Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. (30481 Views)

Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by PortHarcourtcit(m): 9:02am On Mar 26
DonEd:
Just like what they did to R Kelly. It's obvious there r forces trying to make silent the black big names in the music industry
no, it's not about black, Diddy committed lots of crime way back when his billionaire fada was covering him and he hasn't stopped commiting those crimes... Don't be too emotional...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by brain54(m): 9:04am On Mar 26
yinkeys:

‘’Too wealthy to be clean’’
Meaning all billionaires are shady cons that regularly use loopholes in the law system
I didn't say ALL...

Most billionaires aren't clean.

I was referring particularly to Diddy though and how he got wealthy!
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by PeterObi001: 9:07am On Mar 26
So how comes every news 🗞️🗞️🗞️ where saying Tupac body wasn't seen for burial 🤷🤷💀

sukkot:
he not responsible for Tupac murder though. He just wanted a death row necklace to show he has conquered death row and he put the word out that he would pay anyone who could bring him a death row necklace. Then Orlando Anderson and his guys decided to hijack a death row member and steal his necklace. Then Tupac sighted Orlando Anderson at the Tyson fight in Vegas and beat him up for stealing the death row chain and eventually Orlando came back with 3 of his goons and blasted Tupac. So I ask ? Did diddy kill Tupac ?

Diddy being known to be sheisty though so this karma. Black rob, Craig Mack,
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by naptu2: 9:09am On Mar 26
TheGift:
Where in this entire report was it alleged that Diddy may have fled? The poster just had to insert that “rumour” in the title, to make it more sensational . SMH.

Thank you for letting me know that the moderators removed them (it seems there's a war between Nairaland and Twitter). At least the TMZ article is still there.

naptu2:
All kinds of wild rumours are flying around tonight. People are trying to track Sean Diddy Combs' private jet using popular flight radar sites.

Some say that his jet took off and there are all kinds of theories about where it went. Some say it landed again in the US and it is refuelling, some say it has gone to the Caribbeans, while others say that it is heading to Cape Verde in Africa.

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by joseph1832(m): 9:09am On Mar 26
Elvis2kay:

You don't understand the American system against the succesful Blacks
Yeah right.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Ashirioluwa: 9:13am On Mar 26
VeeVeeMyLuv:

For Nigeria they will be hailing and worshipping him "Baba", "Baba"

Big men don’t go to jail in Nigeria.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by yinkeys(m): 9:14am On Mar 26
brain54:

I didn't say ALL...

Most billionaires aren't clean.

I was referring particularly to Diddy though and how he got wealthy!
All billionaires are
No one can tell me otherwise
You think you’d get to $1 billion without offending so many people or destroying families

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by AngelicBeing: 9:14am On Mar 26
sukkot:
grin
Hmmmm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by sukkot: 9:16am On Mar 26
PeterObi001:
So how comes every news 🗞️🗞️🗞️ where saying Tupac body wasn't seen for burial 🤷🤷💀

well maybe it’s all a setup and he isn’t really dead ? 😂

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by olajumobi34k: 9:20am On Mar 26
Once you hear FBI, just know say wahala don fullIf FBI sees enough to file a case agst him, he is finished just like R.kellyOnce you hear FBI, just know say wahala don fullIf FBI sees enough to file a case agst him, he is finished just like R.kelly...
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by sukkot: 9:20am On Mar 26
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmm
very apt bro, very apt 🙆🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by sylve11: 9:21am On Mar 26
Hezmatosky:
Women can mar you in abroad o. Ordinary say your babe come visit you for house then out of excitement you rush her with kiss and probably entered her the way she felt it was inappropriate, she'll term it rape. And God help you you're not a celeb or a black man. Police go drill your pocket and send you to prison las las. Most times I don't believe stories like this concerning sexxx sexxx sexxx. What are women to celebrity? Let alone forcing themselves in women.

