.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by drLammy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25
This Ayankule Drummer is my next door neighbour in Ibadan.
The man has actually gone through a lot with this said K1

3 Likes

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Gandrova: 2:45pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:

Olamide has many people saying good about him, he does not need to praise himself. Same with Don Jazzy!

If you that good like you proclaim, you won’t need to be granting interviews. Those people would have stood up for you.
He is not a good man, yet he was with him over 30 years.
The man in question is mad and senseless.
Apart from beating the drum or playing of Piano tell me his impact?
If it easy to sing he should kindly assembly boys and start singing.
As for the passport, it very easy to get another one !
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by georgee(m): 2:47pm On Mar 25
CoronaVirusPro:

God bless U.. I have never seen nor heard anyone say anything good about this K1.. 99% bad feedbacks from people.. The man must be terribly terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 3:08pm On Mar 25
Only naive people don't know who kwam 1 is... GOOD MUSICIAN THO
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by rafcrown(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25
A musician/politician
A Muslim/Traditionalist
A good musician with questionable character.
Late Barrister brought out a Quran, to swear during misunderstanding with band members. The drummer brought out the drum to swear.
Conclusively, the drummer can't be totally wrong and the greedy ex boss can't be trusted.Especially with money women and posts.I Rise.
Good music,bad Character.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by MikoB: 3:19pm On Mar 25
bashlek:

Life is more than this. You seems wicked with your comment. Naturally Africans are very very greedy. Working under a wealthy man is always slavery. But the poor pray for the best. Nobody wants to beg before eating but by nature God bless some people pass another.
If someone work with you for 10years and no sign of development in his life, if you are a good person, such an employee needs checking.
The question is why other crew are not coming out to support their boss ?…..Obviously K1 is not a caring boss. Cater for people around because no one knows tomorrow.
Pray u don’t find yourself in this time of condition. From experience, I have worked with a man that we earn nothing less than 120m for him in a month and the man give less than 100k salary. He is not owing but no development for staff. I left the job to tak another job not up to that salary as at 2019. It’s frustrating.
Who told you, other members of the band had not come out to debunk the false narrative, the guy brought to the band by the same band member accusing k1 of not doing much for him, came out to say he had built 2 houses and about finishing his own hotel,, I never said its not good to help someone working for you but your major obligation is to fulfill the promise you gave when employing the person and of which k1 has fulfilled, do you know how many of k1 aides that are multi millionaire? One became a chairman of local govt in lagos through k1 by name bayo, kazeem, Mike fashakin etc are doing very well and are still working for him, these are people I know personally. Don't ever blackmail someone because you think he is not doing enough for you as long as the the person is not on any obligation to do so, it really shows the wickedness on the person blackmailing the other.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by blessshine: 3:26pm On Mar 25
He will explain tired. People like using people, example of bad leadership. Leader eat fat and the followers used and dumped. Shit
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by membranus: 3:34pm On Mar 25
Jagabanbattle:

Bro, I have been around situations like this and it happen to all rich men whom the society recognize. Even those who are not employed will be working for you without asking them. Although that is different from this issue.

The drummer we are talking about is his worker. Did wasiu pay him according to their agreement? If yes, Wasiu has no issue.

Also, I want to advice you. If you become rich in life ( I don’t know your status sha), don’t ever take someone out of poverty to riches. You will regret such action.

This is an unfortunate statement from a person who must be highly greedy and selfish. Please don't take to this devilish advice.

When you are rich, please help others to become rich too, if it is within your capacity, and God will reward you exceedingly.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Bfly: 3:38pm On Mar 25
There are good bosses and there are bad ones. Something makes the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Cousin Akinkunle Olunloyo's Arrest / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.