Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. (30484 Views)

Abuja EndSARS Protesters Blast Davido, Say 'He Didn't Spend Up To 1 Hour' / Daddy Showkey Shares Video In Underpants, Fans Go Gaga, Say He Has Big Joystick / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Peppysco: 11:54am On Mar 26
madridguy:
I see no reason why he will be running around if he has no skeleton in his cupboard.

This one don over commit ooo, sotey many of him mates for the industry dey snitch on am right now. Diddy is most likely going to receive the R.Kelly treatment.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Peppysco: 12:00pm On Mar 26
DonEd:
Just like what they did to R Kelly. It's obvious there r forces trying to make silent the black big names in the music industry

Stop with this already. Was Kelly found guilty, YES. Is Diddy guilty right now, NO, until he's been tried, even though the evidence against him are to many. If you're guilty, face the music, stop bringing unnecessary conspiracy theory here.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Peppysco: 12:05pm On Mar 26
Iamicekid:
But if not that some of this guys are sick in the head, this kind of charges are something a millionaire close to a billionaire not suppose to have, u get money dey rape, how much sex workers wan collect, even if you no want sex workers, how much u wan spend on dinner and a bag or shoes, she go don open leg, tho not all girls will be yours but sure u will find someone cuter and better cause money dey now, I want to believe se na just some sickness that can’t be diagnosed yet cause wtf

Many of the charges against him were events before he became wealthy. Jay'Z self nor safe because he belonged to the same circle as Diddy and Kelly. Na why most of their colleagues are exposing them right now.

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by justlovesfarmin: 12:09pm On Mar 26
Iamicekid:
But if not that some of this guys are sick in the head, this kind of charges are something a millionaire close to a billionaire not suppose to have, u get money dey rape, how much sex workers wan collect, even if you no want sex workers, how much u wan spend on dinner and a bag or shoes, she go don open leg, tho not all girls will be yours but sure u will find someone cuter and better cause money dey now, I want to believe se na just some sickness that can’t be diagnosed yet cause wtf

Rape is not about the sex but the violence
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by IamCookie(f): 12:18pm On Mar 26
wman:
Diddy made us to lose 2Pac, Biggy, Mase in his prime and other stars. Jail him.

Mase isn't dead. He lives in Atl , I believe.

You may otherwise explain what you mean by lose cos of the way it appear in your sentence

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Matrix137(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26
DonEd:
Just like what they did to R Kelly. It's obvious there r forces trying to make silent the black big names in the music industry
The online sensible comment here i swear.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Iamicekid(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26
Peppysco:

Many of the charges against him were events before he became wealthy. Jay'Z self nor safe because he belonged to the same circle as Diddy and Kelly. Na why most of their colleagues are exposing them right now.

They don’t come to your house like this if you haven’t done nothing wrong and they can’t prove it, they come like this when they know you are damn guilty and have all the evidence, and is not about jayz not been safe, if he doesn’t have that personality he has nothing to worry about, this rape thing is about u really doing it, it understandable if it’s just one accuser then we might think an ex holding a grudge or some bitch looking for payday, but once it’s more than 3 to 4 different woman that doesn’t know each other from nowhere claiming you did the same thing and they can describe you or how ur body looks when naked and it really matches then he really did that shit, so if jayz no get that then or hasn’t done that before, he doesn’t have to worry
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by travelzcruix: 12:32pm On Mar 26
Its like this is how these babes live lavish. They target a sucessful guy, date him, collaborate with enforcement officers by sharing nudes and later press charges on the guy. When i see celeberities accused of rape its riduculous, baba come my town i go arrainge the entire community babes for you, load them wella for your private jet.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by achimendy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26
DonEd:

You're wrong bro, I dont know much about r Kelly's issue but don't think it's thesame with that of diddy. Diddy has always being a dirty player, always engaging in shady dealings. For long he has being connected to the death of pac even till today, even 50 cents said he doesn't like him and never honor his Birthday invitation because the nigga can't be trusted, he laughs at you in the front and kills you in the back.

But is a matter of time the truth will reveal itself.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by LordPsalm(m): 12:45pm On Mar 26
Standard Matrix attack.

Its de ja vu
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by yinkeys(m): 12:49pm On Mar 26
Ashirioluwa:

You might be right to some extent, but what about a guy who developed app and then sold it for billions of dollars?
There’s exceptions to some modern day tech dons.
Face book leaked peoples information and sells to other companies and governments without your consent.
There’s no way to 100% completely delete an account and your info(zero digital footprint)
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by yinkeys(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26
kay29000:

Come on na. Don't have that kind of mindset.

