Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie (3823 Views)

Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / Rape Sex (pics) / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by MCentral: 11:14pm On Nov 16, 2023
Music mogul Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs has been accused of rape and repeated physical abuse by his former girlfriend, R&B legend Cassie, in a new federal lawsuit.

Cassie, whose real name is Casandra Ventura, said in a legal document that was filed in Manhattan’s Federal District Court: “After years in silence and darkness, I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships.”

“With the expiration of New York’s Adult Survivors Act fast approaching, it became clear that this was an opportunity to speak up about the trauma I have experienced and that I will be recovering from for the rest of my life,” Ventura said.

The lawsuit in Manhattan federal court says Combs, who was then 37 years old, in 2005 lured the then-19-year-old Ventura into a professional relationship by signing her to his label, Bad Boy Records, and within several years lured her to a sexual relationship, and introduced her “to a lifestyle of excessive alcohol and substance abuse.”

The suit alleges that Combs raped Ventura in her home after she tried to leave him, “blew up a man’s car after he learned that he was romantically interested in” Ventura, “often punched, beat, kicked and stomped on” her.

And it says Combs, who has seven children, “forced Ms. Ventura to engage in sex acts with male sex workers while masturbating and filming the encounters.”

“Throughout their relationship Mr. Combs was prone to uncontrollable rage, and frequently beat Ms. Ventura savagely,” the suit alleges.

“These beatings were witnessed by Mr. Combs’ staff and employees of Bad Boy Entertainment and Mr. Combs’s related businesses, but no one dared to speak up against their frightening and ferocious boss.”

In addition to Combs, the suit names Bad Boy Records, Bad Boy Entertainment, Epic Records, and Combs Enterprises as defendants.

“No human should have to endure what Ms. Ventura has endured,” said her lawyer, Douglas Wigdor.

“Her ability and willingness to speak up against the abuse she suffered, and seeking to hold accountable her abuser and those who enabled the abuse, is a testament to her strength and resilience. We are honored to represent this brave victim in her pursuit of justice.”

Ben Brafman, a lawyer for Combs, did not immediately respond to a request for comment about Ventura’s allegations.

Combs, one of the most influential and successful executives in music, founded hip hop label Bad Boy in the early 1990s. He also launched a clothing label, Sean John, and helped develop the Ciroc vodka brand. As recently as last year, Forbes estimated his net worth at $1 billion.

https://moneycentral.com.ng/markets/article/sean-diddy-combs-sued-for-rape-sex-trafficking-by-ex-girlfriend-cassie/

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2023
His resent alligation on late 2Pac murdered is yet to be confirmed and now this rape case again!

I remembered Cassie and Wiz Khalifa that year

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by TemplarLandry: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 11:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7874833/russell-brand-one-many-illuminati

I got it covered in detail here the Purple Code Rape Agenda. All these gay male celebrity Freemasons who promote lies to fool the unsuspecting public and the Freemasonic Illuminati whores who assist them.

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2023
I got it covered in detail here the Purple Code Rape Agenda. All these gay male celebrity Freemasons who promote lies to fool the unsuspecting public and the Freemasonic Illuminati whores who assist them.
You're right on this one, I noticed his appearance and behavior towards his first son King Comb Jnr.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2023
EnvyandHate:
The Palladium Order conducted myriads of rituals which worshiped Satan directly and were filled with all kinds of blasphemies, sacrileges and sexual excesses with a special group of female Masons, whose female order existed just for the purpose of having woman to engage in these sex magick rituals with.

Again I ask you, what is the secret connection between Pedophiles and Whores?

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 11:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
These are gay Freemasons who use women as whores in holy orgies. The founder of LGBT is Harry Hay a Freemason who also founded NAMBLA the National Association of Man Boy Love. The founder of PIE or Pedophile Information Exchange is Michael Hanson a Freemason.

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by ItisWell22(f): 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2023
Another one …
Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2023
Transgenderism is a Freemasonic Illuminati agenda.

Purple code is for Transgenderism which is one male playing the woman and one male playing the man in the homosexual act.

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by torqque7(m): 12:01am On Nov 17, 2023
First Tupac’s case and now this from Casey?more people may come forward too..unfortunately his downfall is here He are Rkelly or Suge Night will soon be cell mates. This Pdidy is really evil sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 12:03am On Nov 17, 2023
Stone Masonry is pagan and always have been recorded as pagans masking themselves. When building churches, cathedrals and castles in Europe stone masons who had guilds at the time used to etch their pagan symbols into the structure. Stone masonry traces back to Roman pagans, then to Greek pagans then Syria pagans, Arabian pagans, Babylon pagans Hindu pagans, then all the way to Egyptian pagan Rites. Crafting their make believe gods into wood and stone idols can be found in all pagan religions from the civilized to the primitive. Freemasonry is incoherent with the Judeo Christian, Zorasterism, Essenes, Johnanites, Vedic and Islamic faith that forbids idolatry. Every man entering into the lodge is sodomized in a holy orgy with his brethrren. And every woman entering the lodge is initiated as a man, she is prostituted in a holy orgy with the men of rank. Sexual Deviants, sex worship is apart of idolatry using their energy to imbue idols, seals, sigils, talisman, amulets and altars. This is all the satanic religion of Egypt from which Freemasonry derives all of its hand signs including Hindu mudras are traced to Egypt. The Purple Transgender President.

