Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. (11862 Views)

10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad / Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Nobody: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2013
-----------------------------
1. Let her sleep on your chest.
2. Let her win every game
3. Give her hugs from behind.
4. Let her gossip to you.
5. Just smile and agree with what she says.
6. Throw stuffed animals at her when she acts silly.
7. Kiss her in the pouring rain.
8. Be her best friend before her boyfriend.
9. Let her wear your hat because you know she looks cuter in it.
10. Know that all she wants for her birthday is a big hug and to spend the day with you.
11. Give her more hugs than kisses.
12. Wipe away her tears
13. Make fun of her to make her laugh. (but don't be mean!)
14. Always make her smile.
15. Have a soft touch
16. And a sweet kiss
17. Let her hang out with you and the guys
18. Give her long hugs
19. Smile whenever you see her
20. Call her because you missed her.
21. Sit on the phone with her, even if she isn't speaking.
22. Tell her she's beautiful, not hot or sexy.
23. Look into her eyes when you say "I love you"
24. Let her have your sweatshirt.
25. Put a picture of her as the background on your phone.
26. Wish for her on a shooting star.
27. Give her piggy-back rides.
28. Let her play with your hair.
29. Take walks in the moonlight.
30. Take her to a park before a fancy restaurant.
31. Take her on picnics.
32. Give her a promise ring.
33. Brush her hair away from her eyes so you can see them.
34. Kiss her cheek or forehead.
35. Tickle her
36. Let her dress you up.
37. Like her better without makeup.
38. Show her baby pictures of you.
39. Whisper "I love you" in her ear.
40. Show her off to the world as yours.
41. Choose her over the guys.
42. Teach her to play some sports.
43. Play video games with her, no matter how bad she is at them.
44. Let her see your flaws.
45. Laugh at her mistakes.
46. Take her to her favorite place.
47. Save the ticket from your first movie date.
48. Take her back to where you had your first date.
49. Pick her a flower.
50. Sing to her at random moments.
51. Dance with her, even if there's no music playing.
52. Take her out in her pajamas.
53. Doodle her name on papers.
54. Embarrass yourself to make her smile.
55. Tell her how her smile makes your day.
56. Sit and watch her walk of before getting up and following her.
57. Kiss her hand
58. Stop and hug/kiss her at random moments.
59. Never break her heart
60. Never make her cry
61. Ruffle her hair.
62. Run through sprinklers with her.
63. Tuck her hair behind her ear because it's covering her beautiful face.
64. Write her small, silly notes.
65. But her small, cute gifts.
66. Start a pillow fight.
67. Say "I love you" and mean it.
68. Blow her kisses.
69. Mouth "I love you"
70. Tell her that she looks great in anything.
71. Buy her chocolate.
72. Let her get away with little things.
73. Stay up late with her
74. Don't leave til she falls asleep.
75. Tuck her in.
76. Draw her cute pictures. (even if you're bad at drawing)
77. Write her poems. (again, even if you're bad at it.)
78. Sing her favorite song.
79. Remember the song that was playing on your first date.
80. Plan something for your anniversary.
81. Buy her favorite flowers.
82. Tell her your dreams.
83. Tell her your hopes/plans for the future.
84. Let her Know your fears
85. Listen when she talks
86. Take her to the zoo.
87. Watch her favorite movie 100+ times with her
88. Tell her stories of when you were little.
89. Let her meet your family
90. Meet hers.
91. Lay next to her in the grass and watch the clouds.
92. Come to her house when she's sad.
93. Hug her and just let her cry it out to you.
94. Assume you have plans together over the weekend.
95. Hang her school picture in your locker.
96. Insist it's beautiful, no matter how much she hates it.
97. Stop an argument with a kiss
98. Tell her that you'll never leave her... and mean it.
99. Let her see you cry.
100. Put a picture of her as your cell phone background.

3 Likes

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 17, 2013
Waste of time if you aint got money.

5 Likes

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 17, 2013
Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by ramaju: 4:50am On Oct 17, 2013
All I see is hug this, hug that.
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by clockwise(m): 5:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Nice writeup. but i guess say na ASUU cause am.
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by ndiyeauwa: 5:39am On Oct 17, 2013
This is totally on point..

P.S: Try just a quarter of the points listed here and watch your relationship take a new and amazing turn.

*NOT ALL GIRLS ARE GOLD DIGGERS*

3 Likes

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by soilsista(f): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2013
Lol promise ring?? It's 2013 bra
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by sweetpoison(m): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2013
Seems ure dating a mannequin
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Abelsconcept(m): 8:13am On Oct 17, 2013
I do most of these points listed here unconsciously. I say, YES! Hug her always it bonds you two together faster (that's if you want the relationship to last oo cool). Take a leaf today and borrows some points from the op, and watch how you relationship will change for the better.

