Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo (25245 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by saasala(m): 10:53am On Mar 26
Lolz
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by sangresan(m): 10:53am On Mar 26
Omihanifa:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C48nTDkJeze/?igsh=bnN1bHZmb3dhcHdq

Blackmailer. Sey you no no the National Human Rights Commission office abi National Industrial Court office ni?
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Streetdoctor: 10:54am On Mar 26
Another one about to join his ancestors if care is not taken
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Never4getU: 10:55am On Mar 26
I said it before that wasiu Ayinde is a wicked soul. The man isn't lying, Wasiu would do everything to frustrate the man including using jazz on him, the man is too fetich

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by phemmie06(m): 10:57am On Mar 26
Why not take a legal action against them all?
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Adewale1603(m): 10:57am On Mar 26
End like mohbad nw, at least mohbad was very famous in death than while alive
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Babscleaning(m): 10:58am On Mar 26
He's crying out now,They should settle it amicably
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by ellizy(m): 11:02am On Mar 26
IamAtAnger:
Wahala... You for don fortify ursef wella be4 u come open cos inside life get another inside life
Ma di ra, o ku gbe

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by osazsky(m): 11:02am On Mar 26
Don't u want to become popular..die and turn to celebrity..no one knew mobad while he was alive
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Roboto11: 11:03am On Mar 26
ogaontop:
This cry-out will make K1 back out if at all this man is being threatened.
His frustration is having worked for 32 years and had nothing to show for it, which may not be his Boss's fault but his lifestyle, mentality and associations.

Even if K1 is not treating you good, why wait for 32 years to realise yourself ?

Dem pay am salary?
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by silibaba: 11:04am On Mar 26
Klington:

Trust me, nobody will do anything about his complaint until something happens to him, then every ediots will start making empty noise about justice for him.

Na Nigerians pattern be that. They know how to type R.I.P faster than you imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 11:04am On Mar 26
I know that bassstaard! Will come afta this man,especially when his mentor is on throne. Wasiu is one useless gambler n a low life local idiot like that a pure vibe of a nokhead slowpoke! Same shit he wanna do then in the fuji industry that osupa rejected then. Wasiu na agbaya akindanidani ofo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by ellizy(m): 11:06am On Mar 26
yemmight:
Why is he now coming out after how many years?
He felt the heat most during this Tinubu's administration.. Survival becomes really difficult now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Pauliaette(m): 11:07am On Mar 26
How can he work for good 32yrs for one firm and they want him death. This thing get k-leg.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by ogaontop(m): 11:07am On Mar 26
Roboto11:

Dem pay am salary?
Each outing should have a fee attached to it.
Even if someone owes you, just a few months you stop working for the person, not after 32 years!!
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by supremedermatol: 11:17am On Mar 26
Video: This Teenage Champ Did 150 Push Ups At A Go
His mother was there encouraging him, some said he won 100$, another said the prize money was 5000$. The internet is filled with perverted stories. what do you think?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBCktY0dD-8?si=S2ccqLtZJbxQMVes
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by shegra58: 11:17am On Mar 26
toujurs:
Someone who came out in ejigbo to fight, and snatch ballot boxes. Just so tinubu can win. The same tinubu, who has rendered his own people incapacitated for even food to eat.

That's the person you came online to criticize, i believe he is definitely a selfish and greedy and a bigot.

You should have known the thug, would come after you.
K1 came out in ejigbo to snatch ballot box or what do you mean?
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Justnation: 11:21am On Mar 26
Let the relevant security agents, police and DSS look into this complaint before the Man will be eliminated

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by appini: 11:27am On Mar 26
As you are blocking the physical side, also remember to tackle the spiritual side.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Roboto11: 11:28am On Mar 26
ogaontop:

Each outing should have a fee attached to it.
Even if someone owes you, just a few months you stop working for the person, not after 32 years!!

Their contract is important.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 11:28am On Mar 26
shegra58:
K1 came out in ejigbo to snatch ballot box or what do you mean?
Maybe he did that in ejigbo,but in oshodi he was recorded on video attacking anybody that looks mnre eastern n sending them away from polling booths! And people who ran off at the polling booths in the video said all manner of hooliganism was displayed by him that very day,even a councillorship candidate in that video confirmed it.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by odinaccess: 11:32am On Mar 26
CaptainFM1:

If one is harmed or killed spiritually, how can he prove that someone did it in court?

That's I said give to your family becos they will know how to retaliate , nothing concern court for this matter becos I know most celebrity re fetish let's leave the game Nd glam

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Dione007(m): 11:35am On Mar 26
nairalee:
You're nobody.... Till somebody kills you

Notorious BIG
in these parts, youre nobody till you kill somebody.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by AareGaa: 11:35am On Mar 26
toujurs:
Someone who came out in ejigbo to fight, and snatch ballot boxes. Just so tinubu can win. The same tinubu, who has rendered his own people incapacitated for even food to eat.

That's the person you came online to criticize, i believe he is definitely a selfish and greedy and a bigot.

You should have known the thug, would come after you.

Kwam 1 is greater than all ibo musicians put together, both dead and living.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Jostoman: 11:40am On Mar 26
Most of you people are saying rubbishnow , but mohbad die all of you were saying mohbad should have speake out and not staying silent, Una go dey wait for a victim to die before una go start una justice for kunle AyaNloWO
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by danzaki63: 11:44am On Mar 26
From this man face, he is a drunkard, He used all his money on women and drinks and still expect to be like those who were not extravagant. How comes out of 32 of you, it is only you that was maltreated. You spent over 30 years working for one man and you were not happy the first 5 years and you still stayed there, did he tie you.? even in civil service when you are not happy you resign and move on, Stop blackmailing him.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by thestreets(m): 11:44am On Mar 26
MALLEOLUS2017:

It's not about enough evidence. It's about him using all within his means to run away for his life. Nigeria is not a place that the righteous ones thrive but those with power and influence. The influential ones and those with power do a lot of sh*t but go unpunished cox the law is only binding on the poor and the weak. The other time we saw a clip of IDB Dende threatening a custom officer with harsh words but what happened, nothing. Make baba run for his life ooooo it's not cowardice but it's wisdom in itself.

you deserve 3 laps of beggar chicken.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by stevups(m): 11:44am On Mar 26
olisaEze:
After 32yrs together he suddenly wants you dead? Oga goan check yasef! If you think Nigerians will start donating for who no fit plan him life well, think again! Na Tinubu be president and subsidy is gone.

That is not the question
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by bobestman(m): 11:45am On Mar 26
Normally after 7yrs of working for someone you would have gathered enough knowledge and resources to start your own. But you waited for 32yrs. You even know you have nothing to show for it but still remained their. Oga it is either your brain is paining you or them don put you inside bottle since. The later is truly your case cos the guy knew you wanna be free that is why he is after you
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by spencekat(m): 11:48am On Mar 26
osazsky:
Don't u want to become popular..die and turn to celebrity..no one knew mobad while he was alive
Some knew him, but many knew him after his demise.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by iamtardey: 11:53am On Mar 26
Greenlyf:
This matter tie wrapper and e wear gele join
O lor farr but e no concern me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Unveils "Five Star Foundation". Empowers Less Privileged - Photos / Wizkid’s Female Fan Stopped From Committing Suicide / Tonto Dikeh Reaches Out To Halima Abubakar After Her Fibroid Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.