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 12:16am On Nov 17, 2023
The world is a stage.

4 Likes

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by OgaTheTop2: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2023
Why now?
Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by AdamuKD: 2:55am On Nov 17, 2023
I fear who no fear women

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 2:56am On Nov 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:
The world is a stage.

3 Likes

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 3:31am On Nov 17, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

You're right on this one, I noticed his appearance and behavior towards his first son King Comb Jnr.

The Purple Color Code

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by Dshocker(m): 3:50am On Nov 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:
These are gay Freemasons who use women as whores in holy orgies. The founder of LGBT is Harry Hay a Freemason who also founded NAMBLA the National Association of Man Boy Love. The founder of PIE or Pedophile Information Exchange is Michael Hanson a Freemason.

Go sit down, with your assumption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by Dshocker(m): 3:52am On Nov 17, 2023
Cassie used to be my crush that year, na him diddy take dey do rag.... Chaaaiii, this life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by Dshocker(m): 3:56am On Nov 17, 2023
EnvyandHate:
The world is a stage.

An association, or a club that was formed, has now become a satanic dealings, according to those with petty and shallow thinking.

So if i join Polo club, or ikoyi club, it means i am an "occultic" person?

Dey play.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 4:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Dshocker:

An association, or a club that was formed, has now become a satanic dealings, according to those with petty and shallow thinking.

So if i join Polo club, or ikoyi club, it means i am an "occultic" person?

Dey play.

grin

Nigeria the land of corruption and denials.

7 Likes

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by illicit(m): 4:34am On Nov 17, 2023
So if I wear purple now

I be devil worshipper

Dey play

🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by victorclean(f): 5:29am On Nov 17, 2023
So glad is not Nigeria supreme court and other justices that will handle the case.

Justice will be delivered without biased or bribery.
Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by DesChyko: 6:04am On Nov 17, 2023
I'll like to understand the point of naming companies as the defendants, thanks in advance.

EnvyandHate:

Again I ask you, what is the secret connection between Pedophiles and Whores?
Not so sure about that, but an obvious disconnect between your brain and your thumb to include Lent/Advent attires to your collection.
Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by mytime24(f): 7:18am On Nov 17, 2023
Cash out for d olosho cheesy

Ur own boyfriend rape U undecided
Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by Beverlyjean(f): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Women are now overdoing this... soon, men will start to fight back and they will change the laws and the real victims will start to suffer

5 Likes

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by ruggedtimi(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2023
Waiting for the other girls to come out now...

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by Ahmed0336(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2023
Diddy get too much wahala.
Many artists don't like attending his parties because the belief it's too wild.
Most artists signed to his label hardly stays for one reason or another. That's to show he's got problems.
When it comes to women, he is just something else, there were reports he's gay. Too many controversies ontop one person.
Recently, he's been accused of being the mastermind behind tupac's murder.

Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by MrOreo(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2023
Stray bullet don meet me wey straight and dey wear any color wey i like. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2023
If true, I pray she wins.

3 Likes

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by EnvyandHate: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
If true, I pray she wins.

Win what? There's no rape kit to even prove a rape even happened. All these gay male celebrity Freemasons have the same baseless allegations leveled against them by their Illuminati Freemasonry whores, they report it way after the fact, no rape kit and multiple accusers. It's a hoax. They make it difficult for women who truly are raped to get support. And women who are raped usually report it right away because they know they need evidence which can only come from a rape kit.

[
What Is a Sexual Assault Forensic Exam?

Para leer en español, haga clic aquí.

DNA evidence from a crime like sexual assault can be collected from the crime scene, but it can also be collected from your body, clothes, and other personal belongings. You may choose to have a sexual assault forensic exam, sometimes known as a “rape kit,” to preserve possible DNA evidence and receive important medical care. You don’t have to report the crime to have an exam, but the process gives you the chance to safely store evidence should you decide to report at a later time.

To find a location near you that performs sexual assault forensic exams, call the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 800.656.HOPE (4673) or talk to your local sexual assault service provider.

What is a rape kit?
You may have heard the term “rape kit” to refer to a sexual assault forensic exam. The term rape kit actually refers to the kit itself—a container that includes a checklist, materials, and instructions, along with envelopes and containers to package any specimens collected during the exam. A rape kit may also be referred to as a Sexual Assault Evidence Kit (SAEK). The contents of the kit vary by state and jurisdiction and may include:

Bags and paper sheets for evidence collection
Comb
Documentation forms
Envelopes
Instructions
Materials for blood samples
Swabs

Re: Sean ‘diddy’ Combs Sued For Rape, Sex Trafficking By Ex-girlfriend Cassie by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2023
Is this not the same Cassie that Shyne said flew to Paris, France, to shop for over $10 million, and Diddy paid? Now she is telling her story. Na wa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa / Who Is Your Best Nairaland Moderator In 2016 / 10 Pictures Guys Who Have Once Dated A Gold Digger Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.