Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? (1543 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / My Girlfriend Said Am Too Small To Hurt Her Feelings What Should I Do? / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by kmaster007: 2:58pm On Mar 25
My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do?

Hello Everyone,
Hope your day is going well?

A frustrated Nigerian man needs your advice concerning this girl he likes that is using his feelings to play lawn tennis.

Hello guys I need your advice I met a girl ask her out so she told me she have a Boyfriend but her boyfriend doesn’t take the relationship serious reason because he tell lies and womanize alot…. she don’t want to continue the relationship with him anymore…

So, I convince her that my own time with her will be different from her boyfriend and she accepted me and we started the relationship the relationship was going well smooth and nice along the line she requested for some money and also she asked me to get her a new phone because the phone was bad so for the sake of love and care I have for her I provided her the money she requested and also provide her a better phone.

Recently, she begin to act up somehow whenever I called her on phone telling her that I would like to see her she will say she’s busy, she’s always busy so I begin to suspect her that was happening so during the weekend she told me that her ex-boyfriend is back again and both of them were together when she was telling me she’s busy because she doesn’t want her ex to know what is happening that was the reason so she told me was was busy with work.

So she pleaded that we should end the relationship we just started, since we have been dating I have spent money on her and I have also get her a better phone.

My question now the phone I bought for her should I collect it back or I should leave the phone with her let her go with it and continue her relationship with her former guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by cutecommend: 2:59pm On Mar 25
Leave her and sustain your feelings the best way you can

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Zonefree(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25
You got played by a hungry Nigerian girl...what a shame embarassed

I would have offered ways to retrieve the phone, but you're SIMPly amazing and I have no pity for people like you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Khallicopyro: 3:07pm On Mar 25
Play with her feelings too

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25
kmaster007:
Hello Everyone,
A frustrated Nigerian man needs your advice concerning this girl he likes that is using his feelings to play lawn tennis.
Hello guys I need your advice I met a girl ask her out so she told me she have a Boyfriend but her boyfriend doesn’t take the relationship serious reason because he tell lies and womanize alot…. she don’t want to continue the relationship with him anymore…
So, I convince her that my own time with her will be different from her boyfriend and she accepted me and we started the relationship the relationship was going well smooth and nice along the line she requested for some money and also she asked me to get her a new phone because the phone was bad so for the sake of love and care I have for her I provided her the money she requested and also provide her a better phone.
Recently, she begin to act up somehow whenever I called her on phone telling her that I would like to see her she will say she’s busy, she’s always busy so I begin to suspect her that was happening so during the weekend she told me that her ex-boyfriend is back again and both of them were together when she was telling me she’s busy because she doesn’t want her ex to know what is happening that was the reason so she told me was was busy with work.
So she pleaded that we should end the relationship we just started, since we have been dating I have spent money on her and I have also get her a better phone.
My question now the phone I bought for her should I collect it back or I should leave the phone with her let her go with it and continue her relationship with her former guy.

the problem is not your yeye imaginary GF, the problem is your mumu self,,, so many red flags:
- the babe already had a boyfriend yet you believed the nonsense she was telling you
- if her BF was so bad then why she didnt drop him?
- what love are you talking about, when you barely know anything about this stranger?
- you got played like a mumu... accept it and go get your damn phone back
- how many times are you gonna bring that same old story of yours to NL?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Franzinni: 3:18pm On Mar 25
Collect your feelings back so she won't play with it...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by fyzaila: 3:18pm On Mar 25
Rubbish 🗑🚮,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by slaawomirr: 3:18pm On Mar 25
Damnnn niggar

Another simpleton

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by MasterJayJay: 3:21pm On Mar 25
How much is the phone?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by ikeno(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25
Is this a recycled story cause have read something similar in this same forum.

My advice is that since you decide to be a simp cause of love just count you losses and move on.no dey mumu yourself cause of love.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:01pm On Mar 25
To slap you dey hungry me seriously 😒

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Lalami3232(m): 5:32pm On Mar 25
Should we tell him? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by worldclass68(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25
Used and dumped....that's what u re
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by kalufelix(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25
Lo..loudest..this is really funny.. How much is the phone and how many times did you shine her congo? I wan calculate something...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Alimzy20(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25
THE GIRL HAVE PLAYED U A LOCAL SCAM AND U FELL FOR IT..FROM THE BEGINING, SHE HAS SEEN U LIKE A MUGU,SO THEREFORE SHE USED THE OPPORTUNITY..LOL
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by chariisGRACE(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25
You can ask the Minister of Sports for permission to use the National Stadium, Abuja.

It will be spacious, I believe, with more state of the art facilities. It will enable her play with your feelings very well.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Nicepoker(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25
You must get that phone back. Its a must. Get that phone back.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Exceed15: 9:16pm On Mar 25
Ordinary girl is frustrating you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by tochez24(m): 9:28pm On Mar 25
kmaster007:

Hello Everyone,

If your fellow man ask you of 1k now, you will never agree that you have money talkless of giving him⚠️

Now a loose Nigerian girl within weeks scammed you a brand new phone and cash without issues and you're here talking about your feelings🙄

I'm not even sure your biological mum done see 10k for your hand before....... Because you simps are only generous with hoes only♂️

Yet you even have the fortitude to seek advice from us!!!

Oga you're MAD💯

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Trustmea: 11:43pm On Mar 25
Collect your phone let the ex get her a new phone. Honestly some of you guys dey try sha loving girls that doesn't reciprocate the same feelings.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Goodlady(f): 11:49pm On Mar 25
kmaster007:

You don't need to bother her about the phone. You v done it for God. Relax, she might v a change of heart and remember you were nice.
Also, don't bother her on coming to visit you.
She ll develop feelings naturally and that's the sweetest. She might v trauma burning in her heart that's why.
Take care.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by Kingsleystunner(m): 7:21am On Mar 26
Zonefree:
You got played by a hungry Nigerian girl...what a shame embarassed

I would have offered ways to retrieve the phone, but you're SIMPly amazing and I have no pity for people like you.

Na advice e need no be fight 😂😂😂
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by MONEY247: 9:58am On Mar 26
kmaster007:

Hello Everyone,

My own advice, when going into relationship what are going into the relationship for.... relationship is beyond beauty..... there are so many beautiful out there.....

You should have invested the money......in something...
Girls are so many, don't allow them do you any how....
Please collect your phone back sir, you can sell it....
But if it's in a charitable donations, you can leave it,at least you helped a Nigerian...

Relationship should be based on improving you, not depleting you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Playing With My Feelings – What Should I Do? by MissKudoswrite(f): 10:09am On Mar 26
It’s pretty easy - once you realize a girl is playing with your feelings for fun, you either call her out on it - and then cut her off.

Or you just cut her off.

I’d do the first option, just because I’d like to see her reaction and hear her justifications.

But I’d cut her off either way.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Pay For Your Girl Friend School Fees / Rubbish / She Gets Angry Easily And Cries Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.