I've always wanted to be considered special by the opposite gender due to the fact that most girls think that, what every guy wants is to get under their pant (of course, that one follow wink) hence I've to prove the girl wrong first by applying the GOLDEN RULE: which says "seek love first, and every other thing will come your way without asking".

Stop!!! I know you(guys) believe that almost every girl is interest in your money. While the answer is a yes and no. Yes! Because she needs financial security (at least a guy who can provide when the going gets tough), and No! Because she understands that she cannot completely depend on you and will rather support you when you're down as well (for some ooo8).

At op. nice post. Just to add few more points form experience;
1. Walk her home every time you had a date with her.
2. In the midst of her friends whisper into her ears (she'll love it).
3. Once in a while cook a nice meal.
4. Once in a while run a hot bath for her and possibly join her to
have it.
5. Give her a full body messaging (do not try anything funny just
the message).
6. Ensure mutual satisfaction anytime you guys are having
the...... (guys see me later).

2 Likes

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by ElJay07: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Well y'all keep doing that.....me wanna make MONEY
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Luxiana19(f): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2013
Awwwwwww
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Dovahkiin(m): 8:43am On Oct 17, 2013
100 tho........... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Rawpidgin(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2013
ElJay07: Well y'all keep doing that.....me wanna make MONEY
Money on my mind op's carry girlfriend
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by ElJay07: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2013
Rawpidgin: Money on my mind op's carry girlfriend
Lolzzzz na money go pursue the girl in the aftermath if op no get dough

1 Like

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 17, 2013
Abel's concept:
I do most of these points listed here unconsciously. I say, YES! Hug her always it bonds you two together faster (that's if you want the relationship to last oo cool). Take a leaf today and borrows some points from the op, and watch how you relationship will change for the better.

I've always wanted to be considered special by the opposite gender due to the fact that most girls think that, what every guy wants is to get under their pant (of course, that one follow wink) hence I've to prove the girl wrong first by applying the GOLDEN RULE: which says "seek love first, and every other thing will come your way without asking".

Stop!!! I know you(guys) believe that almost every girl is interest in your money. While the answer is a yes and no. Yes! Because she needs financial security (at least a guy who can provide when the going gets tough), and No! Because she understands that she cannot completely depend on you and will rather support you when you're down as well (for some ooo8).

have it.
the message).
sorry for quoting you. Please are u a nigerian that's stays in nigeria? tongue on α serious note,i am impressed that some guys think like this. Yes,some girls are after material stuffs but truth is α larger proportion are honest. If only guys will stop going after such babes.
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by onyichick(f): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2013
Abel's concept:

have it.
the message).
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by mayorall(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2013
Op please dont mind them, nairaland is filled with kids. More grease to your elbow.

I guess the way you woo a girl determines her behaviour in the relationship. Many guys woo girls with money, and the girl refused to fall in love with him but with their money, you make them feel you can meet every of their demands, what do you expect from a smart girl who fell in love with your money?.

I told my gf I was from a very poor home even before we started dating, she said how come I'm in uniosun, I said a philanthrophist in my area is paying my school fees. I didn't even know she can ever date me as I reduced everything about myself. She knew all was lies through a cousin who told her everything. Not that money isn't involved as its needed to keep the relationship running, we help each other financially, she borrows me money, she had only borrowed 22k from me before which was last two weeks, she threw 37k back into my account last week which I dont know how to return her 15k back to her since we haven't seeing this week. Nairalanders please stop talking about girls and money on every threads.

1 Like

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Dannyxy(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Am i to cram all these? undecided

1 Like

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by bluuu: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2013
mayorall: Op please dont mind them, nairaland is filled with kids. More grease to your elbow.

I guess the way you woo a girl determines her behaviour in the relationship. Many guys woo girls with money, and the girl refused to fall in love with him but with their money, you make them feel you can meet every of their demands, what do you expect from a smart girl who fell in love with your money?.

I told my gf I was from a very poor home even before we started dating, she said how come I'm in uniosun, I said a philanthrophist in my area is paying my school fees. I didn't even know she can ever date me as I reduced everything about myself. She knew all was lies through a cousin who told her everything. Not that money isn't involved as its needed to keep the relationship running, we help each other financially, she borrows me money, she had only borrowed 22k from me before which was last two weeks, she threw 37k back into my account last week which I dont know how to return her 15k back to her since we haven't seeing this week. Nairalanders please stop talking about girls and money on every threads.
good one.there are still ladies who are not money conscious like others, though few bt they exist.
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Abelsconcept(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
naanxie: sorry for quoting you. Please are u a nigerian that's stays in nigeria? tongue on α serious note,i am impressed that some guys think like this. Yes,some girls are after material stuffs but truth is α larger proportion are honest. If only guys will stop going after such babes.

Its' fine by me (quoting). Thanks for the compliment. Really appreciate it. Am a Nigerian by all standard. However, that does not affect mine mentality contrary to the social norms were so many young people believe that money makes relationship. It helps the relationship but does not make it any better.

I'd so many experiences to share but that's for another day and topic. However, let me share with you (guys and gals) what my ex girl friend told me. She said "though we are several miles apart, i still feel that someday I'll run into arms and hug you like we 'd always done. I miss your hug" and finally she added that "if I have the opportunity to comeback to your life I'll grab it". (No pride I tended).

This is just an example of having a wonderful relationship (i know some of you had experienced it), you always wish you want it over and over, and over again. I say to you "Money can NEVER buy that".
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Abelsconcept(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
naanxie: sorry for quoting you. Please are u a nigerian that's stays in nigeria? tongue on α serious note,i am impressed that some guys think like this. Yes,some girls are after material stuffs but truth is α larger proportion are honest. If only guys will stop going after such babes.

Its' fine by me (quoting). Thanks for the compliment. Really appreciate it. Am a Nigerian by all standard. However, that does not affect mine mentality contrary to the social norms were so many young people believe that money makes relationship. It helps the relationship but does not make it any better.

I'd so many experiences to share but that's for another day and topic. However, let me share with you (guys and gals) what my ex girl friend told me. She said "though we are several miles apart, i still feel that someday I'll run into arms and hug you like we 'd always done. I miss your hug" and finally she added that "if I have the opportunity to comeback to your life I'll grab it". (No pride I tended).

This is just an example of having a wonderful relationship (i know some of you had experienced it), you always wish you want it over and over, and over again. I say to you "Money can NEVER buy that".

1 Like

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Mftivi: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Being one of the few many that can love and can't just hurt anybody for any reason I concluded that there is no dating for me cos I'll always get ......... any word to complete that. But she has been proving me wrong for two years now. what a girl! Its also painful that most guys just wants to Bleep and get satisfied to them u ain't fucking ur gf ur a slowpoke hmmm. Whatever happened to Fear of God. Am gonna stick to my Jesus he shown me righteousness pays. He taught me how to love and I love and I receive it. just as Jesus is the bride to the saints so the men to their women. stand by her, Carry the blame, never let it out on her. be ready to apologize no matter who was wrong. make sure she cant count how many times you have said I love you. pay attention to the minutest detail. allow her rest on your chests it works magic for them don't be too righteous that she will think you have no feelings for her, a great future of sexual relationship before you(marriage) better read and read to know about women's sexual behavior . Be a good listener cos they are good gisters. Notice when she change her looks and comment cos they wanna know u care. its not a fact that girls are just after money its a lie. humans are in need of love
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
why think of hundred things when you can just do one thing...which is...make that money..........................

she will be the one to hug you from behind

massage you

and do all the other 99 BS for you

1 Like

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
smh for y'all saying dis is crap but everythings about money. You woo a girl with money, she'll fall in love with your money, then you come back here and rant saying nigerian girls love money?! Really?? if you had chyked her with ur love, and been romantic like d points above, she'll love you for you, not for your money as so many of you come here to complain.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by kagari: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
The nigerian part of my brain is seriously telling me this is b.ullshit

but

that sweet part of me says OP u just described me before 9ja babes deal with

make we dey see sha
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by ElJay07: 5:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
mayorall: Op please dont mind them, nairaland is filled with kids. More grease to your elbow.

**who be this**Mtschewwwwwww
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Dovahkiin(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2013
kagari: The nigerian part of my brain is seriously telling me this is b.ullshit

but

that sweet part of me says OP u just described me before 9ja babes deal with me

make we dey see sha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Mrjoachim: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
To be honest with you all I wish I cud be d gentleman doing dat but d truth is dat ..... Me I no be gentleman like dat I be african man original.
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by djreal76(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
All these things wey u list so no make sense to Ajepako boy/girl
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by cambochuks: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
awesome dudeawesome dudeawesome dude
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Adeboye4421(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
I do hug her 4rm bak nd strech my hands into hers an kiss her cheeks or talk 2 her dat way bt she is always shy, dunno why she behave lyk dat, she prefers us being 2geda alone dan hanging out, av notice dat in her behaviour many tyms wtout numba
Re: 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It. by Shiifi(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
shey na u wan b romeo d secound

(1) (2) (Reply)

........ / 17 Signs Of Falling In Love/Lust / What Can Ladies Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.