Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? (912 Views)

100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. / You Know Youre In Love When: / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? by 4wardever(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2011
I've been thinking about this from so many angles but need some tips.

So folks, When is The Best Time to Fall in Love & start contemplating marriage; Is it When you are Ready or When you are Lonely?
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2011
Its when you are ready
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? by chale(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2011
that is a SICK question to ask . criously bro
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? by slimyem: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2011
a pointing question with a pointing answer.is there even any need asking this?
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? by 4wardever(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2011
chale:

that is a SICK question to ask . criously bro

@ Chale: And that is a CRAZY way of answering. Don't you have manners or can't you go somewhere else to display your MADNESS?
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? by pendo89(f): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2011
when ready op.
my reason being,there are very many people in lonely relationships. dating/engaged/married but lonely.
That should tell u that a partner wont cure your loneliness if he/she isn't ur friend.
love comes with responsibilities/sacrifices (my opinion) and if you aren't ready for responsibilities then you are not ready to love.
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? by r231(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2011
tomorrow afternoon at 2pm grin grin
Re: When Is The Best Time To Fall In Love; When Ready Or When Lonely? by chale(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2011
okay im sorry i guess the best time to get married is when u realise that,
dont make me say it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

His New Boss Licks His Lips When He Sees Him / Hw Du U Handle A 2-3yrs Sincere Relatnship Dat Is Becomin Borin / What Type Of Fruit Are You? Pick Your Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.