Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto (44316 Views)

Reactions As Hausa Lady Emerges Assembly Candidate For Calabar South (Pix) / Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by HRMK: 3:06am On Mar 26
at this ramadan period? were they fasting at all?i dont think so!
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by rummmy: 4:04am On Mar 26
The owners of Nigeria
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by ezegenigbonine: 4:33am On Mar 26
Which one is Hausa and Fulani fighting? Family quarrel
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by delishpot: 7:18am On Mar 26
SoNature:
Fulani people no get sense. If not for the benevolence of Hausa people, who would have known them in Nigeria? Today, they have practically taken all the benefits that come to Hausas in the name of oneness.

And now, they dare fight the same Hausas. If not for the Hausas, Fulanis would have been chased back to wherever they come from.

Not true. Fulani took their power by force and strategy. Which Kain benevolence of Hausa? grin grin.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:24am On Mar 26
jazzman7711:

You’re right.

Even the term ‘Hausa-Fulani’ is fraudulent.

They are two very different people.

It’s like saying ‘Igbo-Yoruba’.
It's true, it's Islam Fulanis are using to scam and keep Hausas under them.
The same Islam religion, Fulanis are using to scam Yorubas in Ilorin till today
They prefer religion over their tribes now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Johel(m): 8:38am On Mar 26
NLCreator:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/25/four-persons-killed-hausa-fulani-communities-clash-nigerias-sokoto-state

Very good, they should continue killing themselves, they are useless to Nigeria.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Honestey: 9:32am On Mar 26
Hausas now waking up at the brim of extinction
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Ganbite: 9:42am On Mar 26
NLCreator:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/25/four-persons-killed-hausa-fulani-communities-clash-nigerias-sokoto-state

Tinubu should just please sell this country to white people or divide this country.. everyday injustice, bad news, insecurity, hardship nothing good has happened since this so called Demonic party (APC) took affair of this our great nation...

to be president is not by force, some of like to be leader but leadership does not like us so best thing stop struggling on what u know nothing about or have no clue about ....

This northerners needs to be left alone they are just the problem of this country, Bandit they are the one, terrorist they are the one, kidnappers they are the one , illiteracy they are no 1 , jihadist they are the one ... abeg they should have someone as president who understand all this bombastic element

If u don't gerrit then you forgerrit... You can argue with your keyboard

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Bouncing2(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26
A southern Nigeria will do us a whole lotta good..

This other guys should rightfully merge with their Nigerien brothers
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26
Foolish fool while Torrorism Banditry Kidnapping and Bokohraham is seriously sweeping the Northern part of Nigeria you guys are busy killing your self channels your energy to those who deserve it.
Peace
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Hamilton1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26
Elliotwaveforec:
It's high time Hausas dealt with their minority oppressors! All Fulani Emirs should be removed and replaced with Hausas.

Hausas, wake up!

Yorubas having Gaas (Fulani settlements) around you, they will lay claim to that land in future, chase them away now!
Collect illorin from Fulani first before advising Hausas undecided undecided
Even your Yoruba territory is under Fulani, you de advice Hausa

1 Like

Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by tivity101: 12:33pm On Mar 26
Make we leave them oh, this one na family matters.

We outsider no supposed shuck mouth put😁😂😁
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Classic40: 1:01pm On Mar 26
It's a friendly match
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by dododawa1: 1:03pm On Mar 26
Family affair

Matter
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 2:10pm On Mar 26
Solofresh2:
Fulani are never Nigerians. They are just deceiving themselves
Some of them are Nigerians base on the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Leo588(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26
Dan Fodio was the problem of Nigeria and the North didnt negate it. What was the morals?
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Ogbuu101: 5:06pm On Mar 26
Zonefree:
Fulani is the second problem we have in this country.
What is the first?
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by Versal: 12:58am On Mar 27
Finally! Hausa have woken.
Take back your land
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 5:17am On Mar 27
AlexBells:
Each day I wake without hearing a bad news, I will wonder if I’m still in Nigeria
Bro can you please tell me more about your signature here on Nairaland? Who is really the chosen one?
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AlexBells(m): 6:31am On Mar 27
AnyanwuSilas:
Bro can you please tell me more about your signature here on Nairaland? Who is really the chosen one?
As it turns out, Tinubu is. The ways of the gods are different and everything happens for a reason, though I wanted Obi.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 10:05am On Mar 27
AlexBells:

