Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member (17826 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Femi Kuti And Sister Call Out Band Member Who Ran Away In The U.S / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by babzo(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25
You worked for someone for 32 years, almost a lifetime; yet you never left, in a free country like Nigeria. A country where even children leave their parents, wives and husbands leave each other?
Definitely you were gaining something from him.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by olulaanu76o: 3:50pm On Mar 25
He gave a good response.He gave a good response....
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Biodun556(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25
Jagabanbattle:
Most human being expect that once you are rich, you will automatically make them rich by working with you. It’s poverty mentality.

That rich man you see is paying bills, has family members to attend to and also, he has to maintain his status in society.

Now, how do you expect such man to achieve your dream of being rich for you? A man who creates a company/band that feed families of workers (like those complaining) is not doing a small job. You not begging to feed your family is the greatest achievement a man can anever make in life.

For someone who worked for 32 year and is 60 years old, he deserves retirement with packages

K1 is not a good manager

I guess Ayankunle doest not have the strength to carry on due to his old age and K1 does not have any plan for him reason why Ayankunle became rude
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Biodun556(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25
olulaanu76o:
He gave a good response.He gave a good response....

Nothing good in his response

For someone who worked for 32 year and is 60 years old, he deserves retirement with packages

K1 is not a good manager

I guess Ayankunle doest not have the strength to carry on due to his old age and K1 does not have any plan for him reason why Ayankunle became rude
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Femeto: 4:23pm On Mar 25
This thief that can sing for a rich dog is talking. He was lambasting Ambode for not giving free money in a video seen on social media.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by wolebest: 5:11pm On Mar 25
[quote author=Omihanifa post=129099257][/quote]

KWAM 1 you don't need to shalaye for anybody.....

Let those who are not satisfied go and form their own band.

QED
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Kukutente23: 5:23pm On Mar 25
I see zombies tearing at KWAM 1

I suspect they are still hurt he called their god out over the Tinubulation in the land
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Lamasta(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25
A wicked man he is......

Go and give the man his passport or else.....
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by Lamasta(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25
Jagabanbattle:
Most human being expect that once you are rich, you will automatically make them rich by working with you. It’s poverty mentality.

That rich man you see is paying bills, has family members to attend to and also, he has to maintain his status in society.

Now, how do you expect such man to achieve your dream of being rich for you? A man who creates a company/band that feed families of workers (like those complaining) is not doing a small job. You not begging to feed your family is the greatest achievement a man can ever make in life.

Its easy to type, go and work for him and come back to type this in 3 years time......
Majority cannot be wrong about a person
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by shadrach77: 7:42pm On Mar 25
makavalley:
Let his life reflect that he is working or has worked for you for decades Sir K1 because all this explanation has nothing to do if his life isn't showing he has worked for you so many years . You can't be making progress while those who are your support system look the opposite Oga
With due respect you are not wise sir. Did K1 owe him any salary? It's not the job of a boss to manage the financial affairs of his employees. The guy mismanaged his life and was clearly looking for someone to blame for his foolish decisions. He is just an entitled goat 🐐
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by PaulH07: 8:37pm On Mar 25
STEWpid:
Chai..

I read it, but their fight no consign me!!

Ogbasaram??

I feel like eating Amala and Nsala Soup this afternoon.

Which kain dirty combo be this?
Eww undecided
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by STEWpid(f): 8:52pm On Mar 25
PaulH07:

Which kain dirty combo be this?
Eww undecided

The combo is a compatible inter-cultural cuisine.

You can finish one baff of Amala with Nsala Soup, containing your choice of plenty meat, assorted meat and/or big river fish.

Chai..
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by makavalley(m): 9:09pm On Mar 25
shadrach77:

With due respect you are not wise sir. Did K1 owe him any salary? It's not the job of a boss to manage the financial affairs of his employees. The guy mismanaged his life and was clearly looking for someone to blame for his foolish decisions. He is just an entitled goat 🐐

Mr wise man I didn't mention you for you to be telling yourself you're not wise. Now here is it K1 is a leader even with his band and outside his music business and being a leading entails you look into the life of those you're leading. He worked for him for decades and having been able to work for him that long as pro in the music industry shows there some close relationship that can make him ask about his welfare. You can't be doing well as team leader while your team are under performing or living a reckless life . If he was not good I'm Oga K1 would have dropped him off long along.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by ambale(m): 9:29pm On Mar 25
Kog45:
Do not mind mind emotional blackmailers