So who did fiction writer JK Rowling offend or destroy? She made her money from her books...the Harry Potter series.
You really think most workers are paid a fair share of their sweat or what they’re worth
From the wood extractors, to paper making staffs & cover designers to printing press staffs.
There are people getting the short end of the stick that’s my point.
Oil companies extracting from regions that are underserved and poorly developed
Tech apps leaking peoples data and private information without consent. Heard of TV’s live recording people while they’re streaming watching shows
Families of white rich billionaires having mines in predominantly black South Africa
Not allowing other businesses thrive because one is good at lobbying government officials, monopolizing industries etc
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by BuyMeBanger: 1:07pm On Mar 26
GloriousGbola:

Federal agents mad cause I'm flagrant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ6nAlmzKv4?si=gY7o6dMLVFL-yCyp

Diddy about to live out his 2000s rap video fantasies

Slight off-topic but recently found out the loud mouthed lady rapper on this track and video died of cancer, shame that. I use to see her as Bad Boy Records 'The Lady of Rage'.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by OChimex: 1:13pm On Mar 26
frankson1:
Ndi "in saner climes..." what happened to sending him an invite undecided

You village guys self.
Sex trafficking especially minors, drug offense are weighty crimes in the US. you don't need invite. Just like you asking you send an invite to a kidnapper or ritualist.
Send invite, give them time to hide evidence
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Alcatel17: 1:21pm On Mar 26
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2magXCdfMHc?si=5_40-ZCghQPkLK2K

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/03/25/entertainment/sean-combs-home-search

Previous threads:

Puff Daddy Accused Of Sexual Assault By Rodney Jones aka Lil Rod
https://www.nairaland.com/8015483/puff-daddy-accused-sexual-assault

Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie
https://www.nairaland.com/7913353/sean-diddy-combs-sued-rape

Cassie Settles Lawsuit Accusing Diddy Of Rape And Abuse
https://www.nairaland.com/7915342/cassie-settles-lawsuit-accusing-diddy

Photo 1) Members of law enforcement are seen outside of Sean "Diddy" Combs' home in Los Angeles on Monday.

Photo 2) Law enforcement rides a vehicle near a property belonging to Sean "Diddy" Combs on Monday in Los Angeles.

No diddy cool
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Ashirioluwa: 1:24pm On Mar 26
yinkeys:

There’s exceptions to some modern day tech dons.
Face book leaked peoples information and sells to other companies and governments without your consent.
There’s no way to 100% completely delete an account and your info(zero digital footprint)

Some people developed app and sold it outright. Whatever the new owner(s) do with it is not their business anymore.

Anyway, you have a very good point. Most of the time, there is no way you can make it big without having a negative impact on some or majority of people.

The Diddy case is different, though. There are too many allegations and accusations that he himself has lost count of.

There are a lot of allegations of him raping men and women. He settled the Cassie’s rape allegations out of court recently.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26
Maybe he offended the powers that be. Just another scapegoat
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by ThierryJay: 1:28pm On Mar 26
ogbonti:

stunt ---- him won release another music again - him won blow x1,000

you raid a man's house IF he is a drug dealer with this kind of military-police capacity NOT one accused of keeping oloshos at home

was Weinsten's home raided like this ? even Weinsten was accused of sex with minors yet he was not raided like this

P.Diddy is too rich to be in the love-vendor business - for how much na? think guys - there is no there there

Baba won blow so he needs all the publicity before him go drop another album soon grin grin grin

Lol, it's like you've not been following the events about Diddy. This case has been building up for several months since last year.

The allegations are mainly about sex trafficking, statutory minor rapes, gay orgies. There are several other celebrities caught up in this matter including Pastor TD Jakes who was allegedly revealed to being a receiver in gay sex at Diddy's parties. Allegedly, Diddy's sex partners include Usher and Meek mill.

It's a big blow up that will likely rock the US entertainment industry. So your claims about it being a publicity stunt is very far fetched.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Arielle: 1:36pm On Mar 26
naptu2:
This man, who was driving past Diddy's house in a Bentley, shouted to reporters that they should tell Diddy to stop bringing minors to the area late in the night. The man said that he is Diddy's neighbour and that he sees buses bringing minors to Diddy's house almost every night.

https://twitter.com/FlagBlack007/status/1772460340837552473?t=6k1vNab6zwbYEZ0RoK_fSw&s=19

"When my basketball go over there, I just let it be cause I don't wanna knock on the door. " cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by grandstar(m): 1:39pm On Mar 26
I don't have an ounce of pity for him.

His notoriety for ripping off artists under him is just gross.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Mrexcell(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26
otipoju:
Men will make you and men will break you.

Diddys time was up. The allegations were piling up left right and center and something had to give.

