Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 (4181 Views)

This Photo Shows That Women Are More Intelligent Than Men / 11 Years Old Boy New Profile Picture Breaks Internet In Minutes (screenshot) / Checkout My Fat Kpomo!! Moet Abebe Shows Off Her Banging Bod In Sexy New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 by faceland: 10:29am On Mar 27
Tohsynetita1:
Yes, but beard make some people old. Ronaldo with no much beard looks younger than Messi with so much of it.

Yes, for most people, full beard makes them look older (contrary to what that guy was saying)... but MUSTACHE makes most people look far older than their age. It must be the mustache.
Re: Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 by emperor4love(m): 10:31am On Mar 27
Lemos14:

youve not answered my question, do you have proof of your claims? foolish boy. Since you dont believe that he is 32 bring your own proof that he is not. Untrained brat. get something doing with your life
if ain't free data from network we don't hv to encounter all this erat like u,gullible mofo,that how u believe everything, werey,na ur type de collect 1cup of rice from politicians believe nd voted them,is austic clowns like you who don't know there left nd right
Re: Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 by Lemos14: 10:38am On Mar 27
emperor4love:
if ain't free data from network we don't hv to encounter all this erat like u,gullible mofo,that how u believe everything, werey,na ur type de collect 1cup of rice from politicians believe nd voted them,is austic clowns like you who don't know there left nd right

Again youre a foolish boy sayiing what you have no proof or knowledge of. go through my posts and see if i support criminals like tinubu. You think everyone you talk to on this forum is your age mate using your free data like youre doing

You better have sense and get your life together if not with this your behaviour you will likely not reach up to 30. Ode.
Re: Burna Boy New Photo Shows He Is Not 32 by Englishisamust: 6:31pm On Mar 27
HellVictorinho6:

I wonder why the bastard was laughing.

If no be fasting I for cause ur generation. I don't what I did that warrant you calling me bastard!! I was only arguing with the guy.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa Boy, Igbo Girl To Marry, But Parents Threaten to Disown Them / Why He Wun't Use CDs ......must Read / Unilag Female Students Photo Mistakely Leak Online (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.