Hmmm shocked cool
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Jayhome24: 9:24am On Mar 26
P. Diddy why? Pls why

You have risen to this level in life what the hell do you need to be involved in trafficking of all business pls for what

Moreso if you are innocent no need running here and there bro Diddy. We know US as a country often does this type of thing by trying to destroy people of stardom especially black but bro you should have stand your ground if you are clean and not running here and there.

I respect you alot Diddy but its still shocking people accusing you of trafficking at this level of your life it sound too cheap, strange and shocking....

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by sukkot: 9:26am On Mar 26
Ashirioluwa:

Big men don’t go to jail in Nigeria.
fela is a big man and he went to jail na. Baba iyabo sef done chop ewa for kuje prison, the ohamadike is currently eating ewa aganyin in kuje, mko sef chop ewa till he die inside there, Gani fawehinmi sef done chop ewa for kuje, dasuki sef chop ewa, . My guy no reason am oooo big men Dey go prison well well for naija. Just offend the right people you go chop ewa 👀
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:32am On Mar 26
Why is he running 🤔
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Jayhome24: 9:33am On Mar 26
sukkot:
fela is a big man and he went to jail na. Baba iyabo sef done chop ewa for kuje prison, the ohamadike is currently eating ewa aganyin in kuje, mko sef chop ewa till he die inside there, Gani fawehinmi sef done chop ewa for kuje, dasuki sef chop ewa, . My guy no reason am oooo big men Dey go prison well well for naija. Just offend the right people you go chop ewa 👀

To add more Olisah Metuh chop prison, Meina chop prison, Wole Soyinka chop prison, Miyteti Allah Emperor still dey chop am in Defence prison, my man Gej security adviser chopped more than 4 years in prison before dem free him etc.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by SonofElElyonRet: 9:36am On Mar 26
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2magXCdfMHc?si=5_40-ZCghQPkLK2K

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/03/25/entertainment/sean-combs-home-search

Previous threads:

Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod
https://www.nairaland.com/8015483/puff-daddy-accused-sexual-assault

Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie
https://www.nairaland.com/7913353/sean-diddy-combs-sued-rape

Cassie Settles Lawsuit Accusing Diddy Of Rape And Abuse
https://www.nairaland.com/7915342/cassie-settles-lawsuit-accusing-diddy

Photo 1) Members of law enforcement are seen outside of Sean "Diddy" Combs' home in Los Angeles on Monday.

Photo 2) Law enforcement rides a vehicle near a property belonging to Sean "Diddy" Combs on Monday in Los Angeles.

Be sure your sin will find you out Numbers 32:23
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by sukkot: 9:36am On Mar 26
Jayhome24:

To add more Olisah Metuh chop prison, Meina chop prison, Wole Soyinka chop prison, Miyteti Allah Emperor still dey chop am in Defence prison, my man Gej security adviser chopped more than 4 years in prison before dem free him etc.
hehe yes ooo my brother big men Dey chop prison well well for naija 😄
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by CorrectionFLuid: 9:36am On Mar 26
DonEd:
Just like what they did to R Kelly. It's obvious there r forces trying to make silent the black big names in the music industry

Go and sit down fool.

For Nigeria here, na your type Dem dey use elect buffoons. Na your type Dem dey use scatter investigations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by kay29000(m): 9:38am On Mar 26
joseph1832:
He ran away. Lol. The coward. He should have man up and face the consequences of his actions. Lol.

Though I wonder what he was thinking, doing all those nonsense. Did he think he could get away with it? He should have used R Kelly as an example.

His case is not the same...R.Kelly was dealing with minors. Dirty was dealing with grown women, his issue was that he got violent with his lovers.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by kay29000(m): 9:40am On Mar 26
As the saying goes, you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain.

It's crazy his past is now catching up with him when he turned his life around 2 years ago, and changed his name to Love. I guess in the end, you always have to pay for your actions.

3 Likes

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Ashirioluwa: 9:43am On Mar 26
sukkot:

All those you mentioned in your post had issues with the Federal government.

We see it everyday, rich men can commit any crime in Nigeria and still walk free. They will use their influence and money to buy justice.

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Mercury12(m): 9:45am On Mar 26
Iamicekid:
But if not that some of this guys are sick in the head, this kind of charges are something a millionaire close to a billionaire not suppose to have, u get money dey rape, how much sex workers wan collect, even if you no want sex workers, how much u wan spend on dinner and a bag or shoes, she go don open leg, tho not all girls will be yours but sure u will find someone cuter and better cause money dey now, I want to believe se na just some sickness that can’t be diagnosed yet cause wtf
true but things are way still more complicated. Beyond your current comprehensive capabilities i guess. It's like a chess game.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by kay29000(m): 9:46am On Mar 26
Iamicekid:
But if not that some of this guys are sick in the head, this kind of charges are something a millionaire close to a billionaire not suppose to have, u get money dey rape, how much sex workers wan collect, even if you no want sex workers, how much u wan spend on dinner and a bag or shoes, she go don open leg, tho not all girls will be yours but sure u will find someone cuter and better cause money dey now, I want to believe se na just some sickness that can’t be diagnosed yet cause wtf

The rape case is from 1991...33 years ago when Diddy wasn't even rich. And no one knows if it was actually rape, or the girl just felt like she didn't like the outcome of the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by advanceDNA: 9:49am On Mar 26
madridguy:
I see no reason why he will be running around if he has no skeleton in his cupboard.

Once multiple accusers come forward...weda na lie or na true ...even with no real evidence, like video....he can't escape jail..

better for him to run

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by sukkot: 9:51am On Mar 26
Ashirioluwa:

All those you mentioned in your post had issues with the Federal government.

We see it everyday, rich men can commit any crime in Nigeria and still walk free. They will use their influence and money to buy justice.
brother it happens all over the world, justice can be bought. But to say rich men don’t go to jail is wrong . Does not matter if it is the federal government who jails them
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by 79733139(m): 9:51am On Mar 26
Iamicekid:

Regular celebrities simply pay for sex or get it from groupies.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by syntekelite(m): 9:55am On Mar 26
The usa - the coven of enlightened racists and white supremacy confraternities, jayz & beyonce don hide lowkey as dem no want wahala, after diddy na snoop dog next sebi na una sabi sell out all real black warriors fighting for true equality just to be ultra rich and to please your white lords forgetting after ur usefulness they will come for you.
First tupac, kelly, cosby, now diddy must fall.....
Go listen to kanye's never let me down and no church in the wild dude is the only rapper after pac who leaked their secrets via cryptic lyrics..
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by alizma: 9:55am On Mar 26
Them won make him R. Kelly partner for prison.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by kay29000(m): 9:55am On Mar 26
Hezmatosky:
Women can mar you in abroad o. Ordinary say your babe come visit you for house then out of excitement you rush her with kiss and probably entered her the way she felt it was inappropriate, she'll term it rape. And God help you you're not a celeb or a black man. Police go drill your pocket and send you to prison las las. Most times I don't believe stories like this concerning sexxx sexxx sexxx. What are women to celebrity? Let alone forcing themselves in women.

Exactly. That's why some celebs make the women sign letter of consent even for sex.

I'll never forget the story of one Indian-american movie director from some years ago. He went out with this girl, and she showed interest in going back to his house. She even kissed him back when he started kissing her at his place...but at a point she asked him to stop and he stopped. Can you imagine this girl went and said she was sexually assaulted by the guy cos during the intimacy, she didn't feel like being intimate with him again, and he didn't read her feelings and stop on time.

Can you imagine?? And dude's whole career went down after the allegations. Men over there have to be very very careful when dealing with women.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by kay29000(m): 10:00am On Mar 26
PortHarcourtcit:
no, it's not about black, Diddy committed lots of crime way back when his billionaire fada was covering him and he hasn't stopped commiting those crimes... Don't be too emotional...

His billionaire father??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Stuns In Trendy Knee-High Boots / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / How Yemi Alade 'Shunned' Fan When Asked To Take Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.