Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies (8576 Views)

FG Should Take Note Ransom Was Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - Olawumi / Rescued Kuriga School Children Arrive Kaduna Government House / Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Incrediblekutty(m): 9:05pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

I know say them hate me like mad

Me sef hate them more to the extent I want country to divide make everybody answer him papa name

No be who get Papa dey answer him name grin
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by bukas15(m): 9:34pm On Mar 25
Arobaga:

Wheres the insult to you on my post that’s making you cry to your APC mods as usual

Abi na you I call foolish idiots

Go school you no gree go say na Nairaland be your citadel

That’s why you can’t comprehend statements anymore
shey the <CITADEL/> na ODUMEJE own ??
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by jogojogo: 9:36pm On Mar 25
Enemies of the Nigerian state

Haters of good news
When the news is bad, they jump at it celebrating without seeking for evidence even though its a fake new but when its good news, they become Solomon the wise seeking for evidence,,,,,,,more good news to come
You can throw yourself into the front of an oncoming speeding trailer if you don't like the good news
Nigeria is winning

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Rumundele(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25
Praiseee the lord!! May Gods name be praised
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by PHAYOL81: 9:40pm On Mar 25
Okay, if you insist.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by ablejesus26(m): 10:35pm On Mar 25
Putindbutt:

This one is still crying about subsidy, e be like Tinubu don collect food from one of the subsidy thieves who dey feed you.

Useless eternally accursed slave and supporter of a system programmed to make his cursed life even more miserable 😁😁😁

So You also believe that no ransom was paid😁😁😁😁

You are obviously going to take this zombiesm to your grave grin
Eternally accursed dead pig 😁😁
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Putindbutt: 10:45pm On Mar 25
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Iyke48: 11:14pm On Mar 25
Federal government said 287. wey that governor, what says thou you?
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by CuntPeddler: 12:17am On Mar 26
Arobaga:
Exactly no ransom was paid

Bandits just took the girls to Abuja and begged Tinubu to accept the girls and forgive them

The bandits also promised never to cause any insecurity wahala anymore because they love darling Tinubu

Foolish idiots y’all think everyone one is Helinues and Yarimo that inhales your lies and deceit with empty stomach without complaining

😂 😂 you just finished those two maggots
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by blackboy(m): 2:19am On Mar 26
This government is talking like the past government. God help Nigeria.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by HRMK: 3:14am On Mar 26
if no ransom was paid then how many of the kidnappers were killed or arrested?how many?
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by adabaraabdul: 6:15am On Mar 26
Arobaga:
Exactly no ransom was paid

Bandits just took the girls to Abuja and begged Tinubu to accept the girls and forgive them

The bandits also promised never to cause any insecurity wahala anymore because they love darling Tinubu

Foolish idiots y’all think everyone one is Helinues and Yarimo that inhales your lies and deceit with empty stomach without complaining
The parents of the kidnapped pupils, and vast majority of Nigerians don't care about your sentiments. Everyone is happy the kidnapped have all be rescued. what we care about is the mechanism Government has put in place to make sure this incident never repeats itself and also to make sure those responsible for this evil are brought to book. Government has said they fine pay random and that is it. case closed!

1 Like

Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Yadid(m): 7:26am On Mar 26
If ransom wasn't paid, how then did they secure the release of the students? There's no news of them killing the kidnappers or arresting them or injuring them. They didn't even attack them. So, without ransom, how were the students released?
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Yadid(m): 7:27am On Mar 26
HRMK:
if no ransom was paid then how many of the kidnappers were killed or arrested?how many?

