Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray (31897 Views)

Is This The Best Dressed Nigerian Musician? / Sexy Slay Mamas Dance And Slays With A Scary Finger Nails, Got People Talking / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by NobleAngell(f): 10:02pm On Mar 25
Amuluonyenaego:
What a woman can do, a man can do it even more better 😂
I'm telling you. If I were to be among the women who attended that event, there's no telling how insulted I would have felt.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Goodlady(f): 10:04pm On Mar 25
Toluabigr8:
This is an insult to iyeibe,jennyclay, pocohantas abi wetin Dem dey call their name, and other feminist on this forum,ontop all your shakara na man wey dey pose as woman dey win una for competition grin
The world is controlled by evil.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by AcadaWriter1: 10:11pm On Mar 25
South east somebody to the world..... ..
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Christistruth00: 10:15pm On Mar 25
This is a deliberate Conspiracy and discrimination against all Nigerian and and already over discriminated against African Women !!!!!!

It is dead on arrival !!!

African Women never told anyone they were fed up of being Women !!!!

And even if they were Bobrisky can never replace them

Nutcases like Bobrisky can never be dragging Position with African Women

African Women must chase the likes of Bobrisky out of Africa

FG should ban that movie if this is what it promotes

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by omowumi9: 10:17pm On Mar 25
See your level of reasoning. How old are you?

ZombieTAMER:
South west Muslim to the world.....

cheesy cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Honestey: 10:17pm On Mar 25
Nobody can pass this exam:

1) Bobrisky is -------- (a) beautiful (b) handsome
2) Bobrisky danced with -------friends (a) his (b) her

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 10:20pm On Mar 25
Much respect to Portable for calling out this dumbo

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by yesloaded: 10:23pm On Mar 25
Honestey:

All of the above option suppose dey nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by macho44(m): 10:34pm On Mar 25
Toluabigr8:
This is an insult to iyaibe,jennyclay, pocohantas abi wetin Dem dey call their name, and other feminist on this forum,ontop all your shakara na man wey dey pose as woman dey win una for competition grin
Just Negodu IBERIBE 😅
A former man, outshining all the feminist's on Seun's platform 😅😅😅

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Showguyz: 10:35pm On Mar 25
koms:
Bobrisky vs VDM
1st of April, 2024
Teslim Balogun stadium
04: 00pm
Gate fee : 10k
Heard his not released yet Is like he will be there a while
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Showguyz: 10:37pm On Mar 25
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! I cry for this generation.
Not for this generation but the next
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Haakeem(m): 10:38pm On Mar 25
If I were a soldier, I'll risk everything just to shoot my ak47 at Bob pa pa pa!
He is an abomination to this earth.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by PepeXKermit: 11:04pm On Mar 25
HateBigots:
I blame women for allowing sHim to takeover their category

When person dey talk say women no get sense, e go be like say person mean them, they are the ones complaining of men overshadowing them and not letting them shone anywhere now men now became women to even rob them of their own natural caetgory. Women are the biggest enablers of the trendy social bullsheet we see in the world today.The worst is that they suppprt bob and his likes and see nothing with what he is doing one bit because to them they are either influenced, think its okay, dont want to be seen as less cool or just care less what the repercussions are until the real effects actually comes to reality to hit them

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by davidtemi(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25
But why is God this gentle sef....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Okeoghenerobert: 11:12pm On Mar 25
Congrats to her
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by FameGlory(m): 11:15pm On Mar 25
Remain Blessed Bobrisky.
I'm so happy for you.
You have finally achieved your dream.
Now go and live your best life.

"When the LORD saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb" - Genesis 29 vs 31

Keep hating on her. Yes her. She now prefers to be referred to as a woman that she has become.

The more you hate her, the more blessed she becomes.

So feel free to sit on the driver's sit of hatred.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Sleekfingers: 11:26pm On Mar 25
Risingblue008:
Bunch of idiots
Kpekus wey sweet pass honey
Na him man look say e no dey sweet carry di**k dey find him fellow man yash wey he go tear

This is exactly why God distroyed Sodom and Gomorrah

I hate seeing dem and if i see one for junction,brother man,i fit knack'am shot self for head
God forbid

Who told you that Bobrisky is gay?
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Sleekfingers: 11:27pm On Mar 25
BondRiv:
Lock up this man already.

For what exactly? Crossdressing is not a crime in Nigeria.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Sleekfingers: 11:29pm On Mar 25
Honestey:

1. a

2. b
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Azazyel: 11:31pm On Mar 25
They/them grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Sleekfingers: 11:32pm On Mar 25
davidtemi:
But why is God this gentle sef....

I believe, you that Jesus was a gay......Peter was his partner .

Some scholar believe he was fucking the prostitute, he saved.
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by oilmatters: 11:32pm On Mar 25
Eleriibu Gbogbo
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by CoronaVirusPro: 11:35pm On Mar 25
Hezzyluv:
How can a fully grown man with 2balls behaves this way?

Y’all be taking tramadol for wins of other people.

Keep wondering!

Her life and choices should not be your problem.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by MrJames007: 11:48pm On Mar 25
Toluabigr8:
This is an insult to iyaibe,jennyclay, pocohantas abi wetin Dem dey call their name, and other feminist on this forum,ontop all your shakara na man wey dey pose as woman dey win una for competition grin
Nawa for this country o grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by pargelenis(m): 12:10am On Mar 26
This is definitely Hungry Ghana Boy’s idol grin
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by JaskanFactor: 2:09am On Mar 26
When a man wins best dressed female , you know the world is about to end.
The Naira Land Mods that allow news of this evil creature to reach top page are you enemy in this life and hereafter
they are the same people allowing posts calling civil servant terrorists herds men.

I pray to God to help Nigerian people win over all the enemies sent by thier colonial rulers who want finish then in this life and send them to hell in j the hereafter

Cause i mam sure whom ever is behind the push of this evil creature bob risky onto Nigerians has to be a Goth, a Gothic barbarian , somebody who is mad enough to climb mountains for fun and jump out of moving planes for kicks.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Villa12(m): 2:22am On Mar 26
BUDGETBOOSTS:
Who Go now Settle This War Between Portable & Bobrisky? Both are exchanging the words bitterly.

Popular Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable has slammed Bobrisky after the crossdresser won the Best Dressed Female at the premiere of Eniola Ajao’s cinematic creation titled Ajakaju “Beast of two worlds” which held at Circle Mall, Lekki in Lagos. The movie will be released on Friday, March 29th 2024.

In the now released voicenote war engagement between Portable and Bobrisky, things are now getting heated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YX6BpWi0e8?feature=shared
na only mumu dey exchange words with portable
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Kingspin(m): 3:23am On Mar 26
Gay people will not allow normal human beings to rest
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Ilekokonit: 5:03am On Mar 26
For Bobrisky to threaten Portable with arresting him and throwing away the key in such a confident tone means Bob has connections in high places and can call on a return of favours from the high and mighty whenever he pleases.

On another note, any ashawo who knows her job well in Naija always sleeps with police bosses and has them on speed dial. I stumbled across this fact when a lady was crossing slowly and carelessly in front of my car in Ikeja some years ago and I told her to hurry up. Words were exchanged and when she said she was going to break my windscreen, I told her why wouldn't you say such when you are an ashawo. She got angry and tried to open my car door and said she will show me that her own kind of ashawo sleeps with police bosses and that she will deal with me. I quickly accelerated my car away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Adayi1(m): 5:05am On Mar 26
Best dressed Shem@le not female
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Adayi1(m): 5:06am On Mar 26
Best dressed She@male not female
Re: Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray by Ilekokonit: 5:13am On Mar 26
Hezzyluv:
How can a fully grown man with 2balls behaves this way?

I think he has now done the operation to remove his male genitals and convert the area into a Vjay because he was telling VDM in a video last week that the police can no longer arrest him for same sex relationship because he is now completely a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? / I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.