They will dig and dig until they find something to put in the box for a very long time

He might end up like R Kelly so sad.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by okoroemeka(m): 2:22pm On Mar 26
madridguy:
I see no reason why he will be running around if he has no skeleton in his cupboard.
I will run and leave my lawyers to settle the case,america is a funny country were can be jailed for fucking your girlfriend 15yrs ago,who will she call as witness?the white judge just wants to put this guy in jail,why searching his house because he fvcked somebody,this is a celebrity that women throw themselves on,and how is it even possible for someone to rape his girlfriend,this is crazy shit
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by PHAYOL81: 2:32pm On Mar 26

Combs, 54, founded the music label Bad Boy in
1993, and has gone by stage names Puff Daddy and
Diddy. Credited with work that is regarded as
instrumental in the growth of the hip-hop genre,
Combs has won three Grammys in his career, along
with 14 nominations. While he achieved initial
success with his music, Combs also became a
notable producer as well as entrepreneur.
Though it is not known if Monday’s law enforcement
action is related, the event follows months of
controversy for Combs.

FOR those of you who alleges that DIDDY has no record of grammy winnings and only few nominations, there goes your answer for enlightenment.

TO the topic, I wish him all the best as a fan but should he be guilty of all allegations against him, then I hope he gets a merciful sentence. I hope he learnt his lessons after this and completely change his bad ways.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Badadvisor: 2:38pm On Mar 26
madridguy:
Man his gay.
Allegations been flying around all these while, with all evidences that's being leaked so far there's no way he's beating this.
Gay ass nigga.
The US entertainment industry is very very dark.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Badadvisor: 2:43pm On Mar 26
DonEd:
Nah bro this dude is damn guilty. Fvcking gay ass nigga.
Even 50 cent confirmed it, even a video was leaked him questioning Justin B and dude was all shaky and scared to talk to him. Asking him why he hasn't been coming around anymore. Justin Bierber was a kid then.
From gay parties he has been organizing, even clear evidences of him screwing Meekmill and so many others. He's even connected to pac murder.
Nigga got a lot of dirt in his cupboard high time he's placed behind bars.
Really well deserved. This is no witch hunting
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Badadvisor: 2:45pm On Mar 26
Iamicekid:
He's gay. Clear evidences have been released these past weeks, even his bromace with meekmill and other celebrities.
And he got a fetish for underage boys.
Even a video of him asking young Justin Bierber why he stopped taking his calls.
Surviving Diddy should be out soon you should try to see the documentary.
This is no witch hunting
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by frankson1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26
OChimex:

You village guys self.
Sex trafficking especially minors, drug offense are weighty crimes in the US. you don't need invite. Just like you asking you send an invite to a kidnapper or ritualist.
Send invite, give them time to hide evidence

"You village guys self".

If it had happened in Nigeria, "you village guys", would have been screaming and hauling insults to all the security agencies in Nigeria and even the President for doing the same thing because of hate.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by SPAMBOX7: 3:48pm On Mar 26
brain54:
If Truely he ran away...

It might not be entirely due to the sexual allegations.

This dude has a lot of shady doings and skeletons in his cupboard. Including possible connections to 'pacs murder and drugs.

He is too wealthy to be clean.

Investigations will open a can of worms reason he has possibly taken off.

He got away with a lot of atrocities he became careless.

It's just his cup been full, kama and the long hand of the law catching up.

When it's your time... It's your time.

I love Diddy though. One of my all time favorites!
Facto
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by MrBroke(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26
I use to think its just money people wanted but mehn people are weird
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by bewla(m): 5:33pm On Mar 26
VeeVeeMyLuv:

For Nigeria they will be hailing and worshipping him "Baba", "Baba"
No informant informed him before maybe he for. Change identity to Nigeria and serve him prison here like sam Larry just two weeks that's it
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by aswani(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26
All you people shouting he is gay and he has gay parties, remember none of that is against the law except if there is lack of consent or underage sex involved.

Your moral compass regarding gays has nothing to do with the law or is the reason the FBI are going after P Diddy.

Just to clarify bifor una start una wàhálà again, I am not gay.
Re: Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26
sukkot:
he not responsible for Tupac murder though. He just wanted a death row necklace to show he has conquered death row and he put the word out that he would pay anyone who could bring him a death row necklace. Then Orlando Anderson and his guys decided to hijack a death row member and steal his necklace. Then Tupac sighted Orlando Anderson at the Tyson fight in Vegas and beat him up for stealing the death row chain and eventually Orlando came back with 3 of his goons and blasted Tupac. So I ask ? Did diddy kill Tupac ?

Diddy being known to be sheisty though so this karma. Black rob, Craig Mack,
you talk shyt like a preacher.xd are you even listening to yourself?? He only wanted his chain to show he’s conquered him but he didn’t want to kill him lol what does conquer mean to you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Tackles Those Hating On His Sony Deal,Confirms 1st Show As A Sony Artiste / Regina Askia Spotted With Her Stunning Daughters (photo) / Madam Kofo’s Daughter, Oluronke, Weds In Lagos (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.