I don't like people who feel too entitled, you get your pay, others are using the same little pay to live their life and you are here thinking the man is not trying

I never for once believed him Sha
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by GBPUSD: 11:01pm On Mar 25
Gajagojo:

It is not poverty mentality
You are not talking with the wisdom and balance of an elder
The reality of our society is many people are illiterate and lack general exposure and education

That is the reality of our society not theory

If somebody associate s with a person in music business especially Fuji for 30 years as his only source of revenue and that person is stupendously rich with access to the President and governors which he flaunts everywhere and the other is dirt poor something is very wrong

No advice ,no training no education no connection

Lega!!y K1 does not owe him but that is not how Yoruba society works

He knows the Yoruba mindset and that is why he has come out with this bland statement

If he eloped as claimed how did they get together again and stay together for decades

If the guy was that bad he should have sacked him.long ago

Let us even assume it is poverty mentality
How can anyone be with me for 30 years with poverty mentality whilst I am getting stupendous rich
Ko ye mi
God bless you sir. You said my mind.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by zegmart: 11:10pm On Mar 25
Like it or not. Nobody force you to work for anyone. This is Nigeria were business owners are on there own too.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On Mar 25
Kog45:
K1 na person wey i sabi right from Ago palace way.I remember he came to our house then and said pastor which he normally called my brother,pls I want my sons to have university education and pls take care of them for me,so for one of his son to be roaming the street begging for money then something was wrong….late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister lived along Olusesi Balogun off Ago palace way and I can tell you that K1 took care of his children than Barrister.
i know now, i no argue with you. Na who go argue with you wey be monitoring spirit?
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by izibili44: 12:51am On Mar 26
So since 1990 the passport is with Britain. Nigeria pali. I no get
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by OkeyMega: 2:41am On Mar 26
STEWpid:
Chai..

I read it, but their fight no consign me!!

Ogbasaram??

I feel like eating Amala and Nsala Soup this afternoon.

Amala and Nsala Soup....tgat one na to purge dey hungry you
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by hslbroker2(m): 3:15am On Mar 26
Jagabanbattle:

Now, how do you expect such man to achieve your dream of being rich for you? A man who creates a company/band that feed families of workers (like those complaining) is not doing a small job. You not begging to feed your family is the greatest achievement a man can ever make in life.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by hslbroker2(m): 3:17am On Mar 26
CoronaVirusPro:
Everyone cannot be wrong!

Olamide has many people saying good about him, he does not need to praise himself. Same with Don Jazzy!

You hardly can hear any good compliment about KWAM 1.

If you that good like you proclaim, you won’t need to be granting interviews. Those people would have stood up for you.
you are right
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by awoluyi(m): 5:52am On Mar 26
Omoawoke:
Wasiu is an example of a typical wicked greedy African man.

I use to like him but now my dislike for him knows no bound.

A typical black African just want to make it alone and watch others suffer of poverty. A typical black african want to be wealthy, the only rich man in his community, others will be calling him Chief, Alhaji, Odogwu and they will queue in front of his house everyday to beg for food.
What a shame

Every employee should know the reality that it isn't the responsibility of his employer to make him rich. Most employers exploit the employees. If you want to become rich, work for yourself. No salary earner ever become rich!
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by SaintUlot: 6:24am On Mar 26
Jagabanbattle:

Bro, I have been around situations like this and it happen to all rich men whom the society recognize. Even those who are not employed will be working for you without asking them. Although that is different from this issue.

The drummer we are talking about is his worker. Did wasiu pay him according to their agreement? If yes, Wasiu has no issue.

Also, I want to advice you. If you become rich in life ( I don’t know your status sha), don’t ever take someone out of poverty to riches. You will regret such action.

Please explain that last quote very well, probably with illustration, I don't understand. I have a strong hope I will become rich in life too in future.
Re: K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member by dododawa1: 9:46pm On Mar 26
A tree don't make a

Forest

Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / Sikirat Sindodo: There Is Poor Pay In Movie Industry / Timi Dakolo Denies Granting Punch This Interview - Photo