Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi (27726 Views)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by odedele: 8:03am On Mar 27
Foolish talk,May ur twin boy turn gay as u wish
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by BondRiv: 8:13am On Mar 27
There are enough grounds to lock that menance up. The government isn't serious.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by BondRiv: 8:15am On Mar 27
gidgiddy:
Fact is fact. You may not like Bobrisky, but he has broken no law, for Nigerian law bans opposite sex dressing

Let the AGF or AG give me a fiat to prosecute, then you will realize the laws he has broken.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Christistruth00: 8:16am On Mar 27

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Kingzmate(m): 8:22am On Mar 27
SHE IS HE BROKE NO LAW IN YOUR DREAMS grin
TUNDER WEY GO PUNISH SHEHE STILL DEY CHARGE WITH FAST CHARGER grin

HE IS A BAD HARLOT cool
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by hush15: 8:26am On Mar 27
festacman:
It is pure madness for a male crossdresser to win best dressed female award. The award is for females and not for crossdressers. The twisted-minded award organizers were mischievously looking for controversy and must be enjoying it now.

By the way, I am not surprised that Morayo Afolabi-Brown is saying this. She has poor sense of value judgement. After all, she once said on national television that she wouldn't allow her husband to bathe their infant daughter. She painted the man as a pedophile. She later tearfully apologized to the poor man live on TV to avoid divorce.

But females that attended the event, how did they allow Bobrisky to outdress them all... if na original female, it means she still outdress them all. Isn't it sad that all females lack fashion sense to the extent that a male came to outshine them all in their own game. Na females me blame o.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by ALARAPE22(m): 8:35am On Mar 27
See your conclusion and you are calling someone Ode. I don't know why Nigerian like to argue for shit that doesn't concern them. What Bob is doing, is it against the law? No. Is it today this yeyebrity start seeing that he is wearing transgendered dress to their occasion? Y now crying up and down when he won the cash price not even an award. because some of you didn't know is cash price not an award. Abiii all those that dress masquerade then go give. Think before you abuse another person's opinions....

dangotesmummy:
Aunty ode.i am even happy you have a son.when your son starts fixing nails and his eyelashes tell me he broke no law.when he picks clowns like Bob tell me about breaking the laws

Aunty alabosi, anywhere bele face.funny thing is I love and admire you but sometimes you go off point

Anyway morayo remember Karma is cold blooded and when you are supporting some nuisance in the society, remember your sons
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by IamAtAnger: 8:50am On Mar 27
You're only sounding like a typical Nigerian, hypocrites that's what u are... person wey u like you started ur comment by calling her "Aunty ode" and you're here now saying what's not... mtchewwww.
Scars cant be fixed its permanent damage, she made her husband look like a pedophile in public... there are somethings apology cant repair
dangotesmummy:
I love her as a person and I don't agree with her opinion.its ok for you,me or anybody not to agree with her opinion however MY NOT AGREEING WITH HER SHOULD NOT GET TO THE POINT OF WISHING HER MARRIAGE FAILS

Agege is ungodly so is ill will towards your fellow human.for example if you say something I don't agree with,is that a justification for me to wish your business fails or you loose your job? abeg know where to draw the line
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by EmmyDJourno: 9:02am On Mar 27
This Aunty no get sense since, APC lying woman😏
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Basmec(m): 9:07am On Mar 27
I no even understand this one. Is she a he again?
Which one is you have no right to criticize him?
This minutes she wins a best dress award and the next don't criticize him.

You are more confuse than the so call bobby risky self
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by DeeGov123(m): 9:08am On Mar 27
Morayo tell bobrisky to go to the north and see if he has broken no law, we do so many rubbish in the south and get away with it like it's a normal lifestyle, bobrisky should find one place close to a mosque and dress like a female and see if he will live to tell the story. Though am not in support with Sharia law but the way some of our youth are behaving and getting away with it like it normal and don't feel remorseful about their doing really call for Sharia law especially in the southern part of Nigeria
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by winner37(m): 9:13am On Mar 27
Using "him " in place of her shows how useless she is ...
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by festacman(m): 9:24am On Mar 27
Askme2020:

Pls do you have a link video to this her story and husband? I want to watch

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/morayo-afolabi-brown-tearfully-apologises-to-husband/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:27am On Mar 27
Truths9ja:
hmm πŸ€” I heard Morayo Afolabi-brown is married and have kids too. Unlike cross dresser bobrisky.
There are lots of married lesbians and homosexuals with kids
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Emyogalanya: 9:50am On Mar 27
Sheuns:
This wokeness we're always forming will boomerang on us one day. We see someone doing something that’s obviously bad but we say let’s leave them to do what they like.

The negative influence the likes of bobrisky have on some youth is getting too much and some actors due to insensitivity are reinforcing such behavior by awarding him some silly awards just to increase the viewership of their deadass movie.

what negative influence are you talking about pls be specific
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Rexymania(m): 10:14am On Mar 27
Using "she" for him? grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:57am On Mar 27
Goodlady:

Gay-tools. Una don confuse the society.
wailers tongue
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by georgee(m): 11:08am On Mar 27
festacman:
It is pure madness for a male crossdresser to win best dressed female award. The award is for females and not for crossdressers. The twisted-minded award organizers were mischievously looking for controversy and must be enjoying it now.

By the way, I am not surprised that Morayo Afolabi-Brown is saying this. She has poor sense of value judgement. After all, she once said on national television that she wouldn't allow her husband to bathe their infant daughter. She painted the man as a pedophile. She later tearfully apologized to the poor man live on TV to avoid divorce.
That Morayo na stupid girl.. I would av divorced her via text message if i were husband.. Nonsense
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Truths9ja: 12:26pm On Mar 27
AbujaCitiBlog:
There are lots of married lesbians and homosexuals with kids
married lesbians and homosexuals with kids? I have not heard that one before πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by dangotesmummy: 12:32pm On Mar 27
IamAtAnger:
You're only sounding like a typical Nigerian, hypocrites that's what u are... person wey u like you started ur comment by calling her "Aunty ode" and you're here now saying what's not... mtchewwww.
Scars cant be fixed its permanent damage, she made her husband look like a pedophile in public... there are somethings apology cant repair
you're a fool.its obvious you're not ready to accept you're wrong.so you are free to pray for anyone you disagree with to die or run mad,good day
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by dangotesmummy: 12:33pm On Mar 27
ALARAPE22:
See your conclusion and you are calling someone Ode. I don't know why Nigerian like to argue for shit that doesn't concern them. What Bob is doing, is it against the law? No. Is it today this yeyebrity start seeing that he is wearing transgendered dress to their occasion? Y now crying up and down when he won the cash price not even an award. because some of you didn't know is cash price not an award. Abiii all those that dress masquerade then go give. Think before you abuse another person's opinions....

rest
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by IamAtAnger: 12:37pm On Mar 27
You're more than a fool! Rubbish talk... and u think it's so ok for you to call someone "Aunty Ode"? U shud admit ur wrong be4 trying to correct someone else.
Hypocrite
dangotesmummy:
you're a fool.its obvious you're not ready to accept you're wrong.so you are free to pray for anyone you disagree with to die or run mad,good day
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Goodlady(f): 1:02pm On Mar 27
AuwalYusuf812:
wailers tongue
Do I know you?
Have we met before?
Short broke & black boy.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by obrian888: 1:11pm On Mar 27
meum:
What women are supposed to fight against, they are busy supporting.

Madam, imagine bob in the female restroom at TVC & you went there to meet shim. Shim no break any law abi? Will you be comfortable in that space? Can you in all honesty get dressed in front of shim?

your teeth correct, you get sense, and let me add, can she UnCloth in front of Shim? or sleep on the same bed with Shim, maybe she is in the same league with Shim in her head but ashamed to publicly accept.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:15pm On Mar 27
Truths9ja:
married lesbians and homosexuals with kids? I have not heard that one before πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Them full everywhere!
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by dangotesmummy: 2:00pm On Mar 27
IamAtAnger:
You're more than a fool! Rubbish talk... and u think it's so ok for you to call someone "Aunty Ode"? U shud admit ur wrong be4 trying to correct someone else.
Hypocrite
oponu Ni e.o gbon at all
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by IamAtAnger: 2:03pm On Mar 27
Se bi Iwo logon ju.. omugo radada, alaye Baje oshi .... I know sey u be south westerner na una dey get such hypocrisy!
dangotesmummy:
oponu Ni e.o gbon at all
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Truths9ja: 2:12pm On Mar 27
AbujaCitiBlog:

Them full everywhere!
I never witness it before oooo
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27
One night stand pls shocked
Goodlady:

Do I know you?
Have we met before?
Short broke & black boy.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Ubdavis(m): 4:15pm On Mar 27
mohbadliveson:
birds of the same feather

But it in a More advanced way. Birds of identical plumage...
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Goodlady(f): 4:39pm On Mar 27
AuwalYusuf812:
One night stand pls shocked
And you bear a muslim name!
Naso una dey do for ya religion?
Approach politely.

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27
Goodlady:

And you bear a muslim name!
Naso una dey do for ya religion?
Approach politely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Person - Akinsiwaju Sanya / The Yahoo Business And The Future Of Nigerian Youths / Fight Between LASTMA Official And A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.