Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo (25237 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves / Between Mercy Johnson And Follower Who Said Her Marriage Will End Like Tonto's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by year2013: 4:48pm On Mar 26
olisaEze:
After 32yrs together he suddenly wants you dead? Oga goan check yasef! If you think Nigerians will start donating for who no fit plan him life well, think again! Na Tinubu be president and subsidy is gone.

Imagine this mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by year2013: 4:50pm On Mar 26
cardoctor:
How comes you are scared of someone you've worked with for 32 YEARS? Ko ye mi sha.

Because he opened up on happenings

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by kunle4toyeyaho: 5:04pm On Mar 26
IamAtAnger:
Shey u no get sense ni abi na kerosene ur brain dey use function?... if he don warn am several times come mean say he shud hit him?
M+U+M+U!Why should he also attempt to destroy somebody else's property even when he knows the consequence? Bros, I don't think k1 is as bad as people portray him,we should desist from being sentimental
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by blowjohn(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26
yemmight:
Why is he now coming out after how many years?

Why are people now coming out to accuse Pdiddy after decades

U get the point?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by papamalik(m): 5:07pm On Mar 26
32 years you say? Full time or part-time job? Oya, answer dat simple question before I advice you further
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by IamAtAnger: 5:23pm On Mar 26
There's notin sentimental here! You're the one attached to emotions, probably cos you're one of his fans... go do ur research well on that title "olori omoba" wey dem juz gave him predecessor na late former FCMB owner ... and na which equipment go warrant him to be violent on fellow human being like am?... him no get bouncer or PA wey fit tell the cameraman to move away from there In well mannered way?... Wasiu wey I sabi then when I dey Offa during the coronation of the king wey dey there now.. I know the stunts wey him perform
kunle4toyeyaho:
M+U+M+U!Why should he also attempt to destroy somebody else's property even when he knows the consequence? Bros, I don't think k1 is as bad as people portray him,we should desist from being sentimental
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Chukwuka319(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26
What are these people doing in the secular music industry,that someone is always threatening their unenviable lives?
A sensible person should know that when he's dining with the devil,he should use a long 🥄.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by ogaontop(m): 6:04pm On Mar 26
lagosrd:

You haven't walk that way so don't judge . The rest of the band boys they felt same way would have been in panic mode since that day. Let sbe objective. How can someone work with you for 32 yrs and he has no access to his international passport. It's slavery in any guise. By the time he was joining he would have been an already grown up man .
Sure it's slavery, even a civil servant retires after 35 years of service with huge gratuity, pension and other on-the-job perks. Nevertheless, except he was blindfolded or expecting a settlement at the end, waiting for 32 years to act and speak up is too much bro!!
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by goodconsience77: 6:53pm On Mar 26
sangresan:

Blackmailer. Sey you no no the National Human Rights Commission office abi National Industrial Court office ni?
National human rights ko human left ni. Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by goodconsience77: 7:00pm On Mar 26
Pauliaette:
How can he work for good 32yrs for one firm and they want him death. This thing get k-leg.
U never meet wicked boss.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by luluman: 7:18pm On Mar 26
olisaEze:
After 32yrs together he suddenly wants you dead? Oga goan check yasef! If you think Nigerians will start donating for who no fit plan him life well, think again! Na Tinubu be president and subsidy is gone.
What has this got to do with donations? Think straight now.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Damian911: 7:36pm On Mar 26
MALLEOLUS2017:

It's not about enough evidence. It's about him using all within his means to run away for his life. Nigeria is not a place that the righteous ones thrive but those with power and influence. The influential ones and those with power do a lot of sh*t but go unpunished cox the law is only binding on the poor and the weak. The other time we saw a clip of IDB Dende threatening a custom officer with harsh words but what happened, nothing. Make baba run for his life ooooo it's not cowardice but it's wisdom in itself.
But sorry if I may ask who the hell is IDB Dende?
Heard him in Olamide's oil and gas lyric

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by deeway200(m): 7:40pm On Mar 26
GindoX:

Internet no dey forget... try dey censor words
Kindly tell me the implications in this statement.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by lagosrd: 9:56pm On Mar 26
[quote author=ogaontop post=129121784]
Sure it's slavery, even a civil servant retires after 35 years of service with huge gratuity, pension and other on-the-job perks. Nevertheless, except he was blindfolded or expecting a settlement at the end, waiting for 32 years to act and speak up is too much at the are ]

My brother,
I just wish the man the very best in life. Who knows what they might been promised and the hypnotization they are subjected to. The worst thing is that they dare not aspire to be anything in future within that band ..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Olabode211: 11:03pm On Mar 26
na mumu you be.if you work as slave for someone for 30yrs and you suddenly out of the work without mutual consent,omo na R.I.P
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Fearurcreeator: 2:02am On Mar 27
ogaontop:
This cry-out will make K1 back out if at all this man is being threatened.
His frustration is having worked for 32 years and had nothing to show for it, which may not be his Boss's fault but his lifestyle, mentality and associations.

Even if K1 is not treating you good, why wait for 32 years to realise yourself ?
Just like human traffickers dey role na... Na jazz , if you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Fearurcreeator: 2:02am On Mar 27
ogaontop:
This cry-out will make K1 back out if at all this man is being threatened.
His frustration is having worked for 32 years and had nothing to show for it, which may not be his Boss's fault but his lifestyle, mentality and associations.

Even if K1 is not treating you good, why wait for 32 years to realise yourself ?
Just like human traffickers dey role na... Na jazz , if you know you know ...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 7:44am On Mar 27
Damian911:
But sorry if I may ask who the hell is IDB Dende?
Heard him in Olamide's oil and gas lyric
He is the owner of a luxurious hotel named IBD Hotels in Lagos. He's a close associate of President Tinubu and to so many other politicians.
He is reported by an investigative journalist Fisayo Soyombo to be a smuggler and gunrunner and that the IBD Dende is friends with Kayode Egbetokun, the Inspector-General of Police. They're both from Yewa in Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 7:42pm On Mar 27
shegra58:
na lie
Or make una provide link to watch the video
Bro, na u know if na lie or na truth! If u like bliv it or not, wasiu is a shameless fellow since time immemorial! I am less concerned about the dead election now. I am a yoruba guy! Don't think i am igbo,i know wasiu very well since his days of gambling from idugaran to surulere to ikeja etc no be u go tell me wetin i know.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27
Kog45:
Oga Wetin happens,this your comment get as be o,easy brother life no hard at all,na Jeje o.

Lol! No vex joor my bro, na as wasiu dey wan claim saint n villian dey vex me,no be today he dey use hin workers money dey gamble n post the payment. Threatening that is what i know he will do n he already started. Is just so annoying when everyone wanna be the next naira marley n his friend.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 8:05pm On Mar 27
goodconsience77:

National human rights ko human left ni. Just dey play
looool! No mind am bro.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 8:16pm On Mar 27
MALLEOLUS2017:

He is the owner of a luxurious hotel named IBD Hotels in Lagos. He's a close associate of President Tinubu and to so many other politicians.
He is reported by an investigative journalist Fisayo Soyombo to be a smuggler and gunrunner and that the IBD Dende is friends with Kayode Egbetokun, the Inspector-General of Police. They're both from Yewa in Ogun State.
oil dey ur head my bro,u know d gists! All of them including k1 are cliques and they lock down dere workers with jazz,and confront anyone who is not strong n connected with threat n jazz. No be TODAY HE DON TEY!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by shegra58: 9:19pm On Mar 27
Agapeunit:
Bro, na u know if na lie or na truth! If u like bliv it or not, wasiu is a shameless fellow since time immemorial! I am less concerned about the dead election now. I am a yoruba guy! Don't think i am igbo,i know wasiu very well since his days of gambling from idugaran to surulere to ikeja etc no be u go tell me wetin i know.
you don work for him before and he no pay you ? Abi Dem use money send him to you and he no deliver am? If someone is stingy people too should stop begging
Stinginess is choice and vice versa if wasiu is shameless fellow from time immemorial does that reduce his wealth? That is why you guys should know that God is working in his favor and he's not ready to stop
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 9:31pm On Mar 27
shegra58:
you don work for him before and he no pay you ? Abi Dem use money send him to you and he no deliver am? If someone is stingy people too should stop begging
Stinginess is choice and vice versa if wasiu is shameless fellow from time immemorial does that reduce his wealth? That is why you guys should know that God is working in his favor and he's not ready to stop
l did just discovered that u only read to join up to ur thoughts, but u dont read to understand people. U read to u impose ur thought on people. Bro, did i even talked about him being stingy to u? Loool! U are his fan n everything will be lies to u. Keep to opinion n i will to mine. Wasiu is a bad&wicked person! Simple,that doesnt say i hate him or his music. About God's favor loools, God's favor is for everybody! I thank my God for his favor in my life n household so i dont seek around because God favor's me too!
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by dododawa1: 10:05pm On Mar 27
Wasiu

Don

Buy

MARKET
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by shegra58: 10:32am On Mar 28
Agapeunit:
l did just discovered that u only read to join up to ur thoughts, but u dont read to understand people. U read to u impose ur thought on people. Bro, did i even talked about him being stingy to u? Loool! U are his fan n everything will be lies to u. Keep to opinion n i will to mine. Wasiu is a bad&wicked person! Simple,that doesnt say i hate him or his music. About God's favor loools, God's favor is for everybody! I thank my God for his favor in my life n household so i dont seek around because God favor's me too!
leave wasiu alone and face your life
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28
shegra58:
leave wasiu alone and face your life
Oh! He called u? Got u informed i hold his pata? Guy go n sleep n stop being "mr voltron the defender of wasiu" GO FACE N HANDLE UR LIFE MATTER! Stop snucking around like a troubled snake. Iree oo
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by shegra58: 12:50pm On Mar 29
Agapeunit:
Oh! He called u? Got u informed i hold his pata? Guy go n sleep n stop being "mr voltron the defender of wasiu" GO FACE N HANDLE UR LIFE MATTER! Stop snucking around like a troubled snake. Iree oo
na K1 matter go kill you
1 million of you can't bring him down
Olofo to n binu ologo
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 11:04am On Mar 30
shegra58:
na K1 matter go kill you
1 million of you can't bring him down
Olofo to n binu ologo
Na my matter go kill u n ur entire family!
1billion of u cant bring me down!
oponu ayirada to n binu eni ire. Ti e ti ta pa u!
irresponsible overgrown fool.
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by shegra58: 11:58am On Mar 30
Agapeunit:
Na my matter go kill u n ur entire family!
1billion of u cant bring down!
oponu ayirada to n binu eni ire. Ti e ti ta pa u!
irresponsible overgrown fool.
e pain you alaye baje
How I wish I can just see you make I do you something
Re: Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo by Agapeunit(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30
shegra58:
e pain you alaye baje
How I wish I can just see you make I do you something
loool! Omo ale jati jati
oka e lara abi? Loool! Aiye e ma baje lo dindin ni ti o ba wa sile mii! Lool! Werey alagbari jona! My addrs is 25 oyedele str adura bustop! Alagbado. If u dont come aiye e ma ru bi plane crash nii! N if u can come lol! Ofo ma se e straight away ni! Nitwit pure inglorious bastard. Didirin n dato. For my matter na expressway motor go jam u kill! ka a dafun e lae.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth’s Son, Jason's 8th Birthday Is Today / Skales Cries Out As EFCC Officials Break Into His House At Night / Photos From Fiona Amuzie's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.