The same question I'm asking.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Agboogashi: 9:21am On Mar 26
Story. The state governor's statement is much more credible - that it's immaterial whether or not ransom was paid, which in honesty, contradicts the minister's statement.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by HRMK: 9:22am On Mar 26
dont mind them.they think we can be deceived!
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by 7arrows: 10:19am On Mar 26
nairalandkachy1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/no-ransom-paid-for-kaduna-school-children-release-fg/

We citizens are not stupid. How did they gain freedom? How many terrorists were arrested or killed? Ohh u guys just appeared there and took the kids while the terrorists were sleeping. I hear una o. Make una dey fool una sef there
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by 7arrows: 10:27am On Mar 26
Blaqbea:
Fg no pay ramsom so how una tek rescue the students
D story never clear

The police rescue team appeared at night while the terrorists were sleeping so they disappeared again with all the kids. When the terrorists woke up they were disappointed and started crying. Now they are planning another kidnap.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by 7arrows: 10:31am On Mar 26
Arobaga:

I know say them hate me like mad

Me sef hate them more to the extent I want country to divide make everybody answer him papa name

As much as I want nigeria to be great dividing Nigeria is not the solution because we are all Nigerians. We need to work on ourselves, ideology and beliefs. Who will rule the north, the south and the east, Americans? It's the same bunch of greedy politicians that will still rule each region.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by Leo588(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26
I am tempted to say a top government official negotiated and pressured the Presidency to allow or pay the ransom. The Northern elites are running this country. Sallah is here again, the fools needed money
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by BrighterSyde: 4:03am On Mar 27
Tareq1105:

You don't have to go through all these. If you have proof that ransom was paid, do your investigation and come up with verifiable evidence and we shall listen to you. So, the onus is on you to proof.

Sometimes all one needs is common sense. I understand your desperation to support tinubu. But if ransom wasn’t paid and the bandits were not killed how were the children rescued?
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by BrighterSyde: 4:06am On Mar 27
adabaraabdul:

The parents of the kidnapped pupils, and vast majority of Nigerians don't care about your sentiments. Everyone is happy the kidnapped have all be rescued. what we care about is the mechanism Government has put in place to make sure this incident never repeats itself and also to make sure those responsible for this evil are brought to book. Government has said they fine pay random and that is it. case closed!

This is what people say when they set common seen aside. Who will bring them to book? Govt? Bandits that are now going live on TikTok. Is this the first case of mass kidnap? For over 8 years this has been happening. Have they been brought to book? And if I ask you how the kids were rescued now without ransom you will ignore the question and give stupid answers on something else.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by BrighterSyde: 4:09am On Mar 27
jogojogo:
Enemies of the Nigerian state

Haters of good news
When the news is bad, they jump at it celebrating without seeking for evidence even though its a fake new but when its good news, they become Solomon the wise seeking for evidence,,,,,,,more good news to come
You can throw yourself into the front of an oncoming speeding trailer if you don't like the good news
Nigeria is winning

Yes o. We are winning. Don’t mind the useless enemies of Nigeria. They don’t like to hear good news.

By the way my brother how were the kids rescued without ransom or killing the bandits?

Let’s us answer so that these enemies know that we have common sense and can explain how the govt was able to secure their release without ransom. Oya shame the enemies with a smart answer.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by adabaraabdul: 6:59am On Mar 27
BrighterSyde:

This is what people say when they set common seen aside. Who will bring them to book? Govt? Bandits that are now going live on TikTok. Is this the first case of mass kidnap? For over 8 years this has been happening. Have they been brought to book? And if I ask you how the kids were rescued now without ransom you will ignore the question and give stupid answers on something else.
If you went to any school, maybe school of common sense, you would see where I have written that Government must make sure this never repeats itself. That means investigate, arrest and prosecute whoever is involved in this kidnappings and terrorism. But you chose to ignore that aspect of my comment to focus on your rubbish sentiments. Even if the Government has paid ransom, it is good. America says it everywhere that she doesn't negotiate with terrorists, but when shit comes home they do. The most important thing to do is save lifes and make sure no life is threatened or taken afterwards. You are very myopic and shallow in your thinking. If it was your family member that was kidnapped, I dont think you would be concerned about if ransom was paid or not, you would be happy that your relative was alive and brought back and what you wouldn't want is for such evens to repeat itself. My people die for lack of knowledge, go and seek Knowledge.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by BrighterSyde: 7:59am On Mar 27
adabaraabdul:
If you went to any school, maybe school of common sense, you would see where I have written that Government must make sure this never repeats itself. That means investigate, arrest and prosecute whoever is involved in this kidnappings and terrorism. But you chose to ignore that aspect of my comment to focus on your rubbish sentiments. Even if the Government has paid ransom, it is good. America says it everywhere that she doesn't negotiate with terrorists, but when shit comes home they do. The most important thing to do is save lifes and make sure no life is threatened or taken afterwards. You are very myopic and shallow in your thinking. If it was your family member that was kidnapped, I dont think you would be concerned about if ransom was paid or not, you would be happy that your relative was alive and brought back and what you wouldn't want is for such evens to repeat itself. My people die for lack of knowledge, go and seek Knowledge.

