Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi (27731 Views)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by dododawa1: 9:41pm On Mar 26
Who dey watch TVC ?

Who dey watch d programme?

Who is morayo?
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Toluwanise247(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26
mohbadliveson:
birds of the same feather
Because you find it difficult to read and comprehend

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by DrMuzungu(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26
Once this abomination called Bobrisky passes away... if 10 years after that someone exhumes the skeleton, will they say it was a male or female skeleton? We all know the answer. I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by ceejay80s(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26
As long as she or as long as HE..
Nigerians are mad..Dem no even know difference between a male and a female.
How can u say bobrisky is a she ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Zeezenho: 9:47pm On Mar 26
To me senior man bobriski merit the award. At least this should teach women never to compete with men in anything.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Innosonp(m): 9:48pm On Mar 26
of course he broke no law,rather it's the organizers of that Charade that should be arrested to serve as a lesson to others, I mean how can you allow a male to participate in a female competition ,it's against the rule, a man cannot play alongside woman in any football match , police should swing into action and arrest those organizers asap

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Zeezenho: 9:49pm On Mar 26
If women refuse to participate in such stupidity senior man will not win.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Innosonp(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26
of course he broke no law,rather it's the organizers of that Charade that should be arrested to serve as a lesson to others, I mean how can you allow a male to participate in a female competition ,it's against the rule, a man cannot play alongside woman in any football match , police should swing into action and arrest those organizers asap embarassed
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by ib87(f): 9:51pm On Mar 26
grin grin
Aboks:
Bob risky na she or he

ayam not understanding

he is a she, she is a he

Male-she
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by IamAtAnger: 9:54pm On Mar 26
Is supporting homosexuality not ungodly and forbidden! Do u know what that does to the society? She's an OAP/ influencer! Abi wetin u dey talk
dangotesmummy:
no.i don't support that.i might find her opinion distasteful but not to the point of wishing her ill.that is wrong and ungodly

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by maxxx(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26
Where are the feminists ?...You people won't stand up and talk a man is usurping an award for the ladies and non of you is speaking up.As far as Nigerian law is concerned, there is nothing like transgender. So the award is misdirected and illegal. You can't admit a man in an all girls school, it's illegal.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Westman001: 9:59pm On Mar 26
Why defend nonsense.

Morayo herself is confused in all that talk. She's using He, She, Shim... No need to defend nonsense jare.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:01pm On Mar 26
Him time don dey reach for police Wahala! He should wait for it. Police will drag him like sheep tied rope around its neck.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Alawode01(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26
The question is,is he a real woman in your sense.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Confirm4real(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26
She or He broke no law grin
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by PepeXKermit: 10:13pm On Mar 26
Kobojunkie:
If Bad for all of us is as defined by the Law in Nigeria, and no law has been broken, how then is this obviously bad? lipsrsealed

2. You can only be influenced by that which you choose to influence you. So if the choice is you're to make at the end of the day, why blame others for what is apparently stewpidity on your part? undecided

There is a difference between morally and legally wrong. You should be an adult to decipher which is which.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Truths9ja: 10:20pm On Mar 26
Well morayo Afolabi-Brown statement here is fact. There’s fact in what she said here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Truths9ja: 10:21pm On Mar 26
pek:
The criticism is not on him but on those who gave him the award. And FYI, it is a he.
you are much right here.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Truths9ja: 10:22pm On Mar 26
geokay777:

Na dem dem
Nbufo Nbufo grin
hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Gandrova: 10:24pm On Mar 26
festacman:
It is pure madness for a male crossdresser to win best dressed female award. The award is for females and not for crossdressers. The twisted-minded award organizers were mischievously looking for controversy and must be enjoying it now.

By the way, I am not surprised that Morayo Afolabi-Brown is saying this. She has poor sense of value judgement. After all, she once said on national television that she wouldn't allow her husband to bathe their infant daughter. She painted the man as a pedophile. She later tearfully apologized to the poor man live on TV to avoid divorce.
Can you imagine that. I wonder how the man will take that kind of insult on national T.V.
My daughter sleeps on leg every night before taking her to bed.
She even more fond of me than her mum.
Morayo really messed up with such comments

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Chukwuka319(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26
Wonderment!
Otuocha!
Am sure that TV presenter is patronising Bobrisky secret for hot sex, because there's absolutely no way any sane man in his sound mind would be publicly defending that thing who's a blue whale size disgrace to his family and generation unborn.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by elmodee7(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26
Encourage your children to be shim's . Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Gandrova: 10:36pm On Mar 26
And this idiot will call her self good presenter.
And insult on women personality.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by blaise26abj(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26
festacman:
It is pure madness for a male crossdresser to win best dressed female award. The award is for females and not for crossdressers. The twisted-minded award organizers were mischievously looking for controversy and must be enjoying it now.

By the way, I am not surprised that Morayo Afolabi-Brown is saying this. She has poor sense of value judgement. After all, she once said on national television that she wouldn't allow her husband to bathe their infant daughter. She painted the man as a pedophile. She later tearfully apologized to the poor man live on TV to avoid divorce.

So it is That stupid woman ? Obviously she is one of those lacks sense but has a platform to propagate stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Olabode211: 10:43pm On Mar 26
that is how ur first son go end his life..

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Kingsley123456(m): 10:48pm On Mar 26
Him abi She
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Odibembem: 10:56pm On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🤔

Best Dressed Female award: Nigerians have no right to criticize Bobrisky as long as she hasn’t broken any law - TV Host, Morayo Afolabi-Brown

Nigeria media personality, Morayo Afolabi-Brown has stated that Nigerians have no right to criticize Bobrisky for winning the Best Dressed Female award at a function in Lagos last weekend.

Morayo argued that Bobrisky has not broken any law because he dressed like a woman. She argued that the Nigerian law frowns at same sex relationships but not against crossdressers.

‘’He is the conversation and is a very good example of the Nigerian factor. In one hand, Nigerians say they are against this, 14 years if you are caught trying to be with the same sex. There is no law against crossdressing, anybody can dress how they want to dress but the act or the perception of it, a person can be arrested or invited for questioning.

On one hand, Nigeria is like No, on the other hand, we see this and skirt around the issue. This is a man who is well protected , he has never been questioned, arrested for his choices because we have not even seen who he is dating because if he is indeed a woman, he should be dating a man.

There are conversations around this ‘Shim’ and it is confusing. So, when ‘shim’ goes for a competition with the ladies, why are we therefore feeling offended because ‘shim’ has changed body and ‘’shim' is a woman.

This is my own stand. As long as this person has not broken any law, as long as the law has not arrested ‘shim’ for anything, we have no right to criticize ‘shim’ for winning a competition that ‘shim’ has offered herself to.

‘Shim’ is a Nigerian and should be respected and given that regard regardless of what ‘shim’ decides''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/3/best-dressed-female-award-nigerians-have-no-right-to-criticize-bobrisky-as-long-as-she-hasnt-broken-any-law-tv-host-morayo-afolabi-brown.html#google_vignette

This Morayo always want to be politically correct, alwas yanning dust. But somehow being Aka Bashorun's daughter, family name has kept carrying her otherwise she isn't a very smart lady at all, her thought process hardly aligns properly. I recall when she said she doesn't trust her husband to bathe her baby daughter only to apologize and be crying on set two days later after backlash and d nonesense she said about her own employers during Endsars when d studio was burnt. Was shocked she still had d shame to return there where she works up to this day

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26
Yare you minding that fkn expired bitch? The she goat just spills out trash whenever she wants.i wonder what has befallen journalism

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Truths9ja: 11:07pm On Mar 26
Odibembem:

This Morayo always want to be politically correct, alwas yanning dust. But somehow being Aka Bashorun's daughter, family name has kept carrying her otherwise she isn't a very smart lady at all, her thought process hardly aligns properly. I recall when she said she doesn't trust her husband to bathe her baby daughter only to apologize and be crying on set two days later after backlash and d nonesense she said about her own employers during Endsars when d studio was burnt. Was shocked she still had d shame to return there where she works up to this day
you are much right here too. To me she is right too. So far there’s no law banning cross dressers partaking in one contest or the other . It’s the organisers of this award ceremony that should be talk to. Why inviting a cross dresser in the first place.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by shineeye1: 11:10pm On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
Best Dressed Female award: Nigerians have no right to criticize Bobrisky as long as she hasn’t broken any law - TV Host, Morayo Afolabi-Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzv_Q7L5-vI?si=C7HCAhf7oNFV0fmP

Guys, carry on with all your shenanigans for now. Time is running out fast for you. Roam free and run wild! The One who will arrest your excesses and flush you into hell is right on HIS way.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by HajiaNotu: 11:12pm On Mar 26
Donaldoni:
This looks like a sponsored post... cool

Morayo was only playing devil's advocate. She wasn't serious with her submissions. smiley

Thank you cos I don't understand again ooo
I feel people don't just like her for whatever reasons...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person - Akinsiwaju Sanya / The Yahoo Business And The Future Of Nigerian Youths / Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.