Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto (44311 Views)

Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by JooEeL(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by abba190: 6:29pm On Mar 25
this country
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25
Everyday bad news kilode gan

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Honestey: 6:37pm On Mar 25
Long overdue
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by occfx: 6:41pm On Mar 25
NLCreator:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/25/four-persons-killed-hausa-fulani-communities-clash-nigerias-sokoto-state

MNK message has started penetrating... Hausa now knows Fulanis are not there brothers

4 Likes

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by nedekid: 6:42pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
Fulani is the second problem we have in this country.
And the first?
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by berrystunn(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25
Good news
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by onuman: 6:43pm On Mar 25
Fulani adores Islamic sharia criminal laws. The Hausas don't. Spread of sharia criminal laws in the Hausa areas of the 12 sharia states has brought pain and blood waste to the average far north Nigerian since 1999 when sharia criminal laws were brought into use in the sharia states of northern Nigeria.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by janykute: 6:44pm On Mar 25
I pray that this escalates with minimal casualty because thats the only way true revolution will take place in Naija

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Adammamon: 6:45pm On Mar 25
But you people want us to help sympathize about soldiers killing of okuoma residents. Small time now you will call some people tribal bigot.

LadyRosa:
They should slaughter themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by babajero(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
Fulani is the second problem we have in this country.
They are the first problem because every other problems is connected to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Adammamon: 6:46pm On Mar 25
Igbo
nedekid:

And the first?

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by onuman: 6:46pm On Mar 25
occfx:

MNK message has started penetrating... Hausa now knows Fulanis are not there brothers

It's Fulani that still keeps MNK in DSS dungeon. Left for President Tinubu, MNK should have gone home long after May 29, 2023.
Fulani are the most unforgiving in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by babajero(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25
3exe3:
Siblings quarrel
they are not siblings but rather masters and slaves.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
Fulani people no get sense. If not for the benevolence of Hausa people, who would have known you in Nigeria? Today, they have practically taken all the benefits that come to Hausas in the name of oneness.

And now, they dare fight the same Hausas. If not for the Hausas, Fulanis would have been chased back to where they come from.

You are right.
And funny enough average Fulani hate Hausa and of cos any Fulani who married Hausas not to talk of other tribe.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Adammamon: 6:50pm On Mar 25
So Fulani are the one rulling? You want gumi arrested but want MNK released, no way, GUMI is joining him in prison soon, both till 2031 the Yoruba will be done. Then we have our power back and return it to SS after our 8 yrs.

onuman:

It's Fulani that still keeps MNK in DSS dungeon. Left for President Tinubu, MNK should have gone home long after May 29, 2023.
Fulani are the most unforgiving in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Ulogwe1: 6:52pm On Mar 25
Na who go do the settlement?
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Respect55(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25
Nothing concern me for family matter
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25
Na family matter. E no kwoncern me undecided
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by OgbeniOja1: 6:56pm On Mar 25
Kasala don finally burst!!!!
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by onuman: 6:58pm On Mar 25
Adammamon:
So Fulani are the one rulling? You want gumi arrested but want MNK released, no way, GUMI is joining him in prison soon, both till 2031 the Yoruba will be done. Then we have our power back and return it to SS after our 8 yrs.

See monk...ey and power.

You have held that power in military and civil rules for more than 75% of the time since 1970, see the abyss you led all in Nigeria into.

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Newton2024: 6:59pm On Mar 25
Family affairs. May such never stop in the state.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by DestinyNigga: 7:03pm On Mar 25
SoNature:
Fulani people no get sense. If not for the benevolence of Hausa people, who would have known you in Nigeria? Today, they have practically taken all the benefits that come to Hausas in the name of oneness.

And now, they dare fight the same Hausas. If not for the Hausas, Fulanis would have been chased back to where they come from.

Let the Hausas enjoy the monster they created

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by t2luv1: 7:05pm On Mar 25
helinues:
Na Family affairs

Exactly what I said. By the way, how did they even differentiate from each other? They all look the same to me>

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by tnerro1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25
Hausa wants to fight their masters 😁
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by RepoMan007: 7:13pm On Mar 25
helinues:
Na Family affairs
seems uncle hell-anus was part of the APC wannabes that were dumped after mandate was 'secured'.

2 Likes

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by seanery: 7:16pm On Mar 25
Cows
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Konquest: 7:19pm On Mar 25
NLCreator:

Four persons have been confirmed dead following a clash between Hausa and Fulani residents in Sokoto State, Northwest Nigeria.

The incident happened on Saturday at Jimjimi, in the Gudu Local Government Area, near Nigeria/Niger Republic border, according to the council chairman, Umma Maikano.

"A few days before the ill-fated day, some members of the Hausa farming community went to the bush but unusually could not see a single Fulani in their settlements. Surprisingly they began to hear gunshots from all angles.

"I won't take sides with either of the warring parties. My duty as political head of the local government area is to protect the lives and property of all. But I'm aware two persons were killed on both sides," Maikano said.

SaharaReporters learnt that the crisis started over a land dispute between Fulani herders and Hausa farmers.

A herder who spoke on condition of anonymity said, "Last Wednesday, Hausa people returned from the bush to find out that two of their brothers were missing. They suspected Fulanis and blamed us for their disappearance.

"Looking at the situation and considering what might follow, our leader instructed us to vacate our settlements. But before we did that, they (Hausa people) stormed our place last night, set fire to our makeshift rooms and killed two of our people.”

“We have since reported the matter to the local government chairman," he added.

SaharaReporters learnt on Monday that negotiation was ongoing to broker peace between the warring communities, according to the council chairman.

When contacted for comments, the spokesperson for the state police command, ASP Rufa'i Ahmad could not confirm the incident.

He told our correspondent on Monday (today): "I'm not in town, give me some time to verify the matter and get back to you."

However, he had not got back as of press time.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/25/four-persons-killed-hausa-fulani-communities-clash-nigerias-sokoto-state
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by 1972xy: 7:19pm On Mar 25
3exe3:
Siblings quarrel
Point of correction: Hausa and Fulani are not related.
Hausa gave rooms to the Fulani to live in their land .
And, with Jihad fulani collected and dominated their land.

5 Likes

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Okeoghenerobert: 7:20pm On Mar 25
They are one
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Aurelius1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25
AlexBells:
Each day I wake without hearing a bad news, I will wonder if I’m still in Nigeria
This is good news to me. Let them fight and kill them selves. They are the major reason Nigeria is in shambles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Singer Daniel Wilson Mocks Gov. Chibuike Amaechi - Pix / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen / INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.