Let me first apologize. If I had known I was dealing with a child I won’t have even mentioned you.

I deliberately ignored that nonsense you typed because it seems you don’t know the workings of the Nigerian govt and system. All that ribbish you typed about what govt should and shouldn’t do have been said by even people dafter than you are but what has been done so far? I honestly didn’t realize you are still a kid.

It’s like saying the govt should fix our refineries that haven’t been working for over 25 years so that we can start refining our own oil and then fuel will become cheaper and we will stop importing. Only a short-sighted kid will say that because he has failed to realize that every govt, whether apc or pdp or lp is benefitting from the rot in the system. Is it today people have been saying the obvious that refineries should be fixed for obvious reasons?

Is it today that even the daftest illiterate in Nigeria has been saying govt should work on security?

You are even saying it should not repeat itself. Before the end of the month another one will happen. Ow..:just yesterday bandits stuck in Zamfara again…

I don’t know the stupid govt you are talking about. The whole political class is enriching themselves at the expense of fools like you and you are here forming lover of Nigeria. Any idiot knows that the common enemy of the masses is the political class. Even the kidnapping and insecurity is purely political. Keep waiting for govt nah.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by adabaraabdul: 10:21am On Mar 29
BrighterSyde:

Let me first apologize. If I had known I was dealing with a child I won’t have even mentioned you.

I deliberately ignored that nonsense you typed because it seems you don’t know the workings of the Nigerian govt and system. All that ribbish you typed about what govt should and shouldn’t do have been said by even people dafter than you are but what has been done so far? I honestly didn’t realize you are still a kid.

It’s like saying the govt should fix our refineries that haven’t been working for over 25 years so that we can start refining our own oil and then fuel will become cheaper and we will stop importing. Only a short-sighted kid will say that because he has failed to realize that every govt, whether apc or pdp or lp is benefitting from the rot in the system. Is it today people have been saying the obvious that refineries should be fixed for obvious reasons?

Is it today that even the daftest illiterate in Nigeria has been saying govt should work on security?

You are even saying it should not repeat itself. Before the end of the month another one will happen. Ow..:just yesterday bandits stuck in Zamfara again…

I don’t know the stupid govt you are talking about. The whole political class is enriching themselves at the expense of fools like you and you are here forming lover of Nigeria. Any idiot knows that the common enemy of the masses is the political class. Even the kidnapping and insecurity is purely political. Keep waiting for govt nah.
you have typed too much to a kid. I don't understand all you have said. I am just a kid.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by BrighterSyde: 7:02pm On Mar 29
adabaraabdul:
you have typed too much to a kid. I don't understand all you have said. I am just a kid.

Again my apologies. Your mental incapacity to understand my assertions up there should not be over-stretched. That said my replies are not only for you as this is a public forum and others read and also comment on them. When you are not mature and intelligent I’m sure you will appreciate the wisdom I have passed to you in this short time of our interaction. Cheers.
Re: No Ransom Paid For Kuriga School Children Release - FG Clarifies by adabaraabdul: 7:52pm On Mar 29
BrighterSyde:

Again my apologies. Your mental incapacity to understand my assertions up there should not be over-stretched. That said my replies are not only for you as this is a public forum and others read and also comment on them. When you are not mature and intelligent I’m sure you will appreciate the wisdom I have passed to you in this short time of our interaction. Cheers.
👍👍

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 10 Poorest States In Nigeria+See The State With The Highest Poverty Rate(pic / Budget Padding: Jibrin Disowned By 10 Principal Officers / A Bigger Batch Of Chibok Girls Will Soon Be Released, Says Lai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.