Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies (8577 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House / Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by MasterTeeUSA: 5:47pm On Mar 25
I just shake my head because Nigerians believe in what they think even without facts or figures. If the Govt said no ransom was paid, it did not mean that there was no negotiation. It might be that they wanted drainage system or sort something that the Kaduna Govt decided to do...it does not mean money exchanged hands. Those spewing these without concrete proofs of how much was paid, from who and to who ...are enemies of the State. This is a National Security issue and even if ransom was paid, why would the Govt announce that when it can further increase insecurity by encouraging more kidnapping. We are our own enemy...we are the problem, and sadly we do not even see it.

nairalandkachy1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/no-ransom-paid-for-kaduna-school-children-release-fg/

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Caramia2020(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25
Hmm
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Ashirioluwa: 5:48pm On Mar 25
Alright, I hear you clearly. But later on, we will know the truth and the amount paid to them.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Exceed15: 5:48pm On Mar 25
Sell the Bobo to ur mumu supporters. Awon ni iranu
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Urgent1Million: 5:50pm On Mar 25
Kudos to the government and security forces for rescuing the children without paying any ransom, firing any bullet or arresting any kidnapper.
I know they are lying as usual but I hope this will send a strong signal to the kidnappers that our security forces are now operating with superpowers!
Whoever held them hostage, I'm glad that they are back hale and hearty.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Zeebuy: 5:52pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Rule 2

Shattap abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by akezn: 5:53pm On Mar 25
This is true, the soldiers went to the bandits' enclave and ordered them to release the students to them, and immediately without any form of complaint or resistance, released the students, the soldiers carried the students immediately and left.

Propaganda government.

3 Likes

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by CrossRhodes: 6:06pm On Mar 25
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Mukina

Rule 2
Which rule was broken....
Did he insult you?

Or the thing he wrote pinged a nerve?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by DLSReigns: 6:07pm On Mar 25
Whether ransom was paid or not ,are the students 137 or 287? Lots of inconsistencies n this matter.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Phabulous4(m): 6:11pm On Mar 25
If FG had intelligent information that if let out or act upon heads will roll.

Don't think that will be possible.

I don't trsut this government neither did I validate them from day one... my point is those who are stirring trouble in this country a toothless lions if the government is willing to go after them.
Arobaga:
Exactly no ransom was paid

Bandits just took the girls to Abuja and begged Tinubu to accept the girls and forgive them

The bandits also promised never to cause any insecurity wahala anymore because they love darling Tinubu

Foolish idiots y’all think everyone one is Helinues and Yarimo that inhales your lies and deceit with empty stomach without complaining
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:13pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

Wheres the insult to you on my post that’s making you cry to your APC mods as usual

Abi na you I call foolish idiots

Go school you no gree go say na Nairaland be your citadel

That’s why you can’t comprehend statements anymore

Hahahahaha

See finishing cheesy

Cc: helinues
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by freemanq(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25
Ok
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Kaycee9242(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25
Tareq1105:

You don't have to go through all these. If you have proof that ransom was paid, do your investigation and come up with verifiable evidence and we shall listen to you. So, the onus is on you to proof.

So with your level of education you think those bandits went through the stress of kidnapping those children only for them to later release them without ransom or serious combat with the military? Make una try dy defend with sense na haba
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Mar 25
Tareq1105:

You don't have to go through all these. If you have proof that ransom was paid, do your investigation and come up with verifiable evidence and we shall listen to you. So, the onus is on you to proof.

how did the kidnapped children make out of the custody of the kidnappers?
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Riskymarvelous(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25
Blaqbea:
Fg no pay ramsom so how una tek rescue the students
D story never clear
maybe dem use juju 😜😜😜😜
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Real2088: 6:36pm On Mar 25
Is a sign of weakness telling the public that they paid again grin
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Jeffdz: 6:37pm On Mar 25
You can,t release this children from the bandit without casualties from the bandit or the security personal if Ramson was not paid, don't full us pls
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by onuman: 6:52pm On Mar 25
Na so. Who go who see?
So the kidnappers risked their lives merely for a picnic and drama of take the school kids and bring them back?
When govt tells brazen lies in a country, who is to be believed in such a country?
Nigeria govt pays ransome to the kidnappers who use the ransome money to buy sophisticated War machines in preparation for bigger Jihad against rest of Nigeria.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by onuman: 6:54pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

Bandits just took the girls to Abuja and begged Tinubu to accept the girls and forgive them

The bandits also promised never to cause any insecurity wahala anymore because they love darling Tinubu

Foolish idiots y’all think everyone one is Helinues and Yarimo that inhales your lies and deceit with empty stomach without complaining
Wow. I didn't read your comment before mine above.
This govt people in Nigeria take every Nigerian to be a dunce.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by imagrg(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25
Story! shocked
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by HugoBoss10(m): 7:04pm On Mar 25
What's the actual number of the kidnapped school children
May God have mercy on the country and the leaders cool cool cool
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:07pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

Let's hope that Tinubu matter does not turn you into a mad man, You are slowly getting close.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by tnerro1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25
Una no pay ransom and yet una no arrest anybody during the rescue. Come take and take by force no be the same thing oo
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by mipeesoft(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Blackdisciple(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25
Talk to the hands
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by akyus(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25
The business is a very lucrative one but no try am if dem no give you the licence.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by UnabashedIPOB: 7:57pm On Mar 25
nairalandkachy1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/no-ransom-paid-for-kaduna-school-children-release-fg/

That's a FAT lie, nobody was rescued, if so why was nobody shot or killed in the process? You can NOT rescue that many kidnapped victims without casualties in the process. I can guarantee that ransom was paid for the release of however many children were released. The question that one should ask is: "Why were not all the kids released?" Also, people need to ask about the religion of those who were released and you won't be surprised to find out that they are all Muslim kids. This is the Nigeria that MOST of you live and will die in. Break up Nigeria to save lives!

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Is04970: 8:12pm On Mar 25
Thanks FG.
Chase all terrorists to hell.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Tisham20(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25
Story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Autonomy Of Local Governments In Nigeria: A Notion In Need Of Reiteration / 2019: North Will Not Vote On Sentiment, Says Elders’ Forum / 1999 Constitution Can’t Solve Nigeria’s Problems – Afe Babalola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.