Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi (27737 Views)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:13pm On Mar 26
Truths9ja:
Best Dressed Female award: Nigerians have no right to criticize Bobrisky as long as she hasn’t broken any law - TV Host, Morayo Afolabi-Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzv_Q7L5-vI?si=C7HCAhf7oNFV0fmP
Gays protecting Gays!
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Truths9ja: 11:31pm On Mar 26
AbujaCitiBlog:

Gays protecting Gays!
hmm πŸ€” I heard Morayo Afolabi-brown is married and have kids too. Unlike cross dresser bobrisky.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Truths9ja: 11:33pm On Mar 26
shineeye1:

Guys, carry on with all your shenanigans for now. Time is running out fast for you. Roam free and run wild! The One who will arrest your excesses and flush you into hell is right on HIS way.
hmm πŸ§πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by emmyN(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26
Nigerian fem*nists, after supporting rubbish turn around to cry when their rubbish starts hunting them. Accountability - zero.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Emanodimo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 26
[quote author=meum post=129124078]

What women are supposed to fight against, they are busy supporting.

You have said it all.

Ask them what are they doing about indecency of the female gender, they would rather not discuss it, yet they know deep down how it affects the society now and on the future.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by mkoabiola: 11:59pm On Mar 26
No Law enforcement Agents will arrest bob

He has been in ds cross dressing for over 10 years

E no eazy

He is welll connected

How he has been able to keep up is another dimension.

Same sex and cross dressing Law NIGERIA is very weak

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Maj196(m): 12:44am On Mar 27
See aunty wey mumu, I wonder why Bobrisky have not been captured and dealt with by the government and allowed to roam freely

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Autobiography: 1:19am On Mar 27
See dis animal... Is he even a woman?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Formation10: 1:26am On Mar 27
Madam you are totally wrong,let me ask you this have ever seen or heard that crossdresser take part in any female sports in the whole world this award is for female not crossdresser I see no reason why he should call at the first place and all the female accept it,madam can you UnCloth in front of her

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Christistruth00: 1:58am On Mar 27
gidgiddy:
Fact is fact. You may not like Bobrisky, but he has broken no law, for Nigerian law bans opposite sex dressing

This is illegal
It is 14 years Jail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoQVp_Cfwzw?si=bNgCYpFa0S0m0ss6

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by mukthar2000(m): 2:23am On Mar 27
Useless talk, she was even confusing maybe he or she, Morayo I disregard u encfoult.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Fearurcreeator: 2:36am On Mar 27
Sheuns:
This wokeness we're always forming will boomerang on us one day. We see someone doing something that’s obviously bad but we say let’s leave them to do what they like.

The negative influence the likes of bobrisky have on some youth is getting too much and some actors due to insensitivity are reinforcing such behavior by awarding him some silly awards just to increase the viewership of their deadass movie.

Na today Una know Bobrisky ni... Abeg make Una leave am joor
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by ObalendeCMS: 2:38am On Mar 27
I detest this woman & her co-host so much that I can't watch her program on TVC for a second (only the woman in hijab seem reasonable). She come across like those typical yoruba housewives that are very good in scattering other women's home due to her very poor sense of judgement & over bloated ego.

Yawuyawu woman!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by bentenny(m): 2:38am On Mar 27
Interestingly,this was how trans folks like bobrisky in Europe and america flooded the female sports and soon enough took away their medals!
Today,natural sports women in those same countries are protesting over what they call an invasion of trans folks in their sports!
Maybe when trans folks start dominating the female sports and collecting their medals and accolades,that's when the likes of morayo will realize the stupidity of her defence of bobrisky!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by HRMK: 3:23am On Mar 27
birds of same feather. but are you a constitutional lawyer?
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by rolams(m): 4:09am On Mar 27
This stupid woman did not remember the word "FEMALE" attached to the title of that award.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Debest49ja: 5:13am On Mar 27
That one na woman they are just exposing their identity. Gay friends

quote author=meum post=129124078]What women are supposed to fight against, they are busy supporting.

Madam, imagine bob in the female restroom at TVC & you went there to meet shim. Shim no break any law abi? Will you be comfortable in that space? Can you in all honesty get dressed in front of shim?[/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Natbrowny: 5:29am On Mar 27
Bobrisky is gay toking men. Disguising as a cross dresser.

Morayo dey toks bobrisky hence the trash she was spewing.

Bob him/hersef said i am a woman now

So what's Morayo talkin about cross dresser again.

She needs to be banned from talking for 40days.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by gidgiddy: 5:45am On Mar 27
Hezmatosky:

Get it right. He did not just won the award because he dressed like a woman but on the basis that he's also regarded as a woman.

If he broke no law, what then is the problem? Its the organisers of the event you should have a problem with, not Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by enemyofprogress: 6:28am On Mar 27
This Morayo self, e be like sey something dey worry am. They ate both beds of the same feathers
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Encyclopedia1: 6:37am On Mar 27
When people think upside down, this is what they say.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by nkpommpko(m): 6:40am On Mar 27
Not surprised, even Satan has followers.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by voltront: 6:42am On Mar 27
My exact thought!. I wonder what her opinion would be God forbib her child becomes a "Shehim" that she stutters on.
festacman:
It is pure madness for a male crossdresser to win best dressed female award. The award is for females and not for crossdressers. The twisted-minded award organizers were mischievously looking for controversy and must be enjoying it now.

By the way, I am not surprised that Morayo Afolabi-Brown is saying this. She has poor sense of value judgement. After all, she once said on national television that she wouldn't allow her husband to bathe their infant daughter. She painted the man as a pedophile. She later tearfully apologized to the poor man live on TV to avoid divorce.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Askme2020(m): 7:08am On Mar 27
festacman:
It is pure madness for a male crossdresser to win best dressed female award. The award is for females and not for crossdressers. The twisted-minded award organizers were mischievously looking for controversy and must be enjoying it now.

By the way, I am not surprised that Morayo Afolabi-Brown is saying this. She has poor sense of value judgement. After all, she once said on national television that she wouldn't allow her husband to bathe their infant daughter. She painted the man as a pedophile. She later tearfully apologized to the poor man live on TV to avoid divorce.
Pls do you have a link video to this her story and husband? I want to watch
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by noblechoco(f): 7:11am On Mar 27
Kini n wi undecided
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by dangotesmummy: 7:12am On Mar 27
IamAtAnger:
Is supporting homosexuality not ungodly and forbidden! Do u know what that does to the society? She's an OAP/ influencer! Abi wetin u dey talk
I love her as a person and I don't agree with her opinion.its ok for you,me or anybody not to agree with her opinion however MY NOT AGREEING WITH HER SHOULD NOT GET TO THE POINT OF WISHING HER MARRIAGE FAILS

Agege is ungodly so is ill will towards your fellow human.for example if you say something I don't agree with,is that a justification for me to wish your business fails or you loose your job? abeg know where to draw the line
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Rejoice28(f): 7:29am On Mar 27
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Askme2020(m): 7:32am On Mar 27
Any woman who still uses her father last name after she got married is not to be trusted anyways.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Sleekfingers: 7:35am On Mar 27
mohbadliveson:
birds of the same feather

Birds of a feather
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by GABRIEL6036: 7:40am On Mar 27
Looking at this girl closely, I think she's mentally derailed, even potable reason well pass this senseless maggot running her mouth anyhow. Oponu omo werre
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by Sleekfingers: 7:43am On Mar 27
AuthorMan:
He dates men.
That means he has sex with men.
So, she is supposed to be picked up and prosecuted. Nigerian law frowns at same sex relationships.

The problem we have is the same people who are supposed to arrest him are the ones patronizing him.
He once boasted during an online quarrel with someone saying "I date your bosses"

Nigeria in a joke of a country. Laws are made for those who have no shishi. You have money, you are above the law except if you have personal problem with people in government.

Where is the proof that , he dates men?

Cross-dressing does not makes you gay . Not all cross-dressers are gay. There are lots of drag queens and cross-dressers in Nigeria.
Re: Bobrisky Broke No Law, Nigerians Have No Right To Criticise Him - Morayo Afolabi by masseratti: 7:50am On Mar 27
Dshocker:
I blame the organizers of the just concluded AMVCA Awards.

A big disrespect to the industry women, by giving an animal the best female dress.

Despicable Bob ❌❌❌
really?was it an AMVCA event?if it was then Nigerians need to put a cancelled on it. No sponsor nothing,am not against gays nor lesbians but they should have their own categories and complete among themselves not against biological genders it's actually not fair...for morayo well I think she just expressed her opinion and she is entitled to it..all we need do is to point out how wrong she is tho .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested At Cambodia Airport With Drugs In Their Stomachs In Court / Man Stabs His Elder Brother Dead In Jos Because Of Cloth (Graphic Photos) / ABU Professor Murdered After Mob Mistook Him For Boko Haram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.