Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband (59475 Views)

Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / "sammie Okposo Is A Shameless Wife Beater!" - Kate Henshaw Nuttal / Photos From Kate Henshaw-nuttal's 40th Birthday Party. Best Dressed Goes To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by GNBohr: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2011
Good riddance to bad rubish. It was Kate that first insulted Nigerian men. She married a white man and no big deal in that. Nigerian men have been marrying other nationalites for ages and not for once did they insulted their women compatriots.

Marriage is a path full of thorns and prickles smoothen with thin velvet. Human beings will always remain human beings, we are all looking for perfection and continually makes the mistake of seeking perfection in others when we lack.

No big deal her marriage collapses, it happens daily worldwide but what makes her case interesting was her condemnation of Nigerian men. Am sure she will live the rest of her life as a single mother. Divorcing at age 40 is bad enough, having bad mouthed Nigerian men is worse. She is not the first to condemn Nigerian men, we all know what happens to her senior colleague, Onyeka Onwenu, still single, ever single.

Those Nigerian women who appreciates Nigerian men died well sung, Christy Essien Igbokwe.

Marry anyone you want but dont condemn the other person, marry white or black, green or yellow, marital challenges knows no colour. A lesson to all who marries other nationals in the belief that they are better partners. There is no other better partner but yourselves, not nationalities, not tribes, not cultures, not religion.

May GOD ALMIGHTY keep all married homes.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by anneduke: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2011
sometimes i just wonder if marriage has value at all. people get married for 2,3,4 years and divorce.those of 10, 11, n 12 also do. some of 25-30 years still do.then why marry in the 1st place. is to make a mockery of GOD of to deceive ourselves?
i just wonder.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by merge(f): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2011
GNBohr:

Good riddance to bad rubish. It was Kate that first insulted Nigerian men. She married a white man and no big deal in that. Nigerian men have been marrying other nationalites for ages and not for once did they insulted their women compatriots.

Marriage is a path full of thorns and prickles smoothen with thin velvet. Human beings will always remain human beings, we are all looking for perfection and continually makes the mistake of seeking perfection in others when we lack.

No big deal her marriage collapses, it happens daily worldwide but what makes her case interesting was her condemnation of Nigerian men. Am sure she will live the rest of her life as a single mother. Divorcing at age 40 is bad enough, having bad mouthed Nigerian men is worse. She is not the first to condemn Nigerian men, we all know what happens to her senior colleague, Onyeka Onwenu, still single, ever single.

Those Nigerian women who appreciates Nigerian men died well sung, Christy Essien Igbokwe.

Marry anyone you want but dont condemn the other person, marry white or black, green or yellow, marital challenges knows no colour. A lesson to all who marries other nationals in the belief that they are better partners. There is no other better partner but yourselves, not nationalities, not tribes, not cultures, not religion.

May GOD ALMIGHTY keep all married homes.

What makes you assume a divorced person wants to remarry?
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by kemmeye: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2011
why do i feel like this story is not entirely true
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2011
Celeb divorce is the new trend now. Every celeb is now learning from kim kardashan
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Yeske2(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
How true is this story in the first place?
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by ideylaff: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2011
She dey miss black dickkk. .

@ No1madman,  she never left it in the 1st place,  den and dem Stephanie Okereke and dia gang know how to chop and clean mouf when it comes to side side cutting oooooh, anyway

U need to see d kin young boys with small money wey dey lay ds chick,  you go hala ooo oo my bro

Nollywood koh, Choppywood niiii

Stephanie don move up now,, na Aso Rock Guest house be her area now, if

madam patience umblerra catch am ehn,
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Bokkohharam: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2011
Dis is nt a suprise divorce is the reigning thing in naija oo, very soon the country will be filled with single mothers. Its just the daughter i feel for. Wish her well
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by emmatok(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
merge:

Truth hurts !!! I see. That is Too Dman Bad !!!

When did I mention who I would marry haha Lets stay on topic.

Nigerian men are all over this thread insulting her but you do the same thing.

Let bring you men back to the reality of your status around the world:

You can't build functional communities and countries. Like its okay for the black men not to function like men but remain boys for life. You guys have been getting your asses whipped for centuries. You open your mouth and brag for little achievements.

Nigerian men can not come together and overthrone their government. They pray for God while other race of men bring guns. Natural born F-A-G-G-OTS of the world.

I don't know if your are black or Racist,

But your comment, just show you are a self hating BITCH.

Africans were living fine before your so called WHITE MASTERS came and destroy everything.

Today those WHITE MASTERS economies are falling from US to UK and the Asian are moving.

Yet this dunce is still worshiping her WHITE MASTERS.