As it turns out, Tinubu is. The ways of the gods are different and everything happens for a reason, though I wanted Obi.
You didn't get what I said. I meant what you wrote on Nairaland as your signature.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AlexBells(m): 10:10am On Mar 27
AnyanwuSilas:
You didn't get what I said. I meant what you wrote on Nairaland as your signature.
Okay my signature, Premier Of Igbo province. I’m a politician who wish to evolve traditional restructuring without altering the current federal structure. I’m working with other Igbos to unify Igbos perhaps into a province of a unitary confederation Nigeria.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 10:28am On Mar 27
AlexBells:

Okay my signature, Premier Of Igbo province. I’m a politician who wish to evolve traditional restructuring without altering the current federal structure. I’m working with other Igbos to unify Igbos perhaps into a province of a unitary confederation Nigeria.
Okay you didn't say who the chosen one is in this post. You mentioned Tinubu to be the chosen one in the 1st post, that it's the way of the gods, who are the gods?
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AlexBells(m): 10:33am On Mar 27
AnyanwuSilas:
Okay you didn't say who the chosen one is in this post. You mentioned Tinubu to be the chosen one in the 1st post, that it's the way of the gods, who are the gods?
I’m not the one to chose but the people. Vox populi vox dei the voice of the people is the voice of god even if there could be substantial evidence that the elections may have been manipulated, it is the will of god as the silence of the people could as well be the silence of god
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 11:17am On Mar 27
AlexBells:

I’m not the one to chose but the people. Vox populi vox dei the voice of the people is the voice of god even if there could be substantial evidence that the elections may have been manipulated, it is the will of god as the silence of the people could as well be the silence of god
You're trying to confuse yourself by avoiding the main questions. You couldn't tell who the gods are, the chosen one and who chosed him/her. You proudly called yourself a politician. Well, I trust no politician in Nigeria including Peter Obi. I don't agree with the 1999 constitution made by the military & the current structure of Nigeria. You're free to have your chosen one as I have mine becaus we all don't share common interest. When the time comes we will know who be the real people & who they will look up to. I be indigeneous person
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AlexBells(m): 11:26am On Mar 27
AnyanwuSilas:
You're trying to confuse yourself by avoiding the main questions. You couldn't tell who the gods are, the chosen one and who chosed him/her. You proudly called yourself a politician. Well, I trust no politician in Nigeria including Peter Obi. I don't agree with the 1999 constitution made by the military & the current structure of Nigeria. You're free to have your chosen one as I have mine becaus we all don't share common interest. When the time comes we will know who be the real people & who they will look up to. I be indigeneous person
You are talking as if we have met or have something in common. Man this like the first time you are mentioning me. And of course I’m a politician and not asking for your trust or distrust. I believe in the 1999 constitution. I’m not sure if you have read a full paragraph of that constitution.

Having said that, I don’t think I need to subscribe to your interpretation of my notion. I’m a poet too and allow the audience to make meanings according to their fancy.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AnyanwuSilas: 11:50am On Mar 27
AlexBells:
You are talking as if we have met or have something in common. Man this like the first time you are mentioning me. And of course I’m a politician and not asking for your trust or distrust. I believe in the 1999 constitution. I’m not sure if you have read a full paragraph of that constitution.

Having said that, I don’t think I need to subscribe to your interpretation of my notion. I’m a poet too and allow the audience to make meanings according to their fancy.
You don't need to introduce yourself again, I have been seeing your posts and known this monica for long here as you always comment on things related to Igbo people. Sorry, we don't share common values with people who made the constitution, your chosen one and gods.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by AlexBells(m): 11:52am On Mar 27
AnyanwuSilas:
You don't need to introduce yourself again, I have been seeing your posts and known this monica for long here as you always comment on things related to Igbo people. Sorry, we don't share common values with people who made the constitution, your chosen one and gods.
I will respect your Rights of free will, and as such hold whatever views you want, I have rights to mine.
Re: Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto by omoluka: 10:13am On Mar 28
TOPMAN4LIFE:

It's true, it's Islam Fulanis are using to scam and keep Hausas under them.
The same Islam religion, Fulanis are using to scam Yorubas in Ilorin till today
They prefer religion over their tribes now
You are 100% correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / INEC Postpones Elections In 10 Lagos Polling Units / Presidency Debunks Photo Of President Buhari Being Shared As "New Photo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.