Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP (7432 Views)

Nigerians With Advanced Degrees But Without Jobs / Please I Need Information On O' Ride / O' Pay Jobs, Scam Or Not??? / Daily Pay Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by Ogwarajoy22: 6:29pm On Mar 26
God should have mercy on us
Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by Ipigbhe(m): 6:54pm On Mar 26
aieromon:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigerians-lured-with-fake-900-pay-jobs-in-ghana-ivory-coast-others-says-naptip/
Thank God I didn't fall for the scam and the lady still chatted me today sending voice note of how enticing the job is.Whoever brought this topic up here God bless you for saving a soul.Please how do I forward her details to the. Authorities as she is billed on collecting 200k processing fee by Thursday from me.

4 Likes

Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by Ogwarajoy22: 8:46pm On Mar 26
I equally narrowly escaped this last year, I have already arranged my bags just to move by d following morning, but God used a brother to deliver me from this trap, bro Ese, may God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by ayodelej(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26
I was a victim and it was a hell leaving nigeria to Burkina faso. Most Nigerians are wicked souls, they will ask you to come along with #1.5 million for police report, embassy card, resident permit etc. On getting there, what you will meet is nothing but pure trafficking and to come back home will be difficult.

3 Likes

Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by bullabong(m): 7:00am On Mar 27
Angelfrost:
They want to make money at all cost...!

Some even send such nonsense via text and Play store... Claiming that you can earn $500 daily without stress.

That no qualification or experience is needed.

...And even educated people still fall for such nonsense.

I have said it... I will keep saying it... In this day and age of online research, if you fall for such scams or end up in slavery outside the nation, you have just your greed and stupidity to blame.
well said!
Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by PropertyBuying(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27
So. Maby Nigerians are now deapirate to leave the shores of tye country especially in the wake of this harsh economic realities.
Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by sunsweet33: 7:32pm On Mar 27
o123456789:
In Benin a returnee is more respected than a school principal!!! Abroad is their culture. Some young lads just left my area, heading to the USA with plans to become Aza men (money mules) for cyber criminals.

That is terrible. I hope the manage to change their orientation in future.

1 Like

Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by Sofiechidi: 12:33am On Apr 16
I have also seen these negative reports about QNET which got me to investigate more, and what I learned online really surprised me. For example, the company is more than 25 years old and it has offices in many countries. Here in Nigeria, they have a partner called Transblue. I remember seeing a billboard in Lagos about QNET with an image of a father and a son. Don’t know exactly what it was about, but I remember seeing their logo. And not too long ago, I heard on the radio that QNET is warning people about job scams – the kind that we read about in the papers. I mean, it looks like they are working with authorities to fight illegal activities. So, in my opinion, the company is not a ponzi scheme or a scam company, but it’s also possible that there are many bad people out there that are using their name to commit crimes.

1 Like

Re: Human Traffickers Are Luring Nigerians With Fake $900 Pay Jobs - NAPTIP by Tomiisinade: 11:05pm On Apr 17
I don hear plenty bad news about QNET, but I dey wonder if una don try to read about di company for una sef. Di best way to understand something na to find out by yourself...no dey always believe wetin people talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited Aptitude Test 12th october / Mssg Frm NEXTZONE / Federal Fire Service Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.