FOOOL.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by lagcity(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2011
merge:

Look how mad all these Nigerian men are for a Nigerian woman for marrying outside her race. "Hypocrites!!!"

Many say they could careless if Nigerian women date/marry out. If its the other way around, you wont hear these insults from them. Find this quite funny !!!!

Many Nigerian men always praise Nigerian men when they marry or date out. Like its ok just for the men.

If you don't treat Nigerian women with respect, they will look elsewhere. Simple !!! Just like you do.

You guys are not the hottest thing out there. Get over yourself !!! There a world bigger than Nigeria. You cant ever build safe communities and a country for your wife and children. You run to other race of non black men countries and make noise.

You can't gather together as brothers, like other race of men do, and over throne your government but whine all damn day.

yay! shocked see as this sister dey use words knack persin like bricks. are we that bad? grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by no1madman(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2011
ideylaff:

@ No1madman, she never left it in the 1st place, den and dem Stephanie Okereke and dia gang know how to chop and clean mouf when it comes to side side cutting oooooh, anyway

U need to see d kin young boys with small money wey dey lay ds chick, you go hala ooo oo my bro

Nollywood koh, Choppywood niiii

Stephanie don move up now,, na Aso Rock Guest house be her area now, if

madam patience umblerra catch am ehn,

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . .u know wetin dey!
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Natasha2(f): 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2011
quote from pro01
Guess she has used him to attain sufficient financial strength, so he has outlived his usefulness.

quote from BootyonME
My sister Kate. . .how far?
You don try.
What can I say?
As you could not make it with a normal white man. . . don't expect to make it with an abnormal 'black', Nigerian one. Your stock value don fall be dati o!
All the best.

quote from bandiejay
I knew this BITCH was after sometn the very first day i heard she Married a white man , meeeeeeen when Oyinbo ladies dey Trip for Black Natural Power, Oyinbo cant do 2 rounds not to talk of 3 rounds ( RUBBISH)

quote from boyloaf
u cant eat your cake and hav it! Kate say black man nor good for her so she marry white, now i wonder wetin she go talk dis time. Smh.

Wow clap for yourselves all of you, you just won yourself the position of NLMSP. Nairaland Most Senseless Posters
jeez are you guys just dumb or is it an act? you guys got your brain in your anus or what? shocked Jesus
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by kelz88(f): 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2011
It must have been hard for them to come to this decision, especially as they have a child and they live in Nigeria.

You don't know how your lives/marriages will turn out. Learn to focus on yourselves instead of spewing hatred.

I don't know how true her statement is re:black/naija men however, people are entitled to have their own taste and be attracted to whoever, so chill. Besides she must have been so in love at that time to have made such a statement.

Personally, I cannot stand her acting and she comes across as very fake when I see her in movies. She tries to act natural but fails!

Either way remember there's a child involved. For the sake of peace and both of them's happiness they made the right decision.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:26am On Nov 17, 2011
Basildon1:

Abegi, u missed the youtube point plus u come use like 10 swear words, u wan dey yarn relaxed!! LOL

Complete the NL fight jor! angry
GBAM cheesy

bandiejay:

[b][/b]

It fu[i]c[/i]king Shows how Dummie you are. i have never Posted on Youtube Before and i dont even have a Gmail Account and secondly You complained i post. i am proud to tell you that i dont post on Nairaland any how and i have been an Active member since 07 or so i post when i feel the need to post.
You wanna show yourself abi? am in for you get busy ia m not sleeping ok so dont f[i]u[/i]cking tell me to wake Up A[i]s[/i]shol[i]e[/i]
O boy stop to de cry, learn to take correction okay cheesy! thats how you can improve. you are my boy anyday.

In other related news, i saw Kate a few weeks ago on a tram here in Leeds, she was looking all scruffy and so ordinary, she was quite ashamed that i recognised her when i said hello, lol. It was quite early though
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by otokx(m): 2:39am On Nov 17, 2011
copycat
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by CHAIRMAN1(m): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2011
otokx:

copycat
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by ceasyc(f): 5:39am On Nov 17, 2011
@topic - oh oh, another 1! jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by cynthiafred67(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2011
Well I am not surprised. I wish her all the best though.
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
Good for the daughter and the husband as for her she can go to hell, she will remain single 4 life
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by adetoru(f): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2011
Katie,no worry,Wine Bar dey wait for you for PH. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by Relax101(m): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2011
12000 views!
Re: Kate Henshaw Nuttal Divorces Her White British Husband by CHYMZZY(m): 1:52am On Dec 09, 2015
9ja female actress too dey like MEAT. So, finally she done join Genevive Nnaji MILF league... Waitin' for omotala(sexy)..
Naija female celebrity & life style self na #scam/onechance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday / Ras Kimono Is